Chapter 31. Soul Emulation
39 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Focusing on the ring, the small consciousness controlling Ernes' body closed its eyes. At the same time, in the spiritual space, Ernes stopped thinking and thought.

 

"The opportunity to test a few of my theories will come so soon."

 

Raising his illusory hand, he created a small, translucent sphere of blue energy on it. Manipulating her, he directed her to the ring with maximum concentration.

 

Flying out of the spiritual consciousness, the sphere of energy moved through the body towards the ring. When the sphere of energy flew up to the ring, it slowly penetrated into it.

 

In the spiritual space, Ernes closed his glowing blue eyes, focused on the sent sphere of pure spiritual energy. After a few minutes, he stopped studying, and opening his eyes waved his hand.

 

Immediately, a thin blue channel of energy stretched out from the ring to the spiritual space. Having reached the spiritual space and entered it, he approached Ernes' outstretched hand.

 

A second later, blue-colored energy began to flow from the channel, which, after leaving, concentrated into a sphere of energy. When it became the size of a fingernail, Ernes raised his other hand and began to form another sphere of blue energy on his palm. Its size was 5 times smaller than the blue sphere, but the purity of the energy in the blue sphere surpassed the large sphere many times.

When the spheres finished forming, Ernes, holding two different spheres in his hands, slowly began to combine them into one. It didn't take long, and they seamlessly merged into one dark blue sphere of pure spiritual energy. But it didn't end there, from Ernes' even more illusory head, a white ray flew out, which hit directly into the sphere.

 

After the beam hit the sphere, nothing changed, and Ernes manipulated the spiritual energy and began to shape it. Soon, a small, translucent, blue figure of a child began to form between Ernes' hands.

 

After completing the formation of the illusory figure, Ernes, holding it in his palm, connected it with the blue energy channel. By that time, Ernes' figure had become even more transparent and illusory.

 

Stream 1. "My pure spiritual energy has shrunk, but it's worth it. The data I gathered from the ring is quite useful. Plus, I have secured my existence from detection, soul-attacking attacks and items."

 

Stream 1. "From what I learned while researching the ring, it confirms my theory about intent. The most interesting thing is that the "intention" contained in this ring has a small part of my pure spiritual energy. And the remaining majority of the energy has a spiritual kinship with the past owner of this body, I even vaguely feel the smallest fragment of the law in it. Apparently the creator of this ring is one of the past rulers of Vern."

 

Stream 2. "The possibility of my detection is now almost completely eliminated. Previously, due to the severe exhaustion of rashu, people were afraid of hurting the soul of the child, and therefore I was not found. Of course, if they tried to check, I could simulate the soul of a child for a while, but this is too expensive and impractical. Now, thanks to the use of pure spiritual energy from the ring, I was able to save mine.

 

Stream 2 "Using some of the pure spiritual energy in the ring, a little of my pure spiritual energy and a small consciousness, I created an emulation of the child's soul. Although it is an inferior soul, it should be enough. After all, only a being who has touched the super dimension will be able to discover that this is not a real soul. Which I can assume is unlikely."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At the same time, while Ernes was in the spiritual space. Annie watched her already pale-skinned nephew turn even whiter. Although she was worried, Annie knew it was inevitable. She saw how during the wars, due to the severe exhaustion of Rashu, the war died right in battle. What to say about the little child in front of her. Of course, if exhaustion goes too far, she will definitely take action.

 

A few minutes of languid expectation passed and more and more anxiety appeared on Annie's face. But at the moment when Ernes connected the thread of energy in the spiritual space, between the ring and the emulation of the soul, surprise and excitement appeared on Annie's face.

 

When this happened, the ring lit up with a white light and shrank, taking on a suitable size for Ernes. Annie was so excited that she jumped up from her seat, not taking her eyes off the shrinking ring.

 

It was a real miracle. The Werner seed was considered the number 1 geniuses in the rush way. Even the forest people, with their attitude towards other races and whose souls were stronger than those of other beings, recognized this.

 

At this moment, Annie noticed that Ernes was beginning to show signs of awakening, pulling herself together, she sat back on the edge of the bed. Although even so, her proud smile did not leave her face, and the eyes that looked at the boy with fascination twinkled.

 

Slowly opened his heavy eyelids and looking at his aunt, Ernes asked hopefully, in a weak voice.

 

- Aunt, did I succeed?

 

Annie reached out, grabbed Ernes and hugged him tightly.

 

- You still ask. Now, you can safely call yourself the most talented Werner for many millennia of our family's existence.

 

Ernes looked at Annie in surprise.

 

- What do you mean, Aunt?

 

After freeing Ernes from her embrace, Annie held his tired face in her hands.

 

- That's what it means. Not only has your soul matured, but you were even able to influence the ring a little. And this means that in the near future I will be able to start your training.

 

A joyful light appeared in Ernes' tired eyes, and he asked again.

 

- Auntie, aren't you lying? Can I really train?

 

After freeing Ernes, Annie helped him to lie down on the bed, and getting out of bed said.

 

- Really, really. As soon as I solve how many problems, I will immediately begin your training. In the meantime, you should rest, you've spent a lot of energy. - Pausing for a second and thinking, Annie nodded her head and continued. – Aren't you interested in masters rush and objects? I'll ask the maid to bring you some books on the subject.

 

Hearing Annie, Ernes' eyes flashed blue for the tiniest moment, and he said in a tired voice, in which there was joy.

 

- Thank you Aunt. Suddenly remembering something, Ernes said, - Aunt, what should I do with the ring?

 

Reaching out and stroking her nephew's white hair, Annie said.

 

- It's yours now. I'll tell you later what it does.

 

Having distanced herself from Ernes, Annie went to the door. When she was almost out of the room, sleepy Ernes heard a warm voice.

 

- Have a good rest.

 

After which, the sound of a door closing was heard. After that, Ernes plunged into a "dream" for others.

 

In the spiritual space, Ernes closed his eyes and held a white sphere in his hands. Not far from him, in the void, an illusory human child hovered smaller than a palm. After a few ches, Ernes opened his eyes and looked at the sphere, muttered.

 

"Clearing the remnants of Franz's memories may take a little longer. Although I can think of a way to speed up the cleanup, but it's useless right now."

 

0