Chapter 138 (NSFW) Markings
213 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi all, sorry for taking so long, but I think you will agree with me that it was worth the wait to get it 'right.'

Chapter 138

Markings

(NSFW)

Reluctantly they all disentangled from their hug and Luo Bai said, “my loves, I still think we should hold your markings now.”

“My dear Luo Bai is right,” said Fen Ru Chao, shyly echoing his Leader's sentiment, “it would be safer for you to be fully marked.” Blushing an extraordinary crimson he added, “I would love to watch you being marked by our incubus.”

Wrapping his arm gently round his cute Healer, Yan Zhu added, “don’t wait for me my dears, if you are all ready, please join our Hao Kong.”

“Are you certain you are ready?” asked Xie Jie seriously. 

“I would rather we all married together,” said Chu Ling in a rich strong voice, as a smile lit up his handsome brown face, “ but now we are all promised to each other, I’m ready.”

Gong Qiu Yu and Zhou Tu nodded, and the Scholar said, “I want to be with you all, I’m ready my dear Xie Jie.”

Overwhelmed with emotion Zhou Tu couldn’t speak, continuing to nod he moved into his incubus’s arms and kissed him lightly on the lips. 

Wrapping his tail tightly round his lover’s waist, Xie Jie felt Zhou Tu’s crystal clear emotions flood his mind and said, “your love for us is beautiful.”

The first tear fell from the young man’s eyes and he nodded again, their lips lightly brushing against each other in a soft tender kiss. 

Xie Jie’s heart thundered in his ears, his man was rendered mute by his love, it was shockingly beautiful. They all felt his love surge and this time he didn’t hold back, he kissed his lover deeply till their lips went red with their unrestrained passion. 

Sliding his hands into his man’s robes, Xie Jie whispered erotically, “moan for me Zhou Tu, let me have all your love.”

Untying Zhou Tu’s robes, Xie Jie’s lips moved softly down the disciple’s cheek and onto his neck. He lifted his lover into his arms and Zhou Tu wrapped round him, not wanting even the tiniest gap between them. 

The first soft moan left Zhou Tu’s lips as Xie Jie kissed his nape, the second not a moment after was when he felt the sensations of their linked men. 

They had all de-robed and were sat together in a loving embrace, Yan Zhu then Hao Kong at the back and Fen Ru Chao wrapped in Chu Ling’s arms at the front, Gong Qiu Yu in Hao Kong’s embrace held tight to Luo Bai. 

The way they lovingly caressed each others bodies surged through their link, further igniting their incubus’s desires. 

Sat between their men, Hao Kong said, “Zhou Tu, you have to make Xie Jie desire you, do everything you know he likes but don’t fully take him.”

A deep arousal flooded Zhou Tu’s mind and his eyes sparkled with an erotic naughtiness. Finding his voice with his growing desire for his lover, and trying desperately to keep his tone firm he said, “Xie Jie get down on your knees.”

In an instant Zhou Tu was back on the ground, looking down at his lovely kneeling incubus’s upturned face. Knowing how he could best stimulate his lover, Zhou Tu grabbed the back of Xie Jie’s head and roughly pulled it towards him, while he thrust his hips forwards. His hard cock plunged into his man’s mouth and straight down his throat. 

The happy moan of delight that gurgled out of Xie Jie’s lips thrilled Zhou Tu, and he knew he had made the right choice to dominate his little incubus. 

Xie Jie felt his lust hit new heights for his youngest man, he took the full length of his hot pulsing cock down his throat again and again as Zhou Tu swung his hips, and waited for more commands. 

Somehow managing to keep his voice level, Zhou Tu held still and said firmly, “suck and lick it well and I’ll let you be my husband.”

Lapping up his man’s pre cum, Xie Jie reached up with his hand to caress Zhou Tu’s base and balls. But Zhou Tu swatted away his hand and asked slowly in a deep cold tone, “did I say you could use your hands?”

Shaking his head, which made one cheek then the other bulge with his lover’s bulbous tip, Xie Jie looked down meekly and dropped his hand back to the cold rock ground; he was loving this commanding side of Zhou Tu being turned on him. 

On all fours Xie Jie’s tail swayed happily in the air from under his robes, as he thrust his head up and down, his man’s hard cock wrapped in his long tongue.

The men to the side all had large lusty eyes, they had never seen Zhou Tu be so domineering before and it was arousing them in lots of different ways. As was the sight of Xie Jie’s mouth wetly sucking at Zhou Tu’s hard member, while the soft curve of his butt cheeks was just visible under his robe.

Seeing his lovers’ looks, Zhou Tu leaned down and lifted the back of Xie Jie’s robes up, just exposing his pale round rump. 

In a slightly forced nonchalant tone, he asked, “Are you all enjoying the sight of our sexy man sucking my cock, or are you wishing it was you with my cock down your throat?”

Hao Kong and Chu Ling swallowed hard, they were indeed enjoying watching and wanted to swap places with Xie Jie.

The feel of being exposed, ignored and treated like an object of sexual desire, made Xie Jie’s already hard cock drip with arousal. He was getting close to losing his control, Zhou Tu was a perfect lover, he wanted to be his for all time.

Stroking Xie Jie’s cheek that was pulled in tight, showing the shape of his thick man hood, Zhou Tu let out a deep sensual moan and with a calculating look said softly, “you have done well.” Moaning again he said, “if you continue I’m going to climax and I want to do that while your my husband, my naughty little demon.” 

It felt like all the strength had drained out of Xie Jie’s body, he froze mid thrust of his head and his large dark eyes held fear as he looked up at Zhou Tu. 

“Being a demon is a beautiful part of you, my love.” Said Zhou Tu, his shining green eyes lovingly holding his lover’s gaze, as he caressed his head, “I whole heartedly, in full knowledge of who and what you are, want to be your husband.”

To be fully acknowledged and loved by those softly spoken words sent Xie Jie over the edge; love and lust overwhelmed him and exploded into their link. 

Hastily pulling his lips off of Zhou Tu’s hard cock, Xie Jie bit gently down on the top of his dusty brown toned thigh. The warm familiar sexual energy of his incubus surged into Zhou Tu’s system. The feeling of overwhelmed love and lust was intoxicating, and he softly moaned in delight. As his thoughts turned slightly hazy, Zhou Tu carefully guided the energy through his meridians, into his Qi points and finally let it flood his Dantian, completely filling every part of his body.

Both men instinctually felt the mark complete and their beings become one. The sensations of Hao Kong and Xie Jie strengthened in Zhou Tu’s mind, but he was too distracted to understand he was now fully feeling both his husbands. 

Gently he stroked Xie Jie’s soft black hair and said, “now we both accept all of each other, husband.”

Smiling at his new husband, Xie Jie greedily put his mouth back round Zhou Tu’s hard member. His pursed lips slid smoothly down and up the full length as his tongue worked expertly, and in little over a minute he was drinking his new husband’s seed, to his cry of “Xie Jie my love.” 

Taking Zhou Tu’s hand, Xie Jie stood up and said in a voice trembling with excitement, “welcome to our family, my beloved husband.”

Tears ran from both men’s eyes, as their arms wrapped tightly round each others shoulders in a loving embrace. Leaning forwards their lips gently touched in a tender kiss. 

The rest of their men reflected their excitement and rushed over to surround them and give their congratulations. 

After a long happy moment embracing as a group, as one the others retreated back and sat down expectantly watching, leaving Xie Jie stood alone with Gong Qiu Yu. 

Their slender pale forms closely embracing looked small and exposed in the bright sunlight surrounded by huge towering dark rock, yet in their own little world they felt strengthened by each others love.

The highly intelligent knowledgeable Scholar, looked down nervously at his incubus, who said in little more than a whisper, “my dear if your not ready, I’ll wait as many lifetimes as you need.”

“I’m ready,” replied Gong Qiu Yu without hesitation, “I’m just nervous that I can’t excite you like the rest of our men.” 

Fidgeting with his hands behind Xie Jie's back he said, “I’m not as sexy as Luo Bai, or as strong as Chu Ling, I’ll never be half as cute as Zhou Tu, or as kinky as Hao Kong, Yan Zhu’s other worldly ethereal beauty is but the tip of his charm and our dear Fen Ru Chao is adorably shy. I don’t want to disappoint you.”

Every man’s heart raced, their scholarly Leader Gong was admitting his fear and lack of knowledge in front of them, he really trusted them to his core.

Swallowing his rising lust so he could comfort his lover, Xie Jie said, “Gong Qiu Yu, your serene beauty takes my breath away and your passion, oh your passion, I’ve never felt anything like the passionate love you hold for our men. Please give me your passion and I’ll make you our husband.”

Hearing his lover’s words, Gong Qiu Yu’s nervousness was washed away by his lust and love, he wanted to be with his men for all time. Sweeping Xie Jie’s slender form up into his powerful arms, and knowing his incubus’s body would adjust, he didn’t hold back his strength. Their lips met in a sweet tender touch that quickly descended into wet messy kissing, their desire for each other too powerful to be reserved. Neither had the smallest care about their display of lust in front of their men, they knew they were fully accepted by their lovers.

Pulling back from his lover's red swollen lips, Gong Qiu Yu lowered his little incubus’s feet back to the dark rock, his eyes dropping to his clothed body. 

Opening Xie Jie's robes with swift deft hands, Gong Qiu Yu smiled at his lover's rock solid untouched lower half that raced up to the open air. 

“My sweet love, of all the incubuses I read about, not a one could mark their lover without being intimately touched where you haven't even been caressed. Your pure love for us all is truly beautiful.” With his words he kissed across the top of his lover’s pale shoulder and on up his neck. Planting a soft sensual kiss on Dun Guanlian's cool metal on the way, he moved across his man’s jaw and back onto his red lips. 

Xie Jie giggled happily as hundreds of light kisses caressed his skin, his tail tightened around his Scholar’s toned slender waist and he enjoyed the feel of his lover’s smooth pale body. 

Removing Xie Jie’s robes with his arms around him, Gong Qiu Yu laid them smoothly on the ground, and gently lowered his man on his back on the soft fabric and kissed down his firm slender chest. 

Biting his little pink nipples on the way, he dropped kisses all the way down to Xie Jie’s belly button, where he gave Dun Xinyi’s belt a soft sensual kiss too. The ancient artefact wanted to caress the scholar back, but knew better than to interrupt a marking with his energy.

Sitting up with a sensual look at his panting man, Gong Qiu Yu gently pulled his incubus’s tail from his waist. 

Shocked surprise raced across Xie Jie’s face, his thoughts clear in his expression, ‘does he not like being held by my tail?’ 

Before anymore worry could befall his lover, Gong Qiu Yu lifted Xie Jie’s hips with his strong hands, while he dropped his head and kissed the base of his incubus’s tail. His passion was rising and his kisses came even faster as he moved down towards the barb. 

Scared of hurting his lover, Xie Jie rounded off his tail and watched in delight, his scholar was not slowing down. Every kiss felt like it landed on his heart, the look of passionate love in his Gong Qiu Yu’s eyes was exciting him to the point of marking, but he could feel his man hadn’t finished inciting him yet. 

Reaching the end of the long thick supple tail, Gong Qiu Yu licked the sensitive tip and sucked it into his mouth. Xie Jie cried out in delight and wriggled on the ground, as his Scholar’s tongue roved up and down his tail’s end. 

A naughty glint glistening in his eyes, Gong Qiu Yu turned his little lover over and with one hand holding his hips, used the other to slap his pale buttocks. 

The sensual cry of delight that burst from Xie Jie’s mouth, further fuelled his Scholar’s passion.

Bringing his hand down again, Gong Qiu Yu used his teeth to gently bite the tail pulling his mouth wide, then vigorously lapped at the end.

He really wanted to lift up and thrust into his man, but remembered Hao Kong’s instructions, ‘don’t take him all the way.’

Holding his tail still as best he could, Xie Jie cried out again as Gong Qiu Yu dropped his head down, taking the thick long limb deep into his throat, just to pull his head back up and tease the tip with his tongue. All the while his hand rose and fell with force, creating the distinct sound of hard skin slapping soft flesh.

Xie Jie luxuriated in the new sensation of pleasure surging into him from his tail, the way it mixed with pain when Gong Qiu Yu’s hand came down hard on his rear again, tingled up his spine and he couldn’t stand it any more, this man had to be his. 

The moment after his lover’s hand landed on his rear, Xie Jie flipped over and launched himself at his man, the loving look in Gong Qiu Yu’s eyes pierced Xie Jie’s heart as he caught his incubus gently in his arms. 

Deep feelings of love overwhelmed Xie Jie’s lust and he sensually bit down on his lover’s pale chest, just off to the side of his left nipple. 

The sexual energy that surged into his body was far more than Gong Qiu Yu had expected, but the feeling of gentle love and lust was so sweet he wanted it all. 

His Scholar’s internal touch held a fiery passion that delighted Xie Jie at every Qi point, as his energy was guided through Gong Qiu Yu’s meridians. Their energy’s mixed seamlessly, then flowed into his Dantian, filling him completely with their combined power. As the energy settled the new marking blended with the old one to make a perfect incubus mark. 

Pulling back his lips Xie Jie smiled lovingly up at his husband, his heart full and his lust somewhat sated.

However, Gong Qiu Yu’s passion was feverous; he flipped his man over again and, now their mark was complete, he rammed his hard wet cock deep in his incubus’s warm tight ring. 

A low erotic moan vibrated down Xie Jie’s tail, that was still held firm in his husband’s mouth. Gong Qiu Yu loved that first thrust, especially when with his new husband's ready and always willing body. The way Xie Jie squeezed down on him and pushed back to get a full deep thrust made his mind even hazier. 

Xie Jie didn’t think it could get any better, but Gong Qiu Yu wasn’t finished. His strong pale left hand raised up then came down hard on his incubus’s left butt cheek. Xie Jie’s mind flooded with pleasure and he pushed back against the pelvis slamming into him, his body shook with the heavy impact and he cried out with joy, “Oh Gong Qiu Yu! I love you Gong Qiu Yu!”

The thrusts came with a furious passion and his buttocks were spanked with exacting precision. On each butt cheek was a single red hand print made with multiple spanks, Gong Qiu Yu’s eyes shone as he saw the red marks darken. 

Deep in his non-lust addled mind, he was amazed his kinks had gone this way, and was eternally grateful his men accepted him. 

The feel of his tail being bitten and licked, and the speed and depth of Gong Qiu Yu’s thrusts drew moan after moan from his husband. Xie Jie happily writhed under his husband’s passionate love making, inciting him to take him harder and faster. 

Plunging deep into his incubus, Gong Qiu Yu’s throat vibrated around his man’s tail and he came in his beloved new husband. 

Already overwhelmed by his man’s furious passion, Xie Jie had been waiting for his lover. Upon hearing Gong Qiu Yu’s moan and feeling his thrusts become erratic as his seed filled him up; he tensed in his husband’s grasp and orgasmed onto the hard rock with a throaty cry of, “Yes husband!” 

Breathing heavily, Gong Qiu Yu lifted his little man up into his arms and held him to his heaving chest, saliva ran from his lips and down his chin as he pulled his incubus’s tail from his mouth. 

After a moment of stunned staring at the deeply erotic men, again the others came forward and congratulated the pair in a group hug. 

This time when the others withdrew, Xie Jie was held in Chu Ling’s huge muscular arms.

The burly Healer’s dark eyes held longing and love, with a tiny hint of worry he asked, “my love are you alright to do this now? I can wait if you need rest.”

Xie Jie could feel the truth of his lover’s words but knew Chu Ling wanted to be marked with every fibre of his being.

Taking a deep breath, Xie Jie absorbed the last of Gong Qiu Yu’s energy and said, “I am ready my lovely bear, I love you Chu Ling and don’t want to wait another moment to be yours.”

“I love you too my cute little rabbit,” said Chu Ling with a sensual sigh. “I’m yours to do with as you please, I trust you with all my being.”

Wrapping one large arm round Xie Jie’s hips, Chu Ling put the other up his back and held the back of his head, pushing his cheek into his firm bulging chest. Then bent his powerful legs and jumped, launching them high into the air, the ground they vacated splintered into a spider web of cracks from the strength of Chu Ling's thrust.

The towering rock peaks fell away below them as they shot into the sky. The downward pressure on their bodies as they ascended was incredible; if it hadn’t been for Chu Ling’s borrowed strength, even held in his lover’s arms Xie Jie’s neck would of broken from the strain.

Reaching the pinnacle of the jump their weight shifted, making them feel weightless, and Chu Ling tipped backwards so his little lover was laying down his body

Behind his incubus’s back, Chu Ling did a complicated series of hand motions and held his hands together to hold the form.

Looking up at his lover’s beautiful face, Xie Jie saw his slight strain as he made them float using only the power of his Qi.

The pair lay motionless in the open air high above their home, the snowy mountain peaks lay spread out below. The towering jagged spires of rock reaching out towards them were like little fingers in the distance.

Reaching out either side of them, the blue curve of the atmosphere was visible next to the infinite black of outer space. Their hot breaths came as little puffs of vapour in the cold air, the lack of oxygen making their thoughts hazy as they gazed deep into each others eyes.

Chu Ling breathed, “I love you Xie Jie.” And released his hands.

They plummeted head first towards the ground, their velocity building, the wind thundered past their ears and whipped at every part of their naked bodies.

Holding on to his burly lover, Xie Jie said, “I love you Chu Ling.”

Hearing his man’s words the burly Healer snuggled into his incubus’s arms, showing no intention of slowing their fall.

The world around them seemed to move without moving, for a few long moments the land didn’t appear to grow closer, as they hurtled towards the ever approaching ground.

Then all of a sudden the perspective shifted and the peaks rapidly grew, the spires looked like they were stabbing out of the ground towards them, and still Chu Ling made himself as small as he could and clung to his lover.

His face was serene, his strong arms hot in the cold air were wrapped firmly yet gently round his lover’s shoulders, his ankles were crossed behind Xie Jie’s rump.

Even though the wind howled past them, Chu Ling’s soft whisper reached Xie Jie’s ears, “I believe in you my love, I trust you with all I hold dear and trust you with my life.”

Startled delight rang through Xie Jie’s mind, as a pure love welled up in his heart.

In an uncontrolled fall to earth; Xie Jie put his mouth to Chu Ling’s right shoulder and bit down, sending his loving energy into his man.

Throwing back his head, Chu Ling’s voice rang out across the land as he softly moaned his pleasure.

Using his tail by instinct, Xie Jie tilted their trajectory away from the impending stone spires, while giving his man all of his loving energy.

Chu Ling’s internal touch, as he guided his energy through his meridians, was so gentle it brought tears to Xie Jie’s eyes. The beautiful Healer pulled his energy lovingly through his system, wrapping it round and through every part of him.

The first of the huge rocky peaks rushed past their heads, the black granite rocks within touching distance of the lovers. Holding his man in his arms, Xie Jie’s wings burst out of his back and he caught the wind as best he could with his muscles enhanced by his lover's power. Air tipped and rolled off the edges of his wings, his inexperience at flying hampering his ability to slow their descent.

The rushing wind wonderfully caressed Xie Jie’s horns, that were helping to keep them on course, holding his tail out straight it shifted back and forth holding them unstably steady. Using all of his lover’s borrowed strength, his huge silver and blue bat wings took the massive force of slowing they combined weight from terminal velocity.

Held in his incubus’s strong arms, Chu Ling felt secure as their weight shifted and their speed slowly decreased.

Every drop of his huge energy reserves fully infused with his husband’s sexual energy, just as Xie Jie’s feet touched the ground. He was fully marked and he wanted the world to know, but for now he luxuriated in their men snuggling round them, while he was still held up in his husband’s strong arms.

Inside his mind he heard Dun Xinyi say in a voice thick with emotion, “welcome to our family Chu Ling.”

Tears of joy filled the beautiful Healer’s dark eyes, “thank you Dun Xinyi.”

Now their energy wouldn’t interfere with the marking, the Dun armour stretched out and surrounded their cuddling men. All of them wished Xie Jie was bound to the horn part, so they could congratulate the husbands personally.

5