Chapter 251 — Peak Grade Grandmaster
82 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Peak Grade Grandmaster

 

 

 

Rising Essence, somewhere in the epicenter of the previous Azure Dragon, now completely destroyed; City. Inside the White Space.

 

It has been 1 month since the time where Yun Beishang made the Azure Dragon City go 'boom'. In the meantime, not only has Yun Beishang been busy talking about life lots of times everyday, but he also brought up all of available Sub-Classes to Peak grade. One thing though, he could've had a few more Sub-Classes if he had already gone through his Second Class Advancement, alas, he couldn't just do it. Compared to the rest of players that finally completed their Second Class Advancement after a couple more weeks, with the number of players reaching their second advancement having already grown to the hundreds of thousands 2 months after the second update of Rising Essence; he was, once again, pitiful.

Yet, as he improved his Sub-Classes, he also began working hard on all of them like he had not another single thought in his heart nor mind; well, except whenever it was time for some passionate time, that is.

Having reached, Peak-Intermediate grade in the Gardener, Miner and Blacksmith Sub-Classes. Peak-Low grade in the Smith and Builder Sub-Classes and finally; Yun Beishang also reached Peak-Basic grade in the Book Writer Sub-Class. Book Writer being definitely the hardest to upgrade and also the most quirky one; one had to get some already made leather and paper while also depending entirely on the player's mind to write whatever. There was no instruction nor manual or automatic mode. As for the Fame Shop's tools, it was all basically a pencil that could change according to the player's taste and need, as well as an extra storage for that class only; where one could store their creations however they wanted. Of course, only one of them was able to be stored per item.

In the Smith Sub-Class, Yun Beishang managed to create another three Accessories and, having already started his own path under the Forge and Create branch's guidance with the Half-Divine Mind-Sensory Pseudo-Artifact; two of them were weapon's accessories.

*PING*...you've successfully forged: Jade Piece, result is as follows: quantity: 1, quality: Peak, difficulty: Advanced-Basic.

[Jade Piece - Evergold(Basic+22*)]: Type: Weapon Ornament, Grade: Formidable(Evolvable), Equipment Requirements: LV85 and 660+ INT, Effect: Reduces the enemy's chance of blocking your attacks by 2% for each hit made on that same enemy, can stack up to 5 times and is not single-targeted (can be shared), this effect will only disappear once the target has not been hit for 30 seconds. Only a Peak Smith could ever be able to accomplish this beautiful but small, green hanging accessory with it seemingly forming part of half a yin yang symbol. Enhancement effect: Mental Power+22.

*PING*...you've successfully forged: Jade Piece, result is as follows: quantity: 1, quality: Peak, difficulty: Advanced-Basic.

[Jade Piece - Blazingstone(Basic+22*)]: Type: Weapon Ornament, Grade: Formidable(Evolvable), Equipment Requirements: LV85 and 660+ STR, Effect: Reduces the enemy's raw Movement Speed by 1.5% for each hit on the same target, can stack up to 9 times and is not single-targeted (can be shared), this effect will only disappear once the target has not been hit for 30 seconds. Only a Peak Smith could ever be able to accomplish this beautiful but small, red hanging accessory with it seemingly forming part of half a yin yang symbol. Enhancement effect: Mental Power+22.

*PING*...you've successfully forged: Death Wood Ring, result is as follows: quantity: 1, quality: Top, difficulty: Advanced.

[Death Wood Ring(Basic+22*)]: Type: Ring, Grade: Formidable(Evolvable), Equipment Requirements: LV60 and Demonic influence, Effect: On hit, reduces enemy's healing effect by 45%, lasts 5 seconds and can stack up to a total of 600 seconds. Made from an unknown material of an incredible being, this wood looks crude but is in fact incredibly unique. Enhancement effect: Mental Power+22.

In the methods of forging an accessory, it was only slightly deviated from the process from that of a Blacksmith's. Besides the obvious need to smelt items and to toughen them up, one needed to use incredible great, small but also some other big tools that one could to not only forge such finite creations but also to make them magical; not just nice for the eye to see.

Besides the almost identical 'Prominent' Magical grade Sub-Class tools, but in a much smaller and 'delicate' shape and form, Yun Beishang also received the Prominent Whetstone, Prominent Chain Breaker and Prominent Magical Gigantic Double-Hammer as well as the Prominent Magical Forge Travel.

[Prominent Whetstone]: Type: Special Item, Grade: Magical(Evolvable), Properties: An ordinary whetstone could do the work, for and ordinary and mediocre Smith! This Prominent Whetstone allows its user to manually choose their own desired accessories with their customized capabilities. Note: Cannot work properly with items that are not known to a mortal's.

[Prominent Chain Breaker]: Type: Special Item, Grade: Magical(Evolvable), Properties: To keep your accessory in the making tightly held and locked; securing it with an unbreakable hold but also being perfectly protected and safe at the same time. Note: It won't be able to hold items that are above a mortal's knowledge.

[Prominent Magical Gigantic Double-Hammer]: Type: Special Item, Grade: Magical(Evolvable), Properties: A pair of 80 cm wide and 20 cm thick hammer heads with a length of 3 meters; its use is simple, select an item that is already on the last steps or the necessary steps for completing or continuing the forge. The two hammer heads will furiously and tremendously fast as well as powerfully hammer it between each other until it has reached the player's wishes. It is activated in an automatic manner but needs to be stopped manually. Note: It won't work with items above a mortal's knowledge.

[Prominent Magical Travel Forge]: Type: Special Item, Grade: Magical(Evolvable), Properties: As a Smith, though one cane perfectly use a forge that a blacksmith can work with, the use of a smallish and portable forge is much more essential for a Smith; which grants them not only a better adaptability but also allows them to verse even better in finite and delicate steps on the process of forging. Note: Items with a level higher than that of a mortal's knowledge won't be efficient when using the Prominent Magical Travel Forge.

Then there was his all so waited-for skill book creating from his finally Peak grade Book Writer Sub-Class.

*PING*...you've successfully created: Two-Fated Nature Selection, result is as follows: quantity: 18, quality: Top, difficulty: Peak.

*PING*...you've successfully created: Spatial Armory, result is as follows: quantity: 15, quality: Top, difficulty: Peak.

*PING*...you've successfully created: Imperious Nature, result is as follows: quantity: 6, quality: Peak, difficulty: Peak.

[Prominent Obsidian Magical Pencil]: Type: Special Item, Grade: Luxurious(Evolvable), Properties: Create, chance and destroy. Anything can be created, all creation can be changed and all existence can be destroyed into an eternal erasing of itself. Note: Cannot write about the knowledge that is beyond that of a mortal's nor incredibly unique skills, unless one has certain characteristics.

[Two-Fated Nature Selection]: Type: Skill Book, Use: Allows one to allow their all types of attacks to change into that of any Core Elemental damage instead, it is dependent on the type of Core Elemental Resistance and it can only be activated when that certain Core Elemental Resistance has reached 100%. Can only be used if delivered officially and ceremonially in any way, by its creator, Peak grade Blacksmith Tongqiu.

[Spatial Armory]: Type: Skill Book, Use: Allows one to select two different sets of armor (can only be full sets and not customized sets) to interchange between them with a 10.5 seconds cooldown and allowing them to change between the two selected sets even in battle no matter the happenings with the player. Can only be used if one of those two sets are being worn. Can only be used if delivered officially and ceremonially in any way, by its creator, Peak grade Blacksmith Tongqiu.

[Imperious Nature]: Type: Skill Book(Association), Use: Only an individual who has a high position in an Association and while commanding at least a party of two (including the player in question); allows one to change their subordinates' Core Elemental Resistance to towards that of the desired one from the spellcaster in question and it can only be changed into a Core Elemental Resistance that the spellcaster has 100% of. Can only be used if delivered officially and ceremonially in any way, by its creator, Peak grade Blacksmith Tongqiu.

Amazing, wasn't it? One could use both the Two-Fated Nature Selection and the Spatial Armory skills to be fully synchronized with someone wearing a Spatial Armory and Imperious Nature commander leading their party or raid, or army! And the best thing was that, players didn't needed to actually have a real, 100% Core Elemental Resistance for the Two-Fated Nature Selection skill to take effect! With the use of Imperious Nature, the commander would give all the players AND NPCs under him a 'ghost' stat of a certain Core Elemental Resistance+100% that won't be useful for resisting direct Core Elemental Damage or any other Elemental Damage unless it was a mixed attack. In exchange, however, it would allow the players' Two-Fated Nature Selection to trigger!

What was best than crazy shit? Than this crazy shit? Perfectly anti-thief-ed crazy shit!

And, oh boy, that wasn't it all. With Yun Beishang's Blacksmith Sub-Class having already reached Peak grade and having garnered so much Experience from some 'small' Formidable and even Luxurious items -that were quickly after dismantled as they were 'useless'-; he finally also began forging really special armor. Though, for now, it was only limited to medium to very heavy armor.

With a plethora of items being used for just one sole batch for each set piece of the sets he's been creating, and a short-medium amount of time given to the each of these batches. These were the end results of Yun Beishang's crazed, nonstop of forging armor sets thorough more than three weeks straight.

*PING*...you've successfully forged: Odorless Motherly Plated Chest, result is as follows: quantity: 22, quality: Peak, difficulty: Peak.

[Odorless Motherly Plated-Helmet]: Type: Helmet, Grade: Magical(Evolvable), Equipment Requirements: Member of The Order, contracted by The Order and 330 STR or 150 STR and 220 DEX, Attributes: Main Stat+180(STR, INT or DEX in case Main Stat is REC or LCK, REC+99, LCK+99, Effects: Can be put into a space for storing armor where it would begin to repair itself and won't deteriorate (repairs even work when in 'Fix Needed' state is reached). Note: Can only be worn as a member of The Order, contracted by The Order and cannot be dropped nor sold.

[Odorless Motherly Plated Chest]: Type: Upper Garment, Grade: Magical(Evolvable), Equipment Requirements: Member of The Order, contracted by The Order and 330 STR or 150 STR and 220 DEX, Attributes: Main Stat+180(STR, INT or DEX in case Main Stat is REC or LCK, REC+99, LCK+99, Effects: Can be put into a space for storing armor where it would begin to repair itself and won't deteriorate (repairs even work when in 'Fix Needed' state is reached). Note: Can only be worn as a member of The Order, contracted by The Order and cannot be dropped nor sold.

[Odorless Motherly Plated Bottoms]: Type: Lower Garment, Grade: Magical(Evolvable), Equipment Requirements: Member of The Order, contracted by The Order and 330 STR or 150 STR and 220 DEX, Attributes: Main Stat+180(STR, INT or DEX in case Main Stat is REC or LCK, REC+99, LCK+99, Effects: Can be put into a space for storing armor where it would begin to repair itself and won't deteriorate (repairs even work when in 'Fix Needed' state is reached). Note: Can only be worn as a member of The Order, contracted by The Order and cannot be dropped nor sold.

[Odorless Motherly Plated-Boots]: Type: Shoe Garment, Grade: Magical(Evolvable), Equipment Requirements: Member of The Order, contracted by The Order and 330 STR or 150 STR and 220 DEX, Attributes: Main Stat+180(STR, INT or DEX in case Main Stat is REC or LCK, REC+99, LCK+99, Effects: Can be put into a space for storing armor where it would begin to repair itself and won't deteriorate (repairs even work when in 'Fix Needed' state is reached). Note: Can only be worn as a member of The Order, contracted by The Order and cannot be dropped nor sold.

[Odorless Motherly Plated-Gloves]: Type: Gauntlet, Grade: Magical(Evolvable), Equipment Requirements: Member of The Order, contracted by The Order and 330 STR or 150 STR and 220 DEX, Attributes: Main Stat+180(STR, INT or DEX in case Main Stat is REC or LCK, REC+99, LCK+99, Effects: Can be put into a space for storing armor where it would begin to repair itself and won't deteriorate (repairs even work when in 'Fix Needed' state is reached). Note: Can only be worn as a member of The Order, contracted by The Order and cannot be dropped nor sold.

[Odorless Motherly Plated Protection]: Type: Armguard, Grade: Magical(Evolvable), Equipment Requirements: Member of The Order, contracted by The Order and 330 STR or 150 STR and 220 DEX, Attributes: Main Stat+180(STR, INT or DEX in case Main Stat is REC or LCK, REC+99, LCK+99, Effects: Can be put into a space for storing armor where it would begin to repair itself and won't deteriorate (repairs even work when in 'Fix Needed' state is reached). Note: Can only be worn as a member of The Order, contracted by The Order and cannot be dropped nor sold.

[Odorless Motherly Plated Cingulum]: Type: Belt, Grade: Magical(Evolvable), Equipment Requirements: Member of The Order, contracted by The Order and 330 STR or 150 STR and 220 DEX, Attributes: Main Stat+180(STR, INT or DEX in case Main Stat is REC or LCK, REC+99, LCK+99, Effects: Can be put into a space for storing armor where it would begin to repair itself and won't deteriorate (repairs even work when in 'Fix Needed' state is reached). Note: Can only be worn as a member of The Order, contracted by The Order and cannot be dropped nor sold.

Indeed, these all were a part of an entire armor set that Yun Beishang has created and could now almost mass-produce on his own. Though each of this set piece only gave 3 stats instead of 4, those three stats were better than most other items even at LV80 of the same grade, it was crazy good. Besides, with the Spatial Armory, one could get two of these, one heavy for protection, and one lighter which also gave more DEX and even 5% Movement Speed; but that was not possible now since Yun Beishang wasn't neither a craftsman nor a tailor. That, was for a little bit later though, indeed.

As for the requisites, only those from his Association or his vassals would be able to wear them. Should one quit the Association, taking into consideration they'll be losing most of their earnings in their entire time within the Association and also be in dept even, those items would be taken back thanks to the system's contract that Yun Beishang has already placed since the first day he created his precious Order.

In this way, even if one wanted cool armor sets but didn't wanted to be themselves the ones to craft it so as to also take care of their durability, as everyone else with armor set blueprints were too damn greedy; then, everyone inside his Order would be able to 'repair' them by themselves as long as they spend 1,000 for the Spatial Armory skill book and then 5,000 for the entire set or 1,000 Honor points for each set piece, they'll have it all.

And, naturally, there was also the need of something even greater!

*PING*...you've successfully forged: Commanding Motherly Plated Top, result is as follows: quantity: 8, quality: Peak, difficulty: Peak.

[Commanding Motherly Plated-Helmet]: Type: Helmet, Grade: Luxurious(Evolvable), Equipment Requirements: Member of The Order, contracted by The Order and 550 STR or 400 STR and 350 DEX, Attributes: Main Stat+300, REC+145, LCK+145 and DET+99, Effects: 1.-Can choose between only two different Core Elements to gain Resistance of said Core Elements which will be then interchangeable with no cooldown and no limitations while in battle; each set piece grants 15% of Core Elemental Resistance for the current Core Elemental in use (limit of 100%) and 2.-All other gained Core Elemental Resistance is nullified permanently while wearing this armor and Core Elemental Resistance given by the set cannot be dispelled. Note: Can only be worn as a member of The Order, contracted by The Order and cannot be dropped nor sold.

[Commanding Motherly Plated Top]: Type: Upper Garment, Grade: Luxurious(Evolvable), Equipment Requirements: Member of The Order, contracted by The Order and 550 STR or 400 STR and 350 DEX, Attributes: Main Stat+300, REC+145, LCK+145 and DET+99, Effects: 1.-Can choose between only two different Core Elements to gain Resistance of said Core Elements which will be then interchangeable with no cooldown and no limitations while in battle; each set piece grants 15% of Core Elemental Resistance for the current Core Elemental in use (limit of 100%) and 2.-All other gained Core Elemental Resistance is nullified permanently while wearing this armor and Core Elemental Resistance given by the set cannot be dispelled. Note: Can only be worn as a member of The Order, contracted by The Order and cannot be dropped nor sold.

[Commanding Motherly Plated-Greaves]: Type: Lower Garment...

[Commanding Motherly Plated Heavy Boots]: Type: Shoe Garment...

[Commanding Motherly Plated-Gauntlets]: Type: Gauntlet...

[Commanding Motherly Plated Covering]: Type: Armguard...

[Commanding Motherly Plated Cingulum]: Type: Belt...

Unlike, but similarly, like the Odorless Motherly Plated set; the Commanding Motherly Plated set piece costs 10,000 Honor points each while the entire buying of the set is gone for 50,000 instead. There was only one reason of why there was not a weapon yet, and it was also the reason why there was not a skill for changing one's weapon. He needed to have both Blacksmith and Book Writer Sub-Classes at Peak-Intermediate for that to work. The skill can be easily distinguished as to what it could be about but, the weapons that Yun Beishang could create... weren't like anything before seen, as they were also 100,000 Honor points each for the Commanding Motherly Plated set players and only 35,000 Honor points for the Odorless Motherly Plated set players.

Ah, but, such a silly thing wasn't needed to be explained as of right now. One thing was sure though, Yun Beishang's resources of items were barely getting half-consumed without destroying the chicken that layed the eggs. But he already had a few tends of thousands of the Odorless Motherly Plated sets while barely a few thousands Commanding Motherly Plated sets instead. As for Skill Books, those were even more exhausting to make, so he only had about several thousands for each skill book created with his Forge and Create branch and in the Peak grade.

Next, as for what the oh so 'ambitious' Yun Beishang has been planning to do with his Builder Sub-Class, was as mentioned previously; about creating the foundations of a futuristic and all ever-growing colossal city, or fortress. Or better yet, something greater that he and anyone else, players and NPCs alike, could ever imagine.

 

...

 


V3: #3 1/10

0