13: Xie Mingli is back~
281 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘You are the real Evil! Xie Mingli! Do you say that you deny fate? Don’t make me laugh! You are denying reality! You are refusing the reality, the fact in front of you! Hah! I may be your woman in your previous life but I don’t know you in this life! I only have one love in my current life, And that is not you! Accept the facts! Xie! Ming!Li!’

Xie Mingli’s hollow eyes seem to see the figure of the crying Feng Zhenyu when she was raped by him…

He doesn’t understand, He doesn’t accept, Feng Zhenyu was his! Why…Why did she betray him?

His ears seem to hear another voice. A voice of a tired and dying old man.

‘I never wronged you, Xiao Li, I actually knew that you lost yourself in revenge that was not real. And the Demonic Clan was full of innocent people, You killed them insanely. Child, Accept that you are lost and frustrated. Cough, Cough, Cough….Xiao Li, Ming-er, You poor child…If…there is another life, I pray…that you can find real love…family…and if…possible, I want to be your Master…once..mor…e.’

The dead Master…Who prayed for him even after being killed by him…Was he really wrong?

But…why?

He was wronged by the Alliance Leader, He was sold to the demon Lord, He found his dead lover in the demonic lord’s hands, And when he ran away with her they killed them, Weren’t they innocent?

Why was the whole world so wrong to him when he was reborn and he took his revenge one by one, killing everyone who was unfair to him, he finds that he is betrayed by his lover, The one he threw away his life for? She went and found someone else? But still, he is wrong?

Why? Why?  Does he have no right to have revenge? Does he have no right to be selfish? What about his lover…She also betrayed him, and still, he has no right to be angry.

Xie Mingli looked at the scenery and found that he was reborn again, at the time, when he was punished by his Master to remain in seclusion for 2 years.

He is tired, He took revenge and is satisfied with life, but…He still wants to take Feng Zhenyu as his…she has almost become his obsession….

So why not take her? She was supposed to be his after all.

But he will take a soft approach in this lifetime…

Slowly, and patiently.

.

Yin Hui got away from Feng Yijun and his daughter with much dilemma, Tian Ling came to save the scene and the scene became something like this:

Tian Ling came to see the Auction hall and then went to eat in the restaurant but when he saw Elder Shen Yang and Finance Manager Shao Wei giggling and recording something, he felt something was definitely wrong and when he saw Yin Hui being hugged and kissed on the forehead by someone unknown, this feeling became real.

Tian Ling asked Shao Wei near him: "What's this situation?"

Shao Wei: "Yin Hui over-acted and now is eating the fruit of his hard work."

Tian Ling: "...I don't get it, but don't you think we should help him?"

Shao Wei: "Oh."

Yin Hui saw Tian Ling and was immediately like a switch turned on, He shouted:

"Honey!"

Feng Yijun:...Should a girl be this bold? Making husbands left and right?

Feng Zhenyu:...Huuh? 

Shao Wei and Shen Yang: Oh! Drama!

Tian Ling:...If I did something wrong please beat me but don't slander me!

Yin Hui struggled out of Feng Yijun's arms and went straight to Tian Ling who had the same height as him and plunged into his arms, Tian Ling almost fell down if not for Shao Wei supporting him.

"Where were you?! You know what, my scum lover almost made me abandon my baby!"

Everyone:...Nonsense!

Yin Hui squeezed out a few tears and let them roll down his beautiful cheeks.

"He first loved me and made me pregnant and left me in this fragile health to live a single life with luxury, but what about me? He never cared for me, He is a playboy!"

Feng Yijun: This girl is too shameless!!

"Honey, let's go, I feel dizzy~"

Tian Ling:...I have a very powerful poi- Medicine, want it?

Yin Hui pinched the waist of Tian Ling and Tian Ling took Yin Hui away, leaving an awkward Shao Wei & Shen Yang and Feng family and father and daughter.

.

"Yu Lin! Jin Zhen!"

Su Lanyu who was sitting in the pile of rocks and gravel with dirty hands and a shovel shouted towards the cave entrance.

Guard Yu and Guard Jin immediately came inside to meet the dirty Demon Lord.

"You called, Master?"

Su Lanyu nodded and pointed towards the half-broken wall in the cave.

"Guard Yu, I order you to mine this wall with me and don't use magic."

Yu Lin:...Weren't we here for the divine wine? Why do I have to start mining???

Su Lanyu didn't see the tangled look on Yu Lin and said to Jin Zhen.

"Guard Jin, Go and throw those two injured stuff to a village or an inn. And hurry back."

Jin Zhen:...I should start transport work, I will rich overnight.

After giving orders, Su Lanyu straightened his waist looked at the Sun in the middle of the sky, and sighed. He has so many things to gather and he has so less time, With the idiotic and backward demonic realm, How can he live till 2000?

After taking this Golden wine, He should go and search for the Mother tree to revive the Sky forest in Demon Realm.

Thank goodness that Xie Mingli after rebirth went to find many treasures and half of them were extremely useful for the Demonic realm. 

No why do I thank him? He is just a Male Protagonist with paranoia who I will torture...hehehe

Xie Mingli before falling for Demon Lord: I will take revenge, I will get my girl.

Xie Mingli after falling for Demon Lord: Dear, You beat me, scold but don't throw me out of the room! QAQ

Feng Yijun before falling for Yin Hui: Such a shameless and bold girl.

Feng Yijun after falling for Yin Hui: I am shameless and a bad guy, baby, Let me enter the room! QAQ

13