15. Auction
184 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I heard that Xie Clan's Leader Xie Wuying also came in this auction."

"Not only he but the Lu Clan's little princess Lu Yuli also came, Do you see that VIP box 3, That's her private room."

"Woah! So many bigwigs came for this auction?"

"Not only them but the Sword Immortal from the Yuwen Sect also came."

"What?! You mean Shi Yun, that crazy killer?!"

"Shh! Don't speak so loudly. Anyway Not only him even Feng Clan Leader and Princess came here."

"...Is this really not a private meeting between the Four Clans?"

"It's an auction...or so I believe."

It was pretty Loud in the Auction Hall of HuiLong Auction House, Shao Wei, Shen Yang and Yin Hui(Still in women dressing) came first, Tian Ling had to go back cause he received a letter from his little brother Tian Lian that some eggs hatched but these little lives were too fragile and need Tian Ling's personal care, So he left.

A manager came and took the three to the 2nd floor and lead them to VIP room 7, because of Yin Hui's Astral Red stone jewelry, The Auction house gave him some importance.

Shen Yang looked at the people biding for things and got bored. While Shao Wei kept praying that he remains this bored. His money can be saved.

"Everyone, Our 12th item of the day is Red Jade Lily!"

Yin Hui who heard this was stunned.

"What?! A Heaven-level herb?!"

Shao Wei grumbled, It's done. His money!

Even Shen Yang sat up straight.

"No, We must buy this. I need it."

Yin Hui heard Shen Yang say this and was disgusted.

"Shen Yang, Don't be so much of a jerk! I need it more!"

Red Jade Lily, A Lily that blooms only once in 300 years. And it must be picked right away or it withers. The main purpose of this Lily is searching. It can search for blood relatives. This is its main purpose while its essence is good for all plants and even for Pregnant women. 

For Demon Sect where childbirth is already difficult this flower is extremely important.

Shen Yang looked at Yin Hui and said.

"I will bid and you will use."

Yin Hui stayed and agreed.

.

Xie Wuying quickly bid on the Red Jade Lily, This must be bought by him, No matter how much he needs to pay.

"1000 Mid-Grade Spirit Stones."

As soon as he bid, everyone became quiet, One must know that 1 Mid-Grade Spirit Stone equals 100 Low-Grade Spirit Stones which were not cheap so biding 1000 of them is extremely expensive and has already passed the highest price of Red Jade Lily.

Shen Yang asked Shao Wei.

"How much is our current balance.

Shao Wei sighed. This money can't be saved it seems.

"50,000 Mid-Grade Spirit Stones and 300 High-Grade Spirit Stones. Oh, His highness also gave 2 Astral Gems to sell if needed."

Shen Yang hummed and said ok.

"Bid 5000 Mid-Grade Stones."

Shao Wei almost got heartattack.

Yin Hui bid immediately.

Xie Wuying never thought that someone else will try to buy it 5 times the price from him. But he was not to be trifled with and he raised the price.

"10,000."

Shen Yang smirked.

"15,000."

"20,000."

"25,000."

"30,000."

At this point, Shen Yang stopped. Yin Hui also gave up, The other party was too obsessed with this flower to give it to him. When Shao Wei saw them not able to buy he was so happy that he almost fired fireworks.

"It's alright you guys, Next time~"

Shen Yang and Yin Hui glanced at him: You look happy at our defeat?

Shao Wei: Imagining.

Xie Wuying got the herb but his wallet was empty. He gritted his teeth. Forget it! That person seemed desperate too, he won't care about this price increase.

Shen Yang who was bidding for the sake of bidding:...Mn, I am desperate.

In the end, Shao Wei didn't even have to use a single penny and even sold the Red Astral Jewelry for 3 Million High-Grade Spirit Stone.

After coming out of the Auction Hall, They decided to head back without delay but Someone stopped them.

"Stop, Little girl. Hand over the remaining Astral Stone Jewelry."

It was Lu Clan's little princess, Really defiant.

"Me? But I have no more of it."

Yin Hui knew that this girl will make trouble so made an innocent face. He knows nothing.

But Lu Yuli was not to be taken lightly. She was really at a rebellious age.

"Don't lie, I hate those innocent flowers. So hand it over."

Shao Wei, The money protecting Hen, pecked.

"Is your father Su Lanyu?"

Lu Yuli looked at the man, the man was standing straight like a pine cypress but his expression was extremely annoyed.

"Who are you?"

Shao Wei snorted.

"As if you care, Just answer, Is your father Su Lanyu?"

Lu Yuli was irritated.

"No. My father is Lu Zhihao."

Shao Wei laughed.

"Then Miss, Your address is wrong. Your father didn't give the jewelry to us and we can't give it to you and when your father does give it to us, we will still not give it to you, AS you are not your father, Little unknown Miss."

Shen Yang and Yin Hui: He started again.

Lu Yuli was humiliated in a roundabout manner which made her angry beyond words.

"Do you even know who I am?"

Shao Wei smiled.

"Are you deaf? Or have a problem with your brain? I just said, Little unknown Miss, So How can you think I will know who you are, Unknown little Miss?"

Lu Yuli:...This bastard! 

Shen Yang and Yin Hui:...We survived his tongue for the past 300 years. We are proud Demons!

Lu Yuli pointed at Shao Wei and sternly said.

"Wait for me, I will tell you the real meaning of messing with me."

Shao Wei nodded.

"Mn, Alright, But a reminder."

Lu Yuli thought that he will threaten her too but...

"I never asked you the Real Meaning of Messing with you~"

Lu Yuli:...I will kill you!!!

Shen Yang and Yin Hui:...Long Live the Shao Clan!

 

 

6