Chapter 28. The legacy of the Empire of Masters
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

The cataclysm is a dividing moment in the history of the planet. At that time, most of the great empires, as well as the supercontinents on which they existed, were destroyed and divided into several parts.

 

The empire of masters created by the long-armed people was also destroyed. The Masteria supercontinent, which they controlled, split into several neighboring continents. These new continents, under the influence of lithospheric plates, moved away to an unknown distance from the original location of the supercontinent.

 

This event dealt a huge blow to all branches of rush users. Fortunately, even before the cataclysm, the Empire of Masters sent one of its research groups to a separate continent of Tingurt, for the possibility of its joining the empire.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Arriving at the site, a group of long-armed men set up a camp and began exploring the nearby territories. For several years, the initial group was able to discover that in the north of their camp, at the divergence of the rivers under a small mountain, there is a settlement of people. These people used the bones of creatures as weapons, as a result of battles they suffered heavy losses and were often attacked by eaters.

 

After meeting with the leaders of this settlement, a group of long-armed concluded a trade agreement. By giving them weapons to rush, in exchange they must provide materials from the devourers and other creatures they have killed. People gladly agreed to this proposal.

 

Having concluded the agreement, the long-arms continued their journey from the settlement to the west, crossing the river. To their great surprise, when they crossed the river they were attacked. The attackers were representatives of a detachment sent by the Holy Empire. Its rulers are the forest people, an ancient enemy of the long-armed.

 

After exchanging pairs of attacks, the groups decided that the battle was now unprofitable and could harm both small groups. Having stopped the battle, the groups concluded a temporary agreement not to cross the river and dispersed.

 

In connection with the discovery of such a serious enemy, a group of long-armed reported to the empire about the current situation. Soon, reinforcements led by a demigod arrived to support them.

 

So time passed, skirmishes took place several times between the long-armed and the forest people, but nothing significant happened. Until one of the usual nights, a bright light lit up the sky, and a strange pressure gripped everyone. The long-armed men stared at the sky in surprise for a while. But suddenly the ground beneath their feet began to shake.

 

The demigod in their group felt as if the news continent was shaking. In the distance, one could see the appearance of cracks in the ground. When they were about to begin evacuation, a meteorite fell from a slightly dimmed sky, several tens of thousands of kilometers from their small town. The impact on the ground and the shock wave that followed made the continent shudder even more.

 

When the shock wave approached, the demigod using his power was able to block it and save the city from destruction. But the oddities did not end there. After the fall of the meteorite, the continent that was on the verge of destruction froze. At the same time, the long-armed demigods felt a strange wave that passed through the mainland and forced them to stop its further destruction.

 

This was able to calm the group of long-armed, but this calm did not last long. All of them, regardless of their level, felt deep in their consciousness, their native cry of despair and pain. This pain caused everyone to faint.

 

After the group of empire masters came to their senses, the demigod put the internal affairs of the city in order and appointed a temporary manager, decided to send them back to the empire to get information about what had happened. But his departure lasted only a few weeks, and when he returned, battered and shaken, he told about the tragedy.

 

The continent on which the empire was located was gone. He searched for several days, but when he didn't find it, he returned. This information shocked all the representatives of the long-armed race even more. After that, the demigod flew several more times to explore, hoping to find the empire, but unfortunately it was not successful. After a long time, the long-armed began to establish their way of life.

 

After a while, having completely stopped searching, the demigod, having gathered everyone together, decided that together they could create a new empire of masters. Thus the kingdom of Flerma was formed.

 

Over time, while exploring the place where the meteorite fell, the long-armed discovered a mountain range of incredible height and length, rich in various minerals and precious stones. This was not very encouraging for the long-armed ones, since some minerals were not suitable for creating things for Rush.

 

To produce and study new rashu items, they needed a large number of rashu animals or eaters. Unfortunately, there were no strong creatures in their territory.

 

The only option was to buy them, but there was another problem. Previously strong monsters, having emerged from the dark world located at the very edge of the southwest of the continent. After passing the forests and the river Ceres, they got to the long-armed ones. But a group of forest people, was right in those very forests that are on the path of the monsters.

 

The forest people, finding themselves in the same situation as the long-armed ones, also decided to create a kingdom, naming it Krozar. Having settled in the forests, they first of all blocked the way of the animals to the Farm.

 

The lack of ingredients greatly influenced the development of the kingdom of Flerma. But by coincidence, 250 years after the cataclysm, ambassadors arrived in the newly completed capital of the kingdom.

 

These ambassadors turned out to be people from the newly created city-state of Verne, to which the long-armed had previously sold weapons. They offered to act as an intermediary in trade with the Krozar Kingdom, and asked for this participation in the study of Rasu subjects for 500 years.

 

At first, the only long-armed demigod wanted to refuse this offer. But realizing that, by continuing, they are in such a position, they can lose a lot and providing people with the Right to research will not affect the long-armed, because of the difference in their production capacities.

 

After discussing the details of the contract, the long-armed ones added several new points to it. One of them was that all the knowledge that they had jointly created during their cooperation would go to the kingdom of Flerma.

 

Having concluded the treaty, the kingdoms began trading. Thanks to the resources from the Krozar Kingdom, the long-arms began to make rapid progress in their research. Soon a group from Verne joined the research, under the leadership of the ruler Albin Werner himself.

 

This has been going on for 350 years. While the terrible news spread across Verne, shocked its residents. Their ruler, who had been ill with a strange illness for some time, died, leaving behind a single heir. This event ended Vern's participation in the study of Rasu subjects.

 

The Dolgoruky did not pay much attention to the death of the ruler of Vern. In their opinion, the group from the city-state did not help much in their goal. Having refused the offer to continue joint research, they continued it alone.

 

Unfortunately for the long-armed, for all these 350 years, the ruler of Verna and his group secretly and painstakingly copied all the secrets and preserved knowledge inherited by the kingdom of Flerma from the Empire of Masters. Preserving and recording knowledge, they sent it to Vern, where they then tried in every possible way to develop their branch of creating rush items.

 

0