Chapter 109 — Just One More Little Job
140 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just One More Little Job

 

 

 

Arriving at the blacksmith's shop once again, Tongqiu entered his forging room, as soon as he did so Rosey also popped out from the inside of his clothes. Her eyes vacant, exhausted and even somewhat... Curious?

"Rosey... Rosey~! What, I... Sigh, listen girl. That was adult stuff, alright? You wouldn't understand it, anyways, just stay there and be cute for this good Tongqiu to look at when I'm bored, okay? I'm about to do a lot of boring stuff as well as try some new things. Alright, have fun~!"

With that, Tongqiu ignored the silly little girl that had to hide everytime there was some 'special' talks about life today, which were a fucking lot.

Tongqiu spent barely an hour on learning what repairing basically meant. Which just had to use some powder made from other items, it would all turn into a grade-less 'Fixing Powder'. A quick check on the forums made him realize that it was common knowledge, -1 brownie points for Tongqiu.

He then was already going to go back at it with the intention to let this matter be hammered away when he suddenly stopped moving altogether, he then took out a little box from his not-cared-at-all-for bag.

Before, this little box he 'coincidentally' found thanks to 'Yunalesca'.

[Mysterious Luxurious Box]: Type: Special Item, Use Requirements: You can't use it now, Effects: ???.

It was now like this:

[Mysterious Luxurious Box]: Type: Special Item, Use Requirements: +100 any Hidden Stat, Effects: Open this little box to uncover incredible, unique items.

Tongqiu moved his hands to open it, at first it seemed locked quite tightly, but as soon as he used his right thumb to lift the lid of the box, it went up as if it didn't even existed in the first place. It was somewhat a little, nice showy magical experience to say the least.

*PING*...you've received 'King of Dueling'.

*PING*...you've received 'Azure Crystalline Bar' x50.

*PING*...you've received 'Sapphire Reinforced Disc' x15.

*PING*...you've received 'Magical Obsidian' x4.

Four brand new icons from items appeared on his bag the instant he opened it and after a white blinding light went to his eyes. Reading the descriptions from such items already made Tongqiu feel that the so-called 'Silver' chest back then was a facade... He shook it off his head, there was not much of a point in delving into it uselessly.

[King of Dueling]: Type: Bracelet, Grade: Magical(Evolvable), Equipment Requirements: +100 any Hidden Stat, Effect: The user of this accessory can make a 7-14 meters long, almost instantaneous dash which are rechargeable every 3 hours. Cost: 1 use, Usage: 5/5, Cooldown: None.

x50 [Azure Crystalline Bar]: Type: Precious Item, Grade: Formidable(Silver), Properties: An incredible naturally formed special material that could be destroyed by even a single gust of wind. It is utterly important to use it when one wants to create special floating structures, though it can also be used for more simpler projects.

x15 [Sapphire Reinforced Disc]: Type: Precious Item, Grade: Luxurious(Gold), Properties: This material has been reinforced naturally by the aid of the passage of time as well as mother nature itself, it has grown incredible durable and can be made into very specific 'durable' accessories.

x4 [Magical Obsidian]: Type: Precious Item, Grade: Resplendent(Dark Gold), Properties: An almost never seen material that has an incredible, unknown effect, specially when used for creating ornamental accessories for weapons and equipment.

Well shit, if he already had quite the items before, he now had quite the variety of items from all kinds now. Feeling slightly overwhelmed, Tongqiu was about to continue now and then, his work when suddenly- another dear memory from that day came to his head.

He took out a ring from his bag that was also almost entirely forgotten, either by choice or distant connection.

[Relic for the Moon]: Type: Ring, Grade: ???, Equipment Requirements: Must equip with the correlated item with another entity at the same time, Attributes: ???, Effects: ???.

What was before such a description, turned instead into this:

[Relic for the Moon]: Type: Ring, Grade: Spiritual(Brown), Equipment Requirements: Must equip with the correlated item with another entity at the same time, Attributes: STR-300 and REC-300, Effects: Transmits the wearer's stats to that of the holder of their counterpart ring, it becomes bounded once fully equipped, when the wearer of Relic of the Light ring is in trouble, the owner of Relic for the Moon can take their place and direct all damage towards themselves with a 50% reduced incoming damage state until both rings feel their owners' surroundings to be devoid of danger.

'Holy shit.' Instead of being totally alarmed by the 'attributes' of this stupid ass ring, Tongqiu felt, for once, tender feelings towards his Evil Saint class for once. It was already time that it aided him enormously, no? Right now he wasn't sure if Yunalesca had the ring on, and it was only at this time that he bravely decided to look at her name on his friendlist once again after such a long time.

'She should've already finished her questing, right? Though she still hasn't contacted me.' With the light feeling of abandonment overwhelming him, Tongqiu unconsciously opened up 'Yunalesca' message box and began thinking.

***

 

West of Azure Dragon Sub-Division. On a lonely hill where a girl full of a heavenly white outfit sat with her head buried in her knees. She had a lion, elegant and effeminate mask on which was also incredible eccentric.

Whistle~

Many minutes passed by, even though she had a mask, one could easily deduce her eyes were vacant and looking down through the entire time she's been sitting at such a place.

'When will he call out to me...' At the though of such an egoistical and selfish though, the girl rested her ear on her knees instead, fully on despondency still.

She could have contacted this person long ago, two months ago actually but... Sigh, people can just be complicated for nothing some times... She felt and knew she was guilty, but when she found him, she couldn't let her eyes break off contact with his face nor body.

She watched him be almost beaten up by an incredible weak mob, right before he started beating them up instead, a great and proud smile formed at her lips when she saw his progress go all crazy that day.

But now, after losing her mind and entering his life again, even if it was so in just a game; she couldn't feel herself be any worthy from their, or rather, her previous misunderstanding. What to do? What to think? What to feel? What to want?

She had became muddleheaded and neglected not only her levelling and gamin in general but even her own life as well. Her cute little, pastry shop was closing on more frequent days more and more and she found herself not caring about all the hardwork she had gone through to amass such popularity and liking, when doing what she likes the most or at least, some of it.

When she found him again, she felt her entire heart regain focus again. She was no longer aimlessly working on her little pastry shop robotically nor was she ever bored when even watching or reading through some heavy stuff on the news or internet.

Meeting him again was a source of total sudden understanding,  no wonder she felt like dying when that happened to him and she no longer had the chance to talk, speak, caress, kiss or even seduce with him. No wonder, when she though he was dead already, that she almost cut herself open so many times while also crying so heavy that she could not remember well or rather, didn't wanted to.

She felt herself becoming less and less her, slowly withering. When suddenly...

*PING*...you've received a text from 'Tongqiu'.

!!!

She stood up, foolishly, as she even had almost lost her balance three times in a row. She took 3 whole minutes to learn how to breathe again as well as to remember how to think, she then impatiently opened her friendlist with only one person in it and decisively opened it up.

***

 

Azure Dragon City, behind one of the many blacksmith's shops.

 

After waiting for almost 4 minutes for her to respond, he finally got an answer back!

This did made Tongqiu's heart go all jelly and back to his teenager times again, but he wasn't sure of the outcome, he was -however- patiently waiting for her answer without the negativity invading his thoughts. As it finally paid off.

Tongqiu: "Have you put your ring on? Oh, I also want to see you, have you finished doing your stuff?"

Yunalesca: "Can I call you? Right now, please?"

'Hmph~.' Involuntarily snorting, through silently as he made no sound, Tongqiu responded her message with another one that was also full of longing too.

Tongqiu: "Alright, I'm waiting."

Not even 1 second later, he was already in a call with her, hearing her voice once again: "Y... Tongqiu? He-hello, hi..."

"Hmph~, yes... it's me... it's me."

Yunalesca's voice was trembling and some tears were even 'audible' for Tongqiu to take in as she continued: "Yes, I know. I know... ah, mm... the ring, right? Eh, should we put it on... together? I'll count to three; one, two-"

She was, however, interrupted by the soft voice of Tongqiu: "M-Yunalesca, wait! Let... me, put it myself... the one that's yours, you know, ah..."

He was responded with sweet, glad and teary giggles instead: "Hahehehehe, o-okay... where, where are you, hm?"

Taking a deep breath and closing his eyes with the purpose of inducing calm into himself, only then did he spoke again: "No, it's better if you tell me where you are, you know I-"

"Don't like crowded places. Mhm. These are my coordinates." After being complemented ever so warmly by this little cute, tender and polite thing, Tongqiu went back outside from the blacksmith's shop -once again- as he left for the west!

. . .

 

Once again, west of Azure Dragon Sub-Division.

 

"Hey." As Yunalesca was now standing up and with her short, wavy hair dancing at the soft and relaxing wind, Tongqiu's voice came to her ears as she flinched and trembled for about two seconds before expectantly turning around to meet him.

"He-hey, Tong-" As she had her eyes totally brightened and shining in delight, her voice broke as her lips quivered and her eyes lowered slightly, Tongqiu took notice of this and even more so with his Mental Power which he now uses instinctively a lot of times; as he then interrupted her tenderly: "Yun Beishang... that one, okay?"

Yunalesca, having had been crazy for this now grown up man back then, had her heart quiver endlessly at the sudden turn from distance to warmth by just this silly mention alone. She spoke in return in a quiet, obedient voice: "Yes, Beishang. Oh, I-I... wuu, I've missed you, I'm so sorry!"

Her full calmness and composed state crumbled at once,  what was the distance of 1,5 meters was traversed by her in a mere three steps, lunging herself at his chest. Tears stained his normal clothes as sorrowful wailing invaded his heart, let alone his ears. Strangely, a little tear went out from both his eyes as he held her head tight, as if he couldn't have enough of her.

His next words were soft and gentle, just like how he would explain to her some things when they were younger: "I know, eh, you were foolish but, at least you know. I'm not here too, so... agh, just let it go, I'm here. Okay?"

Anyways, he was never good with that sort of thing, specially if he wanted to just make her calm down so that they could have a nice, little chat for themselves for a long time.

Yunalesca separated slightly from his body, with still only a couple of centimeters of space between their bodies; at first, she didn't wanted to mention any of it as she felt herself totally unworthy, but a strange sensation invaded her as her words fell out from her mouth inadvertently: "Do I still have any chance of being with you? Even after I left and you... suffered?"

Tongqiu only looked at her in silence for a while, Yunalesca didn't feel nervous nor uncertain this time and became calmer instead with his gaze alone. Tongqiu took half a step forwards before proceeding to take in her body in his embrace, he inclined his head towards hers' as he whispered in her ear: "I never resented, nor hated, I only felt more alone. But, if you truly want to repay me then, give me your life. Okay? Forever."

These kind of words would make any onlooker want to call the police, their mums, god and even probably an airstrike to a certain degree. But who was Yunalesca, and how much did he knew of this man that was tenderly embracing her? Something he didn't even know the meaning of doing when he was younger?

Her head earnestly raised up so as to let their eyes meet one another as she deactivated her mask herself, for the very first time, a thin yet extremely appetizing smile formed at the lips of the beauty below his head as she spoke in total devotion: "Entirely."

Her brown-golden clear eyes, her chestnut short wavy hair, her incredible pure-milky, gracious skin and her little nose along her soft, gentle eyebrows and her little yet plump faded red lips were once again so close to his face that he felt his entire being about to be melted from merely looking at her.

Unable to restrain himself no longer, he dived in to take her plump lips for himself once again, it was at first a light and tender peck before slowly becoming a passionate, slow and sensible exchange of skin and saliva. It was only after a little while that they both fell onto the ground, slowly, as Tongqiu accommodated her on his lap while both of them were also lying down on the soft, singing grass.

Silence fell on them, their bodies intimately feeling each other's every movement, breathe in and out as well as even the blink of their eyes. From time to time, she would occasionally kiss his hands anywhere while he would present them to her for her own antics, he would instead nuzzle the bridge of his nose at the back of her head. Gently giving her a little massage of sorts, but mainly showing him his deary disposition towards herself.

Yunalesca's voice resounded once again after pondering for a little: "I still feel dreamy, I still feel that this is too good for me, Beishang, this?"

Once she finished her words she turned her head around to look at him, an unforgettable frown forming at her face and her lips pouting in authentic worry. He took her chin with his right hand before pecking her little chin; she had a square shaped face, so her cuteness altogether was just impossible for Tongqiu to ignore and this little peck confirmed her stupid worries were just that, stupid worries.

She bravely went up to meet his lips with her tongue as she provoked them with the inexperienced, squirmish movements of her mouth; she didn't even noticed how cute yet inviting she looked right now, but he did the best of himself to restrain his urges which were growing scarier ever since he first entered Rising Essence since its first update. He reciprocated the kiss with his own experience, easily melting her down into his chest once again as their bodies were now facing each other while lying on the grass.

"Uhm, okay, I got a ton things to say. There's a lot that's happened." His words were filled with obvious worry and his hands trembled as they held her shoulders.

"No matter what, I'll stay with my Yun Beishang, no matter what." Only to be responded by the softest of tones and her typical kind from whenever she helped someone in low spirits, though she only did so with her female friends. Which Tongqiu was now glad for, who knows what kind of devil with 'innocent' intentions were out there? Maybe she herself was aware of such danger, at such an age... Which was the reason why she only helped some girls her age, in any case, Tongqiu felt dearest warmth envelop him as he stared retelling her of his happenings and life.

. . .

"So you have multiple women? Th-this... so what?! You deserve it!"

"Future? Ah, this... Isn't that scary? No-no matter, I'll accompany you, will remain beside you from now on!"

"I don't care about it, my Beishang isn't some depraved monster, that's sure to be pure and authentic! They don't deserve you at all!"

"Wo-o-o eh? Th-that many?! A-are you sure... this wasn't your idea, Beishang? Hm, hm."

"Hmm, I dunno, give me more smooches and I'll think about it. Living with your man is quite the step, after all."

"Waaah, I wanna go out again with you, Beishang! Watch movies, walk through the streets and hear you say my name everytime you want my attention, hehe."

"Beishang... say my name again, please? Let me hear your voice... saying my name again, lots of it, okay?"

"Mn mn mn, like that, like that. Now just cuddle me and let's have a nice long nap, for I've missed them so much! I can't even sleep sometimes, you know?"

. . .

 

Though Tongqiu started by uncertainly talking about his recent ongoing matter and changes in his life, her attitude made him calm down and stabilize as he went on. Naturally, he man up as he finally told her some things that she may find enough and too much for her to handle. Strangely, however, she became rather understanding and was even somewhat... pampering him.

Feeling this kind of joy again, he didn't stop her as he didn't mind being treated like a teenager again, by her. Just as he hand been taken care of by her whenever he went outside his huge prison.

Her light caresses across his body made him feel as if electricity was the only component inside his body, replacing bones, blood, flesh and even matter itself. Her tender fingers and smooth skin traveling on his skin ever so adorably was the re-healing of his own shrunk, blackened heart becoming slightly red once again with some rusty parts finally falling off at last.

 

...

 


Author's Note: Yaaaaay, first couple reunited, wohoooo!

1