Chapter 9 – Summoning a Flock of Harpies (Savage’s POV)
29 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lord Savage looked into the distance and grimaced slightly. Despite dealing large amounts of damage to the yellowish zombies, she instinctively knew those were the easier ones to be dealt with.

 

If she wanted to deal with the other three types, she must prepare magic. However, her ragtag band of mages don't have the necessary experiences and were still snapping out from their dazes. They've never went to war before, not to mention being besieged like this.

 

While she waited for her mages to get it together, Lord Savage decided to take things into her own hands. She reached into one of her many pockets and pulled out a long, wooden object. It was a weird-looking whistle with only three holes on the side.

 

Lord Savage held the whistle to her lips and blew, producing a high-pitched sound that pierced the skies to the distant horizon. As if to answer her whistle, animalistic cries echoed followed by sounds of flapping wings.

 

In the distance, a flock of harpies arrived. Lord Savage blew her whistle once more, producing a different sound that sent the harpies swooping down onto the zombies below the kingdom walls.

 

Hundreds of zombies were lifted into the skies. With a final blow from Lord Savage, the harpies carried the hapless zombies to three different locations...to the doorsteps of the three enemy kingdoms.

 

Lord Savage 'kindly' gifted King Wolf 80 Spewers, Celestial Queen 100 Erupters, and Silent Emperor 90 Spewers.

 

"Surprise!"

1