I f*cked up
994 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
so looking back at my chapters....i realized that I fucked up......

I just notice there's a part in the story where Austin feels pain but he has a skill that makes him feel no pain at all.....

(System doesn't work anymore as I couldn't deal with him getting anything for one year....)

Now what to do.....

I honestly wanna continue this story but I noticed there are SOME BIG mistakes and I wouldn't be able to fix them unless I start over again...which I will not do 

So....... Let's run with it

No system but don't worry since he mesmerized the martial art style of deathstroke  and considering he’s a speedster his healing factor is better than Wolverine 

So….He’s a speedster with deathstroke martial art style. Some of you guys may think this is a buff 

BUT Godspeed does have some cool abilities that Austin will discover and powerful 

https://marvel-dc.fandom.com/wiki/Godspeed_(DC_Comics) 

For the people who are to lazy(me) to search it up here: 


Superhuman Speed, Intangibility, Electricity Manipulation, Phasing, Duplication, Time Travel, Precognition, Accelerated Healing, Flight, Vortex creations, Enhanced information processing.

  • Electrokinesis: As a conduit of the Speed Force, Godspeed's body generates large amounts of electricity. This Speed Force lightning emanates off of him, especially when moving at superhuman speed.
    • Electro-Blast: Godspeed is able to "use the Speed Force as a weapon", by hurling the lightning his body generates at victims.
    • Healing: capable of healing other conduits of the Speed Force, through physical contact of his Speed Force energy.
  • Intangibility: By vibrating his body at a specific frequency, Godspeed can become intangible, allowing object to pass directly through him.
    • Phasing: Godspeed is able to vibrate his molecules to phase through objects. He also uses this as part of his fighting style, 
  • Speed Force Aura: a speedsters body is surrounded by a "friction cushion" which provides light protection from the nastier elements of their speed.
  • Bio-Fission: Godspeed is able to clone himself, thus being able to be in two places at once.
  • Energy Construct Creation: By focusing, Godspeed is capable of constructing his Godspeed costume out of pure Speed Force energy.
  • Vortex Creations: is able to create strong vortexes of wind by rotating his arms at super-speed

So yeah….plus there’s also the fact that he can run at the speed of light which Austin would be able to do in the future….I honestly Wanna drop this book and work on my other one that has a (better and stronger) MC.

But idk so let me guys know what you think  

18