Chapter 87 — Farming Some Mats
168 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farming Some Mats

 

 

Tongqiu's nameless villa, Itnia's bedroom.

 

Tongqiu woke up and what assaulted him was the actually completely naked body of Itnia facing him, while her face was also turned towards him, giving him a resplendent smile in a greeting form.

Bewitched by this incredibly charming appearance of a 17 year old girl, Tongqiu lost reason and merely looked at her devoid of life. Itnia's voice was then heard: "Hehehehe! Do you like me that much? I'm glad, what do you think of my body, Master? I hope the sunlight makes my skin appetizing for Master too! Please, touch me, Master."

She grabbed Tongqiu's hand with only one of her hands as she directed them towards her modest chest.

"Ah."

Tongqiu 'obediently' tested her completely willing mounds as even her meaty buds were dancing in joy to his fingertips grazing around them. Many 'ah ah ah''s sounded out as she gained a pinker hue to her adorable, serious face.

"Alright, enough. I'll taste you later, let's go have breakfast." Said Tongqiu.

Understanding that he meant very well with 'taste', she nodded with a fully devoted nod and a 'Mn', before raising up to her feet, flashing Tongqiu of her cute little butt before quickly wearing her lower garments of a maid.

Then, without allowing Tongqiu to do it for himself, she started dressing him herself like a good wife taking satisfaction on arranging her husband's clumsy clothing, tugging here and there, a silent Tongqiu enjoyed her care so very much.

Then, after she finished dressing him with the little clothes he had, she gave him a peck as she got another one from Tongqiu in return. Prompting to beautifully smile at her first and one and only lover in her life.

She then dressed, as she did all of that with her entire torso bare, which Tongqiu was infinitely thankful for. In any case, she seriously and thoughtfully said: "Then, I'll go start organizing for the girls, see you later Master."

He stopped her as she turned by grabbing her wrist, he softly told her: "Ah Itnia, you don't have to call me Master anymore. You know?"

Being suggested so naturally from her lover, Itnia was obviously increasingly joyful, but she still bit on her right index finger with her head lowered as she lowly muttered: "But I still like calling you my 'Master', is that okay? Please~?"

Taken aback, Tongqiu blinked once, before grinning and responding: "Yeah, alright. As long as you're content, mwah. Go, go."

"Mn, hee hee hee."

The sound of her giggles lingered for a little while as he went through the hallway, straight towards his room.

. . .

 

What Tongqiu found himself with, was the sight of 6 unforgettable beauties in modest lingerie hugging each other while still asleep. On his bed.

"Oh boy... oh boy... sigh." Tongqiu had nothing to say of the matter, he has freed himself from dumb overthinking and restraints but... wasn't this too forward? At least let him enjoy it slowly, no?

"GIRLS!"

"AAAAH!!!"

"KYAAAH~~"

"W-W-WHAT WAS THAT!!"

"C-ca-c-calm down everyone, that was Master."

"TONGQIU~~~, you must pay me and Diana back next sleepover~~~ meany!!"

"Ah, Tongqiu, morning baby."

"M-M-Master! Did you sleep well?"

While a few girls were totally taken by surprise and shock, Cyn and Yao Yao took it rather well and Cyn even tried to calm the fuck down out of them. Natalia was probably already waking up from before while Diana had woken up at his sight already, which he obviously noticed.

"Alright, I really am liking this view, but is time to take breakfast. I take it none of you had dinner yesterday? I'm sorry, it won't happen again. Now, I'm sure you're all angry, allow me to help you be fed this morning, okay?" With that, Tongqiu gave each beauty a good, sharp and capable of reading hearts, gaze before amply departing.

To feel embarrassed or proud? The maids' hearts all except for Little Yao's were unknown towards Tongqiu's observant skills.

Natalia had a big smile on her face instead, while Diana was just too lazy to bother anyone and simply hurried up her Big Sister while chiming Yao Yao to wear her or Natalia's clothes as the rest of her maid outfits were obviously not in the closet near to Tongqiu's room.

***

 

After a good, cheery and even hidden glances here and there- dinner, Tongqiu gave Yao Yao and Itnia a little kiss on their foreheads that lasted for about 2 to 3 seconds before proceeding to peck Naty and Diana real fast before departing to his room and do some quick few things inside Rising Essence. He didn't need to be over affectionate or cutesy with them, a peck on their cheek, lips, nose, ear or even forehead was enough to communicate their feelings. Hell, even a mere glance was enough, but he still wanted to touch and be touched by them every now and then, so skinship would occur a lot from now on.

He was now walking towards Fiornyo's teleporter 'stand', for he wanted to have a nice little talk for certain, various purposes.

He had already given Tonkia and Irllytia a good 'greeting' as well, which he now and then decided to make an obligation of his from then on. He had the chance to catch Irllytia before she started her training under Tonkia's teachings.

When he arrived at Fiornyo's place, there was an even more incredible amount of players lining up for entering the Somber Tree region, which was now tree-less but anyways, who cares.

He ignored the insane, large line as he directly headed towards Fiornyo, the guards around did not stop him and instead began beating up some opportunist players trying to get in with some lame excuses.

Right as he was seen by Fiornyo, Tongqiu spoke out towards him: "Hey~, Mr Fiornyo, right? Hmm, do you perhaps have any 'requests' for me, if you know what I mean? Hm?"

Not answering right away and instead taking his time to look at this clowny Tongqiu in front of himself, Fiornyo had his eyes be filled full of suspicion. Ten or so seconds later, he went back to normal and responded: "Well, kid, haven't you done enough already? Do you at least feel tired?"

"Eh? Nope, not at all. I am a very good lover, I guess?"

Towards Tongqiu's vague, heartpiercing answer, Fiornyo's eyes twitched a little before he added: "Then piss off, kid. Oh wait, I do have something... for you, but, it may be too much for you?"

Narrowing his eyes, Tongqiu had his dangerously suspicious eyes travel between Fiornyo's eyes and his body to catch up any body language, but with his robes it didn't help that much. Pity for Fiornyo as Tongqiu had a vast Mental Force. Tongqiu then opened his mouth again: "Hm, of course I dare. What is it, travel between dimensions, encounter an ancestral being or fighting against omnipotent beings?"

"Just to go travel towards the Obsidian Mountain and kill 5,000 of those crazy, uncontrollable and bloodthirsty abysmal creatures. What the hell are you ranting on about, kid? Ptuey! This monsters are at least LV45, can you even kill 10 without dying? Ptuey, ptuey!" Fiornyo's response made him give up on engaging on a strange argument with this oldie.

Tongqiu merely stopped his facade and instead went straight to the point, all while he received a notification from the system: "Yes, whatever. I accept it. Now, could you tell me if there was this... 'digitalization'? Was it always like this, this world- no, this Kingdom?"

"Hmm?" Fiornyo abruptly turned to seriously look at Tongqiu before falling into a pondering silence. It was only after a little while that he responded after a soft sigh.

"I'm afraid no. I've been living for hundreds of years and I can vouch that this... event... Happened out of nowhere, at some point in the past. It's impossible to decipher, as even I, the most talented up to date in terms of Space and knowledge of the dimensions can't even fathom. Let alone everyone else in this dying Kingdom. Sigh, at least I do know that the previous Main Kingdom's powerhouses would definitely have an idea or at least an inkling towards this strange change, but they've been long gone and the only remnant are some impossible to find hidden spots all across Main Kingdom itself, sigh. Sigh... Sigh..."

"I wonder, when will this Universe finally rise again? It's been too silent, impoverishing and dry... I'm afraid that if there's no irregularities, it'll be the doom of this last Kingdom out there." Fiornyo shook his head in deep regret as soon as he finished talking.

Then, he abruptly once again lifted his head to seriously give Tongqiu a look, then moved left and right to look around him towards all the nearby players that were currently screaming like pigs in a slaughterhouse from having stopped teleporting people the fuck away into the Somber Tree region.

He heavily sighed again with his head lowered before speaking towards Tongqiu once more: "But... you players are surely capable of making that boost we so much need, right? Will you, 'Journeyers', do it for us? Please... we implore you. I may have never cared but I, my apprentice... she deserves a real world, even if she puts herself in danger for the sake of it, I can't let her have such delusions without there being a purpose!"

"Will you? 'Journeyers'?"

Tongqiu was attentively listening to the old man in silence, he then decided to stop recording to allow other players to answer him themselves, for he did not care. At least he couldn't just yet, he had his own beliefs to follow, brand new ones.

"I can't say for myself... yet, but you'll have an answer later on, trust me."

With that, old man Fiornyo visible became healthier than his previous old appearance as if he has regained some years of lifespan. He nodded and backed down a step, Tongqiu had already accepted his 'extra' quest so he had nothing else to talk to him about, Tongqiu may be seen as strong due to the quest he completed so 'easily', but there were some geniuses that were just as great or even better across Main Kingdom from when they were young. One more did not mean nothing nor to him, nor to Main Kingdom. As of right now, he was useless.

Tongqiu understood this from the moment he met Katia until right now, but with his Mental Power slightly rudely probing this old man's current storm of emotions and thoughts, he became much more aware and cautious about it.

"Sigh." He moved away from him, lightly sighing as well before heading towards nowhere since he himself didn't know shit about where this 'Obsidian Mountain' was located at.

So, he returned in front of him as even more players became crazy, he somewhat embarrassingly spoke towards Fiornyo: "Ca-can you send me to the Obsidian Mountain? Cough, cough."

Looking at him in disdain, Fiornyo flicked his left hand at him as a strange powder made from violet/strong blue colors assaulted his face.

Next thing he knew, he was entirely on another place. He was lucky that he still had some ordinary return scrolls or else, he'd have to then use some extremely useful High Return Scrolls, which he only sadly, had 3 of them.

***

 

FWOMP!

Tongqiu's body was ejected from an instantaneous, ephemeral 'blink' of colors that occurred in the middle of some extremely cold and lifeless stone mountain range. It was of a bright strong blue color that was rapidly engulfed by the air itself as it disappeared as soon as Tongqiu came from within it.

Thud!

"Agh... fuck." Raising to his feet as soon as any of his body parts felt the ground, Tongqiu then held his left arm as he felt himself get somewhat dislocated from there. A sharp, numbing pain overtook him which made prompted him to turn his visage to that of an ugly, hurt one.

After a few minutes of calming down and the pain as well as a 'slightly injured state' went away, Tongqiu then began to study the surroundings as he already felt some presences crawl towards the general direction of the sound that came to be thanks to Fiornyo's weird teleportation.

He took out his precious dual Sunfacing Brilliant Gladius which he so much was itching to upgrade at least one grade, and readied himself to start some farming of normal mobs, something he had not had the chance of after so long!

Immediately after, a slight nose and movement happened to be right in front of him, on the ground!

Brrrtrck!

Along with some stones, dirt flew out explosively as a strange dog, alien-like monster lunged itself towards Tongqiu!

He swung his right-handed gladius as an orange glint went off to horizontally slash at the neck of the creature, not even having the chance to blow some air at Tongqiu as it was sent away in one sole strike.

That's when Tongqiu finally saw its complete appearance; though it had a body similar to that of an enlarged dog and had purple skin that was strangely liquid-looking with some sea star shaped white glows on its surface, it also had rabbit ears and frontal rat's teeth. Its eyes were a creepy mix of red and purple while it had slim, almost stick-like limbs and a robust tail made entirely of their own 'flesh' that had a decreased deformity on its end.

-2,220.

[Abysmal Crazed Baby Beast]: Type: Monster, Level: 45, HP: 31,780/34,000. One of the many races in its baby stages which in the case of this type of abysmal creature, has gone completely crazy and has been used as cannon fodder to probe around areas with the interest of occupying them.

Then, as soon as he visualized this little baby, many more appeared at last on his surroundings, some were also coming from down under the earth and other merely popped up from a small hill or mountainous humps and rocks.

He noncommittally dashed towards the little baby he had already poked at before as he silently thought to himself: 'What the fuck, they're only babies but are already LV45+. How strong are juvenile beasts of this 'abysmal' race then?'

-2,225, -2,225, -2,221, -4,773, -2,220...

Easily putting the little doggy baby down in one second of dual-slashing, hacking, chopping and whatnot, the little creature felled as Tongqiu saw a beautiful looking mineral.

[Reinforced Brown Rock]: Type: Mineral, Grade: Powerful, Properties: Intermediate-advanced uses and even some high-low as well.

'Wow, this aren't for little things, are they all packed up with at least intermediate-advanced quality mats?'

Feeling a surge of joy from not having to spend his newly obtained fortune -albeit only slightly- on some mats for himself, and being able to save it for later made Tongqiu go really high up in the clouds in terms of mood, as the sad and horrifying massacre of little abysmal animals commenced.

Don't take it badly or in the wrong way, Tongqiu thought equally of all monster or beast mob inside Rising Essence, kill or no kill depending on his needs. And right now he could only think of them really good while also feeling they're a bother in some sense, so also a little bad.

. . .

 

At some point, Tongqiu made it to the 999 little doggies and bitches having been murdered by him and his Sunfacing Brilliant Gladius pals, when he took the life of another one, a big tremor began to shake the entire mountain range in the vicinity.

Rumble~

Brr-PLRAGH!

A huge object, or rather, abysmal doggy came out from underneath the mountainous stones as it rose its entire body up in the air before coming down with a terrible crashing sound!

'Well fuck, makes sense but, my farming zone is now reduced! What the actual fuck?!' Annoyed to this foolery of system, while the system would probably feel incriminated should it have a conscience, Tongqiu dashed at the big bitch with the clear purpose of putting the fucker down.

It had the same skin than the small, little ones and an at least 40 meters large body with no tail while it was at least 12 meters thick, totally unseen before. Its absurd image just got worse as soon as Tongqiu took notice of its obvious limbs which were at least 10 meters long and even had some fur from the same color as it skin.

[Abysmal Crazed Matured Baby Beast]: Type: Monster, Grade: Lord, Level: 50, HP: 102,000. Though it is still in its baby stages, this almost evolved little creature has already become too crazy to care for things such as preservation and only comes out when some kind of danger has been recognized by itself.

'Hmmm... I feel like dancing, heh.' Tongqiu thought that without noticing what kind of words were really going through his mind, when he said the world 'dancing' he was reminded of Rosey, still inhabiting his body in her little embryonic state, that girl.

As such, he felt even more of a good mood and continued to not use any skill and merely depend on his pure physical power and Sunfacing Brilliant Gladius pals.

-1,110, -1,111, -1,110, -2,301, -1,114, -1,111, -1,110, -1,110, -1,110...

When the thing finally reacted to Tongqiu creating itching yet endless sensations at its limbs and toes, it crazily flung itself left and right before rolling towards Tongqiu general direction.

'What a fucker, crazy they are!' With that, Tongqiu rolled forwards as he changed into a reversed grip on his dual gladiuses and began to scale the 'little' idiot's body as it stopped rolling and began sliding instead.

-1,110, -1,112, -1,110.

But even then, the damage coming from burying his gladiuses deep inside its back was enough to lower the baby's huge HP in little chunks, little by little until it fell to a dangerous below 50% HP: [46,500/102,000].

At that moment, it stopped sliding around and stood up abruptly, prompting Tongqiu to be sent away into the distance to which he landed by making a couple somersaults and ending it by using his feet as impulsing himself backwards to better control his falling speed and direction.

This was an easy fight, Tongqiu didn't need to do anything else to have a better time taking them down and it also took him a few 15 minutes or so to take 1,000 of them down. It would probably take a few moves to take this 'little' shit down from all of its incoherent and unreadable moves and set of attacks. However, for Tongqiu, this was simple to overcome.

 

...

1