The start of the journey
61 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Sky's POV]

"Huh?" Ernesti let out a gasp of disbelief as he saw what was in front of him; it was a giant robot.

Clad in white armour with some runes sparklingly blue. A tree horns, crowning its head. A sword that had runes glimmering blue and edge so sharp it seemed to cut light apart.

The giant knight raised its hand that held the sword up as the runes seemed to lighten up more with its engine roaring to life. 'Is that…'

He remembered the model that he just bought, he had flashback of it in a bundle of chrysanthemum flowers.

The sound of metal banging at the dirt. The clangs its armour made. The runes that were engraved unto the Knight. His eyes widened with a glimmer of fascination.

'….A robot?' He asked in his mind. He sat there dazed, not even bothering the monstrosity of an insect beside him.

The knight quickly stepped forward swiftly struck down its sword, the sword cut off the beast's abdomen as it shrieked in pain.

The demon beast Flung it's claws around in retaliation and the Knight got on top of it and plunged the sword into the chest, pinning it to the ground.

The Knight quickly got off it and backed away, proceeding to raise its arm towards the demon beast as the runes on it shine, creating a magic circle that expelled blue fire at the cut earlier resulting for the beast's insides turn to roast, finally stopped moving.

Ernesti stood up and stared at it with awe and mouth agape. The knight took its sword back and raised the tip to the sky with the handle aligned with the chest and disappeared with a flash of light.

Blue Silhouette Knights appeared a few seconds later. "Father! Selestina!" One of the blue mechs shouted through the magic comms.

"You came late, Mathias! Another Knight clad in white had saved us." Ernestine and Ernesti's grandfather shouted to make sure his words would get through the metal frame of the Silhouette Knight.

"Sorry I was late." The twins father said in response. "You knew that I am busy with training new Knights as the King had ordered."

The silhouette knight walked towards them and bended knee. "I heard a report of an attack by the demon beasts on the road,"

The hatchet on the chest opened up as Mathias continued words. "…so, I went to scout it out! But father, what was that knight? I haven't seen a model like that before." The man asked his father-in-law

"I don't know. But all I know that it has a 'voice'  and it seemed to have no pilot from the movements, it's very powerful." The old man looked at the demon corpse before continuing his words.

"Killing a demon beast with an exoskeleton as thick as that in one strike is near impossible to achieve with the current Silhouette knight models. The only thing we could do is chalk it up to the work of Gods."

"A Knight with no pilot you say… It is true that the only thing we can do is be thankful and chalk it up to an act of God." The blonde said.

"Haaah!" Ernesti shouted in joy as he began to run at the silhouette knight while Stella only stood and approached her mother asking for a handkerchief to wipe the possible tears, she let out a while ago.

Mathias scaled the knight downwards. "Ernie! Are you ok?" He asked while jumping down and examining Ernesti.

Ernesti stood in front of the Knight and flailed his arms around in wonder. "Waahhhh! A robot!" He exclaimed.

Mathias tilted his head to the left and wondered what Ernesti meant by the term, 'Roubout'. "A Robot?" he asked.

Stella ran towards that two and stood beside Ernesti and spoke. "It's not a robot. Baka! It's called a [Silhouette knight]!"

"Now, now. You're right Stella. It's called a Silhouette Knight. A knight that's powered by magic." The twins father said. "Though that doesn't excuse you to say your brother is stupid, Stella."

"If you like it, Ernie," The twin's grandfather, their mother and a Silhouette Knight walked towards the tree. "…would you like to be a knight runner when you grow up?"

"A knight runner?" Ernesti asked. His sister sighed and answered him. "A Knight runner is the one who controls the Silhouette knights from the inside."

"If I become a Knight runner, would I be able to pilot a Silhouette Knight?" Ernesti enthusiastically asked them. 'Duh…' Stella lazily thought in her mind.

"Haha, after you grow up and learn magic and swordsmanship." Mathias kneeled to pat His head.

'Huwaahhh…' Ernesti's face brightened up as he thought. 'So I got reincarnated to meet these Silhouette Knights?' He asked in his mind.

Ernesti breathed in air as he declared loudly after. "I will become a Knight Runner!!"

"Could you please tone down the volume? My ears hurt because of how loud you are…" Stella spoke slowly, more like lazily.

"Hm?" Selestina, the twin's mother asked, "Won't you become a knight runner too? Stella~."

Stella looked up to her mother's face and answered. "Of course. I'll have to make sure my brother won't forget to have a bathe while he chases his dreams."

"Hahaha." Everyone laughed at her words as Ernesti's face grew a soft red tint. "Hey!" Ernesti shouted back.

_______________---

It I the occidental year 1268. The kingdom of Fremmevilla, ruled by man and prosecuted by demon beasts, Academy city, Laihiala, near the capital of kankunnen, is where this story begins.

The story of the "The QuinTesTiaL Knight" and the "Grand maker" in the book of Knights and magic.

________________________________________---

____________________________________________---

_______________________________________________---

Hello! back with anotha chapta!

Like it ? Add to library!

Have some idea about my story? Comment it and let me know.

1