Chapter 18 — Keep on Walking
635 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Keep On Walking

 

Global System Announcement: ...'Journeyer' <hidden> has acquired a class <unknown> at level 6! According to data, it is rumored to be at least a hidden class type with unknown classification!

Regional System Announcement: ...the first Heavenly grade BOSS has been killed by 'hidden', special awards, privileges and a title has been granted, we encourage all Journeyers to do their best and advance into legends, do your best!

Regional System Announcement: ...the first Heavenly grade...

Regional System Announcement...

Regional System Announcement...

Regional System Announcement...

...

Everyone: "..."

After a long, awkward silence there was finally a brave unknown soul that spoke out: "H-hey, e-e-everyone... the regional announcement was sent multiple times... does it, does it mean... it's a player in our region?"

At the end of his words, all players started getting even more shocked, all the way to inhuman levels! 

...Could it be?!

Everyone then looked towards the completely empty land before them. And sure enough, after 10 minutes or so of waiting for any kind of movement with low murmurs and excited whispering, there was finally action!

As seemingly invisible barrier was slowly lifted as they then saw, for some- the image of the back of a young man with okay equipment except for his two unique-looking reddish-orange colored dual swords, while for some others- was the intimidating gaze even behind that eccentric wolf-life mask, which left them utterly shocked and amazed at!

"Look! It's that huge head thing again! And it seems that it's disintegrating, it must be that-that-that THAT HEAVENLY BOSS!!!"

It wasn't until after a while that someone finally noticed the Deserter in front of Tongqiu. But Tongqiu merely ignored them, somewhat, as he only focused on the notification that jumped to his sight after he got out of his 'trials'.

*PING* ...you've successfully killed a Lord grade, LV11 BOSS. As a reward: SP+110, Fame+110.

*PING*... you've successfully killed a Heavenly grade, LV30 BOSS. As a reward: SP+1,500, Fame+1,500, stolen essence: 30 -> Mind Power+3.

*PING*... you've levelled up, now LV7. Hp+50, MP+50, Stamina+50, all main basic stats+7, Luck and Charm+1, all other stats have risen accordingly with your class, Mind Power+1.

*PING* ...you've levelled up, now LV8...

*PING* ...you've levelled up, now LV9...

...

*PING* ... you've levelled up, now LV15. HP+50, MP+50, Stamina+50, all main basic stats+7, Luck and Charm+1, all other stats have risen accordingly with your class, Mind Power+1.

*PING* ... Now that you've reached LV15 with your class: 'Evil Saint', you're able to see the 'Mind Power' stat. As well as receive the following class skills.

[Combustion]: Type: Activate/Deactivate Skill, MAX LV: 10, LV: 1, SP needed for next LV: 100, cooldown: 0.5 seconds, cost: 100 MP and 100 Stamina. Once activated, all attacks (can explode at will) have an explosive effect to it from the user's essence type. It has an AOE of 3 meters melee, 11 meters ranged. This effect can be activated and deactivated in any moment and situation, and only attacking consumes MP and stamina. Damage dealt equals to 150% Magical Power as well as 150% Physical Power.

[Battle Frenzy]: Type: Passive Skill, MAX LV: 10, LV: 1, SP needed for next LV: 100, effect: every critical or pierce attack adds 1 stack while every critical and pierce attack adds 3 stacks; dodging an ability or attack adds 1 stack. Once in battle, the longer you keep on fighting and destroying your enemy, the more stacks you'll accumulate. Each 10 stacks grants the user physical and magical power+150. Cap of 100 stacks.

[Low-level Rising Essence!]: Type: Ultimate Skill, MAX LV: 3, LV: 0, SP needed for next LV: 100,000, cost: all your essence stored without affecting your stolen essence contributing towards your main stat. Use this skill to first create an impossible to dodge, block or negate burst of essence that dries completely the user's essence. Damage equal to that of 15,000% Physical and Magical Power. This is not even the complete version (LV0).

*PING* ...As a reward for being the first to slay a Heavenly graded BOSS, SP+30,000, fame+30,000, since no AP can be received. Title: 'Dominator' has been granted.

Title: 'Overlord', effect:  +15% raw movement speed when in battle. 

And... that was it, a very generous rewards. But before everything could be slowly checked around, he looked to his surroundings. Troublesome. Should I kill them all? Before they kill me, that is.

Players all around him were, obviously, greedy, who didn't understood that was layed right before them was exactly what they've been desiring, complete utter EPIC loot! 

As everything was about to start, and even Raoundozia didn't appear to be more just and righteous anymore; Tongqiu suddenly started to be 'hugged' by an incredible pale, snow energy, once completely surrounded it shoot itself to the sky and Tongqiu, nowhere to be seen.

"MOTHERFUCKER!"  "AGH!!! All this time waiting and he just leaves? Put a bounty on that retarded mask shit of his~!!!"  "I'm gonna rip off his head and drink off his skull..."

As innumerable, and cheesy phrases sounded all around Raoundozia disappointed and somewhat downcast face, he simply let them ruin each other to depression and simply turned away leaving slowly from there.

*PING*... as the first player to reach LV10 in your region, you can now teleport towards the main City of Azure Dragon Sub-Division. Go claim your rewards!

*PING* ...As having for some reason exceeded the level cap of the Novice Village, you'd be instantly teleported towards the main City of Azure Dragon Sub-Division. Do you have any unfinished business?

"YES!! Bring me to Tonkia's parent's house, please." Said a calm and indifferent voice, coming from Tongqiu of course.

***

At an non-accessible area for 'Journeyers', in front of a nice modestly sized white colored wood house.

BSHIIINNNGGGG 

An instantaneous bright white shining light descended upon the ground, easily attracting the people inside the house, whom rapidly moved towards there. After not receiving any news related towards their daughter, only depression prevailed as well as an urgent need for a miracle... wait a moment, wasn't this a miracle itself?!?! 

Sure enough, once the shining light dimmed until they could finally see what the hell was inside of it, they could see a very eccentric wolf-like mask as as clingy little woman -very proudly- stood besides him to showoff towards her parents.

Tongqiu: "..."

Tonkia: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Tonkia's parents: ⚆ _ ⚆

...

Tonkia's parents again: ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )

***

Inside their little, comfy house.

There was a regular sized wooden table, as well as 4 chairs, two at each side. On the right side of the table, a nervous Tongqiu was fidgeting a little with his hands between his legs somewhat resembling that of a little child meeting his friend's parents. While there was a Tonkia at his left, full of sweet-honeyed smiles, she was so happy that even her two dimples were blushing. Then she noticed the completely child-like lover of hers and gently tapped his left thigh as she then closened the gap between their chairs as she delicately threw herself into his arms before slowly falling to his lap. 

Looking down, she could see her comfortable and utterly at peace face, which in exchange, calmed him. Then she opened her eyes before tenderly gazing at his ravenous wolf with an ambiguous glint in her eyes, telling him: 'we can still give it a go, no?'

To which Tongqiu's eyes responded: 'Do you have to ask?' Now obviously smiling. Then Tonkia's eyes continued: 'later, later. First I gotta tell them I am to bear your child.' she said the last few words with a tenderness ever so delicate, as well as with some nervousness.

Tongqiu, obviously already knowing it'll happen ever since he had that notification pop up after he met Tonkia, was already prepared to such confrontation of reality. But even then, he had not much idea towards what to do. So he only smiled knowingly at her before starting to caress the sides of her face as well as her hair.

It wasn't that long before Tonkia's parents returned as they started talking about the benefits of having a Journeyer protecting their daughter. Tongqiu understood the trust level between Tonkia and her parents was abyss-level deep, which gave his throat a clenching sour feeling for a moment there.

Without really much to talk, rather just boldly giving their blessings and desire to know their grand-devil as soon as they can, even though they knew they would probably not meet his and Tonkia's child unless Tongqiu found a way to go back to the Novice Village. Traces of sorrow but happiness from their daughter's future was endless among their eyes. And so they departed.

The shining blinding white energy surrounded him again, as Tonkia already returned to the white space before it shoot to the skies, this time headed towards the main city of the Azure Dragon Sub-Division.


 

They appeared on a grand, enormous yet desolate plaza. Apparently, most of the functionality of this city was to become the main base for all players starting in the Azure Dragon Sub-Division. As for the main city of the Myriad Beast Division, that was only to be around when in need of certain special quests, material, business and so on. In fact, most of the planned progress for players was that of building their own establishments in the wild, outside of the city's jurisdiction by themselves. For something that belong truly and only to them. As for ruling the city? The game didn't allowed that because the Crestfallen Industry respected the world they were sending them into, so it was to be left unchanged. And were armies of players gather... sever punishment.

While walking all along with Tonkia's hand in his, she suddenly turned and looked at him as if she had been wronged without a reason as she begrudgingly spoke: "Do you fuck every body you see?! You even barely met her but already went on at her as if she was your lover, eh! Why didn't you call me out ah?!"

Tongqiu's face instantly turned stiff... 'Although I do think I fucked, no, made love to her without prior lovey-dovey words, you can't say that, it hurts my feelings... wait! Why didn't I 'called her out'? ...a threesome? Mmm. How would a threesome consisting of me, Tonkia and Katia be? Grr...' 

As he was beautifully wondering, Tongqiu finally noticed the strange mix of displeased as well as expectant face of Tonkia. He pondered for a few instants as he said to her in a reassuring manner: "Ah, don't worry. I got it covered, for next time. I'll take you out so that we can enjoy each other all we want together, okay?"

Tongqiu kept smiling to himself as if satisfied with his incredible perfect answer. But as he looked at Tonkia, he didn't see that furious and 'about to murder' intentions on her face, instead he saw how she was deeply sucking her lower lip as her glassy eyes went fully watery, probably her imagination running wild.

"Could it be... you're into girls too?" Tongqiu asked, somewhat surprised, somewhat expectant.

"Ah, eeeww no..." Tonkia made a sincerely disgusted face, as she shook her head twice as Tongqiu released a slight sigh of relief before starting to feel as if he lost the opportunity of something important, really really important. It was then...

"I'm only interested in the girl you fuck."

Tongqiu: "..."

Tonkia: (。◕‿◕。)

Tongqiu: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"AH! What are we still doing in the streets?! Bring me to an inn hurry~~!!! Can't hold it, you fucker, I mean literally; you did her way too badly good, how can I endure for so long? It's been days, DAYS without you touching meeee~ Hurry up!" As Tongqiu was still dazed, foolishly smiling while dazed; Tonkia exclaimed loudly before whispering ever so sensually to his ear. Before she could utter her second half of her words, she was already being molested by the evil Tongqiu while brought to an inn as he simply dropped around 50 coins at the very curious and interested red haired young woman at the counter.

Next, what the completely lonely establishment, still waiting for 'Journeyers' to arrive to the main city could do, was to hear enormously loud and continuous CLAPCLAPCLAP, which didn't even allowed the young female inn owner to be able to keep on hearing the sweet, honeyed moans from the previously seen little woman. Which frustrated her, how could she now keep on frenziedly keep moving about her now so damn tired hands and wrists without the proper stimulation? She even thought of going to their room and rebuke them for not being silent enough that she couldn't hear them correctly, but obviously such thought was only to remain as that, a thought.

That until... a naked, sweaty and still 'ready' for action somewhat muscular but with a little fat here and there appeared exactly to the right side of the counter, she merely side-glanced at the incoming body for an instant before her eyes went completely smitten. As she slowly turned her head towards said body, and his 'ready' armament she could hear the still not noticed by her little woman reminding his big, thick lover: "And remember, unless it's a woman whom is to share roof with us, you can only have it if you do them with me! Unders-understood?!" 

As Tonkia was speaking to him, nearing the end of her reminder she saw his 'spear' already twitching impatiently towards a new enemy, once she saw the completely turned exotic red face all the way to her collarbone as well as 'erotic' and 'hungry' words being plastered all around her body, she couldn't help but clench a little as she also turned impatient.

"You. Come. Crawl if you must. Now!" These words were spoken by Tongqiu, who dearly adored this Tonkia who for her as well as his own needs, would allow him to have another woman -as long as she agrees- along with herself all for his one sole hypersensitive body.

Ah, life is good.

Besides being so horny that she wasn't able to react at the appropriate time, his commanding voice was just it, that was it. She could only move towards him by crawling. Once she reached right in front of his knees, she numbly lifted her body a little, her left hand and neck extended as she plugged her small little mouth of his monstrously veiny, fat manhood for a few motions of back and forth for a few seconds before Tongqiu was satisfied as he unplugged himself of such vacuum like wonder as he lead the way to the room. She, still crawling, followed them at the best yet sensual pace that she could.

Once arrived, the three of them prepared themselves for their non-ending 'exercise'. First, Tonkia layed down Tongqiu while she straddled his abdomen, fidgeting a little here and there to keep him relaxed. While she told the inn owner: "Now, plug your small little mouth full of 'himself'."

As the inn owner complied, she uttered a few words every 5 or 6 ups and downs of her head to breathe and announce her name as well: "Ir.Lly.Ti.A. Omn-globl-globl-globl-omn-slkurpsh." Ever so sensually, driving the already played with Tongqiu Jr. out of juice very fast.

As Tongqiu and Tonkia looked at each other, saying: 'Ah, she's talented. Good for a maid.'  As Irllytia's black eyes were in full blissfulness savoring her newest found meal. She then sat up in their bed as she started undressing ever so smoothly.

"It's... my first, so please take care of... me." Not being able to resist more, she glued Tongqiu's manhood at her left cheek on her face as she pitifully and imploringly looked towards the excited Tonkia.

"Yes, impale yourself on him. Go!" Irllytia complied as the two counterparts of each other met without resistance, letting her brows furrow in utter pain yet in a lot of satisfaction as well. Her face was with quite the freckles as her pure black eyes gazed longingly directly at Tongqiu, and subserviently at Tonkia.

'Was she... a complete sub?!' Thought Tongqiu as he felt Irllytia ever so harder and harder clench on him. Then he looked at Tonkia, who was now devouring Irllytia with her eyes: 'Extremely slim body, check. Table proportions, check. I'm gonna keep her, darling.' 

To which Tonkia responded by merely shutting his mouth by sitting on him... as well as rolling her eyes to show him, she silently agrees.

Hours, and hours, and hours of role-play as well as lovey-making between the three.

"Well, there is still not many players coming into the main city so surely her inn won't have a problem... for now." Tongqiu spoke to allow Irllytia to rest in comfort without anxiety, to which she smiled gratifyingly. Then Tongqiu put her in his bed as she rolled a little to tease him, now knowing what kind of effect her body had in such a man before being wrapped up and fell asleep.

As for Tongqiu and Tonkia, they decided to test whether Tonkia could go into the white space once Tongqiu was offline, as such, Tonkia was left -naked too- along Irllytia in the bed intertwining their hands as if a pair of sisters. He kissed both of them tenderly in their foreheads. Though he did so to Irllytia more than anything to not let her feel left out and grow insecure, as he finally went offline standing besides the bed.

...

"Oh my!! Blweeergh!!"

In a modest house, Tongqiu suddenly opened his eyes, his heavy eyes. Immediately after though, his chest and then throat convulsed a lot until a large amount of bright red blood as well as a little of darkish-red blood came out from his throat at the end.

"Uh, fuck, fuck, fuck." Though Tongqiu knew what kind of serious actions these were, he couldn't nonetheless help himself but to act immensely calm and without worries at all. This would've put a huge scare on him before. He may be uncaring for everything around him, but when a human, specially a modern-life in a peaceful era human went through unknown and completely grievous events they would instantly enter into a shock state. He, however, reacted perfectly fine.

"UGGGGHHH, blwarckkk." He started convulsing once again, this time it was all pure liquid substance, completely black colored. 

'How can I throw up so much blood and still be conscious... wait, no... is... is this blood even?' He asked himself as he was about to probe it with his fingers when another wave of throwing up came to him, he could even move under such circumstances so he could only flood his entire room from such disgusting, filthy-like blood coming out from himself. Gradually though, he managed to clearly feel that the substance shouldn't be blood; maybe his first vomit held blood on it, but the rest of what he was now vomiting was definitely not, blood.

 

...

6