Chapter 405 — Military Preparations, Resources
52 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Military Preparations, Resources

 

 

 

"And, how have you been?" Yun Beishang asked out loud as he walked along with Yun Feixue, aka Infinite Cascade, his cousin through the plains of the Myriad Beasts Division. As they leisurely walked forth, Yun Beishang and Yun Feixue were no longer even levelling as that happened a while ago, and since Yun Beishang had no other remaining in-game players to aid directly to LV100, they had no anxiousness over the matter.

Yun Beishang turned to his right to look at his cousin, waiting for her answer. With her pale blonde hair, swaying in the air from how long and empty these plains were with the almost completely green with some yellow, red, brown and even blue here and then. Her beautiful, graceful face with those pitch-black eyes were lowered down in a pondering fashion as they then were turned upwardly and darted around for a little bit  before turning to Yun Beishang, somewhat coyly as she answered his question.

"Big Brother Yun Beishang, I have been very well! You know, when I was still a few months ago from... eh, well, the current situation and at the Yun Clan as well. I would go to your grandparents and have them get some food. Maybe you didn't know of this, but they disappeared way before the incident of... your arrival; happened."

Yun Feixue's voice was elegant, graceful not to Yun Beishang's surprise and sweet; as she spoke, she constantly lowered and lifted her head to look back up at him every now and then. Her eyes contained melancholy, but also grief and even feelings of being lost, which couldn't be more rational for as from the five Yuns of the current Peaceful Rain Corporation, only Yun Feixue was the one who cared a tiny bit about the Yun Clan itself.

"Hm... I get it, thank you Feixue." Only after remaining silent for a while did Yun Beishang spoke out in return, his gaze was a bit lost as well, but fixed up ahead as he didn't notice her face beaming brilliantly when he spoke those words; well, at least not with the naked eye. But she didn't seem to mind not being directly looked as she put such a face and instead continued with her beaming face directed at his profile.

"And, then..." Yun Beishang spoke out again, making Yun Feixue straighten up her back as she walked side to side with him and continued, "Have you been eaten well? I know, Yun Yun has told me a lot of what would be happening while she was hidden away in her cave."

"Puchi..." Not containing herself in the slightest, Yun Feixue could bring the back of her left hand before her lips right as she was about to burst out laughing, stifling the laughter into giggling. As her giggling resounded beautifully and gracefully, so did her following elegantly spoken words, "That Yun Yun, such a bad Big Sister! I looked for her so many times, but ever since 3 years ago, she began to not even see me, her only cousin in the entire family! Hmph! That Zyv is such a cutie that I can't bring myself to hate her, eh."

"Oh my, why did you had to go and call it a 'cave'... puchi-heheetehee!" Yun Feixue deviated for a little while before then finally responding him with a lower but warm tone in her voice, "I ate 'okay'. I had to give sometimes my meal of the day to your grandparents, did you know that they at first didn't even wanted to move, let alone eat?"

"In fact, they were so shrunk and thin... I still get to flinch whenever I remember such scenes, the scare I got and how terrified I felt from just looking at them. While I only got a meal every day, they got nothing. Then, wouldn't that also be my fate as well, shouldn't... ah, never mind." Yun Feixue then turned to Yun Beishang at her left and with her palms against one another and fingers intertwined, she spoke as her face beamed once again, just a little girl watching their beloved and adored big brother.

"Mm, Big Brother Yun Beishang, tell me. Do you think we can go back to playing around together like before? It's been much more than a decade since I-no, since we could last do that. I really miss it... before, I would really miss it still from time to time, wishing that you were not only here but still alive. It was only months ago that everyone in the clan had the news that you were actually still alive that it became both bustling and unknown as well as gloomy and somber out of nowhere."

"Aiyo~, Big Brother, everywhere you go. Always making a scene, and even if you are not there, you still make such changes, eh?" To her suggestive looks and words, a teased Yun Beishang only rubbed his nose as he grinned involuntarily a little. He then ruffled the beautiful and gracious young woman's hair before speaking as she made cute 'angry' noises and gestures.

"Okay, alright. Stop talking and thinking so much, I get it, alright?" Yun Beishang then hooked his right arm behind her neck and above her shoulders, brought her into his torso like a pair of bros and then spoke out bluntly, "I would have had never imagined, that our Little Xue Xue would've become such a beauty. Though her body is quite modest, the heart and mind is so pure that I wouldn't have guessed it was my cousin and would've committed incest by accident!"

"Bwaaaa-eeuurgh! Look who is talking, who is your cousin, hmm?! I'll tell Yun Yun that you are flirting with me, see if she gets angry or not, hm hm!" Playfully answering his dumbness, as he could always be, Yun Feixue hit hard her palms against his back and stomach to no avail. It was already good she wasn't hurt herself though.

"Mh-hm hm. It's good that you and Yun Yun are back then, safe and sound."

"Safe and sound." Yun Feixue responded right after, her voice really low and soft, but sweet as she then buried the left side of her head into his right chest as she closed her eyes and seemingly fell asleep; as they continued to walk aimlessly forth.

It was then...

*PING*!!!...

*PING*!!!...

*PING*!!!...

*PING*!!!...

But instead of the same systematical, robotic and cold voice, came out a crazed and impatient as well as anxious and even drifted ancient voice instead.

*PING*...Attention to all Journeyers, the location of the Demon Race's base has been found, the Royal Families from all over Main Kingdom have been fully ordered to prepare you Journeyers for the upcoming battle against this blemishing and unholy Race!! There will be a period of training where not only would you, Journeyers, get to experience and get to understand Main Kingdom's military discipline but that you'll even have the chance to battle some captured disgusting and horrendous Demons yourself at certain points of this 'training' of yours. For now, make sure to amass every single little tiny speck of useful items so that the war can be provisioned endlessly and so that this war is never stopped and it is fought until the end instead!! In every single Main Divisional City, a portal that leads to the temporary base at the center of the Ancient Forest Region. There, every single player will be sent inside a portal that will lead you to a new space where all training can be done. Only those completing such a training will be able to participate in the upcoming war, there will be heavy punishment for those who disobey later on, that's why!! The more Journeyers are to participate, the more grandiose the rewards at the end will be, so it is mandatory for all Journeyers to convince other Journeyers to join up in this war to liberate Main Kingdom from its hidden dangers!

"... ..." Both Yun Beishang and Yun Feixue were caught completely speechless, as Yun Feixue had been almost a month and a half as part of the Peaceful Rain Household, she of course now knew of the actual unthinkable and totally impossible, made up truth of the connection between the 'game' and 'real life'.

So, when she heard this kind of voice, she felt terrified for a little while before frowning intensely. She turned her head as she instinctively looked up above when the voice fell down on all players and possibly leading NPCs' ears; to look at Yun Beishang as she then pouted slightly before saying in a hushed tone. "Big Brother, that voice reminds me of the time I gained my Legendary hidden class, could it be of those things you've mentioned before?"

"Mn, it's very possible. Feixue," Taking her left hand that was against his chest from being a bit fearful just then, Yun Beishang then continued as he did not even need time to think, in a calm and comforting voice. "Let's go back, for these matters, I have some instructions. So let's go back first and talk about it with the others, alright? I'm sure that they've already gotten the news as well."

"Mn, let's, Big Brother Yun Beishang." Yun Feixue obediently nodded her head as she answered to him and then, with her left wrist taken by him, they both logged off as they went out of Rising Essence at the same time.

It seemed... that it was almost 'that' time.

***

 

Rising Essence, White space.

 

The day after, first day of the second month of Rising Essence's first expansion—Warmonger—release. Inside the White Space, about a hundred people could be seen standing in front of Yun Beishang while a pair of 'proud' little babees were flinging their arms around as they looked at their father from the distance and to the side.

White Space wasn't like before anymore, there was a few buildings here and there which can barely be as majestic as the mansion for his harem, those buildings are also nothing compared to the mansion, even though they weren't shabby at all and were instead really highly graded buildings.

And as of right now, Yun Beishang and the rest were standing on a 200m x 200m training grounds that which basically had its 'flooring' made all from a pale orange colored sand, it had an incredible contrast when put inside the White Space. But since The Order had no headquarters for the time being, as even the already finished walls of the city were done being fully built around a certain perimeter.

The training grounds that Yun Beishang built were so simple though, and they were about hundreds of them, but this one in particular was more like for the use of delivering a schedule, explanation of a training regime and so on. Others had tools of any kind and weren't at all empty unlike the one they were all currently on, Tonkia and the rest were outside of the training grounds area as they watched them go, the little ones were rather energetic though, and never rested as they 'yiyi' and 'yiyayayi~' nonstop while watching their father and his people as well as playing with their mother and aunties.

As for the little walls around the training grounds and the tools that were of several different types on all of the Training Grounds, there were some such as:

[Preemptive Hot-Sand Walls]: Type: Structure, Grade: Powerful(Evolvable), Durability: 45,000, Properties: Made from the hottest sand that can be rarely found, several Valuable and 1 Powerful graded items to its construction; these walls have the incredible ability to adapt strongly towards hot atmospheres to enhance a certain type of training for everyone inside of these walls of 3 meters in eight and 0.8 meters thick. It is also capable of protecting those and anything inside from outside non-ally perception.

[Preemptive Cold-Sand Walls]: Type: Structure, Grade: Powerful(Evolvable), Durability: 45,000, Properties: Made from the coolest sand that can be rarely found, several Valuable and 1 Powerful graded items...

[Preemptive Wet-Sand Walls]: Type: Structure, Grade: Powerful(Evolvable)...

[Preemptive Flying-Sand Walls]: Type: Structure, Grade: Powerful(Evolvable)...

[Body-Refining Gravity Tool]: Type: Structure, Grade: Formidable(Evolvable), Properties: Allows one to use this tool for not only possibly increasing one's HP in a moderate amount, Physical Defense and Magical Defense in a small amount and to add Damage Reduction by a negligible amount; but one can then also use the environment surrounding this tool to it it off better with its user.

[Agility Enhancing Device]: Type: Structure, Grade: Formidable(Evolvable), Properties: With this 1.5m x 3.5m little room, it has a plethora of always moving, flying projectiles along with obstacles that can move from inside the room into any possibility. Grants the user a well deserved praise and agility-related stats or even skills after training as it should be.

[Masochistic/Sadistic Dummy]: Type: Structure, Grade: Formidable(Evolvable), Durability: 100,000, Properties: 1.5m tall and with the build of a healthy young man, this dummy is the perfect sparring partner to enhance one's knowledge and experience to great levels, this is a custom-made brand new structure created by Journeyer Tongqiu. It also has a switch that is controlled by its current sparring partner to change between defensive and offensive. Do not underestimate it.

Such were just a few tools from the training grounds that Yun Beishang created for his people, so that in the future, his Black Lotus—just to name one of the many—would be able to increase in growth not just by levelling and gearing up but by also personally training their virtual bodies. In fact, Yun Beishang was rather excited to see if it could work for their real bodies, that way... huhuhu, training his maids would no longer be out of the equation, kukuku.

In any case, as Tonkia was outside looking at them go, and as Natalia was only among the group for show, as her belly was already too big to be going out there fighting a war. She had a smile and a hand placed on her belly, her round and bubbly belly, as she gazed from time to time and slightly at the all-time laughing and joyous Tonkia with some envy; ah.

Clap.

"Alright girls, here, let me explain a bit. For this 'war', all I want my people to do is..." At this time, Yun Beishang's voice rang out as he then clapped his hands and spitted out word after word, explaining his little plan to his dear people and becoming shrewder and shrewder as the gazes he got from everyone present went from wide eyed to respectful ones.

Clap.

"... ... ... ..." After a good while, Yun Beishang swiftly finished just explaining and responding some really simple questions, such that were merely just slightly confused or confirming questions made by his already well trained and clever maid. At the end of his long speech, he finished it with a few last casually encouraging words, "Okay everyone, now. I want everyone to go towards the Divisional City and take the portal to the space, remember to teleport back to mine in any surprising and unexpected event, got it?"

"Mn!"

"Understood, Master!"

"Heard!"

"We will obey your orders, Master!"

"Master, so handsome~!"

"Eh, why is Pira flirting right now? So naughty!"

The so handsome Master: "..."

Step, step, step, step...

At a regular speed and surely, the maids all began to chat a little bit amongst each other as they separated in various groups, before then going and mingling with other groups and so on. As they socialized like normal, common people, ol' Yun Beishang was left on the spot, standing and doing nothing as a sweetly smiling Naty gently looked at him from afar until she was standing in front of hi.

"Marvelous, my man." Yun Beishang lowered his eyes to meet hers, smiled in slight embarrassment and then spoke out with a silly smile but in a magnetic tone, "Eyy, do not speak so wonderfully unless you expect some shaking, I do not know if our little one would like being moved around while their parents talk about life, you know?"

"..." Natalia gave him a pair of narrowed eyes as she shook her head, as if saying 'how could you?' but she then melted onto his chest with her arms moving like snakes to hold his waist. With her eyes closed and with Diana, Yona, Miriam, Sammy, Sash, Cyn, Xiao Ruo, Estel, Itnia, Fosk Yao, Zi Fei and Cinders walking towards them, she started a walk with him that the others followed as they stood shoulder to shoulder along Yun Beishang.

"My man, Yun Yun and Zyv are still making sure that nothing happens to Rang'er and Shi'er back at KATARINA-1. I asked them right now how they were, they are peaceful and smiling with their silly gums showing and melting the hearts of the nearby nurses. Ellie and Nora are also with them, everything is fine."

Yun Beishang didn't expected Natalia to speak of this right now, and before he could say some words himself, Natalia spoke out first once again.

"Beishang... Yun Yun and the rest, including Little Ruo, all want to be with you, too. Don't you think, that maybe it is also time to marry us too💓?"

With his heart melting, Yun Beishang slowly embraced the shoulders of the big bellied Natalia as he also closed his eyes in the same speed while lowering his head to rest his chin on top and back of her head. With his nose taking in soft breaths of air, he stopped walking as everyone around him began to encircle him with smiling eyes. Especially Xiao Ruo, who felt like she just won the lottery and was hopping up and down while Cyn had some dummy tears come down her face.

Only Yun Beishang knew though, that a few hundreds of kilometers away, there was a young woman with black-violet and very long hair looking at this scene with some unspeakable meaningful glint across her eyes as her lips became saddened. Behind her, a worried father sighed in his heart, and reluctantly waved his hand at the young woman as he then began to seemingly speak seriously.

Soon after, that very same young woman began walking away from him as she put down some extremely strange tools and as she left the place where a huge gate was being built still, but from which she and the oldish middle-aged man from before were only working around with.

 

...

1