Chapter 4 – Silent Emperor (Silent’s POV)
31 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Silent Emperor didn't even utter a grunt when he heard the Necromancer's message. Killing zombies and killing enemies from the three other kingdoms...there was no difference to him.

 

However, what attracted him was the sentence 'only one kingdom will survive'. If he focused on clearing out the zombies near his kingdom, would he 'survive' the game? If so, then that means the other three kingdoms will perish...no matter what?

 

Silent decided that he would take this gamble. If he could destroy the three kingdoms in one fell swoop, he would take that chance, no matter how slim. It was much better than spending time and resources to defeat each kingdom one at a time.

 

With the three kingdoms, his twenty year revenge would be completed. Silent, when he was a young boy, suffered torture from all three kingdoms because each kingdom suspected him as a spy.

 

However, he was just a mere boy who did not know anything. During the torture, he lost the ability to speak...or to be more precise, he lost his tongue. Suffering through such humiliation, Silent Emperor vowed to 'silence' them forever.

 

Silent Emperor climbed to the top of his kingdom walls and glanced at the zombies charging towards him. With a wave of his hand, a hundred archers drew their bows and fired. Arrow upon arrow arc-ed towards the Runners, killing 50 yellow zombies.

 

As the archers reloaded, Silent Emperor continued to observe the situation surrounding the three rivaling kingdoms.

1