Chapter 388 — Yun Rang, Yun Shi
58 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yun Rang, Yun Shi

 

 

 

As her almost-screeching last few words came out of her mouth, Natalia immediately used her entire delicate arms to 'go in' as she then made a lot but very agile set of movements over and over again, all while pulling herself backwards with but all of her damn strength. The maids were now utterly frenzied as they wiped Natalia's sweat and tears over and over again in the span of time of twice every second.

In the meantime, Tonkia gripped even tighter and stronger at Nora and Ellie's hands, Nora was slightly looking down at her own left hand being ever so slightly and barely reddened while Ellie didn't even had some white from the intensity of Tonkia's left grabbing hand.

It was amidst all of this that a worried Yun Beishang spoke out, not for Tonkia since he knew she would be fine and even more with Nora and Ellie around, the same for Yao Yao. But because he was drifting away already, he should've been blacked out already as well. "Yao-...Yao... I don't want her to wait, so... to recuperate her, what... do I have to rape her countless times?"

Ellie was the one to speak before a pouty Nora could, with an eager and bona fide voice, "But of course! Though she will be raping you too, since my Bei Bei will be hitting the pillow rather later than sooner from his supposed to be time to rest. This will really make it hard for you, you know? How co-sigh, forget it. We'll just have to use two unconscious peoples' bodies to supplement one another, how tragic."

Yun Beishang: "..."

"!!!" Suddenly, Tonkia delivered a screech that almost put Yun Beishang to sleep, Ellie covered his forehead with her left hand as a load of comfortableness and warmth returned him to consciousness, but his eyes were now very baggy and had a lot of a heavy feeling to themselves.

"Ah... ah, Na-Nat-Naty-Natalia... how is i-" Before Yun Beishang could keep on speaking for the last few times he could before he could lose his consciousness, his slow and stuttered words were sharply cut by a sound that came from two different sources but were all still capable of shaking his heart infinitely.

Uwaaaaaaah...!!

Graaaaaaaaaaayyyyy...~!!!

The first one was noticeably more definite and delicate, suffocating Yun Beishang's thoughts, mind, soul and whatnot. The second one was much more blunt and also... much more 'devastated' and dramatic.

'So it is... a boy and a girl... the girl is... older, hehe.' Thought a foolish Yun Beishang as he slowly began losing, at last, all the diminute strength in his body as he fell to his knees with the long bed reaching out for about in the middle of his chest. A sweating and tired but well overjoyed Tonkia was looking at the two little things on her hands as she then passed them over to Yun Beishang, to which Natalia held his arms and supported them for that matter.

Natalia had already cleaned and prepared them up, as for their necessary procedures after given birth, well... compared to the old world, modern humanity was too much advanced. Let alone that they were inside an especially prepared pregnancy module for a damn spaceship, it was naturally impossibly much more advanced than what Natalia could even think of, there were things such as pills or even simple liquid to complete process that'd take days or weeks for other matters.

"They are super healthy, so much that I can't even fathom it. Beishang, congr-sniff, congratulations my love." A teary Natalia said softly as she then kissed his left weak cheek as he looked down at them, his face so close to their own as they shut down at the sight as, yes, they could already not only see but even identify him at once.

"Oh-hohohohohoho... grsa-hohohoho..." While snorting in with his nostrils from the sight and the situation, slowly, just as Yun Beishang was about to lose his sight to darkness... he uttered ever so inaudibly.

"My first child and daug...hter... Yun Rang, and my, first son... Yun Shi, just like... his great grandmother, hm hm." With his eyes, tired and with lost color, he made a crescent moon with them as he felt his back feel empty. Next thing Yun Beishang knew, he was no longer feeling any of his bodily functions as he fell backwards, only to be caught by an all so ready Ellie who then passed him to the also tired Natalia.

"...Sniff~..." Natalia looked at the two little things that were taken by Ellie and delivered back to Tonkia as she was already falling asleep, Nora helped Tonkia embraced them as she crouched down while Natalia glanced down at her man with teary eyes, very teary and beautiful eyes of her complete starry light blue universe.

"Come on, let's go. To the medical module, okay?" Ellie said as soon as her hands landed on Natalia's shoulders, then helping her up while not 'stealing' her man from her embrace as they then came out from the pregnancy module under the relieved and now calmer than before eyes of everyone else inside that room.

***

 

6 days later. On a bed.

 

Rustle... rustle... boing~.

"E-eh?"

"Mnghah, Brother, you woke up? Mngh, ahngh, Brother stop... ah~..."

"!" If the sensation of his own body moving wasn't enough to wake Yun Beishang up, then the rustling of soft and thin clothes against his completely bare skin and the feeling of a hot, warm and willing body pressed against his own surely almost woke Yun Beishang up right away. But in truth, what woke him up the most before even hearing Yun Yun's voice was the massive sensation on both his hands as he gripped hard with them.

And then, the palms of his hands felt a very small but powerful nub harden itself onto his skin, rubbing and 'scratching' his sensitive hands into a wanting more until losing consciousness. Without really opening his eyes fully, he continued on amassing the vast quantity of meat in his hands as more and more kittenish moaning came from right onto his nose from a mouth just half an inch away from it.

"Huff, huff... huff, huff... huff-hahp!" With such a hot mouth breathing onto him so close and hotly, how could Yun Beishang not want to irrigate it with his own saliva?!

"HMMNGH-mngh~, brwtwwr... mhnhh~💓 chu..." Yun Yun, with most of her entire being having woke up already, closed back down her eyes as she tangled her tongue along with her brother's as their mouths connected and her hands began wandering all around his body.

"Eegggh~!"

"Ehehehe," hearing her brother act all 'shy' and squirmish, Yun Yun giggled teasingly as she went even further below to grab and squeeze anything she could get her hands into of him. After a little while, once the monster was more than awake, Yun Yun cruelly stopped as she gave the monster a strong squeeze with both hands and with skin being 'brutally' dragged and pulled.

"..." Once she was done with that, she brought her hands to her nose and took soft but long sniffs in with her cute, adorable nose as it flared into an open and close over and over again; delightfully. After a while and as her face blushed intoxicatingly, Yun Beishang, who was also intoxicated right now, heard her speak as those starry grey universe always in movement-like eyes penetrated into his.

"Brother, good morning. Ah, you've been out for almost a full 6 days in a row, I've also kept you naked as that's what I remember and heard from the others that is how you like to sleep. Brother, I have also... er, aided into the recuperation of your Little Yao. That means... I've been using my hands... mouth and even some of my, my, my... 'love juices' to help you both into the act of intercourse."

"So Brother, if you feel guilty, you can put all that blame on me instead. I'm the one to have... er, raped you both? I-I-I-I haven't introduced yourself to me though, I was... waiting for when... you'd do me yourself into your sister woman... you know?" By the time she finished speaking so much, and bashfully though rather proactively as well, Yun Yun realized the furiously trembling, shaking and utterly veiny huge monster that she's so much desired for almost a week get increasingly lava-warm on her belly.

"Ah-gulp, B-B-Br-Brother? Ah! Before you do me yours, I have to tell you that there is an important call back from New Earth that you must take as soon as you wake up. Also, also... your semen must be given to Fosk Yao in full, not a single bit wasted and every day. If you wast-no, if you give it to me instead, then that'll mean less for your Little Yao. So you can't do me all you want just yet... Brother💓."

"Yep, you can't do us until we break and cry tears for hours even after you leave our weak and used bodies sprawled onto the floor for the moment, Big Brother Wolfy. Aiyo~, you'll have to wake Little Yao Yao first so that you can eat your own blood related sister first, hehehe."

"!!" Suddenly, Yun Beishang heard Zyv's voice from behind as he turned his head to look back at her, and saw and felt a table but perfectly unforgettable and perfect small body slowly latch onto his back, some small hands moving on to try to 'calm down' the Furious Dragon. Oh, she was fully naked, so no calming down was going to happen.

"Hmm, it seems that Big Brother has yet to recuperate fully. Pity, Big Sis Ellie and Big Sis Nora said that you should very well be able to heal Little Yao Yao back up and then violate us endlessly as soon as you could once again use and manipulate your Mental Power at the very last. Oh! She also said something about the first form, and that you should also be capable of forming it in space."

As Zyv spoke, the little brat sprinkled his back with multiple, multiple hot, wet, with some teeth and continuous kisses while his Dragon Head was being slowly but tenderly amassed nonstop by her small hands.

"!!" On his front, Yun Beishang saw that Yun Yun was now touching herself as he was being touched instead, her right hand was going back and forth on her mound of venus as two of her fingers were in between the forbidden zone he's been thirsting over for who knows how much as her left fingers played with her mouth's lower lip in reflex.

"!!!" His eyes going wide, Yun Beishang had no other choice but to hurry the fuck out of here as he had to recuperate his Mental Power. He had, he had, he had, he had, he had, he had.

Whoosh! Stepstepstepstepstepstepstepstep...

"Uhm... Little Zyv?" Yun Yun asked, her face hot and her fingers never stopping even as she glanced nonplussed at the quickly departing figure of Yun Beishang, to which Little Zyv could only respond with a light sound as she joined her body to her sister's with each of their fronts. "Hmm?"

With Zyv biting her own lips, she felt the massive mounds onto her own chest as her chin was relatively close to Yun Yun's, as she then heard her sister say in a worried but not too much tone. "Does he know where the communications center is? This KATARINA-1 is much larger than the previous transportation vehicles, after all."

"Oh, don't worry, Sister. Today's turn to watch over the corner is Little Cindy's... eh... Sister, can you hug me like this until he comes back? I love your skin and meatbags so much~~...!" Zyv responded, her lips kissing Yun Yun's as she rubbed her face, lightly, left and right on Yun Yun's. Eliciting Yun Yun's tenderness, Zyv received a pleasant answer, "Okay, but Zyv has to work my Brother's everything as I will go first, understood?"

"But of course!" Responded Zyv by stopping rubbing her face on her sister's face with their noses one against the other, before then continuing with her head lowering to the 'pillows' below and between them and her sister's chin, "He's fucked me so many times that I've already forgotten how silly and short were our first time, hehehe."

As Zyv mentioned with pride and showoff sensations to her sister about her and her man having their first, a left eyebrow-lifted Yun Yun began to caress the back of the head of the little wolf cub, shaking her head to try and forgive this bratty girl that had the honor she has had always wanted to have with her beloved brother.

'Brother, now that we are alone... we have to make our own family, hehe.' Thought Yun Yun as she slowly dozed off along with the little wolf cub, whose tatas were nothing compared to her own, points for herself!

. . .

 

Step, step, step, step! Screeech~!

"!!!"

"CINDY?!"

"..." As Cinders suddenly heard steps, her heart stopped beating for a little while, but she still did not run away though she also didn't showed herself right away to the approaching sound of footsteps.

And right after, a confused Yun Beishang with a still weak but not helpless body stopped abruptly at the sight of Cindy just... there, in the hallway, leaning her back against the wall and casually looking at him with her head turned and her lips relaxed out. "H-Hi."

Step. Step. Step. Step.

Ba-dump. Ba-dump. Ba-dump. Ba-dump.

Yun Beishang stepped forth, each of his steps just quite domineering and powerful, while Cinders's heart beat, hard and faster and faster by the each step made by him. As Cinders had her broken glass, shiny black eyes turned into azure lake-like green that had dots all over them as Yun Beishang was nearing her position and with a look of a troubled rabbit being found out by their beloved wolf.

"B-Be-Be-Bei-Beishang, I... mmnghh!" Before Cinders could respond to, nobody, since all Yun Beishang did was to yell out her name in askance, her adorable and shortened name at that. Her lips were sealed, but right after being sealed and as they were being violated, so were the rest of her body.

As soon as Yun Beishang embraced his Cindy and began eating out at her lips, sucking and biting on them and tasting her tongue and all of her inside mouth, Cindy's extremely gorgeous, thick and soft bottom were all marvelously felt by the palms of his hands and the fingers of his hands as Yun Beishang turned them buttocks into a change-shaping mass of delicious meat over and over again nonstop.

"Oooh, aah, mhaahh..."

Her whopping, full round breasts that have both; magically and fortunately grown over her physical appearance absence at Yun Beishang's side, were also definitely not spared. As; as soon as Yun Beishang 'finished'—rather temporarily—molesting and groping all of his Cindy's lovable bottom and created moans from her little mouth, they were next on his list while his waist naughtily pumped up, down, back and forth.

"Pfowaah, nyy-oooohohoh..."

They were being amassed, corroded with his scent and his desire as a pair of little somethings turned extremely hardened and... tremblingly excited whenever Yun Beishang passed his hands and the in-between his thumb and index fingers over them from down to up over and over again.

"Heeee! Auwa! Nonono, mmngh-mgnh? Mwph!"

"MWPLAH!" Finally, after more than 10 minutes, the wobbly legs of Cinders were spared from needing to hold herself anymore, as Yun Beishang allowed her to bite hard on his right trapezius muscle in the attempt to chock her 'dying' scream, right after letting go of her mouth and placing both his bad bad and very bad hands on her waist; ...peacefully.

"Haa, ha, haa, haa haaaa...! Beishang~! How could you make me, uh, d-this-d, ah...  mou~!!" A bit enraged, the little rabbit blushed in embarrassment as she suddenly felt a probing hand 'down there', checking if there was much water or not. Upon feeling it though, she became ecstatic and her body showed it as she secreted a bit more onto her clothes...

"Ahem, sorry about that. I just felt like I needed to give you such a warm greeting, you suddenly left, not saying much more and that was it. Only Ellie told me a little, very little about yourself, you know? How could you, ah."And then, hearing these set of words turned Cinders into a well behaved small animal, as she let her body be hugged fully by the bad wolf in front of her and she let all of her body onto him with her chin above his left shoulder.

"Well, I missed you too. I had to work, and I couldn't do much but work, work and work. So I did very little to help in the Global Tournament, or lately; at all. I'm sorry, but know that I no longer have such working never again! I've become free! And also... um... nothing, we can talk about it later, mou mou mou~." Cindy turned extra embarrassed when seemingly wanting to talk to her man about something.

"Ara ra..." Suddenly, a very goddamn teasing noise came from a very familiar voice for the two horny dogs embracing each other. Yun Beishang let go of his little rabbit while the small animal in question turned wide-eyed as they had a worshiping glint across them and the way in which Cindy looked at Ellie was really respectful.

"Two naughty and playful fellows? Not caring about the sex life of the rest of oneself's harem and going at it in the corridors? How cruel. Eh, tell me, Bei Bei. Since when are you training your maids to be so sharing and heartwarming? During these last few days, I've seen all of them visit you everyday and in certain periods of time in between their new studies. You really are amazing, yet they are all your sluts in bed whenever you want them. Hell, I even heard of days were you just fuck a couple of them in the kitchen while they are making dinner, breakfast and lunch. And nobody stops you either from jealousy or disgust, instead, they fight for you."

Shaking her head in fake disapproval, Ellie turned to look at a beet red faced Cinders as she then said with a doting and teaching tone, "Little Cindy, if you also want to be his slut in bed, call me, okay? I know all about it~💓." Now, however, Cinders's respect for Ellie in her gaze towards her now also contained lots of veneration and thirst, lots of thirst.

"Aiyo, not my intention, I'm not trying to cuckold my man here, I can share my women too! Ahem, why do you look at me like that, ah?" As Ellie was really doing her best to not burst out laughing, Yun Beishang looked directly into her eyes with wolfish intentions which clearly alarmed the little rabbit beside him into stepping backward.

"Ellie, something the matter? If not, maybe we should talk, eh, a little?"

"Nope."

"Oh..." Yun Beishang lightly nodded continuously at Ellie's informative response, but before he could open his mouth to say something else, Ellie responded more or less ordinarily this time. "You can't do me until you've awakened Yao Yao, the same goes for Little Cindy, Nora, Sash, Sammy, your own Little Sister and even Zi Fei, Cyn and Xiao Ruo."

"Eh? Xiao Ruo too~? I mean, Xiao Ruo too?! What?!" Yun Beishang asked as soon as Ellie had 0.1 seconds of breathing pause in-between her talking, and ignoring the shock and indignation on her man's face, Ellie continued. "Well, no matter. Little Cindy, take care of the two wolves inside his room, lest they forget about preparing Yao Yao when he comes back. I'll give him the introduction after letting him have a video call with my father. Go on, I promise I won't 'waste' his semen on me, his little monkey is top priority, the queen while the first mother and real Queen take care of his babies."

'!!! That's... right, I have to see them! I have to see my babies!' Suddenly thought Yun Beishang, as he felt thunderstruck to the realization, but wanted nothing more but to go and see Naty, the rest, Tonkia and... his children!!

 

...

1