16. Demon Sect’s Daily Life.
254 5 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Su Lanyu and Yu Lin waited for the whole day and night before they saw the shadow of Jin Zhen.

The man looked extremely tired and annoyed, Su Lanyu who was about to scold Jin Zhen for the wait calmed down and asked with concern(Fake).

"What happened Guard Jin?"

Jin Zhen didn't want to share his horrible experience of his in that village! 

He wanted to go back that night but the villagers found him and he made an excuse that his wife is sick and he is going to collect herbs in the mountain. The villagers were so moved that they went with him and searched for herbs all night and they came back in the morning of course took him back too.

The villager women asked him to give Xie LiLi a change of clothes and also let her wash up and so the Village men again took him to cut wood and make a bathtub and also took him to get water from wells in the mountain.

So after 7 rounds to well the bathtub was full and Xie Lili took a bath and changed clothes, But She is not even his wife and he was so much tortured. Then those villagers took him to hunt and asked him to cook food for his wife!!

Damn it! He is single!!! And a Demon too!!!

But alright, he can't be impatient with mortals, So he did it, hunting and cooking but the village women said to cook again and again and again until his food was eatable.

So after all this nonsense he caught Xie Lili and said his goodbyes and left the village.

"So where is the girl?"

Yu Lin and Su Lanyu were really sorry for Jin Zhen's experience.

Jin Zhen looked at these bad friends and said.

"I left her at the mountain base."

Yu Lin and Su Lanyu were disappointed, they really wanted to see what women can make Jin Zhen so troubled.

Su Lanyu coughed.

"Alright, Let's go home, It's quite a delay already."

Yu Lin and Jin Zhen nodded and moved.

While in the Demon Sect:

Yin Hui took great care of Inti and planted it all over the mountain covering the Demon Sect and watered it with Liquid Qi, So this area became rich in Qi.

Yin Hui was not in Disguise, So his Silver hair was quite Clear in all the greenery. So when Cui Rong came to him, Yin Hui was easily found out.

"Elder Yin!"

Yin Hui heard the voice.

"Oh? Concubine Cui? Why are you here?"

Cui Rong sighed and squatted beside Yin Hui who planted another Inti.

"Nothing, Just I want to ask. Can you tell me, How to write a Novel?"

Yin Hui felt strange.

"Novel?"

"Yep."

Cui Rong looked at him with expectations and Yin Hui did fulfill some of them.

"I don't know, But if it's like a story then how about you write about your love story with Lord? Or some sweet story about how two people meet and die together?"

Cui Rong:...First, Your Lord and I are not in love! Second, why is the story sweet if people die??

Cui Rong stood up and patted his dress and went back.

Yin Hui looked at him and shook his head.

"Such a good idea and ignorant people don't like it!"

Tian Clan at the moment was extremely busy.

"Catch that chick! Wait be easy! easy!"

"Woah!! Another Chick ran got out of circle!!"

"Wait! Don't strangle it!!"

"Why is this little guy so fast!!"

"You stop for Heaven's Sake!!"

Heaven:...Don't get me in this mess!

Tian Ling and Tian Lian were also among these people who were running after the Chicks, Actually, the situation was good but when all eggs hatched, the little chicks became naughty and after eating and drinking, they ran all over the Demon Sect. 

Tian Ling even heard shouting from Prince Xinyu's Manor.

"Ah!!! Who pecked me on the face?!!!"

And not even this but these Chicks even made a Mess in Shao Wei's house, So Shao Wei gave him a slip of things these chicks broke and asked him to pay back!

"Brother, How about building a barrier and letting these chicks play on the barrier?"

Tian Lian who had enough finally said.

Tian Ling thought and found it feasible and so he went to the mountain where Tian Clan was already playing with Chicks 

Tian Clan: Elder, Is this a play for you?!

While he was building a barrier, He heard Yin Hui's shout from the mountain next door.

"Who ate the little herbs?!! MY babies are bald!!!"

Tian Clan:...We know nothing.

Tian Ling quickly made a barrier and ordered the Clan members to catch all the chicks. His wallet is already half empty because of Shao Wei, Can't let it become full empty.

.

While in Feng Clan:

"Father, Are you really not going to take responsibility for that Lady?"

Feng Zhenyu was really worried about that lady, She was so cute and pitiful. Her father is really a scum, She never expected him to deny the child in front of the lady, Just how heartbroken must she be.

Feng Yijun recalled that cute girl and smiled.

"It seems that she is already in love with someone else though, So Father you really missed a good woman."

Feng Zhenyu sighed and broke Feng Yijun's fantasy.

Feng Yijun's marriage to Feng Zhenyu's mother was the Clan's arrangement and his grandfather who was alive took a promise that he will marry that girl no matter what, so he had to.

In about a year, Feng Zhenyu's mother gave birth and died after childbirth because of extreme blood loss. Feng Yijun who had no interest in marriage and now had a small baby girl, Couldn't help but focus on his lovely daughter but as His daughter grew up, She started to worry about her father's second marriage.

Which was really a headache!

Feng Zhenyu thought and said.

"Father, I will set up a blind date for you and you must meet the other party! You got it?"

Feng Yijun sighed.

"Child, You saw that girl, she is so tired of me, So how can you let me go on another blind date."

Feng Zhenyu sighed.

"Father, Didn't you see, that person was only that Lady's cover, She was just making excuse to leave you, You must go on this blind date and make her jealous, I guarantee you that she will really come and hug you!"

Feng Yijun imagined the situation, the small body hugging him and those Clear eyes looking at him with a lovely look.

Feng Zhenyu was using mental power to talk so when her mental power got in touch with blood she was startled and looked at her father.

"Father!! Your nose is bleeding!"

Feng Yijun coughed and cleared his mind, The stimulation...

"Child, Your idea is not bad. Ahem."

Feng Zhenyu:...You...pervert father.

 

 

 

8