Chapter 2: Current Situation
126 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 2: CURRENT SITUATION

It's been a week since I wake up in this world. I have gathered various information from the nearby person and my mother as well as my skill <Akashic Record>. I have found out that I'm the only son of a marquis in the Annadelle kingdom. This kingdom is a decently big human country which rule over a big part of the continent. As I mentioned 'human country' particularly that means there are other races in this world like elves and dwarfs. There are a lot more type of races. As for magic power, it does exists in all the inhabitants in the worlds. But the amount of magic power is very little for most of them. In the human society only nobles have very strong magical power. Only very few commoners are born with it. If you have the ability to use magic, you don't have to worry about employment for your whole life. There are strong monsters and beasts, who are only defeatable by a noble with strong magic. That's the main reason why nobles are the ruling class. Our Marques Inheror household is a upper ranking noble house only after the duke rank. We are also counted as one of the six great noble houses. My father is fire and wind element magic user and my mother is a water and wind element magic user. A person with more than one element are rare and are valued very highly. In this kingdom, the monarchy doesn't have absolute power. The royal house is the strongest but all the nobles are autonomous and rule there territory with almost complete freedom. And as one of the six, we hold quite the great power in the kingdom. 

Average mana for a commoner is almost nonexistent below 10. And for strong nobles, there mana is in the range of 10,000-50,000. I have a lot more mana then even a high ranking noble but it can still be improved. This knowledge is from the <Akashic Record>, that there is a explosive increase in magic power until age 5. Then the rate of increase is almost non-existence. It can still be improved by spending a lot of mana but the growth rate is very low. I'm actually using a lot of mana from the time I came to know this piece of knowledge. I want to maximize my mana amount. I'm trying to control the wind and water in my vicinity. My range is very long so I can control a wide area. But my most mana consuming magic is actually <Divine Creation> and <Space-time Ruler>. I created a lot of things from my knowledge of the otherworld. You may thing that guns and bombs will be great addition to my arsenal in this world but that is not true. Guns do exists in this world but they are not very useful. You can never kill a person with high mana with guns. Yes, bullets just bounce off from the skin of a magic user. 

And for skills, they are known as gifts in the human society. They are actually very rare. They are rearer than even person with high magic power. I have 7 skills which is things of legend and myth. Someone with a gift related to sword will be several time better in sword than a person with not. Only by doing practice several times more than the gifted person, it is possible for a person with no gift to close the gap, which is almost impossible. There are also some skills/gifts  which are useless in the eyes of the society, but according to <Akashic Record> every skills are special. Most of the time they are just not fully utilized. So I'm trying fully utilize my skills to the best of my ability. I'm using <Akashic Record> to a daily basic. At first I thought in 'library' there will be all the books in the world, but the skill is way more amazing. In the 'library' there exists all the knowledge and information in the world in form of books. So I'm using it to know about the world in detail. I'm also using <Divine Creation > to create many this and storing them in 'storage' using <Space-time Ruler> skill. Other skills are kinda passive so I'm trying to utilize them by studying magic, history, politics and more. I can't use by body now as I'm not even 1 year old so, my physical training is left for the future. I wish to continue improving my stats and I also want to know my family a better.

4