|| Chapter 5: A sudden visit ||
26 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sound of keys turning, and opening of the wooden door resonated in the empty dark house. 

This atmosphere is what welcomes Ciel after walking for 10 minutes outside. The warm and bright sun is blinding on the streets, contrary to the empty house. 

Perhaps because he left for so long, the cold air came back despite the effort of the sun invading it this morning. The dim lights that just opened didn't help at all in lessening the chill. 

In spite of all of this, the tall omega still entered and bent down to change his outside shoes to a soft indoor slippers, as if he's used to it. He also put the phone, wallet and keys at the entryway table. Looking upwards, he gave a glimpse at the clock.  

It's past 3 in the afternoon. He can still do a lot with this time like....sleeping. He smiled, and reasoned to himself. What, it's normal to think of this right? It's Saturday and employed or not, Saturday is and should be for resting. It's a good reward to oneself. 

With that thought he gave a bright smile reaching his eyes, that looks like he just received a big gift.

He ran towards the stairs heading to the second floor of the house and proceeded to his room, before his mind changed and chose to work, or more accurately, ‘to find work’.

He was about to throw his own body towards the bed when he recalled he just came back from outside. He virtually scolded himself for remembering it at the worst time. He was almost there, sighing, he gloomily turned his back from the bed and faced the closed door once more. He exited his room again to enter another door next to his bedroom, before he got tempted by the bed.

He opened the lights inside the bathroom door and on his right side a wide mirror in landscape position can be seen.It has evidence of a bit moist surrounding it but though unclear it still reflected a tall man with silver hair. 

Ciel stares at his own eyes through the mirror. It has a brilliant gold color around the cornea that always looks sparkling like liquid pearls in those pairs of eyes.

Just like his mother. 

It paired perfectly with his long eyelashes fanning the smooth skin of his face. As he grew older it now became a representation of his beauty.

Some close friends who visited their home when his family was still complete used to tell him the same words. They even said, if the little Ciel grew up, it wouldn't surprise them if someone told them the bigger youth could make someone fall in love with him because of this gender neutral beauty. 

But compared to his deceased beautiful mother, Ciel thinks he's below her level of beauty despite being an omega.

The beauty of her beta mother clearly came from Ciel's grandparents. 

People around the Survy siblings also once said, when their mother in youth walked, a dazzling silver long hair at her back will always attract gazes from other people. 

This said hair, perfectly paired with gold eyes that sparkles sweetly in her small face. A tall woman, with a petite slender body stands tall and proud with her skin, white as the moon of the night. 

Ciel's mother inherited his grandfather's white skin and hair, they are like the white full moon's children because of this. The Dad and Daughter pair almost look the same during youth except for the eye color, because she inherited it from Ciel' grandpa. 

 

The Survy siblings' maternal grandparents both have the same gender and are very beautiful, most people would like the traits they possessed.

But the beauty of the young mother has never been conquered by anyone until a tall, strong looking man appeared; it was his father.

Although, his mother used to say it's not the man’s physique or appearance that attracted his mother but his intelligence and unexpectedly warm love he gave contrary to his indifferent aura, the pair of siblings thinks that their dad’s appearance is a huge factor.

After all, who would not choose to be a face-con when you met a guy like that!

His father is the type of man who will always look uninterested to others except from his family and swimming interests.  

If Ciel got the beauty traits from his mother then he certainly got his father's best traits too, mentally and physically.

Now looking back at the moist mirror, the average size of face with almost perfect jawline is certainly inherited from his deceased father. 

Maybe that's why despite the beautiful eyes and smooth white skin from his mother,  he can be called a beauty already and not the ordinary beauty type to boot, but instead his appearance seeps the handsomeness of an alpha man and everything he has just added up to his manliness.  

Which makes Ciel satisfied, well for an omega man pretending to be a beta, if he looks beautiful and small then won't pretending deemed to be useless?

After washing his face he removed the cardigan and inner clothes until the undergarment below his waist was left. It was like a tease to someone’s eyes as he bent down to pull the little cloth hiding the who knows what below. 

He walked just below the shower head, and when he  opened it, a warm water flowed in his white soft skin. 

Minutes later the sound of shower pouring paused. 

He appeared with a peach towel hiding his upper waist and reaching above the knee.

He didn't like using a hair blower so he just used another smaller towel hanging from the towel rack attached to the wall in between the spaces of the shower room glass door and the wide mirror, to dry his hair. 

Before he left the bathroom, he once again looked at himself as he wiped the water sticking to his long nape and a little broad shoulder.

There was almost no single error that could be found in his body. 

When he left the bathroom, the beads of water a while ago started to evaporate on his body and though his hair was still wet it didn't dare drop a single droplet anymore.

Just when he was about to hold the door knob of his bedroom door, it opened. At that moment his mind talked so fast that his body didn't know what to do. His instinct told him nothing is wrong but his mind is creating havoc. 

Well, what do you expect? 

He was living alone yet a tightly closed door opened and showed a beautiful woman with a messy tied naturally blond hair wearing a white loose t-shirt tucked inside a red checkered skirt, just like the woman who started a conversation with him in the cafe.

The 'girl' smiled innocently at him as if saying, 'she' didn't have the ability to do something immoral and illegal. Anyone who can see this smile won't be suspicious of 'her' at all. This said innocent smile has the same effect as the omega, after all he is a straight man.

Although he was shocked at the moment, he unconsciously lowered his guard. 

With that, his brain, which was busy jumping all over the place, also calms down. 

'Now that's what you call a beauty. Maybe she is an omega? She looks charming, but instead of feeling aggressive it's a beauty that will make one calm. Definitely an omega. Wait, aren't I also an omega? No, never mind I'm more on the beta side anyways. Anyways, what is ‘she’ doing here??' 

Ciel who is thinking this whole thing is unconsciously showing his emotions right at his face. One moment he was shocked, next he was showing an astonished face but later he looked upset.

The smiling 'girl' saw all of this and didn't stop 'herself' in letting out a chuckle sound. 

‘She’ was actually pretty nervous too when a man with only a towel hiding his waist appeared when ‘she’ opened the door. 

But that’s not what made ‘her’ nervous but the fact that ‘she’ was inside the room of a man, and ‘she’ already expected that the man would be furious or call the police. 

Yet the man, instead of being mad, didn’t shout at all or at least talk. Rather he showed some very…. Cute expression, it will be impossible not to blush or giggle. 

The sound coming from the other stopped Ciel's thoughts. 

To Ciel, the person standing in front of him is familiar until he recalled the beauty in front of him is now inside his house and room! 

One after another, he finally questioned the 'lady'.

"Who are you? What are you doing here? Young lady don't you know what you are doing is illegal and dangerous. What if I am an aggressive alpha and jump on you? Or maybe a serial killer?" Ciel said in a serious tone.

But instead of answering his questions she unexpectedly let out a laugh as if what the boy just said is ridiculous.

It is still bright outside but Ciel's mood turns dark, different to what he felt a moment ago, because of the sound of joyful laughter that sounds like he is being ridiculed, resounds in the whole house. 

Few minutes later Ciel forces the 'her' to go down the living room. Despite the forceful word, he was rather polite so the ‘girl’ tried to behave too.

On the other hand, misunderstanding between the two people was likely more happening here so when the 'girl' still shows 'her' best smile, Ciel thought he was ridiculed and almost gives up trying to talk to 'her', fortunately it seems the 'girl' still has a conscience to let the boy wear proper clothes first. So 'she' complied with Ciel's 'request'.

Now, one boy who is now wearing a loose t-shirt and wet silver hair is facing the girl who trespassed and entered his room. His golden eyes looked straight to the other person.

They are now currently seated face-to-face at the dining table chairs. 

While Ciel looks serious again, the 'girl' who hasn't even introduced 'herself' yet is comfortably sitting and looking at 'her' surroundings but unknown to Ciel, she is currently memorizing every single bit she can see like a thief.

Ciel didn't know what to say to 'her' anymore so he let 'her' do what 'she' wanted.

It has been a full ten minutes of sitting before the 'girl' finally lands 'her' eyes at the boy. 

Not failing to notice this, Ciel at last has the chance to talk. He didn't let go of this chance and asked her who she is and what she is here for. 

"I am Fil" The ‘girl’ has very beautiful appearance, a different type of beauty. Compared to Ciel, ‘she’ looks very delicate, with that slender white body, and gray tousled bob hair that passes ‘her’ jaw but hovers above the small shoulders.

A beauty that's both flattering and feminine. "Fil? Fil what?" Ciel asked again after hearing the incomplete answer of the ‘girl’.

"I am Fil, a spirit, but can be a fairy too  based on what humans used to call us" Fil replied to him, but when Fil, who introduced himself as a fairy saw Ciel’s expression ‘she’ added right away, “I know it's unbelievable but I am not lying!”

Ciel was not satisfied with her answers but couldn’t voice it out immediately. 

And once again, the silence echoed loudly in the house.

Ciel is polite and treats people with kindness in his own way, but what he doesn’t like the most is people who are liars. That’s one of the boundaries he has.

So not knowing if the other is telling a lie or just joking to him, he is still under the contemplation.

In the end, what the girl said was absurd and the omega couldn’t humor the other anymore. 

"I see, then Miss 'Fil the Fairy' this mortal doesn't know what a 'fairy is doing here' trespassing someone else's house nor why do you need to pretend your identity, care to explain it?" 

The 'girl' after hearing Ciel's remark finally looked serious and hurt because of what the boy just said.

"First of all, I may be wearing a skirt but I am not a ‘miss’. But I won't be mad about this mistake for now, and second, I am not pretending, I am Fil, a real 'fairy'. I need you to do something, and … you can't decline." Fil seriously said while the happy and ridiculous aura of his suddenly vanished. 

Fil then took a piece of magenta lilac flower from who knows where and put it on the table like a peace offering. 

When Ciel saw it, he suddenly remembered the lilac he used to buy for his ex. It also looks like the flower he carried ‘that’ day ?? What does that mean? Is ‘she’ – wait no, Is he a stalker !?

After careful thinking, "Well, I don't want to offend you too but seriously, I don't understand why you are inside my house, my room even. Don't you know the proper way of introducing yourself, like knocking the door outside first? Not to boot, you already know my address when we only talked for the first time in the cafe", Ciel replied fastly.

"And you want me to do what? What do you think of me? Your reasons... If you lie one more time, I wouldn’t believe any of what you say anymore. Ciel added, not letting Fil talk back as if scolding his child.  

What Ciel said is…….half right, so Fil bowed his head, very ashamed while thinking what to say to recover his stance but his hands continuously fidgeting above the table like a child caught being naughty by his parents.

If the people reading this can imagine it, then Ciel who's currently in the said situation obviously noticed it too. 

He suddenly felt bad for talking so long with his voice raised higher than normal. He definitely scared the….boy?

After staying quiet for a moment, Fil finally talked again, hoping the anger of the other side finally subsided. But this time the confident voice from a while ago of his was replaced with a fluctuating one.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to enter your room. It's just my first time here so it's an accident, believe me! I miscalculated the location to transport because I was only basing it on your DNA. It was very difficult, but I never meant to….. enter. A,And I panicked for a moment so I didn’t think right a while ago!.....just please forgive me!..."

Ciel still has the serious and offended face that intimidated the lad but was also multi-tasking by also thinking what to do while massaging his forehead, 'DNA? Damn I don't understand what he meant by transport...Should I just let him explain? But what if he is not willing to?...Ah!'

"I don't understand what you said. Explain in order of who, why, when, and how. You do know what I am talking about right? Then begin.. or else I'll call the police now." 

Ciel said, turning the tables to the fidgeting boy. If the boy a while ago was clearly ridiculing him, then Ciel doesn’t have any other choice but to be more strict.  

"No wait! I will explain properly….." Fil immediately replied after hearing Ciel's remark. Fil is not actually afraid of police but he thought if the other lad really did call one it would be very troublesome.

"Be my guest" the omega said with a snort in his mind as he thought he pulled one against Fil.

1