Chapter 27. Ancient Rush Items
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

In a spacious study with lots of bookshelves. In its center were two large tables arranged in a T-shape. A beautiful woman with long black hair interspersed with white, which was braided, was sitting at a table placed across, reading. There was a slight frown on her face.

 

Opposite her was another table with a strange map embedded in it. About ten continents of different sizes were visible on the map. In the center of the map was a continent called Tingurt.

 

Upon closer examination of the mainland, a little south of the center was the city-state of Verne. The city was located at the end of the Ceres River, right between two rivers diverging from it in different directions called Marv and Zulu, which penetrated the mainland. Merchants called them the veins of the continent.

 

To the southwest of Verne, there was the Korozar Empire. It was rich in forests and fertile soil. Most of the population of this country were represented by the forest people. From the north along the entire long border, the Korozar Empire bordered the Immortal Empire, most of which was inhabited by humans. But further south, these two empires were adjacent to small mountains, beyond which was a dark world inhabited by a variety of monsters.

 

From the southeast, Verne bordered the Empire of Flerma. Further south, this empire was bounded by a giant dragon ridge, rich in a variety of precious materials and jewels. Long-armed people inhabited this country, they are the number one masters in creating rush items. From Verne to the south, the Empire of Flerma has a small border with the Korozar Empire. These two empires, as the species inhabiting them, have been at enmity for a long time.

 

In the north, Verne has a small border with the United Empire. This is one of the human empires, the distinguishing feature of which is its powerful troops. It is located in the center of the continent and has no access to the ocean.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sitting at her desk, Annie read the intelligence report. Although she is not responsible for this part of the management, but in connection with the attempt on the prince, no one could be trusted, and she decided to personally investigate all available information.

 

"The United Empire... perhaps they also took part in the assassination attempt. If that's the case..."

 

Clenching her jaw, she held out the intelligence sheet to the candle, burning it. Her face was cold, and her eyes were furious. At that moment, there was a knock on the door and Annie shifted her gaze to the door, changed her expression to relaxation and allowed the person behind the door to enter.

 

Opening the door, a young man entered. He had a face a little like Annie's, but with a more square jaw. His brown eyes scanned the room intently, and his short black hair was combed back. After finishing the inspection, he focused his gaze on Annie, and said with a smile.

 

- How are you Mom?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sitting on his bed, Ernes stretched out his hand to take the books. After examining them, he concluded that the cover was made of thick hide of an unknown creature and decorated with silver edging. In the middle of the cover, there were the titles of the books "Masters of Rashu Items" and "Rashu Items"

 

Opening the book, Ernes saw a neat, even text in the common language of Tingurt. From the child's memory, he already knew this language more than any ordinary inhabitant of the continent. This was due to the supreme governing bodies of all empires, they restricted the training of most intelligent beings on the continent.

 

Quickly flipping through the pages, spending seconds on each, Ernes quickly finished reading them. But in order for the guards who were watching him not to find out, there is an oddity in his behavior. Ernes took one of the books, opened it on the first page and spent about two minutes reading one page, pretending to read. So the hours dragged on while the small consciousness performed control of the body. As for Ernes himself, he was in the inner world, thinking about what he had read.

 

"From what I have read, there is no specifics about how objects are created, but only history. But, all knowledge is important."

 

The first who began to create real rashu objects were the ancient people of the long-armed, who in modern times are considered masters in their creation. But, before the first item created by Rush, there were several more epochs.

 

Initially, intelligent beings did not know how to create rush items and used their energy-enhanced bodies for battles. But over time, some users of rasu began to notice that the bones of the evolved animals and eaters they killed could conduct rasu outside their bodies.

 

This discovery has spread all over the world over time. Gradually millennia passed, but the creatures continued to fight with weapons made of bones and organs. They did not allow for the full release of powerful energy attacks, but they were still a significant increase in strength. Weapons have changed over time, but the general concept has not changed.

 

But one day, one of the representatives of the long-armed race saw how ordinary people create weapons from molten metal without using rush. He wondered what would happen if he combined metal with bones.

 

Initially, Rush users were dismissive of this type of weapon creation. This was due to the fact that things made of metal could not carry out the rush in a large volume and broke down when trying to do it.

 

But long-armed, having set a goal, began his experiments with combining these two materials. Conducting experiment after experiment, he began to notice that his rashu began to show signs of change. At first, this scared long-arm, and he wanted to stop the experiments. But after thinking about the time and resources spent, he decided to continue.

 

After decades of trial and error, his rashu was completely transformed and thanks to its use in combining ingredients, he created the world's first rashu item. This new discovery turned the world upside down. The fame of long-arm began to spread all over the planet, and he became known as George the Discoverer.

 

If earlier, metal broke when exposed to a large flow of rush, then thanks to the addition of bones acting as a fuse, metal retained its strength and sharpness, which increased many times when exposed to rush. This kind of tool surpassed bones by many times.

 

Due to the fact that the discoverer was one of the long-armed race, they became masters in the creation of rashu items at a faster pace. The long-armed began to distribute their higher-quality products around the world, forcing other civilizations to abandon their production. Over time, this allowed them to become the number one empire on their supercontinent.

 

But all good things come to an end, as does the existence of a seemingly unshakable empire, like many other empires on other supercontinents. All this happened in the same period of time.

 

In the world, this period of time is called the great cataclysm.

 

0