Chapter 77 — A Flower Blooms
178 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A Flower Blooms

 

 

Tongqiu got up from his bed, he then proceeded to come out of his room and while going down the stairs, he started to reflect on his previous doubts and his little 'talk' with the system.

'Hmm, was it trying to hide vital information from those guiding voices, or even worse, those unknown things hiding in the back? The fuckers who can barely materialize inside Main Kingdom in a shadowy projection? Is it some automatic, self-protective defense mechanism? Ah... wait... why am I so engrossed on knowing the truth of this matter?! It isn't that shocking or something, like, at all! Fuck, I need to focus on other stuff, haha... Can't believe I became so self-absorbed, ugh.' Tongqiu was giving it his real, hard and very best to think and deduce; so much that his face was frowning, biting his lower lip, scrunching his nose and even had his eyes wandering up and down. What he didn't notice though, was how a little, young girl that was standing outside his room a little to the side was calling out to him in a shy manner, only to be ignored without a single feeling that she still existed.

At some point, Tongqiu even stopped himself from moving exactly at the middle of the stairs. Seeing this, the young girl's eyes shined oh so furiously as she regained her courage and went ahead to stand in front... well, kinda, since she was one step lower than him; to stand in front of him, with her little head highly raised.

It was a pity that even then, Tongqiu didn't notice her and was instead shaking his head in derisiveness. Though the girl unfortunately took it as a disgusted reaction by her intentions, she was about to call out his name as she felt not only a couple tears be produced on both her lacrimals but she also felt her throat go insanely dry and about to turn into a bloodied crack.

"T-Ton... Tongqiu-AH!"

When she was trying so foolishly and cutely hard to call out to him, she felt Tongqiu's right feet knock at her left shin as he was about to slid off the step; thinking so, she couldn't let something like that happen to his master! She wouldn't be able to live with the guilt, and besides, what if something happens to him, even accidentally getting him killed?!

Poor girl didn't know that Tongqiu slipped by himself and his stupidity taking over him, she was still somewhat ignorant of the real, raw Tongqiu... in a none-lewd way, but also in a lewd way.

As such, this little girl used her little legs to give him back the necessary balance for his body to at least, react in time and save itself from catastrophe... While she sent herself down to the abyss, her eyes tenderly looking at Tongqiu as she ever so slowly closed her eyes. Thinking to herself: 'It's my fault so... it's fine if I am the one hurt instead... I still haven't found my parents, or any of my bloodline... I'm sorry...'

Quick on his senses, Tongqiu caught all of his previous actions and his entire surroundings, that alone what happened before! That girl outside of his room, following him for a few steps while still calling out for him and later on taking all of her being and courage to stand 'in front' of him as he stupidly made her misunderstand in the most terrible of ways... This came so sudden yet it was so majestic and incredible, he felt that if he even wanted to go and take a 'look' towards his pasts, he could do it! With time and concentration as well as understanding this 'sensation' more, of course.

But none of that mattered to him one bit, one fucking hell of it!

'Yao Yao?!'

Tongqiu was astounded, but there was no time for even breathing as he rapidly threw his own body downwards, his arms taking ahold of that soft, boneless-like waist before using his right hand and forearm to protect her neck and back of the head while his left hand and forearm went to protect the rest of her spine. Meanwhile, he closed in his entire upper body on hers and that alone was enough to cover her entire front body, as she was pretty small and slim. From her knees to her feet, they were naturally allocated at his pelvis and thighs, a perfect protection for this silly, foolish one.

Pum, thud, patum...

A few noises of something falling down the stairs later, Tongqiu found himself with his back laying back and his head turned to his left as he felt a cold, solid feeling on his entire left side of his head... he also had his eyes warm to the sight of a young beauty with her eyes closed, as if sleeping. Probably in shock, Yao Yao's eyes trembled for a while before dazedly opening to the sight of a far away roof.

'Eh? This isn't the ceiling of a hospital... this, someone's body is touching me?'

With those thoughts already gone through her mind, she looked first below at her body to see a couple legs intertwined with hers. She was with her entire back laying on the grown while her hips and legs were angled towards her right, meeting those 'unknown' legs. She then though 'Ah! Could it be...'

She slowly turned her eyes to her right, and at the same time she felt a cold, solid substance meet the right side of her head, she also saw a Tongqiu who involuntarily snorted right before making a wide, enticing grin... He looked handsome and so charming that she, that she gave him a little peck while thinking: "To my precious Master, Tongqiu... Yun Beishang."

Mwah~

As she had closed her eyes to deliver her almost quick, somewhat lasting peck on his lips. He saw the still grinning Tongqiu look at her as an actually resplendent smile formed, obviously, because of her girly actions.

Her entire body, however, went into shock once she heard Tongqiu's next words: "So I am yours now? Oh right, I'm also precious and... hmm, you seem to like me? A lot?"

Yao Yao: ಠ⌣ಠ .... °Д° .... (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)

"A-aaah~, this, Master... Ah!" Yao Yao became flustered and panicky instead of ashamed, she tried to stand up in the hopes of not letting him feel even more disgust towards her. Ah, but how foolish can young girls get when it comes to their destined ones?

Thud-d-d-d.

She fell straight down towards him, as she accidentally straddled him, wide eyed- Yao Yao couldn't do anything else besides covering her head with her little hands and even that seemed to be a problem as her eyes were cutely and alarmingly looking at Tongqiu. As if two parts expecting something and four parts afraid of disgusting him, or worst, making him hate her!

"Ya-Yao Yao, I'm sorry. Listen to me!" With a sincere and gentle yet strongly imploring tone, Tongqiu managed to calm the silly one at last, he then continued: "I was thinking on Rising Essence, many things happened today... First, I went into the new area, the Somber Tree region but..."

Silly, adorable Tongqiu started retelling this young girl of his entire day at the Somber Tree region. Some minutes into the 20 minutes or so long story, thanks to Tongqiu inexperience at talking and even more so at talking for so long, let alone for narrating... Yao Yao already understood by then, that he definitely did not felt any kind of repulsion towards her, and when she started to question herself on how they arrived at the actual situation, she realized that after saving him and accepting her incoming, sudden and 'too soon' doom, Tongqiu actually went ahead and used his body to avoid even the slightest of injury to be formed on or in her body.

At some point even, Yao Yao was not only still straddling Tongqiu but she even had her entire upper body resting on him. This was done subconsciously and, the moment she did so, both of them felt more comfortable while at the same time, warmer.

Her face was now inches from his as she used her own slim arms to support her chin, which were also resting atop his chest. Surprisingly, Tongqiu could not only easily take on this girl straddling him for so long but even the cold, solid ground chilling his body... Well, Yao Yao managed to warm him up in exchange so the cold was literally non-existent.

After more than 20 minutes passed with Tongqiu's dumber and dumber ways of retelling, along Yao Yao's cute, innocent questions and beautiful frown of her brows whenever he tried to recall some of their insults, from those dumbasses he previously bombarded into obliteration. When he tried to avoid going into details as to what some words or entire sentences meant, he simply got a sly, naughty taunt in return: "Master Yun, please be honest with me, I... I'm a big little girl, you hear me? Hehehe~."

Okay, that was enough to enchant his eyes and charm his soul, he simply explained some of those words and meanings to her, in a rather raw manner.

Along her blushes and fidgety eyes, her short warm golden chestnut hair took a huge step onto the next level for beauty and gracefulness, she was a little angel that took her never-ending time to delight the mortal, Tongqiu, of her fairy-like appearance.

With the storytelling having been finished two or three minutes ago, they stared at each other in silence. She allowed him to look all he wanted and, if it wasn't because she herself knew that 'those' were the mythical AA cup, she would've also not minded. Of course, she had not realized yet of the danger that her bottom represented to Tongqiu, let alone the table-like aesthetic of her genes. In any case, it wasn't necessary as Tongqiu thoughts were instinctively drawn to those moments the day before, as well as those moments that they just went through, in the most random and sudden kind of events.

To eat or not to eat?

'What the hell...' In effect, Tongqiu chose... to eat!!

He extended his right hand, just enough for the tips of his fingers to slowly and gently graze against her face. Not pulling her towards him, he inclined his neck in ways that he wouldn't be stopped from fully losing himself from the different kinds of interactions and eating methods he very much so wanted to taste her with.

Yao Yao reacted as if her entire impossible, platonic life-dream just became true, she felt a kind of weight being lifted from within the depths of her head... She was then taken towards Tongqiu's very own heart in return. Tongqiu fell just about the same, he had seen her vulgar side in a light level before, but he's always had seen her as the cute, girly and a little shy young girl that she truly is. So when he also felt that 'weight' lifted from the center of his blackened heart, he also felt himself enter into hers, being deeply and affectionately embraced by her own, entire being in return.

With both of them sharing the same experience from accepting their every own thought, desire and commitment; they became lost in one another's every touch, either by the insides of the mouths or that of their hands resting upon the other's shoulders before sliding down to their arms before commencing a kind of massage with the whole intention on making the other simply and purely recognize each other's touch, affection and... Devotion.

"Ah, mwap, shmpwa, mmm, mmm, mnmmhmm, ah, Master..." Docile, gentle little moans amidst their slow and careful involuntary sounds created from their mouth-eating endeavors sounded out nonstop. On Tongqiu's side, he was trying to invigoratingly suck on her lips, bite them softly, tease her tongue and even teach her how to move her tongue and how to accept his while also teasing her by surprising her with some poking at her teeth; all of that was done with his utmost care, he never took rush into the matter nor did he separate himself from her just to give her some orders or so. He was utterly, genuinely careful and considerate, his gentleness could even rival that of Natalia's as he also gave his complete attention to her, or 'eating' her. Every single damn action and slight movement from him, in any way, was an abysmal pool made entirely for her to sink and drown in from his pure affection and desire.

On Yao Yao's side, though she had some little pecks here and there with Big Sister Estel, it was merely the affection that they were giving each other from their lustful yet 'friendly' mutual secret actions. It was not that compared to those of Master Yun, they were trash, but they were entirely different and for a different reason. So, whenever he did something which she found strange or did not understand, she did her damn total best to follow along her dear precious Master. As such, as time alone passed, she became to feel good from those previously strange sensations and also went from not understanding some things to excitedly and expectantly wait for him to start them again!

Oh boy, oh boy. This was a true test to one's will and devotion as Tongqiu knew, if he lost himself, he'd just hurt her.

As such, Tongqiu- after receiving a kittenish harsh bite on his lower lip, first tried to distract her with an adorable eskimo kiss before touching foreheads. In low breathes, he spoke to her with his voice naturally turned magnetic and irresistible tone: "Yao Yao, you... cannot take it. Mwah, here, feel my heart. It's because of you so... don't belittle yourself, and trust me. Okay?"

With her hand on his chest, feeling how his heart gently poked at the sensitiveness of her little hand, Yao Yao's heart flushed in joy as well as a little bit of pride as she then unintentionally spoke out a few words: "Master... Master Yun, I-I can-"

Adamantly yet reassuringly shaking his head left and right, Tongqiu spoke once more: "I know you want to say you can but, believe... You most likely can't, ah."

When he realized what kind of words he just spoke to her, Tongqiu couldn't help but form a devious grin on his already inviting lips!

Upon being gratified from his inviting lips forming a heart throbbing and tingle somewhere in her body-kind of smile, Yao Yao couldn't help herself anymore, her restraints breaking loose, becoming uninhibited, she started up and down on his pelvis. With ragged breath, she spoke as her voice turned alluring in a silly way: "See? I-I... I can for, my Master Yun, I... Can-ah~~... a-an-and, even if I really seem to not be ab-ah-able to take Master Yun th-then I'll-agggnhhh~~, I'll simply satisfy you with... other methods.. nnnggh!!"

"O-okay Yao Yao, we can try that bu-but, Yao Yao!! Wa-i-i-it!-!-!" Tongqiu was a bit too stimulated, he had never gotten any kind of affection when he was her age, though it wasn't anything too far away, it was somewhat like a requirement to maturity at least for boys but he... well, he could still be considered a virgin when dealing with these kind of things...

"Ah, ah, uuuhhgg... Master... Yun!!! Aaaaeeeyyhhhhgnnahaaah~~~..."

'Di-did she...?! Oh, oh... oh! Yup, deducing by the amount of wetness and... trembling of her body, she definitely came.' Tongqiu's head ended up slightly nodding a few times after confirming this fact. Damn, he was truly being the utmost gentleman in shining armor by now assaulting her right now with how infatuated her entire being is with him... That wetness is also not normal, too much temptation!

Tongqiu: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yao Yao: (─‿‿─)

'Ah, she even seems to be somewhat familiar with orgasms... oh right, that Estel... well, it didn't seem like a one-sided thing. Hm, I'll let it pass then. But we'll need a talk sometime, the three-ugh, the five of us.' At least now, Tongqiu was able to understand -albeit slightly- others' feelings and relationships better, and he did not recklessly jumped into conclusions or outrage.

Feeling her warm body and seemingly about to become a sleepy beauty, Tongqiu carefully and with his utmost expertise at carrying women, dis his best to carry her all the way back up to his own room as he... didn't know which room was hers and, to be honest, to carry an unconscious little girl -okay, not that little- that smelled of passion and with both their clothes disordered... It was just not necessary, it was better to leave it at that.

Once in his room, he saw his very, very large bed. After stopping to think for a while, Tongqiu put her in his own spot as he then went towards the closet room nearby and picked a loose long-sleeved shirt and a loose short that reached below his knees without falling down from his waist. He didn't choose any boxer as he already felt somewhat constricted thanks to their previous play, ehem, so he just decided to leave it like that too.

But then, he though about how much girls, women, just don't like discomfort when wearing something or having something on their bodies; be it a drink, like coffee or soda and even water, or food, that got the opportunity of dirtying the body of said girl of woman! Yay! Dirtiness! Yeah, it did not sounded nice.

Thinking so, Tongqiu picked up a nightgown that Natalia uses, he knew that between her and Diana, she'd probably be the one jumping up and down asking to lend her own clothes while Diana herself couldn't deny her of such a feat.

Then he headed towards the room once again as he decided not to think too much. With how her genes were, as smooth and ahem- simple as a table, he may as well consider her as a bro, right? That way, no distractions, equals to no accidents!

"Yao Yao, are you still alive? Yao Yao, you're pregnant." As Tongqiu tried to see if she would woke up, only to receive a 'of cusss...zzz...' and a 'of you?... yaa...aaay...mastrr-ynnnn...zzz...'; as such, after 'pfft'-ing from her honesty, he began undressing her.

He took a little bit of time fully undressing her, as he had never done that, he has to ask his women to teach him! For the future, of course, as Tongqiu is all innocent!

When he arrived to those intimate parts, he would naturally skim through her almost inexistent mounds and soft, meaty buds. It was a little easier when undressing her lower body as though it was as 'tight' as the upper body, it didn't had many trap-like method of undressing. The outfit itself wasn't tight, it was rather that the clothing was really good at holding itself very well. If Tongqiu had experience on untying knots then he'd know that he didn't have to work so much in order for his Dragon to not become incensed. He only had to unavoidably fondle the incredible sensitive 'in-between' groin, to which he found a rather surprising warmth and comfort to the touch.

He rapidly went to look for some paper as he then could be seen panicky looking for them here and there. Twenty seconds later, he returned to the room as he then properly and lightly wiped her groin, bum and tender petals clean. Tongqiu then continued undressing her completely.

Once bare naked, he started putting on that decent, pure purple colored nightgown that he's also seen Natalia wear many times. When he tried lifting her by supporting her from the nape, she seemingly woke up which gave Tongqiu an unexpected jolt.

"Ah, Yao Yao, you awoke? It's okay, lay down, I'll tell the rest that you're taking a day off. It's okay, baby mwah, there now go to sleep." Giving a few nods and pouting her lips in askance for at least a few couples of pecks to which Tongqiu softly and lightly acquiesced in mildness.

She then allowed her body to hammer down backwards to which Tongqiu also hurriedly stopped her by holding the back of her head and neck as well as her back, which reminded him a little of her previous save, hmm... He'd have to teach her to stop launching herself backwards.

With such rolling down the stairs and even having an intense stimulation right after, he didn't need a doctorate to know what kind of wrong can a concussion do to a sleeping body. He gently layed her down on his spot, once again before proceeding to undo the bed and allow her to have a nice, well and comfy rest. He slowly closed the door as he gave her a last, gingerly look along with one of his involuntary snorts and silly grins.

Clink~

The sound of the door silently closing sounded. Yao Yao had a natural, angelical little smile plastered on her face as her peaceful eyelids were closed in a manner that showed extreme sense of security.

 

...

 


Author's Note: I hope you enjoyed this kind of big bad boy turned soft and big little girl taming the beast!

Also, I want to say, yes this will lead to higher heights. And I also want to say that no, I don't support this whatsoever nor do I encourage it. I merely do it in form of fantasy and with pure imagination.

Also, today I made 4 chapters!!! FOUR. That means, my limit is now of 12k words, wooooooooooooow. Of course, my left hand -which is the most active-, is now asking for vacation.

V1: #3 1/10

1