Chapter 78 (NSFW) The Void
261 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 78

The Void

(NSFW)

As his vision dimmed, Xie Jie felt some thing help open his inner eyes, and there in front of him was a lovely little succubus with dull silver skin and dark blue hair. She was crouched in the blank void of his mind crying in distress, his heart ached seeing her anguish.

Xie Jie reached out and stroked her head, careful to avoid her silver horns and said, “my dear what is wrong?”

The little lady threw her arms around Xie Jie’s neck, burying her face in his long hair, in a strange accent she sobbed, “I’m so sorry Xie Jie. I didn’t want to hurt you, but I’m an object of pain.”

Now understanding that this lovely naked lady in his arms was the shackles he was wearing, Xie Jie hugged her happily back, “It is an honour to meet you my lady.” Knowing the urgency of the situation he said, “please join with me properly, let me feed you my energy so we can grow together, that way you never have to hurt anyone again.”

Delightedly startled by his proposal, the little succubus wrapped her long silver tail round Xie Jie and entwined it with his. Smiling shyly up at him, her large dark blue eyes still watery with her stopped tears, she asked tentatively, “are you sure? It will cause you and your marked man Hao Kong a lot of pain.”

Out of the darkness behind her came a deep sexy voice, “I have caused Hao Kong great pain over the years, he is strong enough to take anything.”

Looking up Xie Jie saw a tall sexy incubus, his skin shone silver in the dark, beautifully contrasting his dark blue hair and striking black horns.

Xie Jie’s eyes went wide, “Dun?” The incubus nodded, “you are beautiful, my dear Dun.”

His eyes lowering down the ancient wonder’s strong toned body, Xie Jie saw that Dun was as well endowed as Chu Ling, his mouth watered at the luscious sight.

“As are you my lovely pet.” Said Dun sensually. Walking up behind Xie Jie, Dun wrapped his strong arms around the smaller incubus’s chest. “I have wanted to do this since Hao Kong put me on you, please can I fully join with you my dear?”

Dun slid his huge hard cock into Xie Jie’s valley and pushed gently against his ring to show his intent.

Overwhelmed by the honour of joining with this beautiful ancient artefact, Xie Jie didn’t trust his voice, so instead pushed his hips back, sliding Dun into his hot wet body; both men moaned in delight as their bodies fit perfectly together.

Dun kissed his smaller man’s neck where in the outside world his collar sat, every kiss sending pleasure surging through Xie Jie’s body.

The little succubus smiled happily in Xie Jie’s arms and said to him, “Please take me here too and I will join fully with you both.

Dun looked excitedly up from Xie Jie’s neck, “sister part, you are willing to join again?”

“Brother part, you have chosen a perfect partner for us, with his heart connecting us, it makes me want to find all our parts and finally be one armour again.”

Dun smiled radiantly, “Xie Jie make us both yours.”

Moaning internally and externally, Xie Jie lifted the little succubus into the air and lowered her slowly down onto his hard cock.

His mind and heart raced, she was so wet and tight, the way her body caressed and sucked his cock was distinctly different to the feel of his men. Sighing happily, he thrust back against Dun and forwards into his lady, and all three moaned their enjoyment.

Held tight by the two ancient wonders, Xie Jie plunged in and out with abandoned delight, their bodies were perfect for love making; he didn’t have to hold back at all.

The void filled with the wet sounds of them sliding in and out of each other, the slap of their skin as they thrust deep and fast, and their moans of ecstasy.

Knowing the danger of their current situation, they joyfully indulged in the sensual feel of their body’s and quickly felt themselves becoming overwhelmed. As they drew up to their climax, the dark shining hurricane of energy from Chu Ling raged around them in the outer void.

Faster and faster Xie Jie swung his hips, drawing moan after moan from his partners, then with one last deep thrust, their bodies close together, they clung tight and orgasmed as one.

The raging power stopped swirling around them and dove into the little succubus’s body. Throwing back her head she let out a soft sigh of pleasure, “thank you my love!”

The sound of the lovely lady’s voice faded at the same time as the void, and Xie Jie opened his physical eyes into a world of pain.

[Author]Hi readers, I just want to clarify; the armour is not siblings, I just don’t know a word that describes different parts of a whole, if you do know that right word to use please message me. Hope you’re enjoying this rather smutty section. [/author]

 

 

8