First Time Outside the Castle (2)
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Is everyone is done, or do you guys want anything else?". Isaac asked.

"Umm, Daddy can we have a small sweet dish?"

Little Luna asked with curious eyes, she had never had any sweet dishes other than that made by her Mommy and that of the palace chef, so she wanted to try it.

Sure, Isaac ringed the bell and in five seconds the waitress came back.

"Do you have any deserts?". Isaac asked.

"We have Bean Cakes, Custard Tart today." the waitress said.

"Okay, get both of them one for each." Isaac waved his hand and the waitress left soon she came while holding a large box and a still-warm tray.

She placed small plates and placed two discs of Bean cakes in now and the custard beside them and handed everyone those plates after placing a small wooden fork

Little Yuki's and Little Luna's eyes were shining after seeing the small discs of cakes that had a small flower design on them and had some sweet honey on them.

"Your Majesty, please eat the Bean cakes first as the tray are taken out of the oven just now."

The waitress instructed and walked out after nodding.

"Daddy, this looks so cute."

The twin exclaimed in union while picking the Benn cakes to their plates, but they couldn`t pick it with their tiny little hands.

"Here, eat properly, the waitress aunty said to eat the Custard later it will be very hot." Illina helped putting Benn cakes in their plates.

They took tiny portions of the Bean cakes and put them in their mouths.

As soon as they did their eyes widened.

"So, did you like it?" Isaac asked seeing their reactions.

"Daddy, this is very nice and sweet and has many flavors too."

Little Yuki said while Little Luna was busy eating the stuff completely and just nodded and took another bite of the cake.

The same went for the Custard but they ate it with care while blowing some air as it was very hot.

The faces of little girls while trying to blow the custard bites was really remarkable and would even bring a smile on a sad person,

it looked so sweet that one might even let go of all the sweet desserts and just see them eating those Custard tarts.

Illina and Isaac had a loving smile, while they saw Yuki and Luna eating, their eyes were filled with love and care.

"Daddy, this is so tasty!". Of course, it was Little Luna who exclaimed as she took the first bite of the Custard tart.

"So are you done now?". Isaac asked as he wiped the twin 's mouths with the tissues careful.

"Hmm."

The twin nodded and closed their eyes to let him wipe it completely.

"So let's go now.". Isaac said and stood up while picking the twins up as they were having a hard time walking out to the table.

Isaac nodded and walked out, the waitress was standing at the door and smiled seeing them walk out.

Isaac took the bill from him and nodded, after paying for the bill, they finally started to wander in the streets.

Isaac took to the park to play, he and Illina played with them.

They looked Like a normal family with no worries  nor hardships.

One hour later the twin finished playing and said.

"Daddy let's go.".

After they left the park the two turned to Isaac and their mother and exclaimed.

"Hmm.". Isaac nodded and picked them up with Yuan Meng and Ning Wei walking by his side.

"Daddy, where will we go first to get toys or clothes?". The twin asked seeing the kids stores in front of them.

"First, we will get some cute clothes for my little prince and princess and then some cute toys for you.". Isaac said and walked into the store.

The store was only for kids so there was no problem for them to search for any separate sections or something.

The shop was filled with various brands and new styled of girl dresses and boy suits and was shining with many lights.

As soon as they entered they were greeted by a nice smell in the shop.

After they entered the shop the twin were at every thing with shinning eyes.

A lady in her mid-twenties came to them and welcomed them.

She asked them which cloths they want, Isaac said he will get every thing the twin wants,

he give them every thing they want, he won`t be  stingy man, while having a large mountain of golds.

Every thing the twin tried and looked good them the next day was in the palace.

They look so cute, that was the people in the store thoughts.

Once Luna was trying a beautiful black dress with some white diamonds decorating it that she looked like a fairy from fairy tales,

and Yuki was trying a white suit with small black diamonds that he looked like an angle, both said while looking at their Mommy and Daddy.

"Mommy, Daddy Look. We Look beautiful right?". They said with a smile and anticipation, waiting for their opinion.

But they clearly didn`t know that their smile have a destructive power, that can destroy nations.

Isaac and Illina `s heart stopped for a few seconds from the cuteness, and the attendant got a huge nosebleed from that destructive power they have, with one thought in mind *Must be Protected.* before collapsing on the ground.

the shop owner came and apologized to the Emperor and took the attended to the hospital, she was in need for a blood transfer operation.

After Destroying the attendant and buying every thing they want, they want to the toy shop and picked all the toys their.

It was time for dinner, they went to the same restaurant again, and ate their fill paid the pill.

It was about time to go back home. And that's how the first time for the twin outside the walls of the castle to an end.

0