Chapter 391 — The First Form (3—Last Part)
45 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The First Form (3—Last Part)

 

 

 

"Haaaa..." Yun Beishang sat himself on what seemed to be an armless chair or rather, cushion, as he felt a bit dizzy. Not really from all of the happenings he went through in one day, from morning to almost evening already, but with how affected he was from having used a self-harming method previously.

He took a few bits of time to readjust himself, as he was feeling a bit tired, something he would only be feeling many months ago when he was so incredibly weak and as he was fighting monsters in the 'game' with but all of his heart without knowing... they were all real at all.

Well, part of him may have thought of it, but which player wouldn't?! It was a game so fine, with interactions with the NPCs being like that of immensely great immersion and of the most fitting nature, for there was nothing to find fault at. Hell, one could even have sex! And there wasn't a strange, cringy and family friendly 'you can only do it once per' week, month or so.

And, naturally, there was the heavenly punishment that protected any female from sexual assault, eh not bad.

And that was 'just' from the smallest of resumes done about Rising Essence's social features and system so as to speak of, because as for the main points of the entire game itself, its combat and permeability of possibilities inside the game were beyond what anyone from New Earth could comprehend.

From skills that can be manipulated to many different, diverse utilization of the same to the even more diverse and unique movements that any mobs can do, not just BOSSes. And definitely, with players also being able to replicate such moves and not being limited to the limitation's of a program, system and the like. Hell, one can even make different and 'new' recipes with their Sub-Classes, that's how it was for most.

Beep~.

In any case, Yun Beishang pressed a button that did not even looked like a button as he sat on the black colored cushion, the button had basically lifted itself from the ground in a very futuristic and kinda unnecessary manner. And as soon as Yun Beishang pressed down on it with his right index finger, a hologram screen appeared at once hovering in the air.

Loading, please wait.

'Is this a videogame console or what?' What appeared before Yun Beishang's eyes was a loading screen similar to those that appear when an update is being implemented, but there was no progress bar and there was also only an eye-like logo at the middle of the hologram screen. The entire screen was about 10 meters in length and another 10 in width.

Then, after only waiting for 3 seconds, Yun Beishang saw the entire screen blink to a harmless white before a middle-aged man's face appeared on it. At once, he could more than obviously tell that this was KC and that he was, indeed, awaiting exactly for his call. This made Yun Beishang start thinking that if that was the case, then why did Baan took a lot of his time before? Doesn't she feel guilty, eh?

"Hello, Yun Beishang," he didn't had the time to ponder that much about it anyways, as KC immediately talked to him with a genial and soft smile directly at Yun Beishang. "Have you been briefed already?"

"Eh, barely but yes, I have been briefed already." KC nodded at Yun Beishang's words and blinked before opening his mouth once again as he spoke in a casual but somewhat stern voice, "I'm sure you've also been told of all what happened down there as... you were moving up. Any questions? I'll answer them, I'll also help you in telling you the way for restoring your use of Rising Essence's Hidden Stats sooner than just by resting."

"..." Yun Beishang leaned his back onto the chair he was on and let out a light breath of air, his eyes moved and rolled a little upwardly as he then felt his stomach fully relaxed, he then said in a derogatorily manner. "The deaths of those below, that didn't either got into a safe place in time or were just too stubborn. What about them?"

"..." It was KC's turn to become silent as he leaned back onto his own office's chair and as he sharply inhaled with his nose before soundlessly letting it out from his half-closed lips. After a little bit, he bent his back forward a little as he looked directly into Yun Beishang's eyes and then said, "Mn, there's nothing to say about it. You and anyone else can say that I did it for many different reasons in many different showy and cool-looking words, it doesn't matter."

Yun Beishang pursed his lips lightly, well of course he also didn't care about them anyway, but it was all done and it happened because of him... that naturally irked him. After having a bitchy face, Yun Beishang then slowly separated his lips from the upper to the lower one and said in the same kind of tone from before, "That is cruel."

"It is." Responded lightly a KC with a straight face, not even bothering to nod, blink or turn his head away.

"Okay, tell me about the method. To, you know, restore the-... should they still be called Hidden Stats right now?" Amidst his question, Yun Beishang changed it for something else to which he saw no change in KC's face as he then responded a few seconds later with the sound of his lips opening, "That should be fine, you can put a name on it if you want, it doesn't affect 'anything' so you don't have to worry."

"Oh, then let me tell you the method. You can either wait for tomorrow and as you get to LV100 to get them back, your real body should get 'cleansed' from the self-afflicted injuries you've made to your being. It is all alright so you don't have to worry about your future growth, this is thanks to the Evil God locked class you already have, bust also mostly thanks to your own Bloodline, Yun boy."

"Mn, all you have to do as for options are two different things. You can either one; get to LV100 or two, create the first form from the meditation method I've created for you and you alone, Yun Beishang. This is to say, if you wish to pass this on either to a person you want to become stronger themselves, your sister or your children, you better do something that is entirely made for them. Do you understand?"

"..." Yun Beishang did not say anything and only nodded lightly at KC's well intended warning, he definitely wanted those close to him to be super duper strong, who wouldn't furthermore so in these types of situations? Then, KC continued as he had already warned the boy and still had to finish advising him, "From the several bouts of information I let you to know, 'creating forms' was the main foundation of everything, do you remember that?"

"Well, truth be told. The only reason you weren't able to create any even up to today from the four I instructed you with was because you were stagnant in the process of keeping on evolving your Bloodline, Yun boy. And now that you've used up all of your Bloodline to do the more than impossible in many more than one ways, your body has gotten rid of the previous mortal danger and perpetual sequels your atrophied being ended up developing back then... to that, there is still time left for having that talk."

"In any case, you should now have a good time meditating, tomorrow is the launch of the first expansion... It won't be long before you can finally be told of the many things, but beware Yun Beishang, for as it may terrify you to know even the first tiny bits, the tip of the truth that you will be drowning upon the realization of what needs to come."

"It's up to you to choose what you want, if you'd rather wait for the game itself to advance so that you yourself can also advance... or if you want to grow by yourself. Also, Yun Beishang. Though you didn't do anything wrong, nor you erred when carrying on your own things, you heavily and insurmountably underestimated the highs of extremes where a madhouse like the Yun Clan can do! You heavily underestimated them! You took them too lightly, didn't though they would go to such heights after such a damage was done to them, you even used the Bright Colors. There was bond to be a similarly not strong, but stronger response! Never do that again. That of being so careless."

"Huuu..." KC, after saying all of damn that, leaned once again backwards as he inhaled a good amount of air. "Ahem, well then. Eh... Yun... Beishang, ahem. Take care of Cinders well, okay? She is in her most important periods of her life, you should really get healed back up as soon as you can. Nora has already given... so much to you, don't you dare neglect her even for the tiniest bit! As for Ellie... behave."

"...!...?" KC's words, at first, seemed to be completely supportive of his massive jealous-to-be by any ordinary man lifestyle. But then, when he spoke of Ellie... ah, why does it seem so similar to their first meeting ever almost a year ago? Eh? Weird...

In any case, as Yun Beishang was starting to get slightly nervous and even afraid of the BIG BOSS father-in-law, the holoscreen was suddenly turned off and KC's face disappeared altogether from his sight. As it happened without any prior warning, a blinking Yun Beishang's shoulders were then lightly tapped by  the forearms of Ellie as she looked down at him from an above position with an unknown, mysterious smile.

"What you lookin' at?"

"My man's fearful face of his father-in-law, so dumb." Then, once Ellie said her few words, both clever fuckers looked at one another with unspeakable meaning in each other's eyes. Swiftly after, Yun Beishang said with a low tone, "I'll get into creating the first form as soon as possible."

"Mm, you go and do that; hurry, hurry." Replied an eager Ellie who couldn't help herself as she even licked her own lips ostentatiously a few times; unbeknownst to only herself.

Swish~, step, step, step, step, step, step, step, step.

At once, dear ol' Yun Beishang got up from the cushion he was on and sprung into the distance, his feet moved fast and nimbly though still slightly weakened as his much thinner body entered into a vehicle as soon as he bid farewell to Baan and as Ellie had her left eyebrow lifted when she saw her darling drive away without her.

'Motherf...' At once, dear ol' Ellie disappeared from the spot, only for incessant different kinds of sounds to emerge from the distance as the personnel inside the reception area of the Main Communications Center Module had wide eyes and open jaws but with their lips tightly closed.

***

 

Residential Area, KATARINA-1's most important residential sector.

 

Yun Beishang could be seen walking from the city-like gigantic dormitories where he was surrounded by structures which each held an unknowable amount of rooms whose size was many more times than a simple one back on New Earth and from which not a single thing was neither missing or lacking for one's enjoyment.

These structures were all of about 30 meters tall and each had for about a length that went from the initial rooms that could be seen to the last ones that were deeper and deeper into the sector he was currently walking away from. As for the length of the sector's dormitories, without his Mental Power, he could not fucking now with certainty even if he calculated it to be around 500 meters deep at the very least.

Yun Beishang had, however, an enchantingly sweet-looking and angelical coffin-like mobile cabinet the size of a person. With a lid made of all crystal that right now seemed to be fogged by some kind of visual setting for private purposes, Yun Beishang was pulling it as he walked with a saddened face.

Though he wasn't dull and hopeless, for as Yao Yao was only in a coma at worst, Yun Beishang couldn't help sighing through his nostrils over and over again as he could only imagine what kind of extremely forceful use of her capabilities did his little monkey went through. Even if he could, he would still only feel worst and worst, not helping at all.

Soon after, arrived before his room. Without even needing of Ellie's help, the vehicle he asked for automatically, and with utmost care, picked her little fake coffin up and put it on its back. As for the vehicle, besides being of a really beige-glowing color, it was just the same as any ordinary car except for its plain and flat body that could either remain as a flat surface or into seats depending on what one wanted.

And just half an hour later, and once Yun Beishang had already given every single one of his available maids and lovers a warm visit as most of them were either still studying or training their bodies, he went back to his room.

Yun Beishang may have not had noticed before, but, his room was preeeeeeeeetty spread out as there wasn't any door in at least 100 meters away from the doors to his own bedroom. As for its real size inside, since he could only realize of only its width or length from outside, he still didn't know, he was too busied with fooling around with Yun Yun and Zyv that it went over his head.

Bidding farewell to his Ellie with a light... well, quite few light kisses on each other's faces, Yun Beishang then entered the room with a sleeping Yao Yao on top of a fake coffin being pulled inside by him. At once, Yun Yun welcomed them both with a loving and enchanted smile, while Zyv went over directly to Yao Yao's fake coffin and began taking out the little monkey before placing her on the bed.

At that moment, as soon as Zyv finished unclothing Yun Beishang's little monkey, the Yun Beishang himself attacked her from behind with a couple of kisses. But before the little wolf cub could become a raging little wolf cub, she became melted from his touch as her eyes went into crescent closed eyes and as she shook her head as if she was in a cold, but being completely filled with warmth instead.

Slowly, Yun Beishang was unclothed by a pair of caring hands from part of Yun Yun, who took off all of his garments in a skilled manner as if she had done that for a whole week on her own; cough. Amidst her unclothing of her brother, she passed her needy hands here and there as she worshiping-ly sent extremely powerful shivers all around his body.

Afterwards, once she prepared them both and as Zyv was unclothing herself with a clever glint in both of her eyes, a pouty Yun Yun was surprised as she and Zyv were grabbed and pushed towards the bed to the left and right of Yao Yao respectively. And before she knew it, for as Zyv was already wriggling around in joy, a pair of warm and extremely skillful hands began to move around, in and out of her body nonstop.

Bodies squirming and kittenish moans, or blatant ones that came from Zyv, Yun Beishang still beautifully treated his intercourse with Yao Yao with his full heartened respectfully as he implanted his 'essence' multiple times until his entire body became sore and tired. The same could be said for both Zyv and Yun Yun, as for Yao Yao, she kept on sleeping in-between Zyv and Yun Beishang's bodies as the latter slept with his face up.

When Yun Beishang and company finished their lovey dovey moments, with even Yao Yao's body having turned pink rather feverishly, it was only 10 pm which by then the three of them accompanied Yao Yao to sleep right away. But Yun Beishang didn't slept from one day to the other entirely, merely sleeping with them 2 hours before enough strength of his body returned to himself.

With a few forehead kisses, 3 to each woman on his bed and comforting words to let them go back to sleep and to have his neck no longer cutely held by his Yun Yun who didn't wanted to let him go away. Yun Beishang successfully escaped the more than sensitive and with high awareness pair of women of his as he entered into a special little room inside his own bedroom.

This 'little room' had an area of 3m x 3m, and it was even covered by a screen of fake stars and space, as if it was the universe itself. This was somewhere where Yun Beishang could get in to meditate, not entirely made only for that but, it could very well only be used for that matter in Yun Beishang's fortune.

As soon as he stood up from his bed and entered the little room simply by crossing over the screen of fake stars and the like, Yun Beishang felt his stomach grumble and uncomfortable as if he had just gotten back to his old days of ugliness and somberness. Watching so much porn as if it was as normal as for a person it is to eat and bringing harm to himself with no reason whatsoever.

But it vanished right after, as he was accustomed to the crazy teleportations of inside Rising Essence.

'Wait... teleportation?!' As soon as Yun Beishang's thoughts descended upon this train of thought, he felt as if his head and mind were locked and set in space as a type of clarity and complete serenity made his entire being calm down and relax, he also began to feel... as if he could reach a train of thought so simple but unreachable like never before, in but an instant.

 

...

 


V4: #5 1/10

1