5. Pig teammate.
418 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Su Lanyu left with Guard Jin and but he was still curious, as far as he remembers,  Jin Zhen is also the master of the Secret Information department under the Demonic sect and he is far cold-blooded than Yu Lin and Su Lanyu and even the Demonic sect elders feel that this guy is harsh! So how come this guy was in the arms of someone all of a sudden?

"...You sure know how to enjoy, Guard Jin."

Jin Zhen's lips twitched, What enjoyment? He was forced into the play, Ok? and he wasn't even provided with the script. But he won't say this.

"Of course, My Lord, you should also try this."

Su Lanyu: No I am fine thank you.

Su Lanyu and Jin Zhen came to the place where they started and saw Su Xinyu with a bad face and Su Qingli with a confusing expression. Su Lanyu as the 'Father' asked his sons.

"What's wrong?"

And Su Xinyu didn't speak but lowered his head, of course, didn't want to tell and Su Lanyu won't force but there are pig teammates everywhere.

"Father, The person brother likes already has someone he likes and brother is tangled on if he should give up or be brave and confess, I say be brave and confess!"

Su Lanyu:...Surely you are his biological brother, why do harm him so much?

Su Xinyu:...Brother, I quit my friendship with you!

Jin Zhen:...I don't want to think but our Demonic Royal family is another drama.

Su Xinyu's face burned with embarrassment and he lowered his head even more. Su Xinyu remembers his first meeting with Gu Junyi clearly and because of that...he just can't seem to give up.

(N/N: First meeting of baby Xin ahead!)

At that time he was only 16 and still had rebellious nature, he went on to clear the demons who killed people and tarnished the name of the demonic sect, but he was weak, yet he had to show his bravery.

At first, he couldn't find a demonic Monster and then when he found it, it was Golden Core stage Monster, He sure tried his best to kill the monster but he was still a young child, who never held a sword perfectly and was spoiled by his sect so he was beaten and almost killed.

He was saved by Gu Junyi, The man took the shot for him, was injured but still asked him with a gentle smile.

"Are you alright?"

That smile was so pure and the eyes full of concern for the stranger...just became the most beautiful scene for him, He nodded absently at the time and Gu Junyi pulled him up and then helped him to the safe place where another young girl was hiding, She smiled at him sweetly and he nodded back.

Gu Junyi at the time protected him and safely escorted him back to the village and also reprimanded him to not be careless.

All words said by Gu Junyi were like love words for him and he only blushed foolishly.

.

Feeling the complicated emotions of his young son, Su Lanyu sighed and patted the head of his son.

"How about I help you? Hm, Xiao Xin?"

Su Xinyu and Su Qingli were stunned, This was the first time they heard their names from their father's mouth and also the first time their father paid so much attention to them, Maybe overwhelmed with many emotions, Su Xinyu nodded and Su Qingli also nodded.

Yu Lin and Cui Rong also came back with some stuff in their hands.

"Now that everyone is here, No need to stay here, Let's go back. It's getting late."

Su Lanyu had a plan in his heart. He doesn't want to participate in the so-called Novel but the novel involves the Demonic Clan a bit too much. He can't change the novel, he can't stop the rebirth of the Male Lead, He can't stop so many righteous sects from attacking his people. Then the remaining thing he can do is to protect his people and grow the Demonic clan, If he counts, Then 2 years before the start of the novel and then the 5 years of Xie Mingli's preparing and cultivating, and the 3 years he spent in pursuit of Feng Zhenyu...total 10 years later, Xie Mingli will start an all-out attack on Demonic sect.

He is not a saint. And now he is a demon.

So...he should kill Xie Mingli before the bud grows stronger, but he somehow feels it will be useless, As the Main Character and an important one with the gold finger of Rebirth and much future knowledge...Su Lanyu somehow feels that if he kills the young bud it will reincarnate as his nemesis again. If Xie Mingli can be reborn once, then why not twice and this time more ruthless?

Su Lanyu doesn't like to do useless things, If Xie Mingli wants to come, let him come. Su Lanyu will either dodge his attacks or use them to counterattack.

After reaching the Demonic Sect boundary, Su Lanyu suddenly felt that this place was not good at all, they were living in a valley deep inside the mountains. The mountains and scenery are good and all but this is not the place where demonic Clan should be. 

"Guard Jin, Xiao Yu, You both protect the Little young Masters and Cui Rong. I will be in seclusion for some time."

As he walked, Su Lanyu had multiple thoughts, so many that his brain worked faster than a computer and analyzed thousands of stuff almost at the same time.

Su Xinyu and Su Qingli were protected by Guard Jin Zhen and Yu Lin and Cui Rong of course choose each other.

Su Lanyu went straight to his room, closed the door, and focused on his mental realm, As the soul changed, Su Lanyu's powers were added to Demonic Lord's body. As the villain and savior of mankind from the previous life, Su Lanyu was extremely powerful. He possessed an unimaginable number of powers as he was the creator of them too, Too many things can't be handled and he bent his powers and mixed them together to make a virtual system.

Sure enough, As the powers were embedded in his soul to the core, the Virtual system was carried to this world. But it is in a dormant state. It seems he has to level up again.

After finding the key of the Demonic realm in his mental realm, Su Lanyu went straight inside the opened black hole in the room.

 

 

 

23