Chapter 35. Start of training
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Walking along the village dirt streets, emulation of the soul portraying delight, turned her head, trying to look around. The boy's eyes showed interest in his new surroundings. This would be the first time that the original owner of the body was in a new environment and everything was new to him. Seeing new things for him, Ernes overwhelmed Annie with all sorts of questions.

 

Being next to her nephew, Annie was smiling happily. For her, the emotions shown by the child were like manna from heaven, warmed her soul, unfortunately this moment will not last long. After a few dozen minutes of walking and answers to trivial questions like "Why are these houses made of wood?", "Why are they dressed in torn rags?", they reached the end of the village.

 

Annie sighed, walked a little forward and directed Rush to the ground. The scene around, to the boy's misunderstanding, began to change. The grassy ground underfoot turned into a hard stone floor, the village disappeared, and various training devices appeared in the distance. Stands with many types of weapons, a archery range with a variety of purposes, some of which looked like living people and animals.

 

Having finished changing the training ground, Annie looked at her nephew and sighed. Kneeling down in front of him, she smiled tightly and said in an apologetic tone.

 

- Honey, after this conversation, I will no longer be the kind aunt you've known all your life. I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do. You might hate me to death. But remember, this is what you wanted yourself and what I have to do for your future. The next 5 years may seem like hell to you, but know that it will hurt me too.

 

Smiling affectionately, Annie stroked Ernes's bewildered snow-white hair. Standing up and looking around the training area, she sighed again. Her face became calm, even her blue eyes reflected nothing but coldness.

 

Surprised by the variable, the boy suddenly heard her calm but commanding voice.

 

- At the first stage, before the start of real training, we will bring your physique to an acceptable state.

 

Reaching out her hand to Ernes, she put her finger to the coat of arms of Vern on her chest, pointing her rush at him. At that moment, the coat of arms on the back lit up a little and Ernes felt the changes. The pressure dropped on his body, and every movement was twice as hard as before, even breathing became more difficult.

 

Annie finished activating her training suit and waved her hand to follow her. Turning away, she strode towards a large protruding platform. A little accustomed to the change in weight, Ernes followed her with a heavy step. After a few minutes of walking, they reached their destination. By that time, Ernes was already breathing heavily and could barely stand on his feet.

 

The platform was square in shape, measuring several square meters. Its surface had a rough texture, which increased the grip and reduced the possibility of slipping. After examining Ernes, Annie said in a calm tone.

 

- This is a treadmill, your task is to run 2 kilometers, you will fall, you will start again. Get started.

 

Ernes, tired of walking, already wanted to open his mouth to ask for a little rest. But before he could say a word, Annie grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and threw him violently onto the treadmill.

 

- I told you to run. Or do you need to repeat it a few more times?

 

Seeing the indifference on his aunt's face, the boy shook his head and slowly got up. Seeing that he got up, Annie went closer to the treadmill, again directed Rush to the floor. Ernes, tired of the load, noticed that the surface under him began to move. Realizing what this meant, he began to walk slowly.

 

Over time, the speed of the treadmill increased. And after a couple of minutes, her speed stopped increasing, allowing Ernes to stagger along at a light jog. Unfortunately, by that time he was holding on with the last of his strength and unable to withstand the load, he flew off the treadmill head over heels.

 

Lying on the ground screaming in pain, he tried to breathe in as much air as possible. Some of his muscles, unable to withstand the strain, tore, and his legs cramped. Annie calmly watching her nephew's torment, came up to him and sat down, put her hand on the suit, directing her rush into it.

 

Immediately, the boy felt the energy spread throughout his body. With its spread, the pain in the muscles began to slowly disappear, and the cramp to pass. Ernes, being in the spiritual space, calmly watched what was happening.

 

"So another of the possibilities of this item is the storage of medical rashu, similar to a medical capsule. This feature will allow you to train much faster."

 

Annie stood up and said to her nephew, who was lying on the ground and breathing heavily.

 

- Get up, start running again.

 

Ernes, opening his tear-stained eyes, looked hopefully at his aunt, but when he met with indifference, he lowered his head. Slowly getting up, he headed back to the treadmill.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

This was followed by similar workouts with a lot of repetitions. After the first week, Ernes stopped paying attention to his failures, and without further instructions, he started the exercise anew.

 

At the end of each day of training, Annie made Ernes take a special bath. These baths gave a positive effect and after each of their intake, the boy's body stopped hurting, and the wounds that the suit did not heal after using the functions regenerated faster.

 

After a week of training, Annie increased the load of the suit on the body even more, forcing Ernes to go through the same exercises again. This cycle of increasing workload and exercise is being trodden out every week.

 

Ernes in the spiritual space suggested that it would take another year to reach an enhanced person. Due to the fact that the body is only 9 years old, it has not yet fully matured for such types of training and the influence of its strong pure spiritual energy also reduced their effect. Although the body part of rasu continued to increase with each training session, two negative reasons strongly affect its production.

 

On the first day of the second kneading, standing on an empty platform, Ernes, as usual, was waiting for Annie's arrival. But to his misunderstanding, when she appeared, she immediately approached him, and putting her hand to the coat of arms of Verna removed all the load on her body. Instantly, a feeling of lightness seized Ernes, and he looked at his aunt uncomprehendingly.

 

Without saying a word, Annie turned away towards the rack with various weapons, waved her hand, indicating to follow her. The boy, intending to follow his relative, took a few steps, but a sharp decrease in the load affected his control, and he stumbled and fell. Having got used to the constant load, soul emulation could not quickly get used to sudden changes. Being in the spiritual space, Ernes, having weighed all the pros and cons, decided to "help" get used to the changes.

 

Getting up from the floor and thinking for a few seconds, Ernes took a few hesitant steps. With each new step he adapted, and already approaching the weapon rack, he walked without any problems. Annie, who was watching this, was surprised in her heart, but soon it was replaced by pride. When Ernes approached her, she said in a calm tone.

 

- From today on, I will teach you how to use weapons. Although the fighting styles of the Verns are not focused on one type of weapon, it's better for you to choose the first one yourself to start training.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note.

 

Break a few days.

0