7. A month long plan
364 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Su Lanyu enters the hall, the Sect Elders were still singing until Su Lanyu took his seat and they finally noticed the three people.

"Oh My Lord, When did you return from seclusion?"

Su Lanyu heard Yin Hui's question and wanted to say that he is back for almost half a month, you bastard! But he won't be rude with these old men.

"I  came a long time ago. Anyway, How is everything in the sect?"

Hai Yong who was hugging his sword said.

"Just as you left, Nothing changed. No something did."

Su Lanyu raised his eyebrow and asked the question 'What changed?' through his eyes and heard Hai Yong say.

"Our reputation. It became a bit worse."

Everyone:...

Su Lanyu coughed and took the topic.

"Yes, We do nothing and our reputation goes down. This is not good."

Yin Hui rolled his eyes.

"It wasn't good from the beginning My Lord, You noticed just now?"

Su Lanyu: Let me at least finish!

He cleared his throat became serious and said.

"As both elders said, This is not good, for the whole sect. We have already declined too much, More than this will be our end. We lack manpower, fame, and wealth. The basic of our sect has weakened to this degree. So, We can't  ignore this anymore."

The elders also sat up, listened seriously.

"Before we ignored this matter because we thought that as fellow humans Righteous sect people won't fall so low to blame us again and again but now the misunderstanding has fallen to such a degree that we humans of  Demonic Sect are considered a monster, Our rights as humans are also taken by those righteous bastards. This matter can't be ignored any longer."

Tian Ling looked at Su Lanyu and asked in a soft voice.

"Do you even know how to solve this?"

Su Lanyu lowered his eyes, of course, he knows, if not why will he speak so much,  there are many methods, some are cruel and some nasty, He has experienced many things being a victim, blamed wrongly, and also became a villain happily just to destroy the nasty world and then remade it, became that same world's savior...He has experienced bad fame because what he did was bad and also had great fame for saving the world. 

He raised his eyes.

"The process will be difficult, hectic but I have a plan which will need all your cooperation."

The elders looked at each other and asked.

"What can we do for you, My lord?"

Su Lanyu smiled which startled everyone here.

"We rebuild Demonic Realm."

Hearing these words, the reaction was strong. Shen Yang yelled.

"Impossible!! This is a futile dream!! The realm is destroyed! Our ancestors tried to rebuild it but no one succeeded!! Never! Not one time!!"

Tian Ling also shook his head.

"This is not possible, My Lord, Your grandparents and many Demon Lord have tried to plant trees and build houses, but the soil corrupts everything. You should give it up."

Hai Yong, though he didn't care for whatever plan still said.

"Don't daydream, If you got so much time go practice sword swing."

Xuan Cai was asleep and didn't care while Yin Hui asked.

"My Lord, Did you find something that can fix the realm?"

Hearing this question, Su Lanyu almost applauded, Nice assist!

He nodded and said.

"I inspected the realm, though it is time-consuming, we can fix it. The soil corruption can be purified, Air can be purified, food can be cultivated. All we need are some treasures lost in time. I know where some are and where some others can be."

Elders and Shadow Guards looked at each other with excitement. If what Demon Lord said is true, even if there is a 1% chance of it being true...They should try! No must try!! Who doesn't know that dozens of Demon lord generation had tried to cure the corruption in Demon realm, their hard work always went in vein, Even the parents of current Demon Lord went in deep slumber while purifying the corruption.

They as their descendants shouldn't let this 1% chance go away.

Shen Yang asked.

"What are these things?"

Su Lanyu shaked his head.

"Not yet, I won't announce them yet. I will take Guard Yu and Guard Jin with me on a journey, it may take half a month or a month at most,  But I will come back with a material that makes Silver river flow again."

Hearing his words, Yin Hui was excited, the area around the Silver River is their ancestor's land. 

"My Lord, don't worry about the sect matters, please go slowly and return early!"

Su Lanyu smiled and nodded.

"Then I will trouble the elders, I have left some work for elders too, you should go in your home to receive my letter. Please complete it until I come."

The Elders nodded, What matters can they not handle? They will do whatever just let their young leader go and carefully take the treasure back.

Su Lanyu left and thought.

The Main Character Xie Mingli's luck after rebirth was on the rocket. He had so many treasures and many things that he wasted to cure the voice of Female Lead. Forgive him if he takes these treasures away from the Main Character, They are on opposite sides, With him here, he is sure there will be many butterfly effects.

So, after rebirth, Let's see how long it takes for Xie Mingli to drop his long hatred, oh no he won't stop hating him but won't be able to have his revenge. Fun, this is really fun stuff, teasing the blackened MC to become more blackened and rot by himself~ Ah~ My bad taste.

Guard Yu and Guard Jin looked at each other and sighed. They can't understand why their lord is giggling like an idiot.

As they arrived in his Palace, Su Lanyu said to Jin Zhen.

"Guard Jin, Where is secretary Jin these days?"

Jin Zh0u, Demon Lord's secretary and look over the matters of sect along with Council is Jin Zhen's little brother.

"My Lord, He was sick a week ago. He took leave."

Su Lanyu nodded and said.

"Let him rest and also go and pack your  stuff, the journey is a long one this time."

Jin Zhen nodded and left, leaving Yu Lin and Su Lanyu.

"Xiao Yu, After we come back, I will divorce Cui Rong. So you can prepare for your marriage."

This came as a huge shock to Yu Lin,  He is very young,  younger than his Lord but he has accompanied his lord from childhood to now, He knows his Lord is kind, softhearted but also very cruel to himself. So when he fell for Cui Rong, he never wanted to damage his Lord's reputation. But now...

"My Lord, You shouldn't do-"

"Listen here, Xiao Yu think of the future life of Cui Rong. Will he be alone in a palace, secretly meeting you? if not eating alone, sleeping alone? Don't be so cruel to him and also to yourself. I will reward you this marriage when I come back with that treasure. Worry not, All elders and even my sons know that there is nothing between us. Let Cui Rong be himself, not in female clothes hiding in the palace, scared and alone."

Hearing what Su Lanyu said, Yu Lin Lowered his head and after a while, he took a long breath.

"My Lord, Forgive me, I will stubbornly  ask for Cui Rong's marriage after our return."

Su Lanyu smiled. He nodded and waved to him to go out. As Guard Yu left, there was no one in the Palace to accompany him. He felt unease and irritated again. 

Why is he always like this? Does he have to stick his nose and help anyone...? Those children in his previous life...The pets too and the employees...Why does he always... Ugh... Sigh.

Maybe his nature is complicated like himself, even if he wants to ignore he ends up helping...

 

 

 

 

19