Frost Providence (1)
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Demon beasts of small size charged at the defending High-Schoolers left at base since the Knight Runner class were sent to rescue. They were run over.

"Why are there so many demon beasts?" Stephania asked out and looked at the front. Giant gorilla ogres were heading straight at them, what could they possibly do against such monsters?

But that is why humanity created monsters of they're own. "Frost mane." A giant sword slashed down one of the Ogres and killed it immediately as frost covered the beast and shattered it.

The owner of such a destructive blade was a Silhouette Knight clad in white, runes all over its body glew with a frosty blue hue. Every monster it hit was frozen by even the slight graze.

And there, three other presences made known, Ernesti, Kid, and Addy. They were fighting off the gorilla ogres! High-Spells after High-Spells, slashes after slashes.

"Archid! Adeltrud!" Stephania exclaimed as Ernesti landed down next to her. "I brought help." He spoke curtly as a red Silhouette knight let out its sword and slashed at the monsters. "Finally it's my time to shine."

A shield of white banged on the ground as White Silhouette knight stood up and alerted the students. "Middle school students, get to safety! Let us handle this!"

"Let's go, Trandorkis!" Helvi spoke as she unleashed a fireball upon the swarm of monsters. They manage to push away the stampede of minsters to another way.

Fraxinus slashed out as a gigantic wall of ice sprouted from the ground and rose to the sky. "Frozen wall." Stella softly muttered as she turned towards the others, "This should provide safety for now."

*Flicker*

Hordes of monsters ran away as behemoth like thundering steps rang out in the distance. "T-type identified, it's a Behemoth! A division class demon beast!" The scout spoke.

"What? A division Class?! Stephan, run a message to Jantunen!" the commander spoke. "B-but…" The scout stuttered. They needed as much manpower to stall the beast!

Division class monsters needs entire armies to even take down, a group of 20 Silhouette knights could only hope to stall the monster, that was what they are planning!

"That's an order. Hurry!" The commander spoke in a serious tone. "Yes sir!" the scout replied as he ran. The commander turned around. "I'm sorry to everyone who drew the short straw."

The older soldiers sighed in mutual agreement. "We can't let his mother cry when he returns back home. He's the only son, after all." A senior knight spoke.

The knights got ready and entered their Silhouette Knights as the monster drew closer and closer until the first wall collapsed. "All units! Begin spell bombardment!"

A shower of fireballs flew out and impacted the Behemoth. Knights fell from the wall and charged at the Behemoth. "Aim for the head and the legs!" The commander shouted.

The Silhouette Knights ran as they slashed at the behemoths leg hoping to do some damage to the beast. The behemoth looked down at the knights and stepped on them. "Kuchl!" the commander yelled.

It raised its tail high into the sky and swung it to one of the silhouette knights. "Steude! Dammit!" The commander was desperate, seeing his subordinates, his friends and comrades die against the Behemoth.

They simply couldn't do anything against it, they… they were powerless. Yet, "We're going to make you a price before you pass the wall, you monster!" The commander shouted as he got in front of the Behemoth.

The Behemoth charged at the commander, and so did he. "Raaagh!" He jumped to the head of the monster and clung as he spoke. "Take this, you monster!"

The commander stabbed the Behemoth's eye, but it merely closed them to prevent damage. It opened its mouth and let out a infernal fire that incinerated the commander to dust.

The fire impacted the wall and collapsed it as the scout from earlier cried as he saw the wall crash down. They were like his family, they treated him kindly!

Nevertheless, he continued to ride his horse as fast as it could go, he was going to get revenge even if it was indirectly.

*Flicker*

The students were exposed to the danger of the horde of demon beasts. But they were rescued by Stella and the other Knights.

As result, the damage they suffered was only kept to the minimal. "Get the wounded loaded into the carriages first!" the high-schoolers facilitating shouted.

"The situation looks okay for now." Stephania spoke as she turned around to face them. "Thank you, Stella, Ernie. And you too, Kid, Addy. " She added.

"I-it must eb very hard for you, Nee-sama." Addy spoke. "You should take a rest." Kid continued. "I'm okay, because…" Stephania turned towards Stella and abruptly hugged her.

"As long as you're around, Stella, I can keep fighting!" Stephania exclaimed. "G-…get off me." Stella lazily muttered as she felt Stephania's boobs on her body.

"Um, Nee-sama. I think you should let go of Stella." Addy spoke as she tugged Stella's arm. "No, she's always with you guys, isn't she?" Stephania reasoned. "No."

"Hmph. Fine, I'll take Ernesti then." She spoke as she let go of Stella and hugged Ernesti. Addy let go of Stella and tugged on Ernesti harder. "That's a bigger no."

"Just let me borrow him for once." Stephania spoke and hugged Ernesti harder. "No!" Addy shouted and squeezed Ernesti further, pulling him.

Kid massaged his temple, his head hurts with all this nonsense… "Hey, hey. You could stop trying to kill my younger twin now." Stella pried both of sisters of Ernesti. They couldn't do anything against Stella's raw strength.

"Anyways, Student council president, Cloquet forest has been known to be relatively safe. So why the sudden army of demon beasts?" Ernesti asked as Stephania's face turned serious at the question.

"It doesn't seem so random to me. Isn't it possible that they were driven here by some superior power?" Ernesti finished.

*Flicker*

The scout panted heavily as he knelt in exhaustion, with some other knights helping him. "Is that true?" the commander in the meeting room inquired.

"We believe the behemoth will pass the Cloquet Forest, and then enter the capital!" The scout answered. "Even if we gather all the Silhouette Knights in Jantunen, there are still less than 100 of us."

"Can we stand against a division class monster?" the commander was pit against a rock and a hard place. "The students from Laihiala are having a field exercise in Cloquet forest right now!" One of the head knights spoke.

"What?!" The commander spoke. No matter the cost, they must save the new promising generation. They were the hope that the kingdom would advance into a new age. "Gather up all the surrounding Silhouette knights in the vicinity."

"As soon as the first group is ready to leave, we will depart and do our best to save the students! I'll take command myself."  The commander spoke. "Yes sir!" the knights responded.

"Please, make it in time." The commander muttered to himself.

*Flicker*

"What if for example, the demon beasts that attacked us were fleeing from something." Ernesti explained "Fleeing? Fleeing from what?" Kid asked.

"Something, stronger, bigger, more powerful than them. Enough to drive a giant horde of demon beasts." Stella answered as the giant wall around them was blown a hole.

A turtle like snout poked out of the smoke as a horrendous roar resounded in everyone's ears. They started to panic and ran in every direction until a loud boom resounded.

"Everyone, calm down and head towards the carriages!" Stella shouted as the students became less panicky. "Head towards the north! Hurry but don't panic."

"We'll use the silhouette knights to distract the Demon beast, hurry and evacuate! Helvi, help me." Edgar spoke. "Edgar, do you know what you're saying?! That's a division class demon beast!" Helvi replied.

"We'll delay it until the younger kids can evacuate and leave. We are knights! We can't run away without even doing something! Edgar shouted as he buckled under the pressure of fighting the Behemoth.

"So we'll have to fight it." Helvi spoke. "All units, brandish your rods!" Flames spurted and formed balls of fire as the Silhouette knights pointed at the behemoth. "Fire!"

Blasts exploded on the demon beast's body. The behemoth was left unharmed, but it did something they wanted, drawing its attention to them.

"Don't rush and calmly take your turns!" Ernesti shouted at the students, this time, he can't do anything unless he was given a silhouette knight.  Wait, he kept forgetting about it.

His sister has one, doesn't she? Ernesti looked towards stella who was facilitating their evacuation. She was shouting as hard as she can, her voice as strict as it can be.

Step! Step! Step! Helvi ran to the behemoth's side and fired a round to its head, it was a little of and didn't hit its eye. Boom! Another hit it as a laugh rang out.

"Hahaha! Look at this big lug, it can't even touch us!" Dietrich exclaimed as he ran around and fired at the demon beast. "Division class, my ass! I'll take it down myself!"

"Hey, Dietrich! Get of my prey!" Another shouted as they got near the demon beast. "Dietrich! Gephardt! Don't get cocky!" The behemoth stopped in its tracks and surprised everyone.

The behemoth sucked in some of the surrounding mana in the atmosphere as it opened its mouth, pointing at Gephardt, and blasting fire at him, dismembering the Silhouette knight.

Dietrich got scared off as he shouted in fear and ran back to the group. "Ernie! Hurry up and get in!" Stephania shouted. As Ernesti heard a Silhouette Knight pass by in the background.

Ernesti turned around and saw Dietrich running away! "Go on without me." Ernesti spoke as he ran after the fleeing Silhouette Knight. "Ugh, I'm going after him." Stella spoke as she got of the carriage and chased after Ernesti.

Dietrich desperately ran as he stumbled into a pit; he fell as he kept pumping on the controls. "Move! Move!" He shouted. "I can't help it! If I stayed there, I would've died!"

He spoke as he gave himself false justification for his actions. He had just abandoned the whole team. "I chose to survive!" He shouted as Ernesti arrived to where he was.

"A knight shouldn't let himself die for nothing!" Dietrich shouted as he slammed his hand down. " I just took the best option out of the horrible ones!" His frame shook.

He brought his hands to his face as he silently cried to himself. "I… I didn't just leave them out there to die!" His hatch opened as he looked up and saw Ernesti and Stella.

"I finally found you, senpai." Ernesti spoke. "I'm going to be straight and ask you, you ran away, didn't you?" Stella inquired while giving judging smile towards him.

"Kuso! That's right, and what's wrong with that?" Dietrich shouted at them. "What's wrong?" Ernesti rhetorically asked. "You didn't just abandon your team; you abandoned all the students right behind and ran away for yourself."

Stella knocked Dietrich out cold and tied him up. Ernesti pried off the pumps and tied the wires to his guns, "Time to show what I could do as a programmer." He spoke as he hijacked the mech.

Once he was finished stella got out and summoned her own Silhouette Knight. "Fraxinus." Stella got swarmed by particles of mana as a silhouette of her most liked mech appeared.

The two of them ran towards the battle in a crazy state of excitement. This was Ernesti's first time, fighting with controlling Silhouette knight, he was intoxicated.

While Stella, oh boy. You might had already observed her manner of actions and could tell, but she was lazy, also, a full-on battle junkie when it comes to combat.

BAM!

Smoke and debris flew up to the sky as the behemoth slammed its tail downwards. Edgar backed away with his shield held up. "Damn it!" he shouted.

He backed away since he noticed the behemoth stepping down on him, but he was still blown away. "Helvi! Dodge! That's the breath attack!" Edgar shouted.

Helvi's Silhouette knight got stuck in the fallen debris the Behemoth faced her to blast her as she pointed her rod at it. "Hahhh!" She exclaimed and shot at the Behemoth, only annoying it.

The behemoth opened its mouth at her, but a sudden laughter broke out. "There you are!" A Silhouette Knight clad in white sprang up from the forest as it slowly fell.

It slashed down and only managed to inflict minimal damage to its face. "Woah! Your face is hard! Then, how about this?" The mech glew with runes adorning its body as it slashed out. "Frost Providence!"

It jumped as its sword suddenly turned sharper and more pierced the back of the behemoth. "Hahahaha! A toy that can't break!"

0