Chapter 1 – Lord Savage (Savage’s POV)
48 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Where is this? Dammit! Who was that earlier? If I find out it was some sort of trickery from one of the other three kingdoms, I'll tear their hearts out and feed them to the dogs!" Lord Savage roared as red eyes glistened with anger underneath a skull mask.

 

If not for the feminine voice and the lack of an Adam's apple, one would mistaken Lord Savage to be a barbaric male. However, to many people's surprise, Lord Savage was a 'she'. The queen was a powerful UNO Tamer who commanded a horde of powerful monsters.

 

Lord Savage spent the last ten years fighting against Celestial Queen, Silent Emperor, and King Wolf. The reason, in the eyes of the Creator, was trivial...however, in her eyes, it was equivalent to her life.

 

Lord Savage's kingdom followed one main rule...that was to always treat their benefactor(s) well. Lord Savage's benefactor was her mentor who taught her the art of UNO Taming. Without this skill, she would not be able to become the kingdom's queen.

 

Lord Savage's mentor was killed via the scheme of the three opposing kings and queens. This was an unforgivable thing. The barbaric queen vowed to avenge her mentor no matter what.

 

Lord Savage stood on top of her kingdom's walls and stared at the zombies approaching her. With quick judgment, she deduced that, in addition to the numerous zombies already at her walls, there were at least seventy more zombies charging straight for her kingdom as well as for the other three kingdoms.

 

"Ring the war bells! Enemy attack!" Lord Savage roared and grimaced at the slow reaction her warriors displayed, wasting valuable time and giving the undead enemies a chance to draw closer to her kingdom walls.

1