Chapter 10: Time Skip part 2- Marcantile movement and end goal
74 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 10: TIME SKIP PART 2- MARCANTILE MOVEMENT AND END GOAL 

As I had told already I manage several marchant companies and farms. They had increased their presence quite a lot in these last 5 years. My main food related business company |Desmond Corporation| had been able to monopolize almost 35% of food products in the whole kingdom and also a great portion in other countries. And another food company |Tartasia Enterprise| also control about 30% of all the food. In a country if you can control more than 50% of the food then you can create a famine any time you want. On the outside, both of those companies are sworn enemies and are always trying to pull one another down. But, in truth, they are allied with each other. There is also some small and medium food marchant and company under me who concentrate more on a particular region. This all companies and build up is going to be a huge boon to me. 

Chocolate is one of main product which noone can create in this world instead of me. I'm using it to entice the nobility and the royalty of many countries. This now is one of the highest rating product which only very few person can taste. I have established many café and restaurants not only in this country but through out the whole world. They serve several of my old world's food and also some of the new food I created in this world using the stuff present only in this world. They are given as several restaurants and food chains own invented dish and some are also known as local speciality. Another important product to entice the aristocrats was cosmatic and beauty products. Mainly the ladies of the nobility were all smitten with this merchandise. Some were going as far as selling important information and even land to buy these products. These are also one of the cornerstone products which will help me massively in my conquest. 

I have also taken a huge step in one of the most important industry related directly to war effort. That industry is arms industry. That means creating weapons and armours. In last 5 years I was able to have an almost complete monopoly over magic arms. Any blacksmith who were able to create enchanted arms were recruited by either giving them great benefit or by show then my superior product and give then the bait to teach then this method. That's how I was able to entice almost all of the master blacksmiths. But it's almost not complete because there is still several master blacksmiths I was not able to entice. But they all work for either passion or for a particular person. So it is almost impossible for them to hinder me badly. In this case also I have used not a single but several large to medium arms selling enterprise to create my monopoly. I'm very content with the results. Weapon and armours the the heart of a war. Without it, it is very hard to go to war with only magic. That's why not only master blacksmiths with enchanting capabilities but also any decent smith's were taken in by me. If I can control the flow of arms, I can also somewhat control the flow of a whole war. War is fought by the soldiers but merchant do play a very important role in wars. I want to use this fact and get a great advantage in any war I will be part of in the future. 

I have also improve the culture level of the world as a whole. I did that by creating arts, great design and such. But the field I improved the most is actually medicine and disease. And I didn't monopolize the methods too, but instead I tried to scattere it throughout the world. I did tried to have a monopoly on the potion and stuff but I did distribute the much needed medicine with the regards to any profit. But a war will always need medical experts and potion and even tho I have given almost every region a medical individual they are still under me. Nobles do have all powerful healing magic but they will never use it on the peasants, who are actually the bulk of their force. So having a monopoly on the medicine is going to be kinda helpful. It is not going to be very helpful only because most of the noble don't need medicine and they don't care enough for the peasants to supply them with the medicine. So, it actually doesn't matter much in the grand scheme of things. 

All in all, my plan to control the economy of the world is going smoothly. I can't say that I have complete control over it, but I have enough influence over it to completely destroy any country completely economically. It's been only 7-8 years that I started this plan and it's haven't been enough time to became a complete project. But the advancement of this plan is steady and good. So, I think in 10 more year I can get a complete control of the economy of the whole world, and if my conquest goes well then the completion of the plan will be closer too. But it's still not the best time to start the conquest. I want to wait for couple more year or so before starting this grand plan. I'm now busy raiding fields and dungeons and also doing a lot and I mean a lottt of studing by using <Akashic Record>. I want to do a lot of adventure and have fun before I plunge into the bloody conflict of war. I guess I'm still not blood thrusting enough to not fell anything about a bloody war as I'm from a peaceful planet. There was conflict on my old world to but it was nothing compare to this world. And the era i was living was especially peaceful. But I will definitely leave even this weakness behind and I will rule this world. That's my vow to my own self. 




3