14: Jin Zhen’s ‘wife’
352 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shao Wei took a sip from the teacup and glanced around the room where he was sitting. Shen Yang was sitting on a chair in front of Shao Wei reading a book but his lips were twitching from time to time. Whereas Tian Ling was sitting on the common bed and meditating.

Yin Hui saw the three of them so quiet and immediately knew that they were mocking him.

“…Laugh, Don’t suppress it, Laugh.”

As he said so, He heard loud laughter from Shao Wei and Shen Yang while a suppressed laughter from Tian Ling.

“HAHAHAHA”

“Pfft..mn…cough.”

Yin Hui was still in female clothing, He pouted as soon as he saw them all laugh.

“Damn you all!”

After enough laughter, The four quieted down and decided on the next plan.

Shao Wei finished the tea and put the cup down.

“Anyhow, Me and Shen Yang are here for a very important mission. Jin Zhou said that Lord wanted us to buy some good metals and a 5-grade beast core. So we will be focusing on buying that.”

Tian Ling nodded.

“Then you guys continue, Me and Yin Hui will go back first.”

Yin Hui who heard this quickly said.

“No, we can’t go yet!”

Shen Yang raised his eyebrows at Yin Hui’s words.

“Why? You miss your ‘husband’ already?”

Yin Hui was irritated and shouted.

“No! I need some minerals and herbs for my mission given by the Lord. So, I will go to the auction with you both.”

Shao Wei who heard this immediately growled.

“More money going to trash. Yin Hui!”

Yin Hui:…What?

“I will buy the herbs for you! You only waste money!”

Yin Hui:…Ok.

Tian Ling was helpless in this case.

“If you all are going to auction, I will also accompany you then.”

Shen Yang nodded, and Shao Wei grumbled while Yin Hui was silent in annoyance.

.

Su Lanyu saw the opening in the cave wall which shone with brilliant golden light. He sighed and finally found the entrance to the Golden wine pool.

While Yu-Lin went outside to make a tent for the night. Though cultivators don’t need much sleep and food they still need rest and after the hard work of mining a cave manually without magic, that cave wall seem to be made of Diamond, so sharp and hard that it was impossible not to be tired.

Yu Lin sat on the ground and rested, As a guard, he has no right to see what Demon Lord is searching for.

When Su Lanyu saw the Golden wine pool, it was surrounded by thousands of herbs and there was a pleasant scent in the surrounding. The golden pool in the middle was serene and silent yet it looked intimidating and mysterious.

Su Lanyu went to a small bluish herb and pluck a small leaf on it. He smelled the leaf and put it in his mouth and chewed.

“!!!”

A huge surprise!

As soon as he ate this herb, the level 0 abilities in his body that he took from the apocalypse showed signs of improvement.

This is really a surprise and a free gift.

Looking at the thousands of herbs in the fields, Su Lanyu decided, Why leave the treasure here to rot? It should be used well.

He waved his hand and sent all the herbs inside his Space abilities that just opened up When he saw the huge golden wine pool. He thought and still waved his hand.

Immediately all the herbs and gold water in the pool vanished.

The space ability of Su Lanyu in Level 0 might not be much in the area, but it is enough to store these few herbs and the golden pool.

He came out of the cave and saw Yu-Lin but didn’t see Jin Zhen and asked.

“Where is Guard Jin?”

Yu Lin stood up from the ground while answering.

“My Lord, You ordered him to send those two injured people in a village or city inn.”

Su Lanyu raised his eyebrow.

“He hasn’t returned yet?”

Yu Lin nodded.

“Oh…Then let’s wait this night.”

Anyway, the work here is done, He isn’t in a hurry.

.

While Jin Zhen is in peril.

What happened?

The man he carried disappeared into the mountains, He didn’t go after the man because it wasn’t his orders, then the remaining girl was carried on his back by him and he arrived at the village entrance.

The people in the village were nice people but that was until the question…

“Is she your wife?”

A woman asked Jin Zhen.

Jin Zhen was about to decline when he felt a pinch in his shoulder and his answer changed.

“Yes.”

The women smiled and talked.

“Then carry her in your arms, why does it look like you are carrying a vegetable basket?”

The girl on his back flinched and stiffened, Jin Zhen thought, Now, it really feels like a vegetable basket.

The woman smilingly looked at him, Jin Zhen sighed and took the girl in his arms and carried her in bridal style.

“Well done, You are such a good boy.”

Jin Zhen nodded.

“Thanks.”

The surrounding was filled with laughter. The women took him to the only inn in the village.

“You can take care of your wife here.”

Jin Zhen:…But I need to go back!

The door to the room closed. Jin Zhen sighed.

Looking down at the stiff ‘vegetable basket’ in his arms, He went to bed and threw the girl on the bed.

“Get up, No one is here.”

The girl flinched when she thought she was discovered but opened her eyes obediently.

However, as soon as she saw Jin Zhen she automatically said.

“Senior Brother’s lover?”

Jin Zhen’s face became black.

I am pure, innocent and a victim of your Senior Brother’s nonsense!

“That was not a truth.”

The girl sighed and nodded.

“I am sorry, I misspoke. My senior brother is like that.”

The two looked at each other with pity in their eyes.

Jin Zhen felt that the girl was quite pitiful to be a Junior Sister of such a Dumb and Bratty man. While the girl thought that Jin Zhen was quite pitiful to be a victim of her Senior Brother.

The two sighed together.

“My name is Xie LiLi, I am a disciple of Dayun  Sect.”

Jin Zhen nodded and answered.

“I am Jin Zhen.”

“You don’t have a sect?”

“I do.”

“Then can I not know the name?”

“My sect lives in seclusion, so you won’t know.”

“Oh...Anyway, Nice to meet you.”

“Mn. I need to go back later.”

“Alright.”

12