Chapter 30. Analysis and request
42 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Sitting leaning against the headboard of the bed, Ernes, under the control of a small consciousness, imitated reading a book. At the same time, inside the spiritual space, floating in the void, the true Ernesa pondered the information he had just read from two books.

 

Stream 1. "Apparently, my arrival on this planet was called a "great cataclysm." Apparently not in vain. I can assume that after the will of the planet suffered from the lower card of the law, most of the beings who lived on the supercontinents died along with their empires, and those who survived rolled back to the beginning of development.

 

So, this continent can be considered a citadel of civilization. Well, there are a few oddities here, is it really a coincidence that almost all important representatives of races are present on this continent, or is there something else here? And its integrity after the destruction of almost all continents raises questions.

 

Although with the latter, I can assume several reasons. Perhaps there is something hidden in the continent, this may also explain the arrival of intelligence groups from the fallen empires. The second option may be the remnants of the consciousness of the will of this planet, which cannot destroy this continent. The third may be a meteorite that has been written about in books. Perhaps this is one of the defenders of the planet who escaped from the small consciousness."

 

At the same time, while he was thinking about things related to the cataclysm, the second path of Ernes' knowledge was analyzing the part related to the masters of rashu.

 

Stream 2. "Apparently, the first generation of rush items were a simple conductor of energy, with a large part of its loss during use. Apparently, the parts of the being of this planet that have had contact with Rasu for a long time in their bodies are adapting to its use. And after their death, rasu dissipates, leaves a material that allows energy to be conducted.

 

As for the second generation of rush items. This is the connection of a part of the bodies of living beings of rasu with metal.

 

Apparently, ordinary metals could not carry out the rush with the same force as body parts. The destruction was probably due to an unbalanced flow of energy that flowed through the metals. With prolonged attempts to forcibly carry out the rush, the metal does not withstand corrosion from energy becoming unusable. This was solved by adding body parts to the finished product. With their addition of creature parts, the energy flow passing through them stabilized, and the load on the metal decreased.

 

"It will be necessary to check this assumption to make sure one hundred percent. It is also interesting why products from intelligent beings were not mentioned. Is this humanism inherent in beings below super-dimensionality? From the absorbed memory of the child, he was not taught much about this part of human society, it's strange."

 

As for the last method. Hmm, apparently this is the reason for my longer recovery of pure spiritual energy.

 

From what I've just read, I can assume. The method of creating rush items invented by Vern's masters and those on whom I was parasitizing is very diverse and has many applications. But unfortunately, as diverse as it is, it is also self-destructive.

 

To create a rashu item, the master uses the so-called intention to assign a purpose to the created item. I do not know for sure if it is, but I can only assume that it is the so-called intention, it is pure spiritual energy."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

While several streams of consciousness were pondering what they had read, in the room, Ernes reading a book heard a knock on the door. Looking away from the book, he saw the door open and a smiling Annie entered the room. Going to the bed, she sat on the edge, and looking at Ernes' serious face, her smile grew even wider.

 

- You're so cute when you have that look on your face. - So much like Reis. Glancing at the book in his hands, she asked. - What are you reading?

 

Hearing what Annie said, Ernes' mask of seriousness cracked and pouting, he said softly with an objection.

 

- It's not true, I'm not like my father, and in general, I called you to talk to you about serious things.

 

Elegantly putting her palm to her mouth, Annie giggled. Ernes, who was looking at this, pouted even more, but closing his eyes and sighing, he returned to a calm expression.

 

- Aunt, I really wanted to talk about serious things.

 

Removing her hand from her mouth and continuing to smile, Annie asked.

 

- And what do you want to ask. Oh and you didn't answer me, what are you reading?

 

Keeping a calm expression on his face, Ernes showed the cover of the book and said.

 

- I... I asked the maid to bring me books about Rashu subjects. I was curious to find out exactly how the bad people controlled Franz. - Looking into Annie's eyes, he said in a serious tone, - Aunt, I want to start training to become a user of Rush.

 

Annie's face became serious, and she sat down closer to Ernes. Taking his small palm in her tender hands, she said worriedly.

 

- What are you saying, it's too early for you to train, wait another year.

 

Ernes shook his head and said in the affirmative.

 

- No, I don't want to find myself in this situation again. I want to have the power to protect myself.

 

Clenching her jaw and pulling Ernes to her, Annie hugged him.

 

- Worry, this will not happen again, I and the eternal guard will not allow this to happen again.

 

Being in the arms of Ernes, having freed himself a little, he looked into Annie's eyes with a slightly frightened look and said in an indecisive tone.

 

- I know. But... but maybe they'll try to kill me again. - Closing his eyes for a few seconds, he calmed down, opened them again, and resolutely continued. - That's why I'm asking, Auntie, please teach me. Suddenly you won't be around, and they will suddenly attack me. You won't even have time to help me. But if you teach me how to use rush, I can hold out until you come. You are welcome!

 

After listening to her nephew's concerns, Annie understood what he meant. She thought to herself.

 

"Gottfried was right, I really didn't think about his inner well-being when I asked about the details of the assassination attempt. It must have affected him a lot."

 

Biting her lip, she replied in an apologetic and sad tone.

 

- I'm sorry, I would be happy to take up your training, but ... in order for a person to start practicing rasha, it is necessary that his soul ripens. This usually happens when the child turns 15-16 years old. But although the people who belonged to the Werner family surpass everyone else and their soul matures by the age of 10-14, you have just turned 9 years old. It's dangerous.

 

Hearing what his aunt said, Ernes frowned and lowered his head in sadness. Seeing this, Annie sighed sadly and wanted to cheer up her nephew. But raising his head sharply, Ernes asked decisively.

 

- Aunt, is there any way to check if my soul is ripe or not?

 

Looking at her nephew's determined face, Annie sighed. And reaching out, she took a jeweled ring from her index finger. She handed it to Ernes and gave him a simple instruction.

 

- Put the ring on your finger and concentrate on it.

 

Taking the ring, Ernes put it on his index finger. The ring was too big for his thin finger, but ignoring the inconvenience, Ernes closed his eyes.

0