17. Demon Lord you finally returned!
194 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tian Clan finally controlled the chicks while they felt that everything was undercontrol when they saw Yin Hui coming towards them with a bunch of...bald flowers?

Tian Ling came forward to meet his friend but this friend threw the flowers on his face.

"Your pests did this! take responsibility!"

Tian Lian and others quietly took a step back when they saw the situation.

Tian Ling sighed and tried to explain.

"This is an accident, They are young and ignorant, why don't you just forget it?"

Yin Hui gritted his teeth to control his shout.

"They are young and ignorant than what about my babies?! They were just babies for a few days! They haven't even seen the sunlight properly and your...young and ignorant pests killed them!"

Tian Ling felt that the statement was too tragic and wanted to coax Yin Hui but he is the 'parent' of his pets...

"Elder Yin, Why don't we compensate you?"

Tian Lian tried to help his brother but please focus on the word 'tried'.

Yin Hui shook his head.

"No, Just do one thing, Come to my baby's funeral on a time."

He said and turned to leave dejectedly, His aura was so mourning that the Tian Clan felt that they really killed someone, everyone looked at each other, and then they heard another scream.

"AHHH!! My Sword!!!!"

Tian Ling and Tian Lian looked at each other and then suddenly looked behind them. Oh, they still haven't completed the formation...So the chicks ran away again!

Before they could run to find them, they saw a sword flying towards them, and on it was Hai Cheng, Uncle of Elder Hai.

"Good, Tian Clan is back at their previous irresponsible behavior!"

Sighing Tian Ling came forward to ask about the matter and Found out that Hai Cheng was practicing with his sword when he found that his nephew called him for guidance so he left the sword on the table but when he returned there were small black footprints on his sword's blade.

Hai clan's one thing is that their sword is their wife...

Shit.

Tian Ling gulped and wanted to say that they can clean the sword.

"No! I must avenge my sword!"

Tian Ling tried.

"But it-"

"Where is the murderer?"

They looked at each other and pointed in front.

"Please find it yourself."

They made the 'please go ahead' pose. When Hai Cheng looked in front and saw the yellow chicks in 100s he gulped.

"Are they all so similar?"

Tian Clan: Exactly.

Yin Hui who has not gone far also saw the Yellow chicks and shook his head, Leave it, the enemy is too much, we can only mourn for the dead.

"Elder Tian! My notebook was all torn off by your pets! I worked so hard to write it wuwuwu!"

Su Qingli came with a 'deadly' torn notebook in his hand and his face was full of tears, too sympathetic.

Elder Tian Ling wanted to cry too, They are mine, all mine! Now I know why they say sharing is caring!

Yin Hui turned back and said to Hai Cheng and Su Qingli.

"Since we all are victims of the same yellow Monsters, do come to the funeral of my babies."

Hai Cheng rolled his eyes.

"Forget it, But Tian Clan you better take care of your Yellow monster if not then I won't be easy next time."

He said and left while Su Qingli sat on the ground to cry.

"Dad will be coming soon and he will check my homework what will I show? Wuwuwu!"

A soft and lazy voice sounded at this moment.

"Please do my work since your chicks destroyed my account book a week ago."

Jin Zhou came with smiling eyes and his pale face was a bit rosy at this moment, Maybe from anger. With him was Shao Wei with frown on his face and disgust in his eyes.

Tian Ling had finally decided.

"Not my fault! These are Lord's pets!"

Yeah, He doesn't even know these chicks!

Everyone looked at him, surprised, and then sighed with helplessness, if that's so then nothing can be done.

"Why don't I know that I had pets?"

At this time, Su Lanyu came with his two tired Shadow guards.

Hearing him, Everyone once again looked at Tian Ling who sighed.

"Alright, But wait until I take care of them."

Now, they can sigh with relief.

"Welcome Back my Lord."

"My Lord, You are finally back!"

"Dad, My homework was ruined wuwu."

Su Lanyu smiled when he saw the big welcome and shook his head then remembered an important thing.

"Where is Cui Rong?"

Yin Hui said.

"I saw concubine Cui in the morning, now she must be in her room."

Su Lanyu nodded and decided to announce her.

"Anyway, The matter is not big but is important, Shao Wei, Prepare to have a big wedding for Yu Lin and Cui Rong."

Yin Hui, Tian Ling & others opened their eyes wide: What?! Demon Lord is giving his wife to his subordinate?! Which fantasy world is this?!

While Yu Lin was ready to go take a bath and secretly meet his lover:...Why are you giving me a heart attack?!

Tian Ling asked.

"My Lord, are you sure?"

Su Lanyu nodded.

"You know that I already have two sons, and I have no interest in marriage or love so let the girl go free."

Everyone nodded in understanding, Well the demon realm doesn't have rules on matters about Demon Lord too much.

Su Lanyu saw that they accepted this matter and then again said.

"The Silver River can once again flow in a month."

Tian Ling and others: Oh....What?!!

Yin Hui: Oh...Wait...Did I miss something?!

Yin Hui came forward with red eyes and excitement.

"M-my lord, Is this true? Can My Yinhe Clan be revived? My Lord..."

Su Lanyu nodded and patted his back.

"Our Demon Clan will be revived."

They nodded, All hope was lost for so many centuries now...in their generation...they will see over the revival of the Realm.

Everyone became emotional but Su Lanyu was not satisfied with the shocks and said once again.

"I have found the solution to open the realm gate to this Mortal realm, So we all can soon go back."

Everyone: My chest....Lord please throw the bombs at one time!

 

 

7