Chapter 290 — Suffocate, Everyone Shall Die
69 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Suffocate, Everyone Shall Die

 

 

 

Standing motionless on the spot, Yun Beishang sweated bullets from the sides of his head, his slightly medium-large length of his hair for a male drenched in just 2 seconds. With his back bent and his left hand still holding the pillow, after the call was made, he turned rigid as his whole body even began shivering albeit slightly.

In response to his call, after what seemed to be 5 seconds into an eternity; a noiseless and gentle white sheen went out from his head to his side on the bed, exactly on the spot that Natalia has on their bed. With her legs folded under her bum, a teary Natalia appeared before Yun Beishang with a bloody, small cut on the left of her forearm. To the sight of her fair skin cute open like this, his eyes reddened; but oh no, not because of pain from seeing such an image, but to the fury that he was containing!

Inching forward towards her while kneeling on the bed, Yun Beishang took a hold of her left forearm as she glanced upwards at him while sitting her bum on her legs that were also on the bed. With her reddened and tearing eyes, she lifted her right hand to his face and softly cupped it, while saying with a pair of trembling eyes and shaky voice. "Do-don't h-h-ha-harm any of th-the pe-p-people of-of-o-of-of Main Ki-Ki-Ki-Kingdom, Bei-shang~!"

Now truthfully tearing up from hearing her words, as a couple of tears fell down his cheeks to her thighs and lower tummy, Yun Beishang placed both his hands softly, caringly, gently, cautiously and shakily on top and below her forearm. With his gaze landing on her small, but damned bloody cut, his head closed in towards it as a most beautiful, purest of whites energies-like substance came out of the tips of his fingers and from his palm to softly land on Natalia's entire left arm starting from her small cut on her forearm.

As she felt refreshed, cared for and totally safe; Natalia's previous state was starting to lighten down when the right side of her face was suddenly tenderly cupped by his left hand. His words, scolding but affectionate in the lowest of tones, "Stop being shocked. You silly. Okay?"

"...Mn, mnmnmn! Mn~!!" Natalia first responded slowly with a slow nod of her head, but right after, she banged her head against his warm and manly chest and repeatedly rubbed her own face off on his chest over and over again, nodding in this rough and silly way while uttering out soft, quick and sobbing 'mns'.

As she was calming down with even more tears coming out of her lacrimals, Yun Beishang thought. 'You're so silly, and I'm so useless, heh. Thinking of other people's safety when you've suffered so much? Even if your brain is this smart, at least try to express your own fear to me, alright?'

How could they both not know 'what's up' once they realized of the fact... that his White Space turned real suddenly and out of nowhere?!

"Mn, I'll listen to you." There was no mistaking, Yun Beishang used his very own 'capabilities' to send his words to Natalia in the same manner in which he used Mental Power or even Heart Connection to do it inside Rising Essence. And as Natalia nodded softly and slower on his chest her own head off on him, she responded with her own knowing, shocked words towards him.

'What the hell is this game... No, what the hell is Rising Essence? Main Kingdom? The Crestfallen Industry?!' Exclaim after exclaim, inside of the deepest of his head, Yun Beishang then threw it all off and only focused on warming Natalia up with her now healed up forearm feeling really beautifully connected to him. At some point, both their hearts felt like one, and as if he was still in the 'game', Yun Beishang could imagine himself hearing a rather unique to him system prompt that he had added someone else to this one feature of the game.

"... ... ... ... ..."

Step! Step! Step! Stepstepstep, stepstep, step!

"Yun Beishang, Natalia!" After waiting for about 10 seconds more after such a sensation of pure mirth, bliss and safety inundated all of her own being, Natalia heard Sammy speak up with but all of her worried heart and heavy breathing. It only took her 10 seconds to convey Yun Beishang's orders to the rest of his people inside the Villa to group up and run directly towards their bedroom once he sent her a message. To her appearance, Natalia glanced at her knowingly with her eyes shining and brightening curiously like never before, before turning to her man and then saying in a clear, and even spoiled, voice.

"After you kill them all, Yun Beishang, you have to get Tonkia, Irllytia, Tornyllia and Ruo Paodan out in here, alright? They must! Now go, go and kill them all for what they've done to us, darling. Give them a taste; an irrefutable and testing taste of what is coming for them, mwah!"

Shocked inwardly but with a passionate, fervent expression on his face, Yun Beishang received her future-to-be-wife's kiss on his lips before moving out of their bedroom with Sammy taking a step inside to begin to carry her downstairs to regroup with the rest.

. . .

 

By the time that the slowly pacing Sammy and Natalia came downstairs to the Dining Room, Yun Beishang was already finished up 'connecting' with his Pure's Essence to all of his maids, included those who were still either hesitant or unwilling to get into his bed... or anywhere, really. Beast Yun Beishang is beast Yun Beishang; after all.

He was holding Xiao Ruo's hand while Cyn rubbed her back slowly, it was going to be impossible to connect with her if Yun Beishang couldn't get her to feel really okay, safe and warming towards him. As such, a still baffled and confused-faced Cyn Flick began to coax Little Xiao Ruo into seeing him in a very nice way, to the point she even told the young girl to call him Big Brother, why not. Then, Yun Beishang slowly sent his Pure's Essence into Xiao Ruo via the veins of her left wrist. To that, Xiao Ruo seemingly found a new way to breathe in a manner she never felt so refreshed and at safety as before, even while in-between her eldest sister Cyn's bosoms.

Standing up after patting the drunk on warming sensations and mirthful Xiao Ruo, Yun Beishang turned around to check on Natalia whose eyes were still almost pitch-black; he, however, got the illusion that there were a pair of wings intermittently flickering in and out of existence as she gazed at everyone behind his back before looking at him and then at Sammy.

Smirking silently, and very slightly, Yun Beishang took a few steps forward to arrive before the somewhat understanding Sammy who was still carefully holding the still somewhat wobbly Natalia in her embrace. Yun Beishang took a hold of her shoulders with his hands and then proceeded to give her a sweet kiss on her forehead. With that, the dumbstruck girl then suddenly felt her left wrist be 'invaded' by a refreshing and securing feeling; she even smelled Yun Beishang's very own scent from it as she felt her mind go blank from the deary and dreamy revelation.

A set of words that were commanding and impossible to disobey, but not spoken in that manner at all, reached her ears as she felt her heart connected to his even better than before when 'their fate' met together; it was... perfected!

"Take care of them, okay? I have already the Black Lotus members to bring their families here, those stationed around them have started acting already. Also, Naty's aggressor who is also dead; his connections have already been found out and Black Lotus is already terminating them. You only worry of yourself and them, alright? When I come back, I'll give you a nice gift."

And that was, indeed, what everyone else felt inside the Villa. With their eyes completely opened and their hearts, together, beating in unison; they watched as Yun Beishang's back slowly departed from their beloved villa. Even though it wasn't even past 10:10 am, the dark and grey dreary and gloomy clouds above had already, making it seem that it was already in the deepest darkness of the night, as small droplets of rain coming from the sky began to disperse -ly fall down onto Nascent Herb City and hundreds of thousands of kilometers surrounding it.

Natalia's eyes slowly turned back into their less amorous but strikingly intelligent, clever and gentle-looking complete starry light blue universe. She, today amongst all of her other co-wives and Yun Beishang's maiden 'co-wives', would receive back a probably very injured Yun Beishang once this was all over. But at the same time, they would all finally be protected by him; and next, was to retrieve back the Little Sister that he's been longingly yearning for so, so, oh so long!

. . .

 

Outside of the main building of the Peaceful Rain Villa, as Yun Beishang walked himself out of the villa towards its entrance.

 

"Will you really go?" Kamagichi spoke while following the young man whose steps were slow, but hard to follow. It sounded simple, yet was unseen when it came to one of the most fastest of humans in the entirety of New Earth. As Kamagichi had to hurry 1 or 2 steps every now and then, his arms were at all times moving back and forth fast; he had a stern appearance and his old face was wrinkled while trying to make the young man enter into contemplation not to be rash.

"Mn, why are you even doubting? Lost your faith? Our people is being targeted blindly at and being attacked, yet you're telling me that I should sit tight and get my ass warmed? Kamagichi, you've become truly old..." Leaving those words drifted behind, Yun Beishang did not stop continuing walking forth with Kamagichi seemingly rooted to the spot, at the same time, however, another young voice came in from the sides in response to Yun Beishang's words.

"Master, he's right. As the successors of the old Spiritual Leader of the Black Lotus, even if we're attacked and to even die, we are exempted from backing away in the face of such a fight!" With his square-shaped face contrasted by the dark outfit and the almost fully darkening skies, appearing to be extremely clear; a confident Richard walked forth in the front of a group of 4 masked figures that were wearing the same type of outfit than him. His tomato skin was very clear though it seemed much more paler now that the color of his outfit and that of the sky accentuated one another very well.

Tap.

Behind him, the closes person by took out his mask covering his face before looking at Richard, his eyes flashing gleefully. As a smooth white skinned young man with a muscular build but yet appearing slim as hell placed his left hand of his extender left arm on Richard's right shoulder, and then turned his head to look at their Master, he said. "I notion the motion, Master."

Filnn giving more power to Richard's claims, the other two elder students under Kamagichi slowly but at once, took off their masks before separating their legs and placing their hands behind their lower backs. Looking straight at the front and giving in the impression of allowing the younger generation to take the wheel of the pupils of the legendary Kamagichi.

"You... agh, sigh..." Left speechless at their sudden and overwhelming thirst for action and showing of devotion to their 'not-that-new' boss, Kamagichi felt ridiculous as he then, as if remembering something, turned to look shockingly at Yun Beishang.

"You... do you feel them all? Do you... notice, or see, all of-" But Yun Beishang cut him off and turned only his head and part of his upper chest back to look at Kamagichi in the face, saying lackadaisically, "Mm, mhm! Since they all want to participate, let the two elders take care of them while the younger ones learn to fight, I'm sure that this day there won't be any weakling showing from any side. That is something to take notice of, especially them, of course."

"Master, please give the order!"

"Master, please allow us to fight!"

With his large hands and his elegant face, the slim Tombsk spoke last while the rough-looking, thick eyebrows and already gone bald Klent spoke at first, showing his still 'hot-headedness' even after having another child birthed a few days ago and having finally gone bald from his almost a bald status almost a year ago.

Kamagichi gave the four another glance before appearing behind Yun Beishang once again, seemingly done so in the blink of an eye. In truth, however, he meant to appear before Yun Beishang and not behind him, but Yun Beishang's movements exceeded Kamagichi's very own old self. As such, he appeared with his back facing Yun Beishang's back instead of himself facing Yun Beishang directly. With another small set of hurried steps, he took Yun Beishang's side before closing in, and with a complicated expression, he slowly uttered out. "You do know, that be it completely themselves or indirectly; that this was done by y-excuse me, the Yun Clan?"

Yun Beishang, still walking lackadaisically in a predatory manner with his shoulder going up, a little forward then down and all the way back again only to repeat; turned his head to his right to face Kamagichi. Yun Beishang's facial expression was not serious, but Kamagichi couldn't find anything to rebuke the young man in, as the young man spoke. "Mn, I know. I probably wasn't thinking of this, but when I go back there, no one will make it out alive. Not a single family with even the slightest of power, not even their unborn children, let alone those living. All. Will. Die."

To his casually spoken words, Kamagichi became astounded! His face showed it all as Yun Beishang felt the urge to snicker, "I'm no good person."

With that, he left the once again seemingly rooted on the spot Kamagichi. Once Yun Beishang was about a few hundreds of meters away, he once again turned back but, with this time a serious expression, he told Kamagichi in a soft voice. With the distance they were distance by, Kamagichi could even hear the purposely let out breaths from his chest as if he was hearing a 100% volume with the best high-end earphones of New Earth, let alone his words.

"Also... you should really play Rising Essence. There is a small, bowler hat. It was specifically made for you, the Crestfallen Clan's gift to you."

With that, Yun Beishang left the Peaceful Rain Villa's territory and just as he stepped onto the sidewalk in front of his Villa, he disappeared as if by becoming simple smoke. Up into the air, none of the 5 remaining standing figures on the ground noticed an ashy grey and most beautiful purest of whites traveling through the darkening skies.

Kamagichi, rooted on the spot, looked at the ground with his chin being held by his grasping right hand. His 4 students were still waiting their master's permission but were already itching to start; while they've been keeping guard on their posts, their chats and meetings with the rest of the Black Lotus members became warmer and warmer. As their Master avoided them, they instead cooperatively formed even small groups of conversations and whatnot, naturally, they would know where the fight do be at and even when others will start out!

They were already hearing so many of their comrades battling and killing the same kind of enemies that chased the 2 younger students, of course they wanted to get back at their enemies and even more so if it was also to defend their newest comrades and to fight it out together with a more grand quantity of brothers and sisters in arms.

As for Kamagichi, he was lost in his contemplation instead of Yun Beishang, exactly the opposite of his wishes; 'back then' or just a few minutes ago. He knew, that Yun Beishang wasn't trying to recruit him into the game to 'have it easier', because, hearing from what he has overhead from some Black Lotus members, he was doing hella great! As such, besides that one option of being invited to help his new boss in the game, it could also be for the sake of reuniting him with the Black Lotus that he had selfishly and unreasonably abandoned long ago; hundreds of years ago.

Or... some other reason!

"You four... how dare you stand there when Chief has told you what to do?! MOVE OUT!" His thundering voice deafening those of his four students, and under his worried gaze, the 4 such students looked at each other in clear understanding but an even more stronger and sharper sense of shock. In unison, they spoke before amply departing from the spot.

"YES, THANK YOU MASTER!" Their hearts out, Kamagichi's recognition hitting them, they turned around and zoomed in the distance. In less than 4 seconds, they disappeared into the long, long damn long distance. While Kamagichi himself took a chair out of nowhere, made of darkness-like murky substance, and sat down on the spot; in the middle of in-between the Peaceful Rain Villa's entrance and the Peaceful Rain Villa's main building's entrance doors.

Of course he would stay here and protect the Peaceful Rain Villa, Yun Beishang didn't commanded Kamagichi to step out and aid in the counterattack of the Black Lotus, he would heed his untold words and protect his family no matter what! Even if he somehow or/and for some reason received even his order to move, he would still remain on the spot and protect them!

Because to Yun Beishang, they were the only important.

Because to Kamagichi, they were what he couldn't protect!

Because... this was the prelude to a new era of New Earth, and he, Yun Beishang; its Leader.

 

...

1