Chapter 131 (NSFW) Unexpected Consequences
171 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 131

Unexpected Consequences

(NSFW)

Recap: Disciple Zhou Tu< Leader Luo Bai< Leader Chu Ling< Xie Jie> Master Hao Kong – Master Fen Ru Chao x Leader Gong Qiu Yu x Elder Yan Zhu (bound by Dun Guanlian’s chains and the ethereal rope.)

Fen Ru Chao’s fingers were tangled in Hao Kong’s silver hair, as his fellow Master’s head bobbed up and down on his cock.

Slurping up their combined juices, Hao Kong leaned up and asked, “can I play with all of you my dear one?”

His mind bleary with sexual gratification, Fen Ru Chao nodded and gripped onto his beautiful Scholarly Leader’s strong arm that was around his chest.

Gong Qiu Yu kissed him tenderly on the cheek and said, “I always knew you were handsome my dear Ru Chao, but I never knew you could look this beautiful.”

The watery dark eyes the Master Healer turned up to his Leader almost had him pounced on in that moment. Restraining his desire, Gong Qiu Yu leaned down and gently kissed the beauty in his arms. He didn’t stop until long after Fen Ru Chao moaned in delight, as his ring was pushed gently open by Hao Kong’s long finger.

       ~

Laying under Luo Bai between his powerful hands, Zhou Tu’s head was ringed by the tall Leader’s loose long black hair. Their faces were curtained off from the rest of the cave, their breath mingling in their own little world.

Zhou Tu had a private view of his sexy lover’s face passing through many different expressions. For a second Luo Bai would grimace then smile, yet in the next moment his mouth was hanging loosely open as the pleasure overwhelmed his body, just to contort for a second and his brows to shoot up as Chu Ling hit a particularly good spot.

Thrusting hard up and down his man’s large cock, Zhou Tu put a hand up and stroked the side of his lover’s face.

Unable to move his body properly due to his position, Luo Bai was thrilled to let his men use him for their own desires.

He guessed he first felt this joy of being used by his lover, when Gong Qiu Yu had taken him without a word in the anteroom of the lecture hall. But right now the ‘when’ seemed of little importance, as he moaned and rocked between is men.

Luo Bai’s eyes focused on his young lover’s beautiful dusty brown face below him and he dropped down onto his elbows, not wanting even that tiny distance to part them.

Their bodies pressed close together, he could smell the sweet scent of his man, mixed with his sweat as he gave his all to pleasure him.

Their lips lightly brushed together, when Chu Ling pulled right back the full length of his huge cock and thrust swiftly back in, Luo Bai cried out and almost came again, “Oh Chu Ling! You feel amazing!”

To hear another man’s name on Luo Bai’s lips as they were making love, felt strangely right to Zhou Tu. He loved to be with his honoured Leaders, Masters and even an Elder now. He felt naughty and excited by their relationship, but mainly his heart overflowed with love for his men.

Pulling himself up the slither of space between them, Zhou Tu kissed the side of his man’s lips, as Luo Bai panted hard while being thrust into by their over endowed Healer.

Chu Ling was desperately trying to control himself, he knew all too well that his hard member was far more than the average, even on the larger scale he was near the top. He knew he couldn’t let loose and thrust to his hearts content in anyone but their incubus, but as he got caught up in the amazing feeling of his Luo Bai, he was struggling to not slam his pelvis into his man.

The sexy lines of his martial artist’s muscular back, as he rocked with his thrusts was mesmerising.

The feel of Luo Bai’s inner walls, that were filled to capacity, always caressing his tip as they opened and closed around his cock, made his mind fuzzy and was destroying his restraint.

All of the linked men’s marks went a deep almost purple red with Chu Ling’s lust, as his restraint momentarily broke and he thrust deep and hard into his lover twice.

Pain and pleasure surged through Luo Bai as his body was almost ripped apart inside. An anguished cry left his lips, he didn't want to fail his man, “argh! Slow! Chu Ling please be gentle!”

Feeling the bulge of Chu Ling’s huge cock through their man’s strong abs, Zhou Tu was worried for his lover. Raising his leg, he put his foot onto their burly Healer’s muscular side and circulated his energy, to help him calm down and regain his restraint.

While at the same time, Xie Jie pulled Chu Ling’s hips back to physically restrain him and sent soothing sexual energy into him through his hands.

The two energies mixed together inside their man, changing and enhancing as they flowed through his body. The powerful combined energy surged round Chu Ling’s system, caressing his meridians and soothing his Qi points, making his mind hazy and his senses dim.

With a soft yawning moan, Chu Ling came deep inside Luo Bai and slumped heavily over his man’s strong back, fast asleep.

The warm heavy feel of his man on top of him as his seed gushed into his depths, made Luo Bai let out a guttural groan of pleasure as he climaxed inside his younger man with a cry of, “Oh Chu Ling! Oh Zhou Tu!”

Xie Jie was caught by surprise by his man passing out in front of him and for a moment was scared he had hurt him. Then the huge gentle energy filled with love from his two Leaders erupted into the cave. Overwhelmed by their energy flowing through his system, Xie Jie’s body shook and he came in his handsome Healer, as his tail lurched and twitched inside his husband.

Under his strong man, Zhou Tu came half from the feel of his man’s pulsing cock deep in his rear, and half from the incredibly sexy look of Luo Bai’s face contorting with his orgasm.

Hao Kong’s fingers lost all rhythm in his Master Healer’s rear, as his husband’s tail flexed and jerked around in his body, it's full length sliding along his most sensitive areas. Saliva ran down Fen Ru Chao’s black balls as Hao Kong lost control and climaxed with a vibrating moan.

All of the different sounds of sexual delight, coupled with the feel of Hao Kong’s mouth, tongue and throat round his cock, was too much for Fen Ru Chao.

Clutching Gong Qiu Yu’s strong arm, he came down his silver haired lover’s throat and was surprised, and a little disturbed, by how much he enjoyed the sound and feel of Hao Kong slightly gagging on his seed.

Xie Jie fell limply on Chu Ling’s back as his body struggled to absorb the huge amounts of energy released by his lovers.

Worried for his incubus, Dun Guanlian unwrapped Yan Zhu. Gently pecking Gong Qiu Yu’s cheek, Yan Zhu lifted Xie Jie up and carefully drew the excess energy out of him.

Smiling down at his exhausted little lover, Yan Zhu placed him delicately on the cushions beside their scholar and Master Healer.

Then he gently picked up Chu Ling and gave him a soft kiss on the forehead, before he sat back down with his big Healer cradled lovingly in his arms.

Released from his burly lover’s weight, Luo Bai looked down at his young man and whispered, “are you satisfied my love?”

Zhou Tu, who had lost count of how many times he had climaxed, was amazed to see slight concern in his man’s loving eyes, “my lovely BaiBai I’m completely satisfied.” His smile turning naughty he added, “for now.”

The concern left Luo Bai’s eyes and was replaced with startled delight. Zhou Tu couldn’t help but softly moan as his Leader smoothly thrust back into his depths, while moving in to lovingly kiss his lips.

Every tired head turned to watch as Luo Bai, who had thought he was spent, slowly thrust into their young lover while they softly kissed.

His slow firm movements were full of love, and everyone else felt a twinge of jealousy that they weren’t Zhou Tu.

Slowly Luo Bai’s long thick cock slid from tip to base, sliding smoothly in his own cum, his arms around his disciple’s head, their bodies pressed gently together.

Zhou Tu softly sucked his man’s tongue as they kissed, his hands gripping onto Luo Bai’s strong broad back, not wanting to release his man even a little, their sweat and cum mixing stickily in between their abs and chests.

After the frantic passion of their previous sex, their gentle love making was soothing and calm, every thrust pushing into the deepest parts of the young disciple.

Luo Bai had never felt such a strong desire to treat another with such gentleness, but the look of ecstasy on his young man’s face each time he slowly thrust firmly to his fullest was making his heart sing.

He slowly moved his powerful hips and moaned softly into his lover’s ear, as his cock was caressed along it’s length by his disciple’s tight body.

Zhou Tu was struggling to think, only a few days ago he had been greatly intimidated by the highly respected fierce Leader Luo, yet now he was completely in love with his gentle powerful Luo Bai.

The feel of his large cock stroking his inner walls was enough to make his mind fuzzy, when mixed with the firm pressure at the depth of his thrusts it was overwhelming his senses.

All he could see was Luo Bai, all he could hear was the soft moans of his BaiBai, the smell of his lover’s sweat and cum, the sounds of their bodies wetly coming together, all of it softly leading them to climax.

As one, their energies and bodies together, they came whispering in each others ears, “I love you.”

      ~

Sat watching the man he had been secretly in love with for centuries making love to another man, Gong Qiu Yi felt he should be jealous, but he was just incredibly happy to have them both with him.

He wrapped his pale arms lovingly around Fen Ru Chao and kissed him on the head, “after being with us, do you think you would like to join us my dear?”

Gong Qiu Yu could feel the heat radiating off the beautiful Healer as he replied shyly, “if I could, I would never leave, I can’t believe my jealousy made me so blind.”

“I understand, my heart was as good as a rock because of my unrequited love.”

Turning round in his Leader’s hold, so they were face to face, Fen Ru Chao looked slightly ashamed as he said, “Leader...”

Gong Qiu Yu kissed his lips silencing him, “nope, you can’t call me that when we are together like this, after you climaxed in my arms.”

The beautiful shy look in the Master Healer’s eyes almost stopped Gong Qiu Yu’s heart. He had always looked forward to when Chu Ling’s direct disciple came to meetings, and now he knew why. Looking into the dark intelligent eyes of the beautiful Master Healer he felt his heart tremble.

Blushing like mad Fen Ru Chao tried again, “Gong Qiu Yu...” he was too embarrassed to continue, until his Leader’s pale fingers tilted his chin back up and gently kissed his full lips again.

“Gong Qiu Yu I’m sorry if I was ever rude to you. I didn’t mean to, I was just so jealous of how Chu Ling loved you.”

Gong Qiu Yu’s brows rose higher with every word, “when did you notice? I didn’t even know till I met Xie Jie.”

Shocked mirth danced in the handsome Healer’s eyes, “you really didn’t know? I have known you loved each other since the first moment I saw you together.”

“You can’t have... that was over 200 years ago!?”

A deep sleepy voice beside them said, “My RuRu is the most insightful person you will ever meet, if he says it’s true, it’s true.” Chu Ling lovingly smiled at his disciple with his words. “How long was I asleep this time?”

Comfortably cuddling the big burly man in his arms, Yan Zhu said softly, “only a few minutes my dear, Xie Jie and Zhou Tu’s calming energies were rather powerful when mixed together.”

Chu Ling’s mind cleared, and sitting up he said horrified at himself, “Is Luo Bai alright?”

Lovingly holding his young disciple to his chest, Luo Bai carried him over to their men and said, “I’m better than alright my love, you felt amazing. With a little more practise I’m sure I could take all of your passion.”

Chu Ling deflated as his worry left his body, then he excitedly tensed, “you want to go again?”

“Yes, but not right now my insatiable sexy bear.”


Do you like the longer recap?
  • Yes, please include the characters titles as well as their names each time Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No, if I needed a refresher on their titles I would look at the glossary. Keep the shorter recap Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like/need the recap at all, just get to the story Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care, want more chapters 😁 Votes: 1 33.3%
Total voters: 3
4