Chapter 370 — Beating Down Two Sisters… Somehow Feels Alright?
58 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Beating Down Two Sisters... Somehow Feels Alright?

 

 

 

"Aiyo, you even went as far as to bleed out my neck, my darling will not let you off, you know?" Yun Beishang spoke as he turned around to face Hidden Daggers, he lightly traced his fingers over the already closened by the system and his virtual body's functions.

"...???" Hidden Daggers thought of it for a little but, suddenly, she felt as if she didn't understand his words nor their meaning. She even thought, 'What does he mean by that? Am I supposed to not do anything? It was the timer for action, we would've been both sent away and lose after all...'.

On the other hand though, even as the crowds and viewership were also similarly not getting Yun Beishang's words, there were a few bastardly bastards here and there who chuckled a second later. Giving the fact that none of them from those who got what Yun Beishang was talking about were not silently exclaiming and chuckling afterwards, it was only a matter of time... before it started.

"Kuhk-..."

"Kuh-hehehe..."

"Oooowwh, kkugh..."

"O-ahh, ohh, hah hah haheh-heh!"

"???" As most male players were laughing it off, and as there were billions on the coliseums, their each and every tiny little exclamation actually became quite the thunderous one altogether when taking into consideration that massive amount of people doing it all at the same time and consistently at that.

In the same manner, there were... a few women, whose visage turned red, a bit shameful and... slutty, after a long time from when the clamoring began to happen. These were only a few, and though their blush and their eyes and smiles or even wild and wide grins were slutty, that did not meant that they were of bad people... just naughty, a lot, if must say so...

"Hahahahaha!"

"Hooly shit, those balls, man~!"

A mature woman's voice sounded at this moment amongst the many guffawing, "W-what, what?! Is it a good joke, eh, is it a good joke or not? Eh?? Little Sister, why are you behaving like this? Oh my, your eyes are more attractive now, mm, do you feel sick? Quickly go out of the game and go to the doctor!"

The Little Sister: "...Hehe."

Everyone else: ԅ( ͒ ۝ ͒ )

In any case, as the words spoken by Yun Beishang were deeply analyzed and slowly digested, and as the crowds and the now quarreling families at home were having an unexpected unfolding of events; so did Hidden Daggers came to an understanding. Though; it was made slow, slowly, slowly slowly and very slowly.

"!" Abruptly, and totally out of nowhere, Hidden Daggers lifted her head as her massive breasts made boings and boings while her head was seemingly enlarged, her jaw was the guilty part as she totally opened her mouth in deep indignation and incredulity. "Ah!"

Yet, once more, all Hidden Daggers could do was to exclaim out loud her deepest embarrassment moment in her life and, as she sounded out her 'aggrieved' tone so cutely but maturely at the same time; an outburst originated from the crowds once again. Of course, not that it did not happened in the homes of some families or simply from casual viewers, just that no one were able to hear them; obviously.

"BWAHAHA-hahahaha!"

"She got it, now she got it! Oh my~!"

"Hahaha! What a cute little woman, such a figure and height, she must be a goddess. But inside, she is just like a little girl, bwahahahaahah!"

Then, one of them came from a very seductive and younger voice than Hidden Daggers, "Oh, mou~... what a pity~. Let me help you, hey girl! I will teach you the matters of big adults, let me help you~~!!"

"..." Hidden Daggers was now deeply fuming, both as her face burned with intensity and colored a crimson red which only Yun Beishang could penetrate through her mask to enjoy and as she seemingly could give off some steam coming from her eyes as they flared up to silently gaze at the man before her.

"...?!" Oh, at that moment, a lightly mentally grinning and naughty Yun Beishang was just feeling so great with himself when he suddenly 'felt', and barely; the sight of ephemeral actual orange and yellow flames appear under her visage. Visage; whose extremely precious frown made her beyond beautiful and godly face wrinkled and contorted but instead of appearing even just a little bit uglier, became horrendously, perversely and genuinely more charming and as heart-stopping as the intensity of the New Sun... as she directly instilled herself into his heart with this image alone.

"How dare you, bastard?! Aaaaggghhh, I will... huff, I will... haaah, tackle you down! Ah! You damnable lecher!" With a shrilling voice, Hidden Daggers appeared exhausted to no end for less than an instant before recovering at once as if that never happened, waking up an extra nonplussed Yun Beishang to the sight of her brandishing her two large kunais as her arms and elbows made a beautiful butterfly-hurricane dance as she slowly moved towards him.

There wasn't a need to sprint nor to even made a light jump, as they were as close as 2 meters away from each other since Hidden Daggers nor Yun Beishang were weak at close-combat and though Hidden Daggers was as confident at her middle-large distance attacks but mostly skill, Tongqiu also owned a bow so it was pointless if she wanted to take advantage of this man who bullied her little sister before.

It was also at this moment, however, that the crowds took a different point in their conversations.

"Eh, wait a moment. Isn't this Tongqiu a brute? Wouldn't he just beat the shit out of Hidden Daggers then, now that they are facing each other?"

"Eh... oh, uh-oh. Oh no! Guys, red alarm, red alarm! The goddess Hidden Daggers will get hit and beaten by Tongqiu, what do we do?" Suddenly reacted a very especial player as he stood up from his seat and bent over before yelling out.

At this moment, as Hidden daggers was approaching a calm and seemingly unmoving Tongqiu, a female and confused voice sounded out in reaction to the sudden new theme of conversation. While still feeling embarrassed... and curious, and as she had a little blush still on her cheeks, she questioned aloud with an inquisitive tone. "What is that abo-oh, that's right. Tongqiu is really well known for beating up whoever, is this going to happen to Hidden Daggers too? Oh no!"

Another voice chimed in as she added, "That's right! They are also both from the House Asami, that Can't Catch Me little girl and this Hidden Daggers young woman, oh my lord!"

"She-she has to be saved!" Said a male player as he suddenly found his infatuation for a player he didn't care much about before, just a few seconds ago, and now exacts for her love's protection.

"Wait a moment, before... could it be that Tongqiu may do 'something bad', to her?"

"No way!"

"Before, The Order got into a weird and unfair situation when someone of the enemy Association tried to touch one of them, utterly failing nonetheless. Could it be that he wants to do so too, since he felt unfair back then?"

"FUCK!!!" The same male player from before that found himself infatuated let out a heartbreaking yell out towards the 4 winds in ablaze.

Step, step! Whoosh...!

Blam! Pack-thud, slam!

With two last steps, Hidden Daggers ended up her walking and finally made a 'real' move by jumping 3 meters into the air upwards, as her enlarged kunais were held in a reverse grab and her more than massive chest fell to the sides a little each to their own respective side and fell downwards from the inertia. Before finally, and quickly, falling down onto Yun Beishang who was a bit more than 2 meters tall in-game.

But instead of simple waiting for her to come down, Yun Beishang hopped upwards ever so slightly, but that alone was more than enough to catch the wrists of the normal height that Hidden Daggers is; both at the same time. As he then kneeled her below her solar plexus, the two of them began to fall as Yun Beishang easily turned her around amidst the slightly pained and surprised expression on her face.

With her back now towards him and with them only being 1.5 meters in midair from above the arena's floor, now Yun Beishang could perfectly denounce all of her assets into his mind without having to violate her rights with his Mental Power sensory capabilities, eh.

Hidden Daggers, this damsel; had a soft-looking body, it was really slender too. But then, there was the problem that she also has with her front, though she has a modest one, her bottom is not 'just' modest but also ample and bouncy. Just by the friction of her clothes alone, when they were playing cat and mouse as Yun Beishang watched Sash's arena battle, were already wiggling here and there as well as being shaped and formed to an image that Yun Beishang could not just ignore fully as he captured it with his memorizing capabilities.

But now, as he had turned her around, even if he were to stop time to look at this scene in the future with his capabilities that he had discovered back, back then; he would still be flabbergasted at how bouncy the not big pair of meat-things were. In any case, he could always get some visuals while sleeping as if in a dreaming-like manner or from his women, as he was then sending both his palms towards her back.

And sure enough, they hit against it, sending her almost like a cannonball against the arena's floor and with her massive meatbags being flung to the sides, not even being able to jiggle from the force of his two palms.

In any case, it didn't take long for her body to hit the ground, merely a moment as it heavily impacted against it but not even marks were made onto the poor arena's floor.

"... ... ..." The crowds' eyes were bulging, the male player that became suddenly infatuated even felt his heart stop beating, and many people watching the battle from the forums of Rising Essence ceased any corporeal movement as they even forgot was blinking and manual breathing was...

Meanwhile, Hidden Daggers immediately after being slammed against the floor, started to stand up by herself even as she wobbly and messily did so with some extremely smooth, silky and spectacular few strands of black hair came out from her head garment and accessories.

"Coh-cough!" A sharp and severe bout of cough surged out from her mask as tiny beats of blood came out from the mouth section of her tight-loose mask, yet her stance was stable and totally fearless as she faced Yun Beishang with a pair of shurikens the size of her torso appearing in both her hands with her shoulders going up and down sporadically.

"Egg-khe-hehk! Ah, I admire your uncaring for my body difference, but you've also done exactly this to someone dear to me. And that, even if I were to find you in real life, I would try to cripple you and not kill you in consideration of this being a game. I know that sounds just lame and lunatic, something to be frowning upon... but nothing can stop me from caring about my loved ones, even if... they are... a bit naughty?"

Yun Beishang: "..."

'Girl, are you genuinely joking with me? Ah... ah! I can't not give you points for this, ah...' Thought Yun Beishang after hearing Hidden Daggers speak and as she tilted her head strangely cutely when she mentioned her tiny joke. In fact, such a development made him think of an idea, a devious and naughty one.

"Hmm, both of you are from the House Asami." As Yun Beishang spoke, Hidden Daggers rotated her head to her right ever so slightly and couldn't tell what he was going on about this time, "???"

"And both of you wear, more or less, the same cosplay."

"???" This time, she returned her head to the front entirely, but tilted her chin to her left shoulder quite a bit, 'What does he meant by cosplay, is this one a retard?!'.

"So, let me guess. You both sisters? She must be the little one, at least in terms of age and appearance, because of your mind..."

"!!!" Hidden Daggers first felt a bit surprised, sure, it wasn't difficult to guess but the mannerisms of this 'Tongqiu' weren't simple, he was hinting at a few things already. But then, the second half of his most recent sentence; hearing it made her go fuming once again. She didn't care that her HP was now of 2,800 points left remaining, as she took both her shurikens and placed them on her front while a bunch of smaller needles appeared around her hands and the shurikens that were the size of her torso; capable of using for the offensive and defensive.

"Shut it. Let's fight." Spoke Hidden Daggers, her tone freezing and her gaze chilling.

"Mn." Responded Yun Beishang, as he took the first step forwards he's ever made on this arena.

Pah! Whoosh-whoosh!

As soon as Yun Beishang's second step was about to be made, and as his Movement Speed was already as much as 200% with the No Gods or Kings Title, so did Hidden Daggers moved on to dash at full speed towards him. They were only separated by about that of 20 meters after Yun Beishang sent her towards the floor with both his palms and her total HP at the moment was of 2,800.

In the meantime, he was still perfectly fine and untouched and, from what it seemed to be this battle; they would all end like the previous ones where he perfectly ended the match with his full HP. But then...

Swoop... ... ...!!

BAM-pom! Ta-ta-ta, kang!

With Yun Beishang covering his face with both his forearms as the left one was under the right one, he easily blocked the incoming slam of her shurikens against his face and part of his upper torso. Just then, Hidden Daggers had disappeared from view and in fact, 3 seconds with Yun Beishang never stopping running forward at 200% Movement Speed.

It was only on the 4th second that Hidden Daggers reappeared, and the way she did it, might as well have been literal teleportation as she blinked into existence out of nowhere and with both her arms and hands wielding those 2 shurikens with their flat substance directly aimed at his nose.

After blocking this attack, and with Hidden Daggers turning surprised with her eyebrows easily lifting and her cherry lips smacking into an open ever so slightly, she continued her assault by using both her knees as a feint to actually use both her shins to try and dislocate his jaw. Of course, not that such an intention would be well-followed up and rewarded by the system, but the pain would still be there.

In response, however, Yun Beishang shamelessly buried his head into her legs and ended up with his head right above her mound of venus and hitting her for another -2,400 points reduced to her HP. Shocked, she could only hug the back of his head with her calves and try to hit it back and forth relentlessly to no avail as he began to use his hands to hold her waist very strongly and firmly, not allowing her to exert the necessary strength to employ an attack according to the system.

Like this, it was more like a seduction play were a pair of dogs were frolicking tempestuously flirting with one another. And finally, after some time, Yun Beishang placed both his palms onto her tummy while smelling in the gracious scent coming from all over her body and tried to slam her back against the ground.

But at that moment, Hidden Daggers threw her body backwards with her arms extended upwards, her mound of venus was fully placed against him as Yun Beishang also widened his eyes at the same moment as did Hidden Daggers. With this one mere second of inattention, both of them felt their legs nonexistent as they fell both mentally and physically, even if just for a moment.

His legs failing, Yun Beishang dropped with his bum meeting the arena's floor; meanwhile, on the other hand, Hidden Daggers wanted to go back to their previous, not lascivious, less sensitive and 'safe' and 'friendly' pose. Only to end up with her bouncy bum also dropped, but instead of it doing so against the floor, it fell on Yun Beishang's crotch as he easily felt it all with his casual pants being basically nonexistent right then and there.

"Ah..."

"Ah..."

Both of them had the same kind of reaction, as they lifted their silly heads up to stare at each other and as Yun Beishang was the first one to 'ah' around their arena, Hidden Daggers's 'ah' was utterly soft and gentle.

"...💓?" With her lazy ass buttocks feeling up a totally engorged monster down there that could make any living being, even Goddess Flor, turn frail and pale with a frantic series of intimate thoughts. Hidden Daggers was instead totally mesmerized by another factor, well yeas, she was also quite 'surprised' to say the least, of whatever was giving her strange sensations something down there.

But mostly, it was the fact that she unconsciously, something that shouldn't be happening to her, who studies to utter-and-beyond perfection her family's training methods and understandings of one's body and capabilities. As she was now embracing his neck with her inner elbows caressing the back of his neck and her hands rustling their fingers through his available hair to the touch.

She said, almost as if enchanted and mesmerizingly with a pair of purest of black eyes that reminisced by the second, "Do I know you from somewhere? Why am I getting this kind of... feeling? Is new, but I also... I also think that I welcome it."

Yun Beishang: "...?"

As he gazed at the young woman before him, his donger was alright, but his heart was slowly coming to clench at the realization of this familiar face as he now used his Mental Power to sense her everything!

Just as Yun Beishang's eyes were widening, they emitted a rare tiniest light violet glow, that only appeared for Hidden Daggers to see, and whose self was immediately taken by surprise... if it wasn't because not even half an instant right after that she fell into a trance, as if having found a marvel that could never be rivaled nor taken out of her heart and being.

"!!!" But at the same time, she woke up just a bit of 11 seconds later to the blatant 'peeping' sensation she got from him, just as she was about to jump away and desire to actually kill him now in real life, for as nonsensical as she could be and at least castrate him if not; so did Yun Beishang woke up as he realized of his 'impoliteness' and wanted to get himself explained, when...

Fist! PAM!

-MISS, -1,000.

A fist was taken by his nose, but ended up as a MISS; sadly. But Hidden Daggers did not planned to stop there, no, in fact; she didn't even planned anything as she ever so furiously, genuinely aggrieved and completely ashamedly punched and punched him with a barrage of her naked fists as she felt so terrible that actual tears began to fall from her eyes like she was keeping buckets of about 100 tons heavy in her lacrimals.

Feeling all of the genuine hate for allowing herself to be touched, and in so many ways besides the sitting down and his 'peeping' on her, Yun Beishang felt actually guilty as she couldn't even recognize him which, was more than obvious. He was way too different from back then; way too much.

 

...

0