Chapter 130 (NSFW) Awkwardness And Fullness
178 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 130

Awkwardness And Fullness

(NSFW)

Recap: Xie Jie>Hao Kong x Fen Ru Chao

Chu Ling>Luo Bai> Zhou Tu

Gong Qiu Yu x Yan Zhu

Being thrust into by his husband’s huge cock and stroked by his fellow Master’s strong hand, Hao Kong was struggling to hold himself back, he didn’t want it to end. But with the added feeling of love flowing through their link from Luo Bai, he trembled and orgasmed all over Fen Ru Chao’s hand, while moaning erotically in his black ear, “Fen Ru Chao! Oh Fen Ru Chao!”

Xie Jie felt the climaxes of all his men and his mind went blank with their pleasure. Thrusting deep and hard into his husband he came with an incoherent moan, while looking into their beautiful Master Healer's stunned eyes.

All of the sounds around him were highly arousing to Fen Ru Chao; who had realised his kink was his men’s sexy voices, especially when they called his name. 

His lower half had gotten rock hard again, but he was too shy to say anything. He stayed silent as he watched Xie Jie pull his softening member gently out of Hao Kong, he just held his silver haired man lovingly in his arms.

Sighing contentedly, Hao Kong leaned up from his fellow Master’s shoulder and said coyly, “thank you my dear Ru Chao.”

As he wrapped his lovely black man in his beige arm’s, Hao Kong felt Fen Ru Chao’s hard member press into his abs, and with a hardly contained grin said, “can I please help you with that?”

Blushing profusely the Master Healer nodded shyly, but before Hao Kong could move, Xie Jie put a hand on his husband’s shoulder and held him softly down for a second. 

Blood thrummed through Hao Kong’s mind as he obediently remained still, he found it highly arousing to follow his husband’s instructions, be them verbal or physical.

As he watched, his incubus stretched out a pale arm over his shoulder and caressed the black cheek of the beautiful Master Healer in his arms.

Xie Jie let out a happy sigh; with that sensual caress he had checked Fen Ru Chao’s emotions and knew the lovely man, who he felt strangely protective of, wasn’t feeling pressured in anyway. 

He was amazed how nervously excited the beautiful Master Healer was. What he had mistaken for hesitation and worry, was actually excitement and social restraint. He was holding himself back from his desires, because over the years he had used the excuse of, ‘it is not socially acceptable for a disciple to be with their master,’ to stop himself from confessing to Chu Ling. So even now that he was clearly being accepted, he was finding it hard to get over his feelings of inadequacy.

Wanting to help the lovely slender Healer get past his awkwardness, Xie Jie asked, “my dear Ru Chao, how would you like to sit with our lovers while my husband and I pleasure you?”

It was as if the morning sun had dawned in the Master Healer’s almost black eyes, he fidgeted slightly as he said, “if it’s not too presumptuous, I...”

The handsome man hadn’t managed to finish his words before Hao Kong’s lust over ran his sensibility and he swept his long time friend off his feet. 

Kissing his full lips then down over his dark chest and back up his nape to his neck, Hao Kong said in a lusty whisper, “Oh Fen Ru Chao, I’m so happy you’re with us, I didn’t think I could love Chu Ling more than I already did, but him bringing you to us all has made me love him even more.”

Not stopping his gentle thrusting into Luo Bai, Chu Ling cried, “I love you too Hao Kong, my sexy silver fox!”

Held in Hao Kong’s arms, feeling his tender kisses across his skin, Fen Ru Chao sighed erotically and ran his fingers through his man’s silver hair.

Carefully Hao Kong put Fen Ru Chao into Gong Qiu Yu’s waiting arms, the serene Scholar softly kissed the Master Healer’s cheek and pulled him into a warm embrace, while he himself was held lovingly by Yan Zhu.

The love he could feel in his Leader's strong arms, made Fen Ru Chao's heart race. For years he had been jealous of Leader Gong, but he had also understood why Leader Chu had such strong feelings for the beautiful intelligent scholar. 

Wanting to feel exposed to everyone, Hao Kong put his head down to Fen Ru Chao’s hard member and his bum up high in the air. His Master Healer was a similar size to himself, the beautiful dark veined cock throbbed in his hold as he put his lips to the end. 

Just as he was about to put his tongue down it’s length, Hao Kong stiffened in surprise. He had expected his husband to thrust into him, but it felt different some how. Turning his head, he was stunned to see his incubus sliding his cock into Chu Ling’s ring, their eyes met for a moment and Xie Jie grinned erotically 

Looking to his own rear, Hao Kong was delighted to see Xie Jie’s long supple tail snaking out of his butt, he was thrilled to have another one of his husband’s firsts.

All thoughts left Hao Kong’s mind as he felt his husband ram his smooth tipped tail deep into his body, pushing his inner walls violently apart. He let out a guttural grunting cry of delight and saliva ran from his slack jaw, down the even harder member at his lips. 

When Xie Jie thrust again, Hao Kong put his mouth down Fen Ru Chao’s wet cock, sucking and licking it’s length, enjoying the lingering taste of Chu Ling. While luxuriating in the feeling of his man’s long lithe tail thrusting far deeper than anything before.

      ~

Chu Ling wondered for the hundredth time, ‘how have I been living till now? Why do cultivators keep their emotions so repressed?’ But before the thought could fully form, Xie Jie’s smaller size slid into his behind. 

With a cry of, “Oh Xie Jie give me more!” Chu Ling thrust a little deeper into Luo Bai.

Two thirds of Chu Ling’s huge cock was now thrusting smoothly in and out of his strong martial artist, who was loving every moment. 

Luo Bai’s sexual joy was enhanced by the feeling that he was paying off his guilt towards his lovely Healer. He wanted to take all of his man’s passion and love, he wanted to be taken hard and fast by the huge python he was struggling to contain. He wanted to take it until his man felt satisfied, then he wanted to satisfy his lover again and again every day for the rest of their long lives. 

Luo Bai’s arms tightened around Zhou Tu as he thrust backwards with tremendous force, just as Chu Ling swung his hips forwards. 

A deep cry of pained delight rang through the cave as Chu Ling’s pelvis hit Luo Bai’s buttocks, his huge cock finally sheathed to the hilt had pulled his man’s ring almost to the point of ripping. 

Panic shot through their link from Chu Ling, his mind was blank with worry and he tried to pull back, but Luo Bai wouldn’t let him go, using one strong arm to hold him still, he held his young lover up with the other.

“Please don’t pull out, I want all of you my love.” Said Luo Bai in a deep whisper, his voice tinged with sadness. The idea of his man pulling out felt like he was being abandoned as a failure.

Those softly spoken words were like fingers caressing Chu Ling’s soul, to hear his lover desire him in that way made him want to stay like this for eternity. 

Unsure what to do, Chu Ling held his man’s hips and kissed his neck gently, “I’ll always do what ever you want my dear BaiBai.”

Xie Jie whispered softly from behind, “my dear bear you healed my shoulder with your lips, could you take some of the strain from our lovely Luo Bai’s ring with your cock?”

From his position in Leader Gong’s arms, Fen Ru Chao asked, “you healed with your li...?” 

Childishly wanting the Master Healer’s main focus to be on him, Hao Kong dropped his head right down the full length, his throat encasing Fen Ru Chao’s lovely hot member. 

The sensation of his man’s throat squeezing and pulsing around his cock completely derailed Fen Ru Chao’s train of thought and voice, “...ps!? Oh heavens! Hao Kong!”

Chu Ling’s mind was too focused on his beloved Luo Bai to answer his disciple’s question this time. Not that Fen Ru Chao noticed his lack of an answer, as his fingers curled in Hao Kong’s shining hair and he moaned his delight.

Carefully Chu Ling focused his healing energy in his long hard cock and suffused the power into his lover’s inner walls and ring. 

A long soft sigh left Luo Bai’s lips as his body loosened just enough to allow his lover to thrust slowly in and out. The excessive length reached far deeper into the strong martial artist than anything before, with his man’s slow speed he felt every part of his passage push sensually apart, it was like his first time all over again.

Luo Bai was clutching Zhou Tu to his chest, his arms and mind didn’t feel connected any more, lifting his disciple up and down his member he couldn’t keep his rhythm at all. 

The half lidded look of delight on Luo Bai’s face was heart stoppingly beautiful, Zhou Tu couldn’t take his eyes off of him. He watched every one of Luo Bai’s beautiful expressions as he was gently taken by Chu Ling’s huge cock. 

The young disciple completely forgot about his own pleasure and just relished the sight before him, while he was held in his Luo Bai’s strong tanned arms with his hard member buried in his depths.

Feeling his man loosen up, Chu Ling began to thrust with more speed, he had waited for his lover for so many centuries that he was now struggling to contain his excitement. 

His legs not wanting to obey his commands either, Luo Bai swung his hips back as Chu Ling swung forward and their bodies hit with a far greater force. 

The pleasure that erupted up his spine was too much for Luo Bai, he completely lost control and thrust haphazardly on and in his men. Throwing back his head he half groaned and half moaned, while climaxing deep inside Zhou Tu.

The feel of his strong Leader’s seed spurting into him aroused Zhou Tu and startled him out of his reverence, just in time for him to grab onto Luo Bai before he was dropped by his exhausted arms. 

In the same instant, Chu Ling lurched forwards and wrapped his long arms around both men to keep them up right.

With his big lover unexpectedly leaning over, Xie Jie was jolted forwards and his hard cock plunged deep into his burly Healer, making Chu Ling moan sensually in his martial artist’s ear. 

On the other end, Xie Jie’s tail jerked out of Hao Kong, so only the rounded tip rested just inside his ring. 

Regaining his balance, he slid his tail smoothly back into his husband, then when deep inside, he wriggled the full length and heard his man moan on the end of their Master Healer’s cock.

Luo Bai’s entire being relaxed, he melted into a happy puddle of a man, held in his lovers strong arms.

In a whisper Chu Ling asked, “do you want me to stop my dear?”

“Please don’t stop.” Said Luo Bai with a dreamy smile. 

A big grin bloomed across Chu Ling’s face, easily he lifted Luo Bai and Zhou Tu up, then laid the young disciple on his back and put Luo Bai on his knees over the top. 

Kneeling up as he released his man, Chu Ling softly stroke Xie Jie’s hips behind, “you alright my little rabbit?”

Half standing to reach his tall man, Xie Jie smiled and nibbled on his big healer’s brown ear lobe, “how could I not be alright? I’m here with you my lovely bear.”

Zhou Tu unwrapped his legs from Luo Bai’s firm waist and lifted his hips up and down, taking his panting man with joyful abandon. 

Both men enjoyed the sound of Luo Bai’s hot seed squelching inside Zhou Tu, as they continued to make love.

Xie Jie was having the time of his life; the men around him were all enjoying each other, he was back inside his beloved Chu Ling, who was finally making love to his Luo Bai. Plus, he had been taught how to round off the end of his tail by Dun Mírén and was amazed to find out that the smooth round end was incredibly sensitive to the touch. The deeper he drove it into his husband, the more pleasure it gave them both. 

Making love to two men at the same time was amazing, but he was feeling greedy, he really wished he could incite another to take him from behind. 

Xie Jie’s lusty eyes fell on the beautiful Elder, who’s arms were wrapped round his Scholar, but he could see they were both satisfied for now, and both enjoying watching Fen Ru Chao in their arms. 

He could feel all his men were just where they should be, and a sense of contentment settled into his mind; these were his men and they were all happy. 

In that moment Xie Jie knew this was what his harem would be like and he couldn’t have been more thrilled.

A huge love fluctuation pulsed out of his body, making everyone hug the man in front of them in a gentle embrace for a long moment, their hearts beating as one. Then they all returned to their lewd fun with light hearts.

 

Hi Lovely readers, sorry for the long wait, I've not been well and words have not made a lot of sense in my fever. Hope you are all keeping well, see you soon.

3