Chapter 118 (NSFW) Loving Kiss
180 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 118

Loving Kiss

(NSFW)

Recap: Luo Bai<Zhou Tu

Chu Ling x Fen Ru Chao

Yan Zhu x Hao Kong

Xie Jie x Gong Qiu Yu

Hao Kong, who knew he had lots of sexual fetishes, was thrilled to be kissing the Elder he had been deeply in love with for decades.

The sensations of his lovers around him was torturously good and he wanted to do all of it with the man who sat underneath him, but he didn’t want to rush his inexperienced Elder, who’s lips he couldn’t get enough of.

Carefully he moved his hands down and untied Yan Zhu’s robes, gently pulling them apart.

Having seen the sexy wonderful activities Hao Kong had been up to with the others, Yan Zhu felt self conscious that he wasn’t ready for everything yet.

Opening his eyes that had closed with the wonderful feel of Hao Kong’s soft lips, Yan Zhu saw the sensual way Zhou Tu thrust into and out of Luo Bai and thought, ‘if I wasn’t here to interrupt, Hao Kong would be having such fun.’

Feeling his partner’s hesitation, Hao Kong sucked gently on Yan Zhu’s hard lips and pulled back to look into his dark brown eyes, “what’s wrong my dear? Am I moving too fast? We don’t have to do anything if you don’t want to.”

“It’s not too fast it’s wonderful,” said Yan Zhu in a rush, “I just feel I’m holding you back, I want you to enjoy yourself not be stuck going slow with me.”

The worry in Hao Kong’s eyes receded and he smiled adoringly at the Elder in his arms.

Painfully slowly he kissed Yan Zhu’s cheek then down his neck and collar bone, between each kiss he said, “I’m not stuck with you,” kiss, “I’m savouring you,” kiss, “and learning what makes you feel good.” Kiss, “I will happily go this slow,” kiss, “for the next year,” kiss, “if it means I can enjoy,” kiss, “exploring your beautiful body,” kiss, “and make you happy.”

With his last word Hao Kong kissed the nape of Yan Zhu’s neck and sat back up licking his lips.

Yan Zhu’s mind whirled, this wonderful handsome kind man, who he had his last feelings about before he lost his emotions, was now right in front of him. All the numbed love and lust from the last 100 plus years flooded his mind.

Grabbing Hao Kong around the back of the neck, Yan Zhu pulled the younger man back into his arms and kissed him with all his adoration.

The grip that was stronger than iron round Hao Kong’s neck made him sensually gasp, then the feel of his excited Elder’s rock-solid lips bruising his own with his passion, almost made Hao Kong climax on the spot.

While he enjoyed the feel of being loved by a man over a hundred times more powerful than himself, Hao Kong wondered how he had never noticed his sexual desire to be bullied?

      ~

Fen Ru Chao’s fingers mixed into the thick dark hair that was tied up on Chu Ling’s head, and he swayed with the motion of his lover, as his cock was sucked and licked.

“Chu Ling no more please! If you keep going I’ll... ah!” The rest of his words were lost to his moan, as Chu Ling pushed his head down hard, sending his man’s tip deep into his throat.

Fen Ru Chao could feel Chu Ling’s throat convulse around his cock and he instinctually pulled his pelvis back.

His lips on his disciple’s tip, Chu Ling looked up with watery eyes, his question clear.

“Please don’t hurt yourself to please me.” Said Fen Ru Chao softly and caressed his powerful Leader’s cheek.

Chu Ling smiled half sadly and half nervously, lightly licking his man’s little hole he said, “I know I am strange but I really enjoy it. My lovely Ru Chao I want you deep inside all of me.”

Through the years Fen Ru Chao had learnt to read Chu Ling’s face perfectly, he could see the honest desire mixed with anxiety. His heart trembled, he wanted to please this man and only see delight written on his beautiful face.

With a small steadying breath, Fen Ru Chao pulled his hand roughly towards him, forcing Chu Ling’s mouth back round his hard dripping cock.

Genuinely smiling and luxuriating in his Leader’s happy moan round his hard member, Fen Ru Chao said, “who am I to turn down such an amazing offer from the man I love. I will do my best to give you what ever you desire my dear Chu Ling.”

Dropping his body down slightly lower, Chu Ling looked up into Fen Ru Chao’s face with shining wet eyes full of delight, and pushed his head forwards as far as he could. He couldn’t quite get all of the thick hard cock in his throat, but he wasn’t far off being able to lick his disciple’s black balls.

The erotic look in Chu Ling’s dark eyes and the feel of his mouth and tongue was too much for Fen Ru Chao, he gripped his Leader’s shoulders as he trembled and came deep inside Chu Ling, his hot salty seed spurting down his lover’s throat.

Trying to not gag, Chu Ling kept moving his head until the last drop coated his mouth and throat. Standing slowly back up he whispered in Fen Ru Chao’s ear, “now the real fun begins.”



4