8. Clan Elders mission is…
369 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That same day, Su Lanyu said goodbye to his sons and left them both a box, also sent a box of things to Cui Rong and left in the evening with his two guards.

After arriving out of the demonic valley, Su Lanyu said to Guard Yu and Guard Jin.

"What do you think will happen when someone find that they have a huge problem to handle but no one can help them because others are in a similar problem?"

Yu Lin and Jin Zhen looked at each other and then shook their heads thinking: Sorry but we don't want to answer.

Su Lanyu ignored them and answered himself.

"They will go mad, Crazy, and curse the one who gave them the problem and even wants to beat that person. So now, When that person isn't there and they can't get him, What will happen?"

Yu Lin and Jin Zhen still didn't want to answer this sadist. Su Lanyu didn't mind them and answered.

"They will be helpless and have to solve the problem on their own...Pfft!!HAHAHA!!"

Is our Lord going Mad?? Jin Zhen and Yu Lin had only this thought, Their Lord speaks nonsense in the middle of nowhere and also talks to himself and amuse himself...why is it like how a villain acts???

They left and didn't know that this Demon Lord is really a Demon, He left a problem to everyone in the Clan. From Elders to his son and wife. Even Shadow Guards had their pair of worry.

.

After receiving the box from his Uncle, Hai Yong sat down.

"What did Demon Lord send you?"

Hai Cheng asked his nephew. 

"Who knows."

He opened the box alongside his uncle and then the two saw a book, it had a weird design but they knew it was a book, What was written on it was...

How To Make A Gun!

Hai Yong: ??What is a Gun?

He looked at his Uncle who looked at him puzzled.

"Nephew, What is a Gun?"

"If I knew I would answer but unfortunately it seems I don't know."

Hai Cheng...

"Nephew, Can you be polite, though you seem polite, you insult people so deeply!"

Hai Yong looked at his Uncle.

"Uncle, If you have finished the 'how to be polite' lecture, do focus on this 'how to make a gun' stuff in which we don't even know what a gun is."

Uncle Hai Cheng: I feel insulted and so I won't talk anymore.

Hai Yong: You words aren't useful anyway.

(N/N: If I had such a nephew...I would show him who's the real elder! Beat his ass and-)

(A/N: Personal feelings aren't allowed.)

.

While Elder Hai Yong focused on what a gun is, The Yin Mansion wasn't much better, They were given a box too with a book inside.

Yinhe Clan had only Yin Hui as the heir and there was no one else as the pure bloodline of Yinhe clan because of this others in the Yinhe clan always forced Yin Hui to marry early, Who knows when this young master will die? 

Taking the book and opening it, Yin Hui was confused.

How to Plant Inti!

Yin Hui titled his head, He noticed another small box beside the book. Opening it, he found there were many blue seeds.

"Are you Inti...I mean is it Arlan?"

Yin Hui mumbled. 

He was confused, What is this Inti anyway? 

He opened the book and saw the introduction.

'Discovered by a young scientist in troubled times, Inti Leben. Uses: Can heal respiratory diseases, help in Qi flow smoothing.'

Yin Hui straightened up, Heal what?! Qi flow?! I mean smooth the Qi flow! Well, importance is almost equal!!

But...Why do I have to plant it??

Anyway, how do we plant it...so we need a cold temperature...oh also water it after every hour...huh...It's fussier to raise this plant than raise a child!

(N/N: You sure seems experienced in this little elder~)

Pushing his silver hair back and binding them in a bun, Yin Hui called his servants and started to work on building a perfect place for this baby~

.

On Xuan Mansion, Xuan Cai's parents were having fun in their bedroom and so Xuan Cai himself took over the box from the servant and saw the stuff.

How to Make Paper!

"...Paper?"

Xuan Cai whispered in a small voice and then again yawned...Who cares how to make paper...He needs to make dreams tonight.

Then he saw a note attached to the box. He turned it over.

'Dear Elder Xuan, Please prepare 100,000 papers before my return, Quality should be high! Don't let me down.'

Xuan Cai:...I want to curse My Lord but I got no extra energy.

"Xiao Li."

The servant named came forward.

"Yes, Master."

"Go call my parents."

"Master, His Lordship said, that no matter what trouble comes don't disturb them."

Xuan Cai:...Father your son is dying of overwork please stop the bedroom exercise with dad! 

Xuan Cai waved the servant away mumbling.

"They are always in the bedroom yet only I am born after so much hard work...."

(N/N: Such Love. How wonderful will it be if my parents also go be busy and leave me alone!!)

.

Tian Ling was sitting with his little brother who looked more mature and handsome than him, Tian Ling is soft-faced and almost feminine while his little brother is his opposite, Handsome, mature, and cold...What a contrast.

"Brother, Why is Lord going personally?"

Tian Ling sighed when he heard Tian Lian ask this, He himself is confused about this question. Why is the Lord, who was obsessed with cultivation suddenly became so interested in the Demonic Realm?

Anyway, the matter is for later for now let's focus on the box.

"Xiao Lian, Pass me the box."

Tian Lian carefully took the box and put it in his brother's hand. Tian Ling carefully opened the box and was surprised to see three eggs and a small book beside them.

How to raise Chickens.

Tian Ling & Tian Lian:???

They looked at each other than at the eggs.

"Brother, What are chickens?"

Tian Lian asked.

"I heard they were some animals that can be eaten by mortals...I have never seen one though."

The two brothers looked at each other, why do they have to raise chickens though??

(N/N: They are delicious that's why!)

.

In Heimen Clan Mansion, Shen Yang stood with a book in his hand. He was quite confused by the title.

How to Make An Idol Group!

What is Idol? Why do we make a group of them? And why do we even make an Idol Group??

Shen Yang was baffled, puzzled, and a bit irritated. So what is it that he has to do? Find an Idol or Make an Idol...By the way, what is an Idol?

He opened the book and his eyes shone...Oh, so they are Famous people, Oh! They can sing and dance!  Oh!! This can make money!!!

And like this Shen Yang was the first elder who became a bit interested in the book even though the work to be done was hard.

(N/N: ohoho~ Involving yourself in Celebrity~ Boy be careful~)

.

In the Demon Palace, Princes Hall. 

"Xinxin, Father sent us these books...But what is this alien language?"

Su Qingli said as he shook the book in front of him.  Su Xinyu glanced at the title and was also confused...Yes, What is this?

Introduction To Science!

"Who knows. But Father said we must learn everything in it without leaving a word...So.."

Su Xinyu and Su Qingli looked at each other than at the book and sighed together.

"Xin Xin...I don't want to study!"

"Who wants to study!"

The two boys grumbled but the book remained on the table, It shone the heavenly light on the ignorant people, The two young boys couldn't ignore the arrogant book.

"Little brother Li, This book is a bit arrogant!"

"Elder Brother Xin, I think it's trying to annoy us!"

The two glared at the book like an enemy.

"We will conquer it together Brother Li!"

"Yes, Brother Xin!"

(N/N:...Children...They are a bit too much these days.)

.

The Demonic Palace, Queen's Hall, Concubine Cui's courtyard.

Cui Rong cried without tears when he opened the gift sent by the demonic lord.

How to Write Novels!

What does writing a novel has to do with him??? He is just a girl...No, A Man! A married man...Wait why is nothing seem to fit with the excuse...??

Anyway! He can't even write a letter to his dear, how the hell does he write novels??

He wants to ask the Demon Lord, What wrong did he commit to getting this punishment?! Then he saw a note beside the book.

'From your Dear 'Husband'...I will divorce you and let you marry with your beloved if you succeeded in writing a novel~'

Cui Rong:...It's pure blackmail...and I like this blackmail!

And so the whole sect felt that people in power were a bit busy all of a sudden and the Demon lord went in Seclusion once again...what's going on??

.

While Demon Lord and his two Guards successfully arrived at the mountain where their Demon Lord said they could find a treasure.

Su Lanyu was a bit tired, they have come to this mountain in 3 days and didn't rest in between too.  The distance wasn't much but it wasn't less too. This mountain is near the Xie Clan's territory. 

"My Lord, What is in this mountain?"

Guard Yu Lin asked.

Jin Zhen who was drinking water also glanced at their lord.

Su Lanyu smiled and said.

"A place for a good wine."

Yu Lin & Jin Zhen:...we came all this way to drink wine???!

 

 

 

 

 

21