“[FRAXINUS]!”
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You thought the fanfic ended huh?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Well, I don't blame you.

...

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After all, we all thought that it would....

.

.

.

.

.

..

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

But what did I say?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No matter how long, no matter how hard...

..

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

I will....

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

RETURN!!!!

Anyways, enough with the dramatics, I have come back with a new chapter! LezzGoOOOOOO!

Enough of my ravings, let's jump straight right in for a new chapter!

<><><><><>><<><><>><<><><><><>

.

..

...

Stella turned back and slowly took a couple heavy breathes as she finally chanted. "Oh, God of chivalry."

As she said those words, mana started to escape from her in a form of white lights. "I call upon your shield!" Runes formed arching rings as lines, parallel, crossing, and other decorated it.

Inside the circle was different straight lines and curves. Snowflake like shapes got etched into the inside of the circle as a chill of cold spread though the surroundings, even freezing the ground near the magic circle.

The sky-blue lights started to gather and harden on top of the magic circle. "Brandish your sword!" More lights started escaping from Stella as she continued her chant.

"Strike down my enemies with power like no other!" the lights formed a vague "Silhouette" of a knight holding a sword which tip points upwards.

The light around them started swarming like a tornado as the ground gains a shed of ice, Stella shouted the name.

"[FRAXINUS]!"

Bam!

An explosion occurred as everyone in 134-meter radius felt a bit of frost bite before the feeling got drowned by the sun.

The ice evaporated and turned to steam with 3 horns sticking out of the fog as two sky blue eyes lit up, piercing through the smoke of water.

The fog eventually cleared up as the metal frame of the giant Knight bathed in the sun with a blue and red projection hovered on its back.

Stella turned back towards her family only to see them jaws wide open. Including the other people that was on the scene.

…. Except Ernesti.

He had his left nostril bleeding, his eyes shine with admiration, his knees buckling, as if he would bow down at the knight's majesty any moment.

'Ugh, is he having an orgasm? Or should I call it "robo"gasm? I know he has a crazy obsession, to the point of borderline crazy fantasy for "robots" but, but….' Stella thought in her mind.

Stella put on a wry smile as she spoke. "How will I explain this…? Um, I "accidentally" found out that I can summon silhouette knights while I was talking to myself, recalling the events back then."

"That day, the silhouette knight clad in white was saying somethings. The words oddly seemed that it was "protecting" someone. I thought: "why had it only come out once me and Ernie was attacked? Me to be specific." She continued.

"It all lead to one thing I could think of. And that I or Ernie was the one it was protecting. But why? Let's scrap that question for now. Let's ask "how long"? Has it always been with us?"

"That's when I thought of communicating with it. I asked the air "hello?" and "Hi! Are you there?" but nothing answered me. But I stupid idea came to my head, and I spoke to the air; "I call you, come forth"." She pointed to her back where Fraxinus stands.

"And guess what? This guy popped out! I asked questions and it explained somethings to me. Like how to correctly summon the silhouette knight! I asked if it has a pilot and it said none!"

"Fraxinus, its name, said that it operates through an artificial intelligence in short, A.I. called "Eques". It also said that its power source comes from my mana." She spoke while turning back to Fraxinus' figure.

She turned back again to see her family still in a daze. "Did you listen…?" Stella asked. The Echevalier family woke up from their daze of shock and snapped their heads. "Hm?"

Stella rolled her eyes as she grunted in annoyance. "Do I need to explain again?"

<><><><><><><><><><>

And so, a total of three years passed in the blink of an eye. "Hurry, Kid! They'll find us if we don't hurry!" Addy shouted towards her brother as she held the roof hard.

"Don't be in such a hurry!" Kid, as his sister mentioned his name was, retorted as he climbed out of the window. "He'll be here when the sun rises. I don't want to see him! Hurry while it's still dark!"

"Mom wants us to meet him though." Kid replied as he got on the roof. Addy shook her head as she scaled the roof carefully. "I don't want him to be our dad. Who cares if he's a noble?!"

"That's not a lie though." Kid spoke as he stared at his sister. "Then you'll stay here." Addy retorted as she climbed up more. "No, I'll follow you, Addy." Kid spoke.

"Then why did you have to say it like that?" Addy turned back and spoke as she suddenly loosed her footing on the angled roof. "Addy!" Kid exclaimed as he tried to reach out.

Addy fell off the roof as a hand adorned with ornate rings garnished with gems that glew with mana as time slowed down to the point of almost freezing.

"Phew… Ernesti, go save her now, I can't hold the spell for only a few minutes since I just created it." A sweet voice rang out as another one soon followed. "Sure, sis."

Ernesti jumped off the roof as the air crystalized beneath him as he walked towards Addy and picked her up. He got on the roof she was previously on as time resumed.

This was the first time the twins met with Archid, and Adeltrud, who will be their future lifelong friends.

The sun peeked out the horizon beyond the city wall as Addy looked at Ernesti. "A girl?" her voice rang out as a laughter soon followed. "Hey!" Ernesti shouted.

Stella walked on the air with the same spell Ernesti performed as she went her way towards the too. "Sorry, sorry, couldn't help it." Stella apologised as she turned towards Addy.

"Hello, I'm Stella Echevalier." She spoke as she smiled towards Addy. "THE "Stella Echevalier"?!" Addy exclaimed as she quickly stood up. "The genius swordsman, magician, and a master of a pilotless Silhouette Knight??!"

Addy got in front of Stella as she started Fan Girling over Stella, Kid got on the opposite side of the roof and held Addy back. "Sorry about my sister, she's kind of your very, very big fan."

"I don't mind it." Stella spoke as she looked towards Ernesti. "Come on, Ernesti, introduce yourself." Ernesti got out of his daze as he looked towards the other twins. "Hello, I'm Ernesti Echevalier."

"Anyways, how did you do that? Time just freezed like vwoom earlier when I fell!" Addy spoke as Stella just sighed. "Its very complicated magic where you need to run multiple calculations at the same time, input the commands, and add the property of "overlapping reality" to it and then proceed to slow down time by of course, separating the area from reality."

Addy and kid got into a daze as they shook their head. "What about walking in air?!" They asked. "Well, we just input the command "solidify" to the air while adding several other lines to make sure the air doesn't collapse. and then boom, the air solidifies." Ernesti spoke.

"Could you teach us?" They asked Ernesti as he explained. "It's not easy you know. You first need to train your magical power, or mana." Kid put his left hand on his chest and spoke. "I'll do it!"

"If your sure, I don't mind teaching you but…" Ernesti spoke as he suddenly cut off and Stella continued. "Someone needs to meet you right now; we could meet at a later date."

"Yay! You look cute but I think I could really on you!" Addy spoke as she hugged Ernesti. Stella giggled at their interaction. "Ernesti is cute alright." She commented.

The window at the side of the building creaked opened as a maid peeked their head over towards the roof. "Mistress, the siblings are on the roof!" She shouted.

"Uh oh." Kid said curtly after as Addy let go of Ernesti and stood up. "See you tomorrow!" Stella and Ernesti smiled at them, "Sure, it's fine be sure you won't be late though." Stella spoke.

"Hey, why are you acting like the teacher if you're not even going to teach them?" Ernesti spoke. "Well, I am going to teach them though?" Stella replied.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Stella's hometown, Laihiala, exist for one purpose. It was to train and raise knight runners, people who pilot Silhouette Knights. And of course, Stella wanted to be an official Knight runner.

So, she and her brother went to the academy as well. Grand tall walls, glassy decorated colourful floor, and windows. Filled with talented people, both for piloting and creation.

Stella sat down in her seat and sighed as she looked to her right, Ernesti, as always was so excited that his heads turns to every corner in the room. "So uncomfortable to be the older sister of this guy…"

Stella muttered to her herself as the teacher went in the room and passed some books. "What I passed over is the guides to what classes you will be taking."

"First open to the listing of the elementary classes." He spoke as Ernesti quickly ran through the pages. "Fundamentals of Silhouette Knight designs?!" Ernesti exclaimed. 'I knew this would happen but… Oh my god!' Stella shouted in her mind.

0