|| Chapter 7: Meeting (I) ||
23 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ciel opened his eyes the same time he woke up yesterday morning. If it was any other day, Ciel would surely turn slightly livid to himself again but because he knows that he needs to leave the house early, he forgave his body clock. Later, he will go back to the cafe he visited yesterday as the meeting place with the fairy named Fil. Ciel was still suspicious of him, of course but because of the sudden 'disappearance' like in magic shows and the 'wish' his sister suggested, he firmly looked forward to their talk later.

Standing up, his loose t-shirt fell down and hid his tight black boxer short; only revealing the white long legs of his as he walked. He parted the white long curtains and unveiled the closed transparent door. The light outside gave a luster inside the room once again.

Ciel turned his back from the door with curtains and went straight to the exit of his room. He turned right and met the bathroom door on the second floor. Last night, before sleeping, Ciel cleaned this room a little bit. So the moist has been cleaned from the wide mirror and some parts are slightly sparkling. The floor and glass wall of the shower area are also dry and the evidence of using it last night has been removed. He spent only a little time inside the bathroom, then left later on. He walked in the hall and stepped down the stairs. He went to the small kitchen immediately after reaching the last step of the staircase.

This is his usual routine for every morning; he will wake up early, go to the bathroom for a while then walk straight to the kitchen for his breakfast. He took some eggs, tuna and some bread. Though Ciel really knows how to cook, it's not to the point he can be an average chef. He only knows how to cook house dishes, and dishes with eggs are easy to learn. This time instead of plain omelette, he will make a tuna omelette with toasted bread.

After preparing for a while, the hot dish was finally made and was brought to the marble table. He almost forgot to make a hot chocolate, so he visited the kitchen once again. Towards the refrigerator, there are containers and the tallest one with the blue cover over the container should have a chocolate he usually uses for his drink. The happiness on his face was removed instantly by his dismay. The container is empty,  only the lingering smell is there. But Ciel didn't give up and looked for other alternatives, because he can't start a day without his chocolate. He stretched his arms to open the cabinet above his head, pasted on the wall. He looked for the instant chocolate he bought last time, but another thunder struck him. He forgot to buy the instant chocolate powder previously, so he obviously didn't have one in the cabinet. If waking up early didn't pique him then this scenario surely did.

He walked towards the table and sat down with a dark face. He ate the supposed to be tasty omelette dish but it's now lacking a taste because of the empty mug beside the plate. The omelette and mug almost cried out of fear but the ringing sound of Ciel's phone rescued them. Her sister called him this time instead of sending a text. Ciel removed the tangled expression of his before answering a phone.

They talked for five minutes and Cey, reluctantly, ended the conversation with "I need to leave now, Ciel.  Move the phone away and focus on eating ,okay? I miss you, I'll call again later". After replying to his sister, he did exactly what she told him. He finished the food faster than before, and just drank two glasses of water straight. He cleaned the kitchen and dining table then went to the living room to arrange some things. After an hour, he went upstairs to clean his room too. Ciel doesn't have  much stuff in his room and he isn't a messy type of person so he didn't need to clean so much; he took a bath after this then dressed himself and finally, looked at the mirror, ready to leave.

A tall man with slightly messy silver hair but pleasant to look at is walking towards the living room door to leave the house. He is currently wearing a white long sleeve blouse tucked inside a long black pants. He folded the hem of the pants up from his feet revealing a part of the arch in each of his feet. Though he had a big physique, the color scheme of the clothes partnered with his white skin made him slightly slim. He will definitely look mesmerizing if he steps outside. He took leather shoes from the shoe rack and carried the going-out-trio; the phone, wallet and keys. He checked if he left the home safe before heading towards the path to the cafe. It's still early Sunday morning so aside from the hard working adults in uniform and some old people walking on the streets, no one had been blessed with the dashing look of the handsome tall omega boy.

Ciel finally reached the small wooden gate of the cafe after a ten minute walk. It's only quarter to nine in the morning, but the cafe is open and ready to welcome the customers. The garden is cleaned, no mess can be seen. The cafe staff are all responsible employees, they are meticulous but polite. The employer must have paid so much; they are worthy.

Compared to yesterday afternoon, there are no customers sitting at the table in the garden so it's slightly quiet but when he entered the glass door, a jingling of the bell echoed at the whole cafe. Ciel thought it would disturb the other customers inside but aside from the silent music background, staff at the counter and one girl, or rather a boy wearing another female's clothes, no one has been disturbed by the bell. 

The boy named Fil caught his attention. The boy sitting on the chair looked so charming wearing the white feminine long sleeve blouse with a black ribbon hanging on the front. It has some eyelets in the front but it didn't reveal anything at all. The upper clothing was partnered with black skirt with the front hem designed unevenly. His long high heel boots reached the slim calf of the boy. If someone else saw the fairy, they wouldn't even think of him as a boy. But since Ciel already met the guy, he was not fooled anymore. Though Fil is really charming, that's not what where Ciel's mind focused

When their eyes met, one thought immediately entered the mind of both people; 'Did he copy my clothes?'

Fil wanted to act enraged but he remembered the temperament of the tall omega yesterday, he definitely didn't want that to work its wonder this time. 

He stood up and bowed slightly just like what humans do as a greeting. He learned this when he visited a certain country. Ciel saw the polite greeting of the other so he did it as well. Though both of them didn't like someone copying their outfit, they didn't say anything about it to each other. But the said cute people also didn't notice that aside from almost having the same color of clothes, they look like a beautiful pair having a date on Sunday morning. If one of the two knew about it, then who knows if they are still willing to meet without the other changing their clothes.

They both sat at the same time and Ciel ordered a hot chocolate. No one talked for a moment before Ciel spoke. "You chose this cafe, aside from we met here for the first time yesterday, do you have other reasons?" Ciel was also slightly bugged by this thought last night. Though it's certainly uncomfortable for letting a stranger who trespassed his home enter again to meet, it is better than a public place. Especially when what they need to talk about is somehow private and.... unusual.

"Ah! If you were worrying about being heard, then don't be. I own this cafe and only both of us can enter the cafe today." After listening to the man in front of him, Fil knew instantly what the other was pertaining to. 

Ciel was surprised but he still had the following question so he asked it and just nodded at the fairy's reply. "How about your staff?" Fil smiled proudly at him before saying his thoughts.

"Unlike humans, my 'employees ' won't gossip about us nor try to commit something against me" Because I am their master.

Fil said to Ciel not relying on the later part of the sentence in his mind.

"Oh, is that so? Then I am fine with this setting" Ciel has a slight idea of what the fairy is saying but he didn't try to ask further if his small deduction is correct.

 Later on, the hot chocolate on the small tray was brought to the omega. Finally, the long wait for the boy has ended as the hot drink was placed in between the pair of hands. Fil didn't know if he was seeing things but a simple hot chocolate in a mug made the human so sunny and bright; his complexion showed a beautiful person, leveling up his beauty and charm.

'Wow.... with his beauty, this human would certainly be loved by everyone. But because of his attitude...it wouldn't be surprising if he pushed away those people, himself. What a waste of beauty' Fil shakes his head slowly indicating his slight disappointment while staring at the tall man drinking from the white mug, elegantly. He only stopped when the other suddenly glared sharply at him as if he could read his thoughts. He instantly looked away, guilty; when he looked back the glare was gone, only a smile of victory was left.

Fil took a deep breath before the other took away the chance to lead the meeting. But unexpectedly, the omega stole it.

"Let's make a deal, mister fairy."

 

Its Ciel and his hot cholate against the world~

1