12:Feng Yijun, A Father who was slapped by his Daughter.
346 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yin Hui who was bored while staying with nerdy Tian Ling, Went outside to enjoy the atmosphere, He was still disguised as a sweet little girl.

He had a few pieces of silver in his hands and so he decided to enjoy the food of the Deqi city. The Deqi city is the largest Human population City near Demonic Cliffs and Black Fog Forest.

As he saw fruits, Yin Hui bought fruits and talked with sellers, and even bargained a lot. He ate a lot of fruits and grilled food on the way to the center where the Huilong Auction house was located, there is also Hui Restaurant and Hui Inn near the auction house, obviously opened by the same owner.

Many Immortal Sect Elders came these days for the Huilong Auction two days later.

Yin Hui entered the restaurant and ate a healthy meal. After eating so many things his belly grew a bit round, He obviously overate but with a girly outfit and those red eyes( That were psychological tears after yawning.) He looked like an abandoned pregnant woman!

But he didn’t seem to know and the person who grabbed him also didn’t seem to think of this.

Yin Hui who was suddenly grabbed by a stranger didn’t struggle, why didn’t he? Because before he could the man started his drama.

“I love her.”

Yin Hui:…

The man seemed to speak nonsense.

“She is a mortal and can’t bear to be with me, thus she ignores me but I know she loves me.”

Yin Hui:…Excuse me…recheck your story! I got no lover!!

But the man of course can’t hear Yin Hui’s mental words and carried on.

“Why I didn’t tell you? That…actually…I didn’t want to let you have a feeling of being a stepdaughter! Yes, And My lover also didn’t want to hurt you. She is so simple…Anyway, I really have someone, so don’t worry child!”

Yin Hui glanced at the girl in front of the man and sighed. This girl seems to be this idiotic man’s daughter. Such a big daughter worrying about her father’s love life and the father lies to his daughter to remain faithful to his wife…what a wonderful drama. Let’s help this man as a kind Demon.

Yin Hui wrapped his hands around the neck of the man, Yin Hui was a bit smaller than the man but he adjusted, anyway he is a woman right now.

He rubbed the cheeks of the stunned man and his tears fell down.

“Dear, I missed you soo much! Where were you….You know what, I have good news for you.”

Feng Yijun who was only acting and planned to apologize to the ‘obedient lady’ in his arms later was stunned stupid and answered in his stupidity.

“What?”

Feng Zhenyu saw the woman intimately hugging her father, blushed, and closed her eyes but her ears closely listened to the words said by the woman.

Yin Hui touched his bloated stomach and smiled evilly in his heart, Forget it, He prepared another script, Let’s pit this man.

Feng Yijun didn’t know why but he shivered in his heart.

“I am pregnant with our child, He is almost…3 months old? (He is not sure when stomach shows during pregnancy).

Feng Zhenyu who heard the woman immediately opened her eyes and saw the bloated stomach of Yin Hui and her shock was beyond words, Her Father left his pregnant lover carelessly outside and enjoyed lavish life in the sect, What a Scum! How can she have such scum as a father?

And this woman still lovingly looks at her father, what a brave and sweet woman, If she marries her father, He will be happy. Feng Zhenyu’s head ran wild and she saw another scene with another shock.

Feng Yijun who was shocked and stupid by this pregnancy news quickly blurted.

“How can this be real?!”

After all, I don’t even know you, lady!!

Yin Hui carried his acting, he acted as an aggrieved lover, and he choked.

“Of course, It’s not your fault dear, I am sorry to not tell you this news, But how can you deny the crystal of our love like this? If you…don’t…want..It’s ok…”

Feng Yijun whose mind turned to mush saw the tears on the beautiful face and was about to clean them with his hands when he felt his arms empty and his angry daughter who pulled the woman out of his hand, Slapped him.

-Pat!

Yin Hui was stunned, Shen Yang and Shao Wei who just arrived in the Deqi City for the Auction and went to eat nearby were also stunned.

Feng Zhenyu was mute doesn’t mean she have no means to speak, Her mental power could carry her voice.

“I can’t believe you can be this much of a scum, Father!”

Feng Yijun:…I am innocent!!

“After doing the deed, you dare to not believe the lady who conceived a baby for you?!”

She pointed towards Yin Hui who was stilled stun. While Shen Yang and Shao Wei took out a recording stone and were watching the scene with relish.

Yin Hui saw that the daughter of the man was really sad and he stuck his tongue out, He does this when he feels he is overgone with acting.

Feng Yijun who saw him doing this softened his eyes and under the sad eyes of his daughter nodded.

“I won’t deny it, I will take responsibility!”

Yin Hui:…

Shao Wei:…HAHAHA Deserve it!

Shen Yang:…A new enjoyment material for Demonic Clan, Lovelife of Elder Yin.

Su Lanyu didn’t know that his Demonic Clan’s Elder, messed up the life of the Female Protagonist and he definitely didn’t know that the Male Lead Xie Mingli have already been reborn but is in the punishment chamber of his Clan and can’t come out for 2 years. If he knew then…

 

15