Chapter 5
270 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally, after ten minutes of walking and having no idea of where I was going, a flash came to me…Who was that?

Being transferred to other people, as the others that had brought me here had gotten sent away, I then followed these men to a more secured area, finally seeing what I saw in my flash…

There was a sleeping figure there…Or where they dead?

Grapping my arm, they walked me up to him, and then said, “Alister?”

Before I knew it, I was placed out of control and took the place of where the puppy just was.

What was going on!?

Within moments of my question upon not knowing, I finally understood…

Just a touch seemed enough to reverse the effects of what seemed to have happened and I was cast out…

I felt a strange, severe pain and felt like I had become air…

Red enveloped my whole eyesight, which seemed to be the room…As I was floating…Away…

Through the red, I finally saw the man, that had been sleeping, open his eyes and that was when I finally understood the bond between mates…

 

I connected to him in a way I never thought possible…

Reading about it and going through it was so different! But, yet, it was similar to some of the descriptions that I had read!

Strangely, I felt the need to live my life just for that person, the need to be with him always…And to be there for him in also the exact same way!

It was…Magical…

But…Just like I had promised, it was like the girl had returned and now, I was slowly leaving…Well, to be precise, I hadn’t wanted to leave, I was cast out by force…So, even if I didn’t want to fulfill my promise, I did!

Just as I was feeling heaven…A reason, a dream, a known lifetime of happiness…I was also feeling an agony that I had never felt before, making me unable to process the entire mate bond that I felt like I should have!

My soul…My soul was breaking…Not just because I was leaving a body and feeling like I was becoming nothing, but because I felt like our newly seen bond was breaking as well!

 

“She’s…Not breathing…”

“…Naomi?”

A strange sense of sweetness enveloped my pain, making me feel like smiling…That voice was really…It sounded so…Good.

“Do something!”

As I started to slowly float further away, I saw two people come in, from being called for, and they had put the girl’s body upon the bed that the man had been on earlier. I tried to continue to watch, but the pain really became too much and I…

It felt like I became nothing…Is that what death is? Nothing?

I couldn’t see, as black enveloped my entire sight. I could no longer hear anything, as though everyone had left the world…Or that I had left the world…

…Was I…Now…Completely gone?

What a load of bullshit! I just found my mate you assholes!

I didn’t care who I was cursing, I cursed my anger away for a good hour…Even though no one heard my silent yells…

 

***

 

I have no idea how long the blackness had been there…I don’t even know if I’m back on Earth or still on the other planet…But…I didn’t like it…

I wanted to play and have fun, yet here I was, like I was nothing…Doing nothing…Wasting my time away!

What a world, what a world…

Melting away like the wicked witch of the west…Oh, I get it…Haha, wicked witch, west…Haha, they are all…W’s…

…Get me the hell outta here, before I go completely insane!

Feeling a strange…Consciousness…Start to take place, I could finally hear noise, but it didn’t make any sense. I could also start to see blurry images, but again, it didn’t make any sense…

Having nothing else to do, but wait for something to happen…I ended up trying to come up with games in my head and sang songs to pass the time…

I sang ‘99 bottles of beer on the wall’, ‘this is the song that doesn’t end’ and ‘I know a song that’ll get on ya nerves’…Only to find a very small change after that…So, I revisited my life on Earth, remembering all the little tid bits and talking about it as though I was doing a biography on a tv show!

I talked about my first crush, my first kiss…Blunders that made me look like a complete and utter idiot and the time when I went to the police station and pretended to ‘kill myself’, just so they would let me go!

Ah…The good ol’ days!

 

Finally, after doing all that, I did see a change…Something had come!

What…Oh…It’s a wolf!

How interesting you are, my dear…

Yeah, I think I was interesting too!

Well, I mean…If you’re not ganna get along with yaself, life would only be harder! I had learnt this in my last life and decided to become my own best mate and we seemed to get along great…I mean I…Get along with me…Well, whatever!

But, getting back to the point of a new discovery here, this was similar too…Having the puppy in my head!

Yes…He is my mate…And I am your wolf. My name is Isilesah.

Ah, wow, awesome! I had a wolf! I haven’t been destroyed and cast into nothingness!

But…What was going on still!? Because, really, I still felt like I was nothing…Although, now that I thought about it, I haven’t been in pain for a while…

Uh…

When did that happen…

Nonetheless, it’s a good sign!

…For quite a while, Isilesah and I got acquainted and I felt completely better to have someone to talk to!

 

I told her who I was, and where I’d come from, repeating my biography again, even though I had just thought about it, and she seemed interested, making me happy. She was like a mother…Telling me to be proud and that I had done the best I could, or she would lightly laugh. Actually, I could see straight away that she was a lot more sensible then myself, a lot more selfless…

She told me what kind of wolf she was, and I just smiled happily, not entirely sure what it meant.

Apparently, she was the colour of all wolves, one that should be able to hold up justice for all and not take another wolf in favour. She was a wolf that already cared for everyone and had already accepted our fate as an omega already. There was a whole lot of nonsense about being an Omega is something that reminds her not to take power to heart and that she will remember the unfortunate a lot easier but...It just sounded like she wanted an excuse or something hey…

I thought it was stupid!

Who cares if you’re an Omega or an Alpha! It was like black and white on Earth. Or Asian or whatever! But I was still new to this place and she had to explain that there was an obvious difference between the them…

Strong and weak, powerful to powerless, blah, blah, blah…Sigh…

 

In the end, I still didn’t worry too much to what she said because…I had died hadn’t I? What is she talking about Omega for? How am I going to use that when I’m nothing? What’s the point!?

I did start feeling upset to my predicament, and she tried to coax me out of it…Which worked because…I don’t like being upset!

So…My thoughts ended up as…Whatever! I was just glad I had someone to talk to and that she was really warm hearted and patient. Whenever I got too silly, she would calm me down quickly and want to lick me!

Hehe!

And finally, I was seeing and hearing more clearer…It really was a strange, sudden occurrence and it had interrupted my time with Isilesah…

Well, bugger me…

I had just gotten reborn…Literally!

 

Now that I think back, I did feel like I was in something and that I thought I was in a strange place…But, not until the strange pressure enveloped me…Did I feel like I finally understood what had been really happening!

So not cool!

And…What the hell!?

I had honestly thought I was a goner and finally was on my way to heaven, yet here I was…Seeing myself surrounded by big hands and feeling so small and cold, that I cried!

Yeah…It was so different and strange, that I cried!

Call me a cry-baby, because, I’d say I don’t care, but in this case…I really was a cry baby! Haha…

Was this real?

I was happy and sad, all at the same time!

I wasn’t even sure if I wanted to live a whole other life all over again…Living could be such a pain in the ass! Yet, remembering all the theme parks and fun I could have, made me conflicted and just made me cry even more!

Then, suddenly with a big gust of air, the door close by was opened and I finally saw that man again…The one that had been sleeping and looking dead…And those eyes…

 

With all the questions I had, nothing overtook how I felt at that moment, reminding me upon when I had seen his eyes open back…Before…Yes!

I immediately stopped crying and just stared at him….

The books, the feeling, the world…It all made sense…In a strange kind of way. And all I wanted to do, was be in his arms.

Ah…I was just a baby…

I wanted to run to him or walk to him…But I could do neither!

But, just like me, he seemed eager as well, as we were staring at each other.

“Is it certain now, Your Majesty?”

I saw him nod after this question and smile, touching me with his hand.

Eagerly, I tried hard to take his finger in my irritatingly, small hand and held it tightly!

You’re not going anywhere mister!

And there it is…Those tingles that I read about!

Sighing in relief, I held the finger tighter and tried to get my other hand to it too, wanting to pull him closer to me!

No doubt about it…That man, was my mate…And obviously, I distinctively felt Isilesah’s happiness to that she had found her mate as well…

 

 

While I had been in the state of ‘nothingness’, it was that mate of mine who could never admit that I was truly gone.

When ‘the girl’ had indeed woken up, having been saved, Rex had thought he would finally see his long-lost mate, but, it had never happened…

Alister had told him all about the ‘strange idiot’ that he had traveled with, especially the feeling of never being able to be completely mad with her, and it had felt like he had raised his hopes for nothing…

It had felt good to have traveled with ‘Naomi’, never able to have treated another girl the same, yet also knowing at the same time, that something was missing, and he thought that was because everything had been switched…He really did think that things would pan out after Naomi awoke. But…To his astonishment, and complete sadness, not only was the idiot gone, but there was nothing there but of the former owner of the body!

Nothing at all!

The girl didn’t remember anything about having traveled up here to the north and Alister had been upset when he remembered his vow that he had made ‘Naomi’ make. That she was to exit the body when the girl returned…

But…What were they to do…

It had felt right, that their mate could definitely be here, yet…It wasn’t her…

 

Upon waiting for the girl to have woken up, Alister had told his original master everything and Rex had been quite disturbed at first to thinking that his long-lost mate was an Omega. He hadn’t known anything, as for these past few days, he had indeed been completely unconscious and had no idea that he even had another wolf with him that wasn’t Alister!

It had happened so completely out of the blue, that no one would expect that the strong King would suddenly fell into a strange coma!

Since that is in the past now, and with the pride of an Alpha King, no one no longer spoke of it, but the fact remained that his mate may well be an Omega…

He was the strongest wolf…How was it possible that he was paired with an Omega…What was the reason that the moon goddess would do such a thing?

It was a common fact that the King of Shifters needed to bare strong heirs, obviously having no less then a Beta as his mate…But…His destined mate…An Omega? If it wasn’t for the fact that his mate would bare him the strongest heirs, he perhaps would have thought of moving on from his mate…But…For some reason, he never thought of that…

Whether it was because of what Alister had told him or because he deeply craved for his one and only destined mate, he was still loyal…

6