11: Elder Yin Hui is a sweet little girl today~
303 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10Su Lanyu kept an eye on the man but he also had to get the golden wine in the cave,  so he left the man under the eyes of Yu Lin and Jin Zhou.

Yu Lin looked at Jin Zhou and said in confusion.

“So we are actually there to get a wine?”

Jin Zhou who was drinking water from a bamboo container quietly nodded.

“What else can you think of?”

Yu Lin thought and shook his head.

“Nothing else, but isn’t golden wine a fake legend?”

Jin Zhou: “As long as it’s a legend, that means there is a problem.”

Yu Lin: “You…are infected by Lord.”

Jin Zhou:…No…I only said it causally!!

While Su Lanyu went inside the cave and looked around. There was nothing uncommon inside the cave, he went deeper inside the cave, the darkness surrounded him but except that nothing was out of order.

He sighed in his heart.

Was he wrong? Maybe but the novel can’t be wrong.

He is stealing the treasure of the future protagonist. Who becomes a coldblooded and dark-hearted man. He even kills his wife just because she betrays him in his reborn life. Yes, The pitiful Female Lead actually didn’t know the Male Lead in his second life and was captured by the Alliance Leader and sold to Demonic Sect who knew nothing about the matter with the Alliance leader. After arriving in Demonic Sect, Female Lead was thrown to Secretary Jin to take care of and the two for reason unknown fall for each other and also have a secret love like Concubine Cui and Guard Yu but Demonic Leader knew it, he didn’t mind it, cause he didn’t have the need for a wife or a bed warmer.

But after the arrival of Xie Mingli in the Demonic Sect, everything was disturbed. He killed Concubine Cui, took over the Five Sects of Demonic Clan, and also poisoned Shao Wei, After knowing the betrayal of his lover The female Lead, he also kills her and let Jin Zhou see it deliberately and later dismember the man too. He simply went insane.

Su Lanyu hated the Volume two of this novel the most, Of course from the perspective of the ‘abandoned, unloved and betrayed, Protagonist all this seems good but from the perspective of a common person or even a third person in the novel, The protagonist in Volume 2 simply went insane, At first, he was actually pitiable, as he prepares for revenge and become strong and whatnot but! After he arrives at the demonic Clan with thousands of treasures, he became totally mad, beyond saving!

Everything for later, Su anyu was right now studying the wall of the Cave, he arrived at a dead-end but his intuition says this is not the end.

So he was attached to the wall and trying to think if there is a way to unlock this secret cave where the golden wine was hidden.

.

As Su Lanyu was busy in the search for the golden wine, Yin Hui and Tian Ling left the clan to sell three sets of Jade jewelry. This jade jewelry is made of a special stone, Astral Red. It is a piece of meteorite that the 3rd Demonic Lord of Demonic Clan found and made thousands of jewelry pieces from it. And after so many years only a few hundreds remain.

To sell this jewelry that is a historical treasure of the Demonic Clan simply speaks of the real wealth of the Demonic Clan. Su Lanyu wasn’t worrying baselessly, the Demonic Clan had severe matters to be solved urgently like fertility, the Demonic Sect have lower birth rates in recent years because of inter-clan marriage and the matter of money! The money consumed is triple the amount it is earned.

Yin Hui who was dressed as a petite girl smiled sweetly when they arrived at their destination.

This is an auction house that is famous among many Immortal Clans.

Tian Ling and Yin Hui entered the Auction house and Yin Hui started acting, he became red-eyed as he carried one set of jewelry boxes to the Guard.

“Ex..Excuse me.”

The Guard saw the flustered ‘little girl’ and immediately asked the matter.

“What wrong little sister?”

Yin Hui bite his lower lip and hesitatingly said.

“I want to bid…my ancestor’s inheritance….Please…”

He spoke in a flustered and timid manner and his tears fell down slowly.

Tian Ling almost clapped! Great acting!

Demon Clan really has hard days, They can’t live in light so they lurk and enjoy life in the dark. They have been doing so for thousands and thousands of years, Many wars occurred, but Demons never successfully got the right to incorporate into the human world, or in the immortal world…They were seen as Aliens or Sinners. But no Demon by birth is a sinner. Actually, most demons don’t even know why they are sinners. They enjoy their long lives, they don’t work hard to cultivate to become immortal they have 700 years of common life without working hard.

All their life, they live in dark watching the beautiful and colorful lights from afar and pretending they also have them.

Tian Ling who thought about odd things was awakened by the cry of the manager of the Auction house.

“This is Astral Stone!! An actual Red Astral Stone!!”

Yin Hui ‘trembled’ and hide pitifully behind Tian Ling who backed him up.

“Where did you get this piece of jewelry?!”

The manager looked excited but the attendant behind him patted his shoulder.

“Manager, the girl is scared by you.”

The manager who saw the ‘little girl hiding behind the boy, embarrassedly coughed and took the two to sit down.

After the three talked, the manager decided to sell the jewelry in the auction two days later in the Huilang Auction house which is their Main Store.

Yin Hui and Tian Ling decided to stay in the Deqi City where HuiLong Auction house is, they have assessments but it is not hard, they can carry their assessment with them.

 

16