Chapter 77 (NSFW) Hot Rocks and Sleepy Heads
297 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 77

Hot Rocks And Sleepy Heads

(NSFW)

Chu Ling had been trying to contain himself, but as Luo Bai rubbed his hand over the tip of his shaft, he let out a loud deep moan of delight.

Looking round at his lover with excitement dancing in his eyes, Luo Bai redoubled his efforts, almost making them both release, that sexy sound made him want to make his beloved Healer moan more.

      ~

Gong Qiu Yu could see and feel Zhou Tu was ready to go and was just holding on for him, so he stopped holding himself back. Thrusting his hips forwards, plunging his cock up to his balls in his man’s gorgeous body, he cried out with pleasure and came deep inside, coating his lover with his hot seed.

As Gong Qiu Yu endeavoured to keep moving smoothly through his orgasm, a happy smile curved Zhou Tu’s lips and he gave in to the wonderful sensation; climaxing with a cry of, “I love you!” His milky liquid covering his Leader’s hand and his own abdomen.

Seeing and feeling the pair next to him go was incredibly erotic to Chu Ling, who was overwhelmed by the sight and sounds. His strong body tensed as he came, his seed made a tiny fountain in the water and his deep rich moan vibrated through his lover’s back.

Luo Bai had been whole heartedly concentrating on his man, so was still a little ways off. Happy he had satisfied his lover, he turned to his own needs, but Chu Ling had other plans. Lifting his fellow Leader up out of the water, Chu Ling put him on a rock by the side of Zhou Tu, who smiled up at him with dreamy eyes.

Moving between Luo Bai’s powerful thighs, Chu Ling put his lips to his man’s hard cock, sliding as much of it as he could into his mouth. When he felt the tip hit his gag reflex he sucked it and pulled his head back up.

Luo Bai moaned in delight; leaning back he put his hands on the rock behind him and slid his legs onto his man’s warm shoulders, as his back arched.

Tipping his tall lover back and lifting his tanned legs with his broad shoulders, Chu Ling used one of his big hands to gently squeeze Luo Bai’s balls and pushed his middle finger against his man’s little twitching hole.

It only took a light touch from his Healer for Luo Bai’s ring to loosen and greedily accept him in. With his other hand he rubbed up and down the long straight shaft in his mouth, while using his tongue to investigate every little bit from tip to base.

Luo Bai cried out with pleasure, it felt like Chu Ling was everywhere, his body felt weak it felt so good, yet every muscle was tensing. His big man had barely started, when Luo Bai’s body convulsed and he shot his load deep in Chu Ling’s mouth, his hot salty seed covering his tongue and throat.

Swallowing it all down with a little cough, the burly Healer sucked every last drop out of his lover. Loving the dreamy look of sexual satisfaction in his fellow Leader’s fierce face, Chu Ling gave his man one last lick and sat up.

Seeing all his men panting on the side, Chu Ling lifted them up one at a time, and giving them a gentle kiss, put them back in the flowing waters of the hot springs to relax.

As he sat back down himself, Chu Ling realised he hadn’t felt the draw of Xie Jie’s power taking the sexual energy from them. Concerned he turned to the pair sat on the side.

Both of their eyes were half closed, their bodies gently rocking with the waves Chu Ling had just made.

Worried now, Chu Ling held Xie Jie’s wrist and felt his energy and pulse.

Xie Jie’s energy was flowing what he guessed was normally, having never felt it before, but his pulse was weak; something was wrong. Holding Hao Kong’s wrist he felt the same thing, what was going on?

Turning to Zhou Tu he said, “you went into their system so you know how Xie Jie’s energy is supposed to flow, is this normal?”

Seeing his Leader’s expression, made Zhou Tu’s relaxed body tense and he was next to Chu Ling in a second holding Xie Jie’s other wrist.

After a moment he replied, panic filling his voice, “it all feels normal, but he feels like he is dying, what is going on?”

Hao Kong didn’t seem to be as far along with what ever was affecting them.

Gently lifting his silver head up to him, Chu Ling patted his cheek and said loudly “Hao Kong, do you know what is effecting you? It’s killing you both.”

Terror at losing his husband made Hao Kong’s heart beat fast enough that he could concentrate. From his full incubus mark he could feel a subtle change to Xie Jie’s being, it was such a weak change that he hadn’t noticed it before.

Now he carefully investigated fully, he recognised the energy straight away. Putting his hand to Dun’s collar, Hao Kong roared, “What have you done to him?! What have you done to us both?!”

As the words left his mouth Hao Kong realised who he had just yelled at, but to his surprise Dun replied meekly, “It’s not me it’s my sister part, Hao Kong I need your help.”

If he hadn’t been sat down, Hao Kong would have fallen over he was so shocked, “what’s going on? How can I help illustrious one.”

Smiling to himself that his servant was even now being so polite, Dun said, “she won’t take Xie Jie’s energy after what happened when she bound him. But her power links her to her host’s very soul, so if she doesn’t take his energy she will die and take him with her.”

By the time Dun had finished talking, Hao Kong’s panic threatened to overwhelm him.

Chu Ling asked anxiously, “what is going on?”

In a trembling voice Hao Kong replied, “the vambraces are linked to Xie Jie’s soul and because of what happened when she bound him, she won’t take his energy, which is now killing them both.”

Panic surged into their collective link as they all tried to figure out what to do to save their men.

As the defender of Snow Mist Peak, Luo Bai thrived on panic, his mind clear he said, “then we over load his system, till she has no choice but to take his energy or let him die. Do you hear me ancient wonder? You had best take my lover’s energy or I’m going to make you explode.”

Even in his semi conscious state, Xie Jie smiled, “I love you Luo Bai.”

Puffing up with happiness, Luo Bai leaned down and kissed energy into his incubus.

Xie Jie’s eyes flew open as the energy surged round his system, Luo Bai’s Qi was so full of love for him and all his men, that Xie Jie’s energy field spiked with it.

They all held hands as they watched, their hearts in their mouths.

Putting his hand on Luo Bai’s shoulder, Chu Ling said, “let me.”

The two Leaders swapped places and to Xie Jie Chu Ling said, “I’m sorry, this is going to hurt, if it is too much tap my shoulder.”

Xie Jie nodded, knowing the vast reserves of his man’s energy he braced himself and pushed their lips gently together.

Every muscle in his body spasmed and his tail went tight round Hao Kong’s leg, as Chu Ling’s Qi surged into his body. Xie Jie shut down his sexual field, with this torrent of energy there was no way he could safely maintain it.

Due to the effect of the Vambraces; his body couldn’t use the energy anymore, it all just built up inside him.

The thundering rush of energy raging into his body was overwhelming his mind, he was beginning to lose his senses, but Xie Jie had no intention of stopping Chu Ling. The last thing he heard was Hao Kong and the others yelling at Chu Ling.

“You have to stop!”

“It’s too much!”

“Please Chu Ling you’re killing him!”

But the beautiful Healer didn’t stop their kiss, even as tears ran from his dark eyes.

 

7