Chapter 123 — Silly Big Brother Wolfy
136 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Silly Big Brother Wolfy

 

 

 

*PING* Global System Announcement: Because of an incredible feat, the 'Journeyers' residing within the Bright Sunset Region will be all granted gained Experience+300% for 3 days and increase the drop of gold coins in 50% for the rest of the month.

*PING* Regional System Announcement: To all 'Journeyers of the Bright Sunset Region, because of achieving something innovative that will bring great potential to the entire Bright Sunset Region in the future, the 'Journeyers' from the Azure Dragon Sub-Division will be granted Fame and SP gain+20%, efficiency on creating Powerful graded items+50% and item drop will be increased in 25% for a week, we encourage all players to keep on improving!

After a couple of announcements informing everyone in Rising Essence of the yet again 'new' bonuses for Experience, gold coins drop and item drop rate being increased for a huge amount for a couple of days, Tongqiu finally had a couple of bodies tackle his body, or at least almost doing so.

"Uuk! Hold it, I'm a bit tired..."

"Waaah, look Tonkia! It's so shiny~!"

"Mn, mn. Now our husband will look much more handsome in battle, awesome!"

. . .

 

After a good while from being pampered into relaxation and softening of his tired muscles, Tongqiu, Irllytia and Tonkia moved back towards the bed to find a still heavily sleeping Tornyllia on it, with no signs of waking up whatsoever.

"Hmm, alright. Let's leave at that, Tonkia... about your trial..." Before Tongqiu could continue speaking, Tonkia waved her hands in an attempt to comfort him as she explained: "It's okay, husband. Helping my co-wife over here was more important than growing stronger, see? She's now capable of alternating between sexy Demon and cute Human forms! Imagine the possibilities..."

Tongqiu shook Tonkia's shoulders a little as she suddenly began salivating like crazy as she was still speaking.

Once Tonkia became sober, Tongqiu added: "E-hem, alright alright. Then... once I gain a little more... power, we'll go. Together, okay?"

"Mn, I'll wait for you~. Also, little Irllytia is about to also unlock her trial, you should really hurry up~." Responding with clear surprise, Tongqiu then nodded like a chicken pecking on rice as he gave the two of them two nice little hugs before logging off.

***

 

Peaceful Rain Villa, Tongqiu's bedroom.

 

When Tongqiu logged off from Rising Essence, he stood up after doing a quick check up for some reason; he found out a waiting Diana at their bedroom's door as she calmly gazed upon the 'sleeping' Tongqiu.

"Ah! You woke up... I didn't wanted to wait at the living room so I came here instead." Diana's surprised voice traveled all the way to his ears as he checked up the time, it was still a bit early from their 'arranged meeting' at the living room.

"Mn, it's alright. C'mere." Said Tongqiu as he stood up and extended his arms towards her, prompting cheeky Diana to hop towards him in return.

Thud.

"What is it? I know we're about to make some moves to... but, what is it now that you need?" With her shoulders trembling slightly at the obvious premonition, Diana heavily rested her body on Tongqiu as she embraced his arms.

Forming an involuntary grin on his lips towards the left side of his face rather prominently, Tongqiu then spoke in a clear and husky voice: "Diana, train me. This time, harshly and you know what I mean... Can you do that?"

"Sigh... mkay... But, the payment will increase and first of all; you must also pay up 100,000 credits right away. It is many things and many calls to do, your gym is after all, though nice and well equipped, just not even near enough to commence this kind of training. There will also be the need of sparring partners but, I can cover that up myself, hmph! No more 'lucky' girls seducing my Tongqiu, hm hm!" As if a huge weight was taken from her back at the mention of his words, Diana became more and more cheerful as she kept on talking instead of somber as she responded and even hinted to Tongqiu's mischief from some days ago...

"Ahem, wh-what's that? Dunno what you mean, heh heh..." Hearing his words, Diana looked back at him in a three parts challenging and 7 parts meaningful manner. She then spoke out again: "Tsk, words won't get you out from that alone!"

Tongqiu dragged her into a tight embrace once again as they fell into a long silence once again while also swaying their bodies together as if dancing to the wind in a silly yet intimate manner.

Tongqiu then spoke once again, softly at her ears: "Even if you ask me for all my current amount of credits, I'd still give you all."

"Mn, I know you'd easily would, but I'd never ask for something like that. Dummy, silly, messy Tongqiu. Tsk, having so many to choose at home and taking some street food, tsk tsk." Smiling involuntarily this time and quite a lot, Tongqiu proceeded to pamper her with soft caresses at the back of her head...

"Then, your morning routine will be shortened and will only have 90 minutes to have breakfast and prepare yourself. All the way until dinner, you'll have to play Rising Essence in the night." Diana's voice came to be again, as she had already devised a plan for Tongqiu's training.

But suddenly, another voice came from the door leading to the exit: "Eh?! No more lovey-dovey Tongqiu for me for the whole night? Diana... how dare you? I never thought..."

Quickly looking behind her, Diana spotted her Big Sister rubbing her eyes in a pitiful manner as she so hurtfully reacted to their sweet whispering. She remained silent for three seconds before finally asking: "Eh, Big Sis... How long have you been there, eh? Are you a voyeur now? Sheesh, if you wanna see then just ask."

Tongqiu: @!#&!#@€!

Natalia: "..."

"Ehem, anyways... I just wanted to clarify that my little darling doesn't need to worry about me, is not like I need my darling's body like a car's need fuel, ehem. Diana, Tongqiu, dinner is ready, so come down and stop flirting so childishly!" Natalia voice was both, gentle and trembling in a little anger to her 'Little' Sister's new found boldness.

"Hehe, sorry~, Big Sister is really nice to me."

As Diana tried her best to repair their oh so crushed sisterhood, the three of them went to dinner together to enjoy nice food as a whole with their 'family', before Tongqiu entered Rising Essence once again at night.

***

 

Surprisingly, as soon as he entered, Zyv sent him a message which prompted him to open it right away.

Zyv: "Big Broooooooooo, you're playing at night now? Wohoo~ Let's go now! I'm totally energized, me strong and very cute, grooowl!"

Speechless, Tongqiu answered back somewhat curiously.

Tongqiu: "Eh, girl. Didn't you went to rest just 6-8 hours ago? How come you're fine now?"

Zyv: "Told yoooou, I'm stroooooong!"

Tongqiu: "Alright... Just wait for me, I'm coming your way, okay?"

Zyv: "Won't move an inch!"

Sighing once again, Tongqiu went inside the White Space to check on the girls, he didn't see his women while Tornyllia was calmly sleeping even now. They actually left her alone, ayayay, he didn't know whether they were careless or simply had already took her in...

It was not that Tongqiu didn't wanted to let her inside his White Space before, it's just that he wouldn't just invite anyone in just because they're a NPC or something. Once he had to let his relationship with the very same Leader and governor of the Azure Dragon City, it didn't matter any longer so he just let her in without a care.

He checked his entire arsenal for his next 'adventure' with Zyv, there wasn't anything wrong with going to an even higher levelled zone to level up faster and get more and better materials in any case.

x2,051 [Falling Rain Arrow]: Type: Munition, Grade: Powerful, Attributes: Physical Power+33, Effect: After 6 seconds of having been let loose, this arrow will proceed to disengage into 16 smaller arrows hidden within the body of the main arrow.

x7,639 [Wind Connective Arrow]: Type: Munition, Grade: Magical, Attributes: Physical and Magical Power+25. Effect: Upon hitting a target, it leaves a mark on the target which immediately absorbs the wind element, enhancing the surrounding 7 meters in diameter area from the target with the mark. Note: Each arrow boost the wind element on the surroundings by 5% with a defective hidden trigger, once this percentage has reached 110%, it'll make all the surrounding area receive 250 wind damage and 50% of the user's Physical and Magical Power. Marked enemies receive 500 wind damage and 100% of the user's Physical and Magical Power.

x411 [Kindness Low-Potion]: Type: Potion, Grade: Powerful, Effect: Instantly restores 15% HP and regenerates 150 HP every 3 seconds for 15 seconds. Cooldown: 20 seconds.

x1,001 [Benevolent Low-Potion]: Type: Potion, Grade: Powerful, Effect: Instantly restores 35% MP and Stamina, restores 200 Stamina and MP per second for 20 seconds. Cooldown: 25 seconds.

x317 [Advanced Antidote]: Type: Potion, Grade: Valuable, Effect: Consuming this potion cleanses the user of all types of venom/poison and injuries that reach a grave state, it is also capable of remedying even the most horrendous of infections and even necrosis that has not been ongoing for more than 3 hours.

He took 100 Kindness Low-Potion and 100 Benevolent Low-Potion to give to Zyv as well as 67 Advanced Antidote for a 'just in case' situation.

As for the Self-Harming Dagger, he didn't had much to do with it for the time being, he didn't even repaired for some reason nor disassembled it nor tried to create one like that or even better for that matter.

. . .

 

Tongqiu went on his way to the coordinates that Zyv had previously sent him and as soon as he embarked in this little trekking, he realized that the place she was hiding was more or less the area from where he first entered the Mysterious Hidden Grounds!

What was it with all weird things going on like this? How come this place was even visited by a little doll that was also quite eccentric even if just a little bit? Oh well, Tongqiu ignored it as he closed in to the location.

As soon as Tongqiu was about to arrive at the marked coordinates, his doubts were confirmed as a strange tree that was in the middle of a little space in the middle of nowhere came once again into view for his begrudging eyes. He also saw... a person with pale-white hair and immortal, fairy-like skin that was seemingly mimicking a statue.

She was in a weird pose that was pretty much that of someone looking at the in-game interface as they were either interacting with it or reading it in joy. She was seemingly doing both.

"Ahem... You can move now, Zyv."

Rustling~

As soon as he finished saying those words, the lithe and delicate figure turned around to face him as a big smile flashed onto his eyes before a white blur tackled him onto the ground.

She didn't said anything even after tackling him down, which should only be possible should this gal have lots of STR. Even after tackling his body down, she kept on her big smile as her canines showed ever so beautifully and her sky -blue eyes shined with fervor adoration with their unique white glow on them.

Her little lips were making a beautiful paintwork of her entire face along her cute small ears and small nose. All of her were the definition of adorable, cute and fairy-like. Like an immortal little beauty.

"Heh, heh. Haaah~" Instead of speaking, Zyv actually just blowed air on Tongqiu as she became more and more content of not only seeing him again but even touching him right away!

"Eh, Zyv? What is it." Now hearing his voice, her eyes visibly melted as her body plummeted down on his body, delicately and in complete show of submission.

"Mnn mnnn mnnnnn! I've missed Big Brother Wolfy's smell, mnnn, and warm body, mnnn!"

"Aw, you're so cute, are you a little girl to stick to your big brother like that?" Finally, Zyv's body flinched in resignation as she quickly stood up with each of her feet to his sides, luckily she had a very 'powerful' graceful white vest to cover her fully.

"Eeeeh, I'm not that little anymore..." Blushing while saying this, Zyv looked at Tongqiu up and down without a stop, examining him ever so meticulously. She then spoke again: "Eh... Big Brother?"

Tongqiu stood up and was removing the dirt and leaves on his full suit as he then hear the peculiar tone in her tone as he responded: "Mn, yes?"

"Did you... know about bag space expansion? Or... The feature to borrow a mount?" Suspiciously looking at him directly in the eye, Tongqiu had no way of getting out of this one so he could only sincerely confess.

"No."

"... Then... GO AND BUY IT!" Raising her arms up, an exasperated little immortal fairy yelled out at the silly Big Brother of hers, her eyes clearly showing a rebuking and playful tone.

"You... ehem, just one second."

Tshin!

Tongqiu made use of a handy Basic Return Scroll as he was sent to the nearby town before paying up to get a scroll that would get him directly into the city.

. . .

 

Arriving at the city, Tongqiu rapidly went to look around at the market place where he found tons of NPCs, after stupidly asking many NPCs about the one he was trying to find ever so difficultly he finally found a fat middle-aged man that was balding in a very bad way.

Getting close on him, Tongqiu was spoken to before he could even initiate a dialogue himself, to which he was already very thankful.

"Oh, it is Young Hero Tongqiu! If you're looking to expand your space bag then please come quickly! Before the guards notice our trade, hmph! Those bastards change faces as quick as a rabid dog does when they find meat, come come." The middle aged fat and balding man spoke cordially towards Tongqiu as he waved his hands and even cringed his body back so as to hide himself.

"I see, what can you help me with? I still have the... uh... 'starter' bag...?" As the middle aged man blinked a few times in response to Tongqiu's ignorance, he then made his mind's gears go like crazy before helping Tongqiu out with his detailed answer.

"Look here, Young Hero; a Novice Bag consist of 200 space, while an Intermediate Bag consists of 350 space, we expand such bags for 2,000 gold coin. For upgrading from Intermediate Bag to Advanced Bag it will cost 20,000 gold coins, its space will become to that of 590 in exchange. For a Master's Bag, 200,000 gold coins is required for its space will be increased to a total of 1,000!"

"However, fear not Young Hero; I and my comrades have already decided to give you the ultimate price for all of this. For the upgrade to Intermediate Bag, it will be free! But for the Advanced Bag it will cost you 2,000 gold while the Master's Bag will be a total of 28,000 gold."

Tongqiu made a little pout as he inclined his head suggestively almost shaking it, he thought that although it was 30,000 gold coins, it was pretty much better than 222,000 gold coins instead even though he was needy of that money. Looking at his not so astounding anymore amount of gold coins of 3,066,200, Tongqiu then paid up 30,000 gold coins as it was then reduced to 3,036,200 gold 'money' right ater.

*PING*...you've upgraded your bag to Intermediate Bag, space has been increased by 150.

*PING*...you've upgraded your bag to Advanced Bag, space has been increased by 240.

*PING*...you've upgraded your bag to Master's Bag, space has been increased by 410.

"Okay, thanks old man. You look great by the way, bye~." Though his words were careless and noncommittal to the NPC's goodwill, the NPC became instead overjoyed as he quickly stopped Tongqiu who was about to storm off from being touched alone but was then stopped by the NPC's next words.

"Young Hero! Hehe, I'm glad I've been of service for such a great warrior. But let me warn you, do NOT go towards the mount's seller, his burrowed mounts given towards you may be enchanted... If you know what I mean, it's better if you take care, Young Hero!" His words were clear and hushed, he was still afraid of being heard by the guards, by any guard! This type of corruption and 'hidden' tyranny... Tongqiu was more than glad he helped both Irllytia and Tornyllia to get away from it, the luster that came from the bustling city was no longer there even less for Tongqiu.

"Mn, thanks. Take care too, they aren't blind." With those last few words that containing a warning as well, Tongqiu left the city without even bothering to look for the so-called mount's seller as he made his way back towards the southern side from the Azure Dragon city once again. He didn't even notice how respectful and gratifying the fat and balding NPC became after being warned by his beloved 'Young Hero'...

***

 

"Alright~! Zyv~! I've come back, I have my bag upgraded to max, um... what now?" Tongqiu's voice was hear through the forest as he came back to the strange tree, still feeling somewhat strange and alert towards getting close to it. As he didn't see Zyv anywhere, he yelled out loud with the hopes of getting that little beauty out from her hiding, wherever she was as he didn't use his Mental Power stat.

Rustle!

Behind him, he heard the noise of leaves being violently shaking and as he smiled, ready to turn around and mess her 'plans' up; his body was quickly embraced by a lithe body, not even giving him the chance to start turning around!

Sniff, sniff.

"Eh, Big Bro... did you not get a mount?" After taking in a good amount of Tongqiu's scent with her nose and mouth alone, Zyv then asked in a peculiar manner.

"Mm, nope. Couldn't do so, I'm a big bad, perverted villain so they wouldn't give me!" Saying such, Tongqiu made a 'villainous' gesture with his face turning somber and shadowy. However, the delicate body on his back didn't back up as their noses touched each other abruptly, her eyes were totally calm and curiously looking at his' as a little smile formed at her lips.

"Pffft, silly Big Brother Wolfy!"

 

...

 


V2: #2 6/10

1