Volume 2, Chapter 6 (M15+)
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Spontaneous Decision!

 

Having to take that next step for him, knowing that it wasn’t only her unable to wait any longer, she placed herself on top of him.

Both of them let out noises…Noises that didn’t seem to go quieter…

In no time at all, both of them felt hotter, as sweat started to form as they both moved in the water, making small splashes.

“Sharlae.” The feverish man said.

Looking at him, his eyes half opened, Sharlae gave him a light kiss, “I’m here.”

 

Not in…Ever, never had Sharlae found herself so desired, with his look like that, his voice like that…His obvious want for her.

And in return, she also desired this man, this man that still was gentle with her, kissing her like she was a treasure, well at least that was how she felt at this moment.

At first, they touched each other like passionate lovers, kissing skin and slowly moving but…As time continued, passion turned more into more and more desire, making them move faster.

As he kissed her neck, Sharlae arched her back, moaning, then crying out as she reached her climax.

It really had taken her by surprise, as she had never climaxed before!

Feeling the man’s hands keep her moving, she trembled and fell into his embrace, as he tightly held her and groaned into her neck.

 

Nathanial acted strangely after this instant, nearly coming to a halt in their intimacy, but then groaned out and took her mouth and kissing her and pushing her face into his, like he wanted to eat her up completely!

Having slowed down but then holding her tightly once again, Sharlae pulled back from the kiss, breathing heavily like him, and saw him gaze at her so strongly that she felt her already red cheeks start to burn.

Right now, she felt like she was the center of his attention, of his knowledge, of his universe…Like she was the reason for his being alive and she started to tremble even more, feeling like their creatures could actually connect at this sudden point.

 

Could it really be possible?

A boar and a serpent?

Her wings came out all by themselves and she could feel her serpent nearly crying over wanting his boar to connect to her serpent.

Seeing fur start to form over his body, his hair growing slightly longer, Sharlae could feel their creatures want to connect too.

Never having experienced this, Sharlae was shocked.

So shocked that the sudden tightened of his hands on her waist made her tremble even more, feeling herself climb into a more intense type of climax that she never knew existed!

Yelling out his name, Sharlae felt her serpent feel completely content.

 

Shortly after, he brought up his legs and then let them down in a huff and Sharlae let out a smile.

She embraced his fur, combing her hands through it and soon finding it disappearing…But, their creatures were still linked…

Her serpent wings disappeared, and an overwhelming feeling made her smile. She felt…Happy.

A boar…Her creature linked to a boar…It was almost funny!

It was strange though, how much she adored his creature now. Whereas before she didn’t give it too much attention at all, it being somewhat a scary thought to her but now, she thought his creature was quite magnificent…

Rubbing her face against him, she felt his hands loosen themselves but not move away from her waist.

 

Attaching her arms as well, to the hot man, Sharlae became silent as she listened to his heart.

She didn’t know how long past, but his heart slowed, and it sounded like he had fallen into a deep sleep.

Not wanting to move, Sharlae lost her slight happiness, wondering what all this meant.

Will he even remember this? Will he go into denial?

It sort of sounded useless to go into denial though, with their creatures now linked!

But…He was a silly man after all, she thought.

She found herself saddened to the idea of him completely forgetting this…Yet, she had a feeling that he may try and do it!

 

With her serpent telling her that his creature was sleeping soundly, Sharlae couldn’t wait to get constant updates upon the new link and was already excited.

This was a new life, like she had been reborn, and now…She felt like she was here to be with him, to be with his creature. She wanted to make them happy and couldn’t believe that she felt such dedication towards that type of thing, when usually she used to be so…

Right…She was selfish…

He really had changed her…

So then, should she act like nothing had happened so that he will feel better or more comfortable?

But…She had never been so close to someone before. She had never wanted to defend and protect someone so much!

This was all so new and she was scared for the first time…Both her and her creature did not want to ever lose him!

 

Scared for two reasons…

One reason was because she felt this way to begin with, that life all of a sudden had taken some strange, new twist, even though she had been around for a long period of time and thought she had already experienced just about everything there was!

The second reason she was scared was because she didn’t want to let it go just after she obtained him this way.

She wanted to be this close with him again, she wanted him to say her name and touch her with his gentle hands. She wanted more…And she felt there would be no doubt no more after this day…At least not realistically, however much she may dream about it!

Kissing the man’s chest, Sharlae even felt a bit unhappy that this moment together had not lasted longer.

…It was such a short time to encase it into her heart.

What if he never says her name again?

What if never touches her again?

 

If they go back to the way there were before, at least it wouldn’t be like they were enemies but…Now that she had a taste of what it was like to be his woman, she felt like she couldn’t be happy unless she obtained it properly, through his acceptance…

With this strange thought, she was suddenly remembering somewhat feeling this way with the Dragon King and frowned.

She had lived so long around the Dragon King and he had not accepted her or her creature once…

What if this will be the same?

What if Nathanial won’t live long and never accepts her and then…Now that their creatures had linked…She’ll go through even more pain and suffering!?

Was it worth it? Why, why would she let herself be opened to this pain!?

Why did she let her creature link to his!?

 

Sharlae felt anxious at the thought, and the more she thought about Nathanial leaving her someday made her more and more frantic.

As much as she wanted Nathanial to be comfortable within this…New relationship of theirs, she can’t help but want to be slightly different.

She wanted to get more, wanted to even help him make it to Immortal Realm so that they could live forever together. She wanted to take him away from here and just live for themselves!

Wouldn’t that be nice? To be together, just the two of them…

Then…

Her enslavement made her lose her smile.

What if…I will still be enslaved?

Right…

 

Even though our creatures may have linked, it wasn’t like I was going to be set free…It wasn’t like he’ll accept this, she suddenly thought.

Tightly holding onto Nathanial, Sharlae felt desperate.

This connection, this want to be with him was new and nice, and she didn’t particularly just want to get rid of it so easily!

Perhaps, she was still selfish and didn’t want to let it go!

Her predicament led to think that nothing might change, so wasn’t it selfish of her to want it in the first place? Perhaps she was just thinking up excuses…

In normal circumstances, with creatures linked like this, they would marry.

For a moment, Sharlae lost herself in a dream. Her and Nathanial together, a home of their own making, children to keep them company…Marriage, which was something that she had never done before.

 

With this sweet image in her mind, Sharlae let out a sob and rubbed her forehead against his chest.

Please…Please just…Let me accept this!

Let me at least try to coax you over…Let me try to soothe our creatures. Don’t…Please don’t dismiss it! Don’t dismiss it until there is no longer any chance left at all!

Looking at Nathanial’s sleeping face, Sharlae gave him a light kiss and caressed his cheek with her hand.

In all her existence, Sharlae finally felt what she thought was determination. Determination to get this silly man to accept her and her creature, to get him to be with her more than they are currently. Determined to be more then just a slave and master, as…If it can’t be lovers, perhaps friends? Friends was still better then what they were just yesterday…

Nonetheless, whatever could be obtained…She was determined to obtain it!

 

It really was so different…

What she had thought as love for the Dragon King, perhaps it wasn’t after all.

She had wanted him because she thought he deserved her but…

With Nathanial, it felt completely the opposite!

She wished and hoped and already wants to do anything possible for him to accept her!

She wanted his trust and faith in her and wanted to know on how to obtain it…To which she never really cared for before!

Now, she finally sees the difference! Before she felt like she deserved it, no matter what, perhaps she even demanded people to care for her this way but…To actually want someone’s respect and to have their trust was…Well, perhaps this was why the Dragon King and Nathanial were different…She wanted to work hard, where as before, she…Well, to what she felt like she could do now for Nathanial, to before on how she did things for the Dragon King, it was so different!

 

And because of thinking that, Sharlae suddenly fell directly out of love with the Dragon King…Well, she didn’t even call it love anymore…She probably had never cared too much about him, she had just wanted him…It was understandable, she told herself, the Dragon King was after all powerful and strong, it was no wonder why she had felt like she had deserved him!

…All that was left now, was a pained past.

The past with the Dragon King, and all these years of forced enslavement because of him, has indeed left a scar on her heart but…At the moment, with the man in front of her, she felt like she could endure the deep pain that may never go away.

 

So…How does someone gain trust and faith in another? She’d surely like to know…

Honestly, being so unprepared to suddenly live for another was shocking to Sharlae…

She never knew that little things could matter so much, and she only thought this because it has mattered to her…In fact, a reason to how she is learning a little bit was because of how much of the little things that Nathanial had done for her that had made her feel good…After thinking of how she had felt, then she wondered then about how Nathanial would feel or had felt when she had done this, or done that…

Finally, she felt like her wings were stretched out, like she had grown some kind of extra power that she never realized that she had!

The world took on a whole new way of life and all this time…It was probably always there but she had just never opened her eyes up to it!

The fact that she now wanted Nathanial to think well of her, she was opened to this new way…This way of thinking of others, well…In her case, it was just thinking of one other person, not all of them, but it still felt like a huge step in a completely different direction!

Snuggling into Nathanial’s chest and shoulder, Sharlae had never felt so content in her life.

Perhaps…It was always this person, that could give her what she wanted most. Not a status, nor a powerful Dragon…

Perhaps…All this time, she had been searching…For Nathanial…

 

She had obviously gone down a road that led her to become the person she was now…

She led a life that helped her reach Immortal Realm. She had connections and grew with people around her pampering her. She had become someone that felt like her life was really hers, as in the way that she had the power to give herself whatever she wanted but…

Upon a certain punishment, it seemed that she really didn’t have enough power to do whatever she wanted…

Sharlae went into deep thought all of a sudden. Did I reach Immortal Realm to live a long life so that…

Wait, just like Nathanial had stated earlier…I had never been intended for the Dragon King like the Phoenix had been…And now, finally, I believe it. All that time that I felt like there was no other path, I now feel like…

 

No…It can’t be!

Until now, she felt like she had gone the way that she had been brought up to act and think. She simply could not have gone on many other paths that would lead to a much of a different life!

She would have continued to go after and stay with the Dragon King, even if she had not cursed the Phoenix!

But why!?

Obviously, she had not loved him, but why had she been so fixated upon the Dragon King being hers!?

It simply didn’t make sense!

 

Then, perhaps without the curse, she may have done something else to hurt the Phoenix, and she would have still been here, while the Dragon King and his Phoenix left to transcend, and therefore…

Would she have been walking around aimlessly until now, if it wasn’t for being enslaved?

Or would she have taken over the Dragon King’s job, because…Right…

Sharlae nodded, she probably would have done that!

Squeezing her eyes shut, Sharlae tried to wonder upon what other paths she would have been on, yet it was not easy.

What the biggest question of all though, was…Would she still have met Nathanial if she had gone down another path?

 

The coyotes, to her and her creature, were like an enemy, so she probably wouldn’t have come to Ceptily. The boars are practically an enemy to her too but…

Wait, the Golden Tribe, perhaps she would have gone back to them, and maybe with Nathanial doing a Rosna messenger mission…Maybe she could have met him then…But, wait, Nathanial may not have survived the mission he did before that!

That’s right, he asked me to help bring him out of trouble, if I hadn’t been there at that point…

Does that mean that Nathanial would have died by now if she had taken another path?

Yet, that wouldn’t be the only change, as maybe his father and mother wouldn’t have died or he may not have had that job…Among a whole lot of other things, perhaps he may have even died much earlier to brutal bullying or something!

…Just the idea of him not making it this far alive put shivers down her spine!

 

So glad…She was so glad that he was here with her right now!

…If there was no other path, even though she had been enslaved till now…

Really…Was she thinking that it was worth it?

All that enslavement, all that forced rules and regulations on her? How poorly they had treated and disrespected her and her power! How they had used her, used her body and powers…How they tormented her so that she could not rage out her anger to them continuously taunting her with words and actions…

Could it be really worth being forgotten about and being called ‘Serpent beast’?

Sharlae sighed, perhaps it wasn’t completely a hundred percent worth it just yet but…At the moment she felt like it was a lot more tolerable, a lot easier to continue to endure…

Well, at least she knew she had probably helped him survive so that she could be with him now…So, helping him was something that she probably would never regret.

 

How, how would I have met him before, if I had not been enslaved, so that he could have survived?

Yes, for some reason, she couldn’t let the feeling of meeting Nathanial go!

Shaking her head and opening her eyes, Sharlae stayed still, as she thought she might have just woken Nathanial up, but he seemed to stay still and quiet…

With such coincidences, she still couldn’t seem to shake off the idea of fate hanging around both Nathanial and herself. This man was the only person that had been able to get her to want to make a change to her arrogant personality. Other people had forced her to change, forced her to only sink further into her hatred…But, Nathanial had…Made her start to think of other paths.

 

She wasn’t as mad at the Dragon King enslaving her anymore as, not only had she been able to meet Nathanial this way, but Nathanial told her that perhaps there was a reason why she was enslaved to begin with…

Was it really because I had no idea what I had done to the Phoenix? She thought.

Now that she had finally sprouted some extra feelings, in the way of feeling what others may be able to feel, she finally understood that she may have done something wrong, as…If she were the Phoenix and Nathanial the Dragon King…She’d hate it if they were forced to be separated! And so, putting herself in a similar situation to the Phoenix, she finally understood!

And so, perhaps her enslavement wasn’t because it was the only thing that could hold her, so…Does that mean there is more to learn?

What is it?

 

Was it because she should pay more attention to others?

At least with Nathanial it was willingly done but the idea of thinking of others seemed to irritate her, as just thinking of Nathanial was so new and she didn’t want to go as far as only thinking of everyone else…Because then what about her?

Perhaps, perhaps she shouldn’t demand everyone to respect her?

Is that what she had been like before? She…She had been in Immortal Realm, so…Maybe she shouldn’t have thought everyone should respect her with no other reason…Yet, she was powerful, strong, why wouldn’t they respect her!?

So then, she wondered, what could I had done differently? What would have the people had respected better then the me back then?

…It was so long ago…

Well, she will think of this some more but for now she was tired and really did want to sleep in his arms, not knowing when it may happen again…

So…As much as it didn’t seem right, for her to have waited so long for Nathanial, it did feel right in another way…Because, simply being in his arms and falling asleep like this in the middle of nowhere, felt like…Heaven…

 

***

0