6. The Demonic Clans.
393 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After spending 8 days inside the demonic realm, Su Lanyu came back, The time inside the demonic realm flows a bit faster, he spent almost 24 days inside the demonic realm.  

After many verifications, He estimated that he can purify the demonic realm, Though it will take a lot of time and hard work nothing beats the result.

So his vacations also ended and his duties as the lord were on his head again, In his memory, there is a demonic Council, which is composed of 5 elders of the sect, these elders are from the five clans inside the demonic Realm, The Demonic Lord is the ruler of all Demonic Clans. Like a king with multiple vassals.

The hierarchy of the Demonic Sect is not too strict but they respect and love the Demonic Lord a bit too much and there will be no disloyal thoughts in their heads. It's like one big...Too big family.

As he came out of his room, he was met with Yu Lin and Jin Zhen.

"Xiao Yu, Guard Jin."

"My Lord."

As they greeted, the three went to the council Hall with tacit understanding made over the years.

"Any new stuff?"

Su Lanyu asked with a calm face.

"Nothing new, My Lord. But the righteous sects Alliance Leader is being unusual."

Su Lanyu raised his eyebrow and Jin Zhen spoke next.

"He is taking in little girls from other sects on some usual nonsense 'I want to cultivate the next generation to be more brave and bold.' And these girls are beauties."

Su Lanyu:...What is that guy thinking every day?

Anyway, non of this matters to him.

He arrived at the council Hall and was not much shocked though a bit surprised remained...These elders were childish, and everyone knew this, he also has memories of their childish behaviors.

And this time...these damn old men were...singing...

"Ah~ Life is mine~ But why is it not mine~"

"Good! Old Yin, You can do it!"

"Ah~ My World is mine~ But why is it not mine~"

"Woah!!"

"So~ I live in World~ That is mine~ yet not mine~"

Yu Lin & Jin Zhen:...Our realm is a drama.

Su Lanyu:...Is this really a Demonic sect and not a comedy troupe?

There are five elders or you can say five clans in Demonic Sect. The Medicine Clan is named Yinhe Clan. They have a vast history.

The Yinhe clan was one of the most powerful Clans in the Demonic Realm and also the most loyal to Demonic Sect, They had the researcher's soul and spent plenty of their time researching medicine, poison, and on Alchemy. They are called Yinhe cause they lived beside the Silver River in the Demonic Realm, Their ancestors started their research from the Silver River, The Silver River inside the Demonic realm has also become barren like other rivers.

The Yinhe Clan Leader Yin Hui is the same age as Su Lanyu more than 300 years old. And is considered cute among the five elders and the Council. After the disaster of the Demonic Realm, Billions of people died in the Demonic realm, Many things were lost along the way and now only a pitiful amount of things were left today.

The Yinhe Clan has less than 500 people today, And the Heir of the sect is still single, Yin Hui didn't marry till now, they were still young in this cultivation world and had all the time in the world.

The same goes for the other clan leaders, The Sword Maniac Clan namely Tenghai Clan(Soaring Ocean), Yes...their name is also from the location, They lived in the coastal areas of the Demonic Realm...Aish...What a naming sense, Hai Yong is the Clan Leader of this Clan and also the Sword Maniac like his ancestors. He loves sword too much that he eats with his sword, sleep with his sword and even have a bath with his sword, others in the council only thanks to the Lord that Sword doesn't have a spirit yet, or else they were sure that this guy will marry the sword too!!

Hai Yong loved sword arts but the demonic Sect had lost all the sword arts except the 2 remainings. He has perfected these arts to the extreme and even made the Shadow guards perfect the sword arts. Shadow Guards and Demonic Lord hated this obsessed Sword Maniac. But because of this, The Shadow Guards were too strong and protected the Demonic Sect more powerfully, And for this everyone is thankful to the Maniac Clan...Ah, no Tenghai Clan.

Then is the Clan whose specialty is formations and traps, Jingxuan(Brilliant Cliff) Clan. Xuan Cai is the Clan Leader, Still Single, indifferent, and lazy...lazy to the point that he is almost sleeping all day if not for some important stuff he is always sleeping. And for the name, As the naming sense of these weirdos always remain weird, They named the Clan because they lived on Brilliant Cliff of Demonic Realm.

Su Lanyu: I don't get them...

JingXuan Clan wasn't much obsessed but...they were possessed. Yes, Whenever they worked on some formations, they were like some possessed people and always mumbling that 'this is not the joint' 'this should be placed there' 'Does it even place here' they were like ghosts and when focused their presence always became zero and even Demonic Lords were startled many times in past because of their low sense of presence.

(N/N: How cool, I want such a sense of presence and bunk my classes.)

Xuan Cai got the same genes and his sense of presence was in minus. If he slept...then no one can find where he is even if he is right in front of them.

The fourth Clan is another weird one, They Tame monsters and focus on how to talk with animals, use Monsters in battle, form a Spirit Beast partner. Yes like other Wuxia and Xianxia, we also have Spirit Beast or divine beast, who can form a bond with people and help them in battles. Tianhu Clan (Sky Fox Clan) lived inside the Sky Forest of Demonic Realm and because their ancestor made a bond with a fox, they named their clan on it...

Anyway, we are already aware of the naming sense here, Tian Ling who is the clan leader of this generation has great ambition to form a bond with a divine nine-tail fox like his ancestor.

And there is this Cold Clan, They are cold because they lack emotions, their specialty is making money...Su Lanyu will hit it off with them, That is Heimen (Dark Gate) Clan, They are mostly chuunibyou(Middle-grade syndrome), this disease is genetic, they act cold, they act high and mighty, they act like villains, they act like they know everything...But they love money and this is also genetic and Shen Yang is such an elder...

Su Lanyu: I explained to everyone how my Five Clans are, Why my Clan Elders are like idiots...So please don't hate me when I torture them.

 

 

 

 

 

22