Chapter 66 — Take it Easy…
201 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Take it Easy...

 

 

[Great Petal Suit Helmet]: Type: Helmet, Grade: Formidable(Silver-Not Available Yet), Equipment Requirements: Teary Rose bloodline or a Teary Rose's acknowledgement, Attributes: Sub-Class Efficiency+10%, Effect: Great Petal Armor Set (7).

[Great Petal Suit Thorax]: Type: Upper Garment, Grade: Formidable(Silver-Not Available Yet), Equipment Requirements: Teary Rose bloodline or a Teary Rose's acknowledgement, Attributes: Sub-Class Efficiency+10%, Effect: Great Petal Armor Set (7).

[Great Petal Suit Breeches]: Type: Lower Garment, Grade: Formidable(Silver-Not Available Yet), Equipment Requirements: Teary Rose bloodline or a Teary Rose's acknowledgement, Attributes: Sub-Class Efficiency+10%, Effect: Great Petal Armor Set (7).

[Great Petal Suit Cleat-Boots]: Type: Shoe Garment, Grade: Formidable(Silver-Not Available Yet), Equipment Requirements: Teary Rose bloodline or a Teary Rose's acknowledgement, Attributes: Sub-Class Efficiency+10%, Effect: Great Petal Armor Set (7).

[Great Petal Suit Flora Gloves]: Type: Gauntlet, Grade: Formidable(Silver-Not Available Yet), Equipment Requirements: Teary Rose bloodline or a Teary Rose's acknowledgement, Attributes: Sub-Class Efficiency+10%, Effect: Great Petal Armor Set (7).

[Great Petal Suit Flora Bracers]: Type: Armguard, Grade: Formidable(Silver-Not Available Yet), Equipment Requirements: Teary Rose bloodline or a Teary Rose's acknowledgement, Attributes: Sub-Class Efficiency+10%, Effect: Great Petal Armor Set (7).

[Great Petal Suit Waistband]: Type: Belt, Grade: Formidable(Silver-Not Available Yet), Equipment Requirements: Teary Rose bloodline or a Teary Rose's acknowledgement, Attributes: Sub-Class Efficiency+10%, Effect: Great Petal Armor Set (7).

Set Effect:

Great Petal Armor Set (7): 2/7, Movement Speed+10%. 3/7, Movement Speed+15% and Attack Speed+5%. 4/7, Movement Speed+15% and Attack Speed+10%. 5/7, Movement Speed+15%, Attack Speed+15% and MP and Stamina Regeneration+1,5%. 6/7, Movement Speed+15%, Attack Speed+15% and MP and Stamina Regeneration+1,75%. 7/7, Movement Speed+25%, Attack Speed+25%, MP and Stamina Regeneration+3%, Life Steal+1% and CC effects are reduced depending on wearer's Mental Power.

Tongqiu: (ง°ل͜°)ง

'Right, no time to lose, Naty needs me!' Without giving a shit about the '???' random type of weapon which he guessed was of the same grade of his Great Petal Armor Set, as well as not wasting his time with equipping his newly obtained full set, Tongqiu unhesitatingly disconnected from Rising Essence.

***

Tongqiu's villa, living room.

 

Natalia was calmly yet lonely sitting on a one-seated sofa as she was aimlessly swinging her legs here and there. She had a pout on her face as her back was bent and her elbows were supporting her body. With her eyes looking towards the ground, a peculiar, recent make up was noticeable on her eyelids, it wasn't extravagant nor exaggerated as it instead added a type of exotic sparkle to her complete starry light blue universe eyes which were dim to the point of a heartbreaking.

"Sigh... eh- ah? Tong- GYAABH!" As she was resting her head loosely between her shoulders, an ape-like Tongqiu arrived and 'brutally' assaulted her, easily carrying her on his shoulder.

"AAAH, TONGQIU~~! How can you even lift me?! You're obviously still not completely healed~!"

To her angry, scary yet curious question, Tongqiu 'justified' his means with a righteous voice: "How can I not? M'lady is in dear need of attention and I'm at fault? The power of love! The power of love grants me power!"

"Ah-eh? Pfft-gahahaha, stop that! You can't be- ah, don't tickle!! Hehehehe..." As Natalia was ruthlessly being poked to death, laughing death, Tongqiu dashed towards the kitchen; not towards the little kitchen in the dinning room but rather, the real, big ass kitchen they haven't even used except the maids, and only for maintenance at that.

. . .

Natalia was laying down on top of a big enough serving table that was also large enough to reach even higher in height than the place Tongqiu was working on. She was lazily watching her man foolishly move around, obviously not knowing where things are at all, as he kept on mumbling stuff and looking at her ever 3 or maybe even 2 seconds to keep her on check.

'Hehe~, he's so worried I'll help him, or leave? Dummy, dummy, dummy Tongqiu.' With but a big smile, she kept on her sweet-honeyed eyes locked at his body with her hand supporting her head. She looked a bit silly being in that position on a serving table, yet her looks alone also made her indescribable charming to an unbelievable extent.

"Where the- uh... hm, hm, hm... ah, this here, there 'that' wher... oh! Here is one, uh... tatata, where are the damn..." Moving up, moving dawn, sliding left and right; Tongqiu did his ever fucking best to remember those dishes he used to prepare for his more cared for person in his entire life, for as short as it was.

Having no actual experience on it, he realized that he could only rely on squeezing his brain juice to remember such things; while he was doing so, he also took his damn sweet time on guessing where the things would be on the vast amount of storages all around the insanely big kitchen.

Poor Tongqiu, he didn't even thought of 'sensing' where to look for, ah, the power of love, the power of love.

Stupidity and foolishness overcame Tongqiu without an ounce of restraint as Tongqiu himself took 30 minutes preparing all ingredients.

"You know, dear, it's already 9:30 pm... let's just have fu--mmm, mmmnhah~." Natalia wanted to comfort Tongqiu. Sure the moronic Tongqiu once again spent his time with another girl, probably, she wanted to show understanding yet still wasn't able to take that non-existent weight from her heart as Tongqiu had her despondent for quite a while...

As if noticing something, Tongqiu stopped in his tracks with his back towards Natalia, still laying down on the huge servicing table. Then, he turned around and smoothly made his way towards her, the still distracted in her own thoughts Natalia. He opened his mouth to say in a soft, somewhat trembling voice: "Ever since I got to this place it seemed as if no information would trespass in any direction, from the outside to the inside nor vice versa. I could only try to clear the uh... 'private dungeon' slowly, then at some..."

He began recounting his entire playthrough at the Mysterious Hidden Grounds. He absolutely didn't left anything out from it; even his every single thought, sighting, suspicions, hunch, emotions and feelings he ever so went through... as well as his and Tonkia's fun time with the projection of Goddess Fatima, cough cough, which she only knew a little, ah.

Through his endless rambling, Natalia closed in more and more her face towards his, as well as having her eyes wide opened in full concentration to his every single of the letters spoke through his tempting mouth. As she heard his happenings, mini-adventures in that weird place, she felt her heart turn into an inextinguishable flame as warmth continued to extend through her entire body. Whenever it reached some specif parts of her body, like her pair of eraser pencil little friends, or her ears and even her inner thighs, she felt her entire body weakened by it each time. When it reached the tip of her fingertips, she finally had her entire body be embraced by Tongqiu's warmth, as she embraced it with her own devotion.

"Ah, Tongqiu~~. Come here, come here... I need you." Slowly after those words resounded in the middle of the kitchen room area, the rustling of clothes being slowly and tenderly removed followed. Suddenly, there were kittenish bellows from a female voice as clothes would keep on rustling every now and then, hinting at their ongoing 'talk of life' still not fully naked an probably almost fully clothed still.

Over time, kittenish bellows, irresistible growls, tantalizing moans and inviting gasps began to fill the kitchen room, more and more, and much, much more as time went on... everyone that happened to pass by could easily imagine how fierce and untamed of a confrontation was held in there, with a red face and weird newfound feelings, they did their very, very best to ignore their desires of taking a peek.

Well, most of them...

. . .

"Hmm-mm? Oh~. Look Tongqiu, it's 1:30 am now, hehehehe! Mou~~, you're too much, you know that? Hee." After taking a minute for restoring their breathe to an acceptable level, Natalia slowly turned her head towards the exquisite, unique clock in the wall that was not enclosed in a typical design that a clock would have, and gently exclaimed in both: joy and shyness.

"Hmph, could it be you still aren't satisfied? What a tigress... okay! Let's go again!" Upon hearing her loving idiot's devilish voice and his playful hands grip on her hips, she first felt her entire body already gape and contract in deep anticipation, before she forcefully sobered up and brought her clear mind towards Tongqiu, making him stop in his 'tracks' already an inch deep as he gently planted a kiss between her glabella and the bridge of her nose before tenderly speaking in her right ear: "Mn, since I've already been fed, it's my turn to feed you instead, okay?"

Of course, he wouldn't let such an opportune comment go to waste; after ruthlessly provoking her most desired affection, recently/just then ignited by him, he went towards the place he was working before and started handling those ingredients ever so skillfully. He was, of course, now using some of his sensory abilities to move and remember much more easily and better. Totally naked.

Natalia's red went intoxicatingly red; how could she not understand the play of words from her little darling? She even more so became embarrassed, after all, she was the one to accept laying down on such a type of table, all while at the same time being the instigator of their intense, rough yet gentle session of love-making! 'How embarrassing, how daring!'  — those kind of thoughts went through her head at all times ever since Tongqiu once again seduced and left her to herself right after. She held her hands in front of her face, hence, she couldn't see the peculiarity of Tongqiu's cooking.

But then, she lifted her head, and through the gap of her index and middle finger- her left eye saw a divine image, one that she'll forever engrave in her mind.

"Mnnnghh~haah~, T-To-Tongqiu~~~..." Hearing Natalia's unusual-no-more, kittenish voice, he turned around to check on her and what he saw... 'made him stand up in arms'.

A kitten, crawling on the ground, so abusingly alluring, beguiling slow manner- entirely naked. She would lift both her limbs in a truly, extremely inviting manner, so exaggeratedly that it showed curves and mounds here and there which only served to amass Tongqiu's dragon of ever thickening veins...

Once she reached one step before him, she actually accidentally bumped the top of her head with his Utterly-Enraged Dragon to which she wanted to see 'what the hell could almost knock her unconscious just then? He'll never harm them in any way, after all...' and then she saw or rather, felt, with her right eye as it was poked by an even bigger in size 'eye'...

She couldn't restrain herself anymore, after feeling that moisturized 'kiss' in her right closed eye and leave a thick, gushing out liquid down her eyelids to her cheek, then finally arriving right bellow her nostrils... made her erupt in bewilderment at once.

Just as soon as she took a few sniffs after the thick, gushing out liquid reached her nostrils, both her hands went right ahead to hold the guilty party, ferociously gripping, clenching down on it with her smooth, soft fingertips, eliciting a 'thankful' yet involuntary groan from the big bad monster, responsible of such abomination.

The smell was too much for her, it tantalized her on a greater level and heights. Her mouth didn't opened that much as it consumed the unknown 'eye' that was clearly at least 5 times as big as her eyes. With her eyes closed through this entire time, she gobbled down the entire 'eye' as she was constantly making some 'gulps' on it with dear enjoyment, she couldn't stop herself- not in a million of chances!

Even though Tongqiu's Iron Dragon was completely summoned, it still had visible 'ups and downs' in both flesh and blood, as Natalia kept on pumping it with the entire head in her mouth. Little by little, the amount of Dragon she took in her mouth increased, until finally reaching the end of even the slightly hidden connection of the dragon with the 'lands' it resided at.

With some of the fleshy 'lands' enveloping her lips as she really went all the way to entirely take the more than willing and growing dragon inside her mouth... and throat. A big, easily noticeable lump was formed in Natalia's throat that where she to be seen by an inconceivably naïve and ignorant person, they'll think she has a big, veeeery big tumor in her throat.

And even then, her throat and mouth ketp gulping down non-stop. Tongqiu couldn't not give her a surprise with how so much she is infatuated with all of his entire being, as such; Natalia's gulps and downs became frenzied after a little while. Even then, she didn't moved back one inch and instead continued to move forwards, deeply burying herself in to impossible levels. Her closed eyes turned relaxed and in complete enjoyment from this surprise of his as she even felt her little eraser friends stand up in arms as well.

After the discharge from Tongqiu's Dragon, she took at least a couple of minutes in still 'taking care' of it before slowly, captivating and charmingly letting the Dragon slide out of her mouth as she also finally opened her eyes.

The result of the enormous dragon sliding out of her mouth was the image of a luscious, glowing and slimy body of the dragon, still affected by that previous tribulation as it flinched once or twice every second, still rampant and hungry, to the delight of both of their pair of eyes.

Tongqiu unbelievable looked at... 'himself' with satisfaction and pride while Natalia herself was captivated by such a sight, her eyes narrowed dangerously and 'I want to' clearly showing on her half-opened further reddened mouth, somewhat salivating.

But then, her head flicked a little before looking upwards to gaze at Tongqiu. "Ah-aa-a-ah. I-I-I... aaaah!"

Her face became an extremely shy red. One of deep satisfaction from her work on her man, yet extremely shocked by her own unusual antics. Even then, Tongqiu merely cupped both her hands as he saw her eyes turn different, with the intention of leaving as he spoke with a magnetic, breathless voice: "Naty, cook with me. Let's cook together."

"Ah... mn! Mn!" Tenderly accepting his continued invitation for some time together, she nodded a couple of times before standing up. When she stood up completely and relaxed her back a little, Tongqiu saw a large amount of 'liquid' gust out from her honeyed gardened or rather, mature maidenhood unrestrained.

Both of them went with a "Ah!", before looking at each other in the eye, warmly speaking the language of the interconnected lovers...

Tongqiu then put her right in front of him as he then instructed her: "Whenever I move, follow my exact movements as well. I'll also tell you to do some things yourself to help with the preparations, understood? Mwah."

Finishing speaking, he naughtily planted a kiss on her right ear through her hair before abruptly pulling his heard apart. After a few seconds of being lost in tender pleasure, Natalia's gentle 'Mn' was heard and nodded, before wriggling her freckled butt on his member in vengeance.

"Haah! Alright, first get me that box..."

As Tongqiu began instructing her and moving here and there non-stop, Natalia herself did her very best. With micro-Tongqius slowly and tormentingly grazing at her insides and her inner thighs before going all the way down to her feet, she became less and less focused, which Tongqiu noticed.

He took a napkin to clean her entirely, so that she wouldn't slip into an unnecessary accident or the like, which didn't really seemed necessary taking into consideration his strange, unexpected gain of strength and stamina. After all, it was just as Natalia screamed before, he was still not healed enough to be able to carry her, let alone go on for 3 hours or so between rough, fast, deep and the best of his methods; slow yet moving in and out with his entire length without a stop and at the perfect spots...

In any way, he focused on his task at hands, or rather, body. Since both of them were completely naked, there was no need for anything else, but the sound of their heartbeats to relish upon. As such, when Tongqiu completely cleaned off her lower body of his own 'essence' he stood up a few inches before her plump, perky buttocks to which Natalia wriggled a little here and there and after not feeling her already his entire body, her sense of security faltered little by little with her butt arched up.

Before she could even turn her head in askance as she already felt and knew he was merely there, standing, she felt his ever so familiar Hidden Dragon intrude her flower pot.

"G-hep! Ah... udd... this... Tongqiu? W-w-we just... I'm-ah!! I'm way too sensiti-Ah, aah, aaaahh!!"

And so, an extremely feverish even unfolded the entire night, or almost all of it.

Tongqiu, with his 'connection' to Natalia, would move away more smoothly than before which would also make Natalia move with anticipation and expectancy albeit somewhat stiffly. They continued such an indecent behavior until the extensive dinner was finally ready to be served!

They used the servicing table Natalia offered herself to Tongqiu with, before going to their already familiar sofa.

On their way there, now with Tongqiu having his boxers on and Natalia with a gown she had left in the living room; Tongqiu then allowed his mind to think about some of the doubts formed around his head from their cooking time together... strangely to say, Natalia knew what kind of recipe he was going for.

Her movements were so natural as she kept on grabbing on the right ingredients at the right time, it was ever so easily for her to aid him in preparing this big, extensive amount of dishes, she could even prepare them herself!

...There goes his nice dinner-making time for her, sigh.

At first though, she seemed more like hesitating whenever she listened to his instructions... it was only 20 minutes or so later were he sensed a decisive change to a determined and resolute in her -still impaled by Tongqiu- as she began to cook his 'surprise' dinner easier than him, even with his senses providing assistance... he had to better himself up if he wanted to dote on his women in the future, ah.

 

...

 


V1: #2 4/10

1