Chapter 2. Peaceful existence
299 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

When the door opened, a terrifying scene could be seen, a Branean whose size was so large that Roner was a grain of sand compared to him. His hands were directed towards the core of the structure and vital energy was exchanged between them. Around the giant was in a strange white-red fog, you could only see the scarred one. Any of the Braneans would recognize the number one genius of the entire Grand Fourth race at a glance.

When Roner walked a little further, he realized that there was a void around him, the core and his father. When he looked at the core he participated in proximity and security as well as strength. After looking at it, he began to see fragments of his future, as if the core already knew what would happen to him and what he could do.

Roner by force of will took his gaze away from the core and looked at his father and said:

- Greetings, Father, I have fulfilled my mission and returned safely.

Looking at him, the Grand smiled and said:

- I know, good job, these unintelligent monsters breed too fast, you've destroyed enough so that they won't appear for the next couple of thousand years. - "At least not in such large quantities." - he thought to himself, and then carefully looked at his son.

Suddenly, Roner felt as if he was being seen through, every secret hidden in his body was revealed.

- Father, is something wrong?! Rohner asked with a slightly frightened and curious expression.

–You will soon reach the third level of super-dimensionality, at your age I have only reached the second level. These old idiots will get very jealous when they find out. After all, their descendants are not as talented as you.

Hearing his father's praise, Roner was delighted and smiled smugly.

- I'm glad not to disappoint you, Father!

"Haha, that's enough, let's talk a little bit about serious problems. - After this statement, the Grandee's face became serious. – I've been having a strange feeling lately, I wanted to ask you about it. Have you heard about an unknown race that has entered our cluster?

After thinking a little, Roner remembered from the information that the bodyguard had given him and that he was still walking from the employees.

- Yes, I heard a little, are these the ones who were attacked by the Renikts? If so, then I don't understand the point of worrying about them, the rhinicts are weaker than us, but they still have two constructions so it's quite difficult to cope with them. Roner said arrogantly.

His father was silent for a while, and then said with a sigh:

"Eh, they had two constructs, and they also had three fourth-level creatures. And the key word was.

Hearing this, Roner was surprised, but after a few seconds he said arrogantly:

- Well, it doesn't change anything anyway. We are much stronger than the Renikts. And we have a chapter that has reached the fifth level of super dimension, so you worry too much father.

After hearing his son , the Grand thought for a while and said wearily:

"You sound just like the other keepers," he smiled and continued– "Maybe you're right, and I think too much.

- Father, you need to rest, you've been watching your sector for hundreds of years, go and stay with your mother, she hasn't spent time with you for a long time.

- Okay, okay, maybe I really should rest. "But it's an unsettling feeling, it's definitely not for nothing."

- Oh, yes, Father, the younger sister asked you to let her go on a mission with me next time. Rohner said, scratching his head.

Hearing this, the Grandee's face became gloomy.

- She still won't calm down, I've told her many times that it's dangerous. Until she reaches the first level of super-dimensionality, she is forbidden to leave the structure. Grand said in a heavy voice.

- Father, don't be so serious, you said that I will soon reach the third level of super-dimensionality. When that happens, few people will be able to threaten me in our cluster. Roner said nonchalantly.

Grant's face relaxed and he said calmly:

- There is some sense in your words, but you do not know the full danger of space. Our cluster is relatively safe, but I can't say about the others. Suddenly you will meet someone like the race that destroyed the Renictts.

- Father, you are too worried, the chances of meeting with creatures from other clusters are small, and I am strong enough. Moreover, you know Aseya, she will not leave until she gets her way.

"You're right about that. This she inherited from her mother. Grant said with a smile. - Well, I'll let her go with you, but the Shame will go with you.

- Okay, I'll go and inform Asea. Rohner said happily.

– Go, don't forget to go to the training hall later, - Said Grant.

"Of course, Father," he said as he left.

After Rohner came out of the empty space, Grant turned back to the core of the structure. His face expressed confusion.

"Why is my sense of danger growing every moment. I had already looked through all the variations of the future that I could see, and there was nothing dangerous among them. Maybe I'm thinking too much... no, there's definitely something wrong here."

While his father was busy thinking, Ronar came to the place where his mother and sister were. As soon as he entered, his mother greeted him with a smile.

- I'm glad that everything is fine with you, dear, were there any problems in your expedition?

- No, it's all right, Mom, there were no serious problems. And how are you? Ronar asked.

- It's all right, dear, of course, if you don't take into account the little armored car that will pick up the brightness of life. His mother said sarcastically with a caring smile.

Ignoring her mother's words, Aseya stared at Roner and nervously asked:

"Did Brother Father let you take me with you?"

Roner was about to answer when he suddenly felt an incredible pressure on his soul. It's like something incredibly heavy is pressing down on him.

Unable to withstand this pressure, he collapsed to his knees. Concentrating, he thought about his mother and sister. Looking back in their direction, his senses caught that Aseya was lying on the floor, it was clear from her distorted face that she was in incredible pain. On the other hand, his mother, who was of the third level of super-dimensionality, with all her strength resting her hands on the fallen furniture, tries to approach her.

Suddenly, a wave of two vital energies passed through his body. Roner immediately recognized them as one of them belonged to his father, and the other to the core of the structure.

After catching his breath, he was able to get to his feet, although he still felt the pressure.

Just as he wanted to run up to his sister and mother, his father's serious voice sounded in his head:

- Attention everyone, all those above the second level of super-dimensionality are preparing for battle, those below are preparing for evacuation.

5