Chapter 41. General workshop
50 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Slowly opening his blurred eyes, Ernes, slowly, became confused, looked around. He felt that he was in warm and pleasant water. On his right side, he saw Annie standing and calmly looking at him. The bathtub itself was located in the center, on a protruding podium, and was surrounded by a marble pool with clear, transparent water. A path ran from the door to the central tub, which divided part of the pool.

When Ernes came to himself a little, he heard Annie's slightly muffled, calm voice in his ears.

- How are you feeling?

Waking up, Ernes quickly checked his feelings and examined his body. Previously noticeable pain and wounds disappeared, allowing you to see smooth and pale skin. Closing his eyes, he checked the amount of rush and looked at Annie with a surprised face. Chewing his lips, he replied in a complicated tone.

- I... honor myself well, my body doesn't hurt anymore... and the number of rashes has increased a little.

With pain in the depths of her soul, Annie said without changing her expression.

- Fine, I'll have the maids prepare some clothes for you and wait for you outside. As soon as you get dressed, we'll go straight to the workshop.

Having finished, Annie turned away and left the room. Ernes' eyes, in turn, lit up with joy and anticipation.

Soon several maids entered the room with towels in their hands, with Cecile at the head. They quickly wiped Ernes with towels and escorted him into the next room, helped him put on a training suit that was already painfully familiar to him.

Coming out of the bathroom, Ernes saw Annie waiting for him. She was also wearing a suit similar to him, with a decorated rapier hanging on her hip, and she was holding a bag in her hands. Seeing that her nephew had left, she approached him without saying a word. Picking it up with her free hand and forming a rush around the baths, she moved from her place at an incredible speed.

The smeared picture in Ernes' eyes did not last long and with a sudden movement everything stopped. The surroundings have changed, the previously luxurious corridors of the castle with a variety of vases and ornaments have been replaced by less luxurious corridors with empty stone smooth walls.

This time, after moving so fast, Ernes, standing on the ground, did not feel very dizzy. It took him a few seconds to come to his senses and see how Annie walked forward and approached the giant arched door.

The door, or rather the gate, looked massive and made as if of black iron, reminding Ernes of the gloves he had previously worn. In the center of the gate, in a patterned frame of gold, was the coat of arms of Verne made of precious stones, the distinctive feature of which was the hammer symbol in the central star.

When she got to the gate, Annie stuck her hand to them and directed Rush into them. A moment later, Ernes felt a tremor and with a sharp, hushed sound, the gate moved back from Annie's outstretched hand. Looking at the gate that moved away, Ernes saw a previously invisible gap appear in the middle of them, which slowly expanded as the doors moved to the sides, revealing a view of the room illuminated by bright light.

When the gap became large enough, Ernes' eyes saw a grandiose factory. A lot of people in different clothes walked along the smooth paths, next to them along the ruts, platforms with various objects on them went. The most surprising thing for Ernes was the variety of furnaces and other giant-sized devices on the sides of the tracks, which were crowded with people.

Platforms with various items arrived and left these devices. So, for example, Ernes saw a pipe 5 meters long and a meter wide, made of thick metal with a thread inside, coming out of one of the long furnaces, held by several platforms. Strange empty depressions were visible on its surface. When the pipe was completely out of the furnace, a group of 10 people in a blue uniform ran up to it and began to install various precious crystals in the empty holes.

After that, after driving a few dozen meters forward, she arrived at the next place, where a man in a white raincoat with a modified coat of arms of Vern on his back was sitting, controlling a strange device, to which a hose was connected. The hose went to a strange device, on which several large tanks with unknown contents were visible. Manipulating the device, the man approached the pipe, and putting his hands began to pour into it an abundant amount of rush.

Soon, crystals previously installed in the pipe lit up on the pipe and lines of silver-colored precious metals appeared, which stretched over the entire pipe. When all the lines appeared and connected with each other, the person moving away from the pipe gave permission to move it further.

If you look at the weight of the room from above, you can understand that the devices and furnaces are displayed in a line and each line produces its own type of products. In the center of the whole room, there was a colossal round platform, on which finished products arrived, where people in army uniforms counted and marked the products produced.

Annie continued to stand next to Ernes, giving him time to look around a little and seeing that enough time had passed, she said calmly. But there was a little pride in the voice.

- This is a general workshop for the conveyor production of military items to Rush. – And seeing how much longer Ernes was looking, she pointed her finger at the same pipe and continued. - This is a long-range rasu cannon, or rather its muzzle. – and passing her hand all over the shop, she said. – Most of Vern's armament is produced here. All the creation tools here are rush items, and are very expensive. You're lucky that our army has started rearming at the moment, otherwise you wouldn't have seen a soul here.

Having finished up to this point, she gave a sign to follow her, and went along the central pedestrian road. When the workers saw Annie and Ernes, they stopped and bowed respectfully. As they walked, Annie opened her mouth and continued to tell.

- Many masters of our state work here. Almost everyone you lead here is a master, with the only exception in the form of service personnel or soldiers. People in gray suits are ordinary service personnel who monitor cleanliness, the needs of craftsmen and many others. Next comes the staff in blue suits, they are students of the master and are responsible for creating the physical form of the object. Further along the envelope, the item passes to the staff in white coats, they are the initial masters and with the help of their will transform the communication channels between the precious stones. By the way, in those tanks to which the initial master is connected, abundant stocks of the converted rush of masters are stored, for more productive work of the master. In the end, all the details of the missing item go to the real master, who creates one item from them. Usually the masters wear a black cloak with the arms of Vern on the back, but because of their small number, you will not be able to see them yet. In the future, you will have such an opportunity.

Ernes, surprised, looked at Annie in confusion and asked questioningly.

- Um, and who will help and teach me?

Stopping, Annie turned to look at Ernes, for the first time since the start of training, he saw a proud smile appear on her lips.

- Although I am a beginner, I am sure that I will definitely be enough to teach you the basics.

 

0